Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you say when love isn't okeh?

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What do you say when love isn't okeh? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you say when love isn't okeh?

Post  Zero Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:01 pm

Zero was so torn. He knew he shouldn’t have run off on Yumihito like that, but it was just scary. The secret was out and Zero had to deal with that. He had no one to talk to like Yumihito did. There was no one there to help Zero sort out the mess that was his emotions. On one hand, he was glad because he DID want to share that moment with Yumi and let everyone know that it was because of him that they won. But on the other hand, how would this affect his, no THEIR futures? Would Yumi become tormented at school now? Zero would be able to stand up to anyone, but would Yumi be able to take it? And what about after that? Would the scouts want to recruit someone that goes around kissing their boyfriend after a win? That’s bad publicity, isn’t it?

What’s wrong with the world? Zero was so frustrated. He just wanted things to be alright. He wanted to be with Yumi and have his football at the same time. Why couldn’t he have both? He was taking a walk and ended up out on the field, right in the spot where they won that goal that put them into the championship game, right where Zero kissed Yumi in front of the team, the entire school, and the scouts who might recruit him and give him scholarships. He was brooding on the subject when Yumi walked up behind him. He tried to cut in and say how he felt, but Yumi was ranting, angry with him for having walked away. And now he was breaking up with him and…accusing him of possibly cheating? No way!

“You think this is easy?” He caught up with Yumi and turned to face him. “You think this is just all sunshine and daisies? I’m trying my hardest to be good enough for you and I keep messing up. It’s hard to know how much I can show affection before people start in on us. You know how people think about gay guys and I don’t want anyone hurting you. It’s not from a lack of wanting to show you affection. And I don’t care what the girls want from me because they aren’t getting it. You have my attention, Yumi. You have from the start. Don’t think I’m off flirting. They talk and they gossip. That’s all there is to it. And another thing. What happened out here on the field…I admit…I was wrong to have run away, but can’t you even give me the smallest chance to come to grips with this? It’s more than just giving someone a kiss after a game, Yumi. You know those scouts are out there and you know my future rests on it. Doesn’t that mean anything?”

Zero was hurt. Didn’t Yumi want to help him with his dream? Wasn’t that important to? Why did Zero have to go out on the high wire with no support? Yumi was supposed to be there to help, wasn’t he? Why was he making Zero walk on so much eggshells?
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

What do you say when love isn't okeh? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you say when love isn't okeh?

Post  Yumihito Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:12 pm

"But that's just it Zero. If the scouts want you they should want all of you. Sexual orientation and all. If they don't then is it really a school worth going to? I didn't say you were off flirting or cheating or what-not. Simply that I would like a chance to be able to tell them to back off because you're mine and they can't have you. I know how people are, believe me, I know more then anyone and this school is actually pretty gay friendly. More so then any other school I've gone to.

"It's just...you shouldn't be afraid to kiss your boyfriend in public. You shouldn't have to...if they scouts want you they should be able to handle you liking a guy. If not...then why bother with them? I know you want to get into college and play professionally Zero. I want to help you so much with that. It just doesn't look like you can have both me and your scholarships, at least not right now."
Yumi kissed Zero softly and hugged him.

"You're the best guy I've ever known Zero. I don't want my being with you to hold you back. We'll just, stay friends for now okeh? At least until after the championship so they can see you at your best and know that you can put all else aside to play and win."
Yumihito
Yumihito

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:29 pm

“Because I don’t want to be labeled by my sexual orientation. I want them to notice me for my talent. Yumi, we’re good. We have a great team. You make me such a better player. That’s what I want them to notice, not the fact that I kissed you after the game. But that’s what they’re going to make a big deal out of. It just makes everything so complicated. I hate it. I just want to be with you AND have the scouts see me play.

I know I shouldn’t be afraid, but I am. Last year…I was a bully. I would make fun of guys like us. I know how cruel the bullies can be. I see how torn down and broken you are and I don’t want to make things worse by letting everyone here see us and putting a target on your back. You’ve been hurt enough in your life and I swore I’d never hurt you. Already I’m failing at that. I can see it in your eyes.” He hugged Yumi tightly, refusing to let him go.

“You’ve never held me back, Yumi, but you’re…pushing me away? I’m so confused. Maybe…maybe we should do as you say. Maybe I need to just think for a while.” He was rubbing Yumi’s back and nuzzling into his hair. It was clear that Zero didn’t want to part from him. He was just a confused teenager.

“Don’t be mad at me anymore?” He whispered, a silent tear wetting Yumi’s hair. He kissed his brow as he thought about what Yumi said. He was right, of course. He shouldn’t have to hide it. He should find a school where his sexual orientation didn’t matter.

The next days were hard for Zero. People wanted to talk to him about what happened on the field. He denied nothing. He got detention for beating someone up. His excuse was that they called Yumi a dirty name. He saw someone attempt a prank on Yumi, nearly pouring a bucket of cold water on him, and stopped them, pushing the bucket away so Yumi wouldn’t get the ice shower in the hallway. Zero kept standing up for him. It was difficult. Zero would have trouble sleeping at night, he was so torn. Football, Yumi, football, Yumi. Why couldn’t he have both? He should. He would.

The day of the championship game came. He was pacing in the locker room, nerves unhinged. He knew there were scouts out there. The whole school was out there, the cheering was so loud. The coach was thrilled, but had been drilling them hard. He’d been having Yumi and Zero working on special moves and they were ready. Yumi and Zero were the secret weapon. As they walked out onto the field, the crowd cheered and stomped their feet. The bleachers seemed aglow with the school colors. Zero’s heart was racing. The team huddled together and wished each other luck. Zero managed to find Yumi’s hand and give it a squeeze. He needed the comfort.
The game was evenly matched. It wasn’t until the last quarter that they got up on the other team. Things were looking really good for them. Yumi set Zero up and he scored the winning goal. They just won the championships. Zero was thrilled. This was something he had strived for since his freshman year. The crowd was cheering and running out onto the field. The coach pulled Zero over and a trophy was pushed into his arms. He looked at the trophy and tears came to his eyes. He was so proud of his accomplishment. He looked around the crowd, searching for Yumi. He knew it was for nothing without him. They never would have gotten this far without him. But Yumi wasn’t there.

Afterwards, Zero was sitting on the bleachers, looking out at the emptying field. A scout came to sit by him, a pretty woman with a briefcase full of brochures and letters. “We want to offer you a scholarship, Zero. You play very well and your grades are impressive. We think you’d be a nice addition to our university.” Zero listened to what the school had to offer and was excited. It was actually happening. “However, we are sure that what happened when you won the finals was a mishap, a mistake. A kiss like that isn’t behavior we’d come to expect from you, is it? We don’t tolerate eccentricities at our university.” Zero got mad and handed her back her brochure.

“Listen, lady. What I did when we won finals was kiss my boyfriend." Zero stood up, clearly pissed off. "I mean, if that's something that isn't accepted by your school, then I don't want to go there. Yeah, I want to play football professionally one day, but I don't want it to be hindered or anything just because I love a guy. I want it to be because I'm that damn good. If your school can't handle that, then go find someone else."

He got off the bleachers and stalked off to the locker room. His heart was racing and he couldn't believe he just did that. He just gave up a full ride to school. Worth it? Hell yes. He wanted to be with Yumi, no matter what. That would be his new dream now.
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Yumihito Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:35 pm

Yumihito wasn't happy about them being apart but he wanted Zero to succeed. It turns out the school only said they were gay friendly. Most of the students were non-discriminatory but the jocks...well they were less then kind. But somehow he got away mostly unscathed. Zero got in trouble though because someone had called Yumi a dirty name. He couldn't believe that people could be that cruel when they knew them both. Most knew Zero since kindergarten.

The game was hard but they won in the end thanks to Zero's winning shot. Yumi was so proud of him but he wanted Zero to enjoy his moment. He did however go to find Zero after the game and overheard him talking to the scout. He'd stood up for him and had given up a FULL RIDE SCHOLARSHIP! The auburn haired teen shook his head. That school was one of the best football schools. They would really give up someone as good as Zero because he was dating a guy? Yumihito went to find Zero and kissed him when he did.

"I can believe they would turn you down because of me. I'm so sorry Zero...but you told them no. You told them no for me...I-I love you. You know that?" He couldn't believe he'd just blurted that out. Yumihito blushed a deep crimson at his declaration not knowing that they weren't alone in the locker room. Half their team was coming in to change and heard them.
Yumihito
Yumihito

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:07 pm

Zero was in the locker room, contemplating what he had done. Had he thrown away his future? No. There had to be other schools that would take him. Maybe he could find a school closer to home so he could see Yumihito whenever he wanted. Yeah, that would be nice.

He turned a corner to his locker and Yumi was there, throwing his arms around him and kissing him. Zero held him and returned the kiss, surprised that Yumi was in his arms again. Zero smiled like he hadn't done in a while.

"I love you, too..." He wanted to say more, kiss him again, but the team burst in. They were all cheering and celebrating and it wasn't until much later that Yumi and Zero were alone again, walking hand in hand to Zero's car.

"Yumi..." Zero looked a little hesitant, but he wanted to ask. "Would you like to, um...come back to my place? My dad's not there..."

Zero's dad was a bit of a deadbeat, his mom having passed away when he was a little boy. He wanted to get Yumi alone and in his arms and he wanted him to stay there.
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Yumihito Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:39 pm

Yumi's heart about exploded at the words Zero said back to him. He was so happy at that he didn't care who the hell saw or heard. They were walking to his car holding hands when Zero asked if he wanted to come stay.

"Absolutely! I would love to! You want to stop by my house so I can get some clothes and then I'm all yours." Yumihito nuzzled into Zero's shoulder and kissed him before getting into the car. He'd never slept over at a boy's house before. He'd never spent the night with a boy before...had never had someone in that way. He'd had sex sure but never, never had it been like this.

"We won Zero. We won and you're going to find a great school that will take you. You're going to be great one day Zero. You will be amazing."
Yumihito
Yumihito

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:23 pm

Zero was all smiles as Yumi nuzzled him and was beaming. He couldn't be happier. He held his hand as he drove to Yumi's house. Zero wanted to get Yumi alone. He didn't know what Yumi's family would think if they knew Zero's intentions, but they probably wouldn't like it. They were underage, after all.

Yumi got his stuff and they drove to Zero's house. The door was locked and all the lights were out, indicating that no one was home. Zero unlocked the door and led Yumi in, holding his hand as he led him down the hallway to his room. He flipped on the light and set Yumi's bag down.

"Well, this is home..." Zero's room was plastered with posters of football players. He had a desk in one corner with all his books and a closet that was spilling with clothes. His dresser was neat, though there was a cluttered mess of products on top, plus a picture of Yumi stuck to his mirror. His bed was made, though, and looked very comfortable.

Zero turned to Yumi, still a little hesitant. He didn't want to make him mad like he had so many times before. He ran his fingers through that soft auburn hair and leaned in to kiss him. Finally, they were alone and they wouldn't have to stop. That is, unless Yumi wanted to.
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Yumihito Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:19 pm

Yumihito's family didn't say anything. He was simply too ecstatic for them to say anything. When they got to Zero's place there was one thing that Yumi noticed immediately. Zero was definitely the one who cleaned the house. It seemed odd to think about but maybe his dad worked too much and his mom was away or something. The teen leaned into Zero's touch and moaned softly at the kiss. He was afraid that this was going to get out of hand and someone walk in on them or something. He couldn't let that happen.

"So when will your mom and dad be home? I-I don't want to do something and get caught by them, you know?" He was nervous, that was plain to see but oh so excited. There was nothing Yumi wanted more then this moment.
Yumihito
Yumihito

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:28 pm

Zero had his hands on Yumi's hips and was staying close to him as the other teen spoke.

"My mom died when I was 5 and my dad's a deadbeat. He's probably off with my uncle in Kyoto again. I rarely see him and, when I do, he doesn't bother me at all." He nuzzled Yumihito. Yeah, he had family issues, but now was not the time to talk about it. There was so much more he wanted to do. The door was closed and they were alone. "It's okay, Yumi..."

He kissed him again, his fingers lightly dipping under his shirt. Did he want this? Zero surely did, but he didn't want to push Yumihito.
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Yumihito Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:34 pm

Yumihito nodded. He so badly wanted this and as long as there wasn't anything that was going to interrupt them. Yumihito nodded again and pulled Zero closer, kissing him fiercely.

"Okeh...I want this Zero. Go as far as you feel comfortable. No pressure okeh?" He slowly found himself against a wall with hands up his shirt. They hadn't really done anything before but this felt so natural it was a wonder they hadn't. Why hadn't they? Oh yeah, he was being a scaredy cat.

"Zero, I love you."
Yumihito
Yumihito

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:41 pm

Yumihito was giving him liberty to do whatever he wanted. Zero moaned and had him against the wall as he pressed close to him and reached under his shirt to touch his skin. He was already finding sensitive spots and he loved that. He wanted to get Yumi worked up and needing him just as badly.

"I love you forever, Yumi..." He said, his lips were at Yumi's neck and he left a bite mark there. This was his and he no longer cared who knew.

Yumi's shirt found the floor and his back was soon on the bed. Zero had taken his place between his legs and his wandering hands were still finding tender spots. As their tongues tangled, Zero reached between Yumi's legs to rub at his growing erection, hoping to elicit some noise of approval from his lover.
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Yumihito Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:01 pm

Zero left his mark on him and Yumi couldn't have loved the moment more. Zero was showing his claim and making the statement that Yumihito was his, no one else's. That was big. The teen moaned softly as his boyfriend started to explore more of him. The soft touches were so delicate that Yumi whined a little and rocked his hips upward. He didn't want teased too much. His hands found Zero's shirt and quickly rid the football star of it before moving to capture a nipple between his lips. Two could play this game. When Yumihito released the now hard nub he leaned up to kiss the other.

"Zero please..."
Yumihito
Yumihito

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Mon May 28, 2012 8:44 pm

Zero was taking his time, but he could see Yumi was anxious. He was just nervous that he would screw something up. He'd only done this with a guy once and he didn't know what Yumi's experience was. All Zero wanted was for this to be memorable. He wanted their love to be whole.

Yumi made such delicious noises and was working him up. Zero was flushing with arousal and he knew he wasn't going to stop until they were both satisfied. Luckily, he was prepared. He had lube in his nightstand drawer. He knew how much they would need it. Yumi's pants came off and Zero was adoring his body with touches and kisses. He pressed two lubed up fingers to his entrance and pushed in, being gentle and trying to sense if he was hurting him.

He looked into Yumi's eyes, hoping that Yumi would see all the love Zero had for him.

"Let me know if I'm hurting you..." He said, his voice barely a whisper as he kissed him again. Yumi was so tight around his fingers, but Zero would take his time to make sure Yumi was ready.
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Yumihito Thu May 31, 2012 10:15 pm

Yumihito really didn't know if he could stand this anymore. He wanted to feel Zero and very very soon. All reservations he may have had went out the window with the way his boyfriend was acting. "Zero please. No more teasing...I need you. Please..." The teen was hot and all sorts of wound up. His hands were clenching at Zero's shoulders. The small amount of pain was nice but he knew what was coming soon and Yumihito couldn't wait for it. He needed it so bad he felt like he was going to explode if he didn't get it soon.

"Zero I can't wait any longer..."
Yumihito
Yumihito

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:47 pm

"Shhh." Zero kissed him, still scissoring his fingers. "Patience..."

He pulled his fingers out and lubed himself up. Zero's heart was racing as he took his place. Yumi looked so good spread out like that. He pushed into him slowly and moaned at how tight Yumi was. It felt so good and he couldn't help himself. He was clinging to him as he started to move. Zero was still very new to this, but he knew from the way he rocked his hips that Yumi wanted more, so he thrust a little harder.

Pretty soon, their bodies were covered in sweat and Zero was angling his hips as he thrust hard and fast into his lover. He was fueled on by the noises Yumi made and he couldn't help but indulge himself. He reached between them to jerk Yumi's leaking erection. He wanted to make him cum. He wanted to share that moment of bliss with him. Zero stared into his eyes, all his love reflecting out of his own.

They came together and Zero felt on top of the world. He cried out as he filled Yumi with his essence and he hugged onto him tightly, afraid to ever let him go. His whole body was shaking from the intensity of it all and he felt so complete. He pulled out of him and laid at his side, brushing the matted hair off his face with a smile.

"There's something I want to tell you, Yumi..." he said, looking so peaceful with him in his arms. He would stay content so long as he had Yumi by his side.
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2