Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A surprising reunion

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A surprising reunion - Page 4 Empty Re: A surprising reunion

Post  Kanon Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:45 am

A soft smile graced Kanon’s lips as he heard Miku’s words. He had really liked it…good. Slowly the angel pulled out and laid beside him, holding Miku in his arms. He finally had his breathing under control and finally able to look at everything that happened that day. He’d found Miku again after so long, was able to get him back, but Emi had broken her wing when taking a hybrid soul.

She had a habit of letting the souls go instead of taking them to oblivion. If they had done good things in their life and were deserving enough then she would let the soul go. It sounded like she was playing God but so very few had done it that she had only let Hyde, Miku, Kaoru, and another hybrid go. He didn’t know the last one but he had apparently spent a good deal of his life serving a demon. Still…after a night like this…he wondered how it would look in the morning light.

”Emi’s going to know what we did…” Might as well start with how sensitive their daughter was.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:55 am

Miku snuggled easily into Kanon's arms, he loved to be held... He happily listened to his heartbeat until the other started speaking.

"Is that bad?" He turned in his new found lovers arms and nuzzled his nose against his. Smiling sweetly at him. Surely something like this wouldn't be too odd for Emi to handle... Besides, tomorrow would be spent doing what she wanted.

Trailing his fingers teasingly up the angels arm he grinned, "You know... If I'm too tempting for you I can just go sleep on the couch..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:09 am

”Hell will strick me down before you do. No it isn’t bad…she’ll just have that ‘I knew it’ look. Emi will be happy…she’s missed you more than she lets on. You were her favorite person in the cosmos. Everyone knew that but I held no bad feelings over it. You were her favorite and she knew you were mine. I love Emi with all my heart and she knows that but you were…” He hoped that sentence didn’t need to be finished. Emi was his baby girl yes but Miku was his soulmate. Kanon held him close as if that would stop Miku from leaving. He didn’t want him to go to the couch if he was still thinking about it.

”Not too big of a distraction…besides if you sleep on the couch you’ll be lonely and my bed will seem deafeningly big again.”
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:14 am

With the few times he'd been near Emi, it was easy to tell she was really close with her Miku. And that carried over to him because she didn't want to see the difference. Which was no problem for him, she was a sweet girl... And to know that he was equally important to both of them... He felt lucky to say the least.

He smiled as Kanon pulled him closer, "I'm not going anywhere. You're very warm... and loving, why would I ever choose a couch over that?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:46 am

"I don't know..." He had before. But that wasn't a couch so much as another person. Kanon had forgivenhim years ago but that pain of not having him while someone else had...well it still stuck. Still he didn't show it. He simply held Miku as he finally started to get sleepy.

"I swear if I wake up and you aren't here I will cry." More like die on the inside but that sounded too morbid.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:57 am

Miku cuddled against Kanon and smiled, he was warm and offered a sense of comfort and protection. More than enough to make Miku slip into sleep. But not before hearing what Kanon had to say, the blonde smiled and kissed his lovers chest, "Don't worry... I'll be here, I promise..." With one last kiss he allowed himself to slip into a calm sleep.

~

The first few rays of sun shown brightly through the window and onto their bed. Groggily Miku tried to burrow himself into the blankets and other solid mass next to him. He remained asleep as he settled back in, not caring a bit that he was in a bed with somebody else.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:36 pm

The sun shone into his room as Kanon woke up from what he thought was the most torturous dream...until he felt something try to snuggle into him. He pulled the blankets back to see blonde hair. Blonde hair he never thought he'd see again. Miku was there. It wasn't a dream.

"Miku..." Kanon whispered the name as if afraid that he would disappear if he said his name. Nothing looked the same in the morning light...it looked so much better. There was so much more hope with daylight.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:43 pm

Miku's nude form curled slightly as the blankets were pulled away, the soft whisper of his name made his eyes open slowly. Blinking a bit he sat up partially, sleepy eyes looked at Kanon for a few short moments before he smiled, "Good morning Kanon..." Laying back down, he cuddled up closer to his lover, "Sleep well?"

The blonde angel never thought twice about being here, it just felt right to be here in his arms. Though he could tell that the other angel was waiting for himself to just wake up and none of this be real. But it very much was...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:06 am

"Very well...and I wasn't dreaming so I'm even better." He still held Miku close...then looked at the clock. It was only 6:38...way to early.

"Oh my Heaven...sleep...back to sleep. It's not even seven. Come here...stay and sleep with me." The angel pulled Miku a little closer and snuggled them into the blankets. The world could wait a little longer...he wanted his Sundays sleeping in with Miku back...he wanted to sleep until Emi came home and woke them up. hopefully Miku would go with it and give it to him.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:24 am

Miku smiled and nodded at the proposition, sleep sounded amazing... With a small grin he pushed Kanon over all the way and cuddled on top of him, his head resting on his chest and listening to his steady heartbeat. "I'll stay as long as you want me too..." Kissing his collar bone he allowed himself to go back to sleep on top of his lover.

~

Several hours had passed and Emi was now walking through the front door, smiling as she felt the happy aura in the house. Today seemed to be a good day all around; she wasn't feeling as bad, Dad was happy, and greatest of all... her Daddy was back. She loved her dad like no other, but Miku had always been the one she'd cling to the most. Maybe it was because he was the one to accept her first and take her in or that he would almost always take time out of whatever to spend time with her, whatever it was... Emi was glad to see him back.

Slowly she walked up stairs and to their door, knocking on it softly before speaking, "Dad? Daddy? I'm home." She stood politely outside their door until one of them answered, it would be bad if she interrupted something.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:42 am

Kanon smiled softly as Miku got comfortable. "I wouldn't say that...I'd have you just move in then." Which to him didn't sound so bad. It wouldn't be a big step to him, but it might to Miku. It wasn't until he heard Emi's voice did the angel realise he'd fallen back to sleep. He really didn't want to untangle himself from Miku but it might be odd to both Emi and Miku. So he got up and slipped on his pajama pants.

"Good morning sweety...you look like you're feeling better." He allowed Emi into the room considering all the clothes had somehow ended up in one pile and the smell of sex had dissappated. All it looked like was Miku asleep in bed and Kanon had crawled out.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:58 am

The angel gave her dad a hug as she stepped in, "I do actually, a lot better than when I was in the hospital." Miku had really done some good by suggesting they take her out, though she stayed happy on the outside, inside the place was really dragging her down. The doctors and nurses all looked at her sadly and were always quiet, at home they treated her like they always had, Miku included. Taking a small glance towards the bed, she smiled at his curled up form, "Daddy still looks cute and innocent when he sleeps... I'm glad he came back to you." Standing on her toes, Emi placed a kiss on Kanon's cheek, "I'm gonna go put my stuff up." And with that she left for her room, with a tiny bounce in her step as she went.

Miku rolled over on his back and slowly opened his eyes, for the first time in a long time he had a dream about death... his death. The same one that had taken place at the spot Kanon had shown him yesterday. His hand touched where the injury had been, though nothing was there it just felt like it hurt... Sitting up he looked around until his eyes landed on his boyfriend, "Kanon..." His voice was quiet and somewhat scared sounding. The dream had shaken him, it was too real...

Last edited by Miku on Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:19 am

Smiling at his daughter he watched her leave looking happy as always. Miku's voice brought him back though. He looked over to see his scared look. "What's wrong?" The concern in his voice came out loud and clear as he came over to the other angel. Something was wrong. He wasn't sure what it was but he was hoping that Miku wasn't having second thoughts about what they did.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:34 am

His hand was still at his stomach when Kanon came over, his head instantly laying against him. He didn't like this feeling or that dream... He'd never had it until meeting him... If that was in fact how he died... "Bad dream... I'm sorry..." Miku wrapped his arms around him and pulled him back down to the bed, curling himself around him as he did.

Last edited by Miku on Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:51 am

Kanon noticed the hand and the way Miku tried to dismiss it. Too bad for him that the angel saw right through it. "No...it wasn't. Even when you had bad dreams you didn't act like that...not unless it was really bad. What happened?" His hand moved to Miku's stomach...it was then the thought of what it could have been.

"Was it about how...you left?" He still couldn't talk about it. Even with Miku back and 100 years to get passed it, he couldn't. It was still too hard to face. That day was his worst ever.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:59 am

Miku nodded slightly, trying not to freak out too much about it. Kanon had showed him where he died but never said how. And to see it happen... It bothered him...

Sniffing a bit he moved closer to Kanon and his touch... "Please... I don't wanna upset you or think about it... I just wanna be close to you..." What had happened was violent and unfair... Kanon didn't deserve to go through that and Miku didn't want to make him think about it. As long as the other held him for a bit he'd be fine...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:11 pm

"Okeh...okeh." Kanon held Miku close as he calmed down. One of his wings was laying over the front of Miku to help cover him too. With the blankets on top of that, well Miku was safe from the outside world.

"Miku...where do you live?" It was an odd question for him to ask. Even when they first met he knew where Miku lived because that's where he'd been taken for their first night together. Not knowing where Miku lived was...unreal.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:41 pm

Miku sighed in relief as Kanon's wing came to lay across him... He felt so safe with him... Smiling softly he nuzzled closer to him.

"Miku...where do you live?"

Oh yeah... Kanon didn't even know that... That could be a problem. Pulling back a bit, he looked at him, "An apartment about a block and a half from your restaurant. Everything is still in boxes though... So it's really not fit for anyone at the moment." He laughed a bit before laying back against him, "I'll take you there sometime, when it's finished. But I wont worry about it until things here are better... Or when I go to get more clothes..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:02 pm

"Oh...okeh. That's fine. I just realized this was the first time ever that I didn't know where you lived." He wanted to ask if Miku would just move in but refrained. He didn't want to push it on him. That would be bad. Kanon was just content to stay in bed for a little while longer.

"The morning after...it's not so bad." A smile found his lips as he thought about it. The morning after the first time was good too. Maybe it was just them.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:56 pm

"Mnn... Yeah... I guess that would be weird..." He smiled as his fingers ran over his sides.

Miku was happy just laying here... Kanon was right though, the morning after really wasn't so bad. He felt great actually... like he'd just been completed. There was no doubt in his mind that he'd connected with the angel next to him... it was a great feeling. Sadly he needed to get up and get dressed. Slowly he detached himself from Kanon and went to gather his clothes that had conveniently all landed in one pile. He slipped everything on and returned to Kanon, "Theres a park near my apartment thats filled with a variety of lillies... I think Emi would really like it there. Plus I could stop by my place and get more clothes."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:11 pm

Kanon groaned when Miku pulled away to get dressed. He watched the angel dress without even trying to look away. He was too beautiful to not watch. But when he came back to him, Miku was talking about lillies and clothes...a park?

"That sounds nice...wait. You're getting more clothes? Does that mean you'll be staying here tonight?" Kanon looked optomistically happy about that. They wouldn't have to do anything...just so long as he was there.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:31 pm

Miku looked at Kanon curiously, hadn't they talked about him staying?

"Yeah... I thought you'd asked me too but I guess I misunderstood... Would it be okay?" He looked at Kanon hopefully, he really didn't want to be apart from him... But if Kanon didn't want him to that would be okay too... just not as likeable... Truth be told, he wanted to stay until either Emi miraculously got better or she passed on... Though he hoped she'd get better, she really didn't deserve this. Neither did Kanon after just finding him...

But no matter what he would stay with Kanon throughout all of this... Lord only knows he'd need it if anything were to happen.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:49 pm

"We had but I wasn't sure if you were or not. Of course you can. You could move in and I wouldn't care." Kanon smiled and kissed Miku before getting up himself and getting dressed. Emi would love a park with lillies in it...and he could see where Miku was going to be living.

"Ready to go get Emi and take her to the park?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:02 pm

Miku nodded and slipped his shoes on, they could talk about moving in later... Right now wasn't the time. Going down the hall he knocked on Emi's door and poked his head in, she was sitting on her bed looking through a picture album, "Morning Emi!" Her head came up and she smiled, "Morning Daddy, look I found your old pictures." Emi stood and brought the book with her, Miku could help but to smile.

"Really? How bout we look at the at the park? Theres a new park filled with lilies I'd love to show you." The smaller angels eyes brightened at the idea, she took Miku's hand and nodded. It had been ninety-eight years since she'd been able to spend a day with her daddy... Heaven was she excited.

Miku turned and smiled at Kanon as they started down the stairs. Today was going to be a good one for Emi, he'd make sure of it. Once outside Emi moved to take Kanon's hand as they walked down the street. A small flash of a memory came to him, except Emi was much smaller. It was a good memory... Humming softly he led them in the direction of the park, they could stop at his house on the way back.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:18 am

Kanon followed Miku down the stairs and called the restaurant for something. He rejoined his lover and his daughter on the way. Smiling gently at what they were doing, the angel stopped and made Emi stop, who in turn had Miku stop.

"We need to stop at Daisy first. I called and had them pack me a picnic for three. Don't know what it is yet so we'll just have to find out. Though we are going to have a large container of sun tea to go with it." Miku was still allowed to lead the way if he wanted, Kanon was simply letting them know they had food waiting for them to take to the park if desired.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum