Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A surprising reunion

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A surprising reunion Empty A surprising reunion

Post  Miku Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:15 am

Miku walked down the streets casually just looking for a quick place to eat. He remembered his mom talking about some restaurant near his new apartment and he wanted to check it out. Spotting the building he smiled, it appeared to have a lot a daisies around it. Picking up his pace, he crossed the street and entered, surprisingly for lunch time the place was empty... Oh well. Scanning the tables he spotted a nice two person table near the window and decided that's where he'd sit and wait. The young angel wasn't in too much of a hurry, after all... after this it would be back to unpacking his new apartment...

Sighing, he propped his head in his hand and stroked the daisy on the table with his other, watching with interest as it perked up to his touch.

Last edited by Miku on Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

A surprising reunion Empty Re: A surprising reunion

Post  Kanon Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:37 am

Kanon was still stressed with Emi's broken wing. Those were nearly fatal to angels and if he lost her too...but now wasn't the time. He had an order.

"Good afternoon. Welcome to Daisy, would you like to try our special today? Phoenix chicken on lo mein, with a side of either steamed or fried rice or mixed vegetables, and an egg roll." The customer hadn't looked up but the daisy on the table had perked up quite a bit. He'd only seen that once and the fact that it happened was...well...odd.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:54 am

Miku looked up from the small flower and to the the waiter, "Oh hi! Sorry, I was kinda spacing it." He thought on what he wanted, the special sounded great, "You must have seen me coming, your special with steamed rice sounds great." This was already turning out to be a great day. Just turned ninety-eight, moved to his own apartment, and the restaurant was already turning out to be one of his favorites.

His attention turned back to the flower as he gazed at it caringly, until out of the corner of his eye he noticed the guys composition was a bit off... "Hey... are you okay?" Miku's concerned side came out as he stood and placed his hand on the others forehead, he was warm but not feverish... It hit him he was touching a person he didn't even know, "I'm sorry! I shouldn't have... uhm..." He laughed nervously and sat back down at his table, if the angel wasn't worried then he definitely was now.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:08 am

The look...it was uncanny. His Miku...his most treasured person...was there in front of him. Whole and alive and an angel. But his surprise aparently showed because Miku was touching his forhead and asking if he was okeh.

"Oh...uh...y-yeah. I'm fine. You just...you just look like someone I knew, a long time ago. My daughter broke her wing today so I've been a little wound. One special with steamed rice coming up. Odd...that was Miku's favorite too." Had to see...he just had to. With that Kanon walked away. The daisy knew him and he looked just like he had then...but would he remember any of it? Any of what they were or what they had?

"One special with steamed rice and an egg roll. And a glass of unsweeted tea, half ice, no sweetner on side.” The angel hadn’t asked for a drink but Kanon was betting his tastes were the same. They had to be. It was Miku. His Miku...or at least he was...he might have someone now...
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:24 am

Miku was honestly surprised at how good this guy was, he'd guessed his drink perfectly and didn't bring any of the sauce that he'd never use. The blonde looked up at him curiously, "Have I met you somewhere? Come to think of it you look very familiar... Maybe... no... I dunno. Anyways, I'm sorry to hear about your daughter, I hope she gets better soon." With one last smile towards the man he started eating his food, Heaven it was good...

Finishing his food, he grabbed his tea and moved towards the bar, he could see the angel working in the back. "Ne Kanon-kun..." Kanon-kun? Where had that come from? Shrugging it off he continued, "Would it be alright if I just hung out here with you? You seem kinda lonely."

Last edited by Miku on Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:33 am

"Funny...I was going to ask the same thing. We must have if we both look familiar to each other." Kanon just gave a smile and went back behind the counter. In a bit the angel was at the bar and talking to him again. He hadn't told him his name but once again Miku knew his name. He smiled a little and nodded. His company sounded nice.

"I'm about to leave for the rest of the day actually and my manager is closing up because of my daughter's injury. But she won't be back for awhile. She's getting checked out and then going with her uncle for a bit...but you're more than welcome to join me when I leave." He still had a soft smile on his face. He remembered the first time they met. It was in a field though, but the daisy was present.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:45 am

"Sounds like a plan, I don't wanna unpack my house anyways." He laughed slightly as he waited for the other to finish up, "I'm Miku by the way... Are you Kanon? You look like him... Though I don't really know who 'he' is." That sounded smart... Oh well. Sighing he stood and went back to his table, gathering the dishes and bringing them to Kanon.

"So why daisies if you don't mind me asking?" Miku had always loved the little flowers, and the fact the they were involved with a place with good food and friendly people was a plus.

Last edited by Miku on Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:03 am

Looked like him huh? "Yes I am. Don't worry. I understand." The angel told Sho that he was leaving before heading out with Miku.

"Daisy? Well that has to do with the person who captured me. He gave me a daisy as a token of a friendship started...it ended with a serious relationship and a daughter. He died 98 years ago today. But I still love Miku...this was my way of keeping him around. He told me I should open a restaurant because I was such a good cook. When I finally did...it just felt right. The daisies on the tables were grown from teh flower he gave me over a hundred years ago. But, enough about me. What about you? And this Kanon that I look like but you don't really know?" Kanon was watching him as they walked the familiar path to his house. It seemed Miku remembered where it was too.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:19 am

Miku let his feet lead him as Kanon spoke, not having a clue as to where they were going. So this guy was dating a Miku? It was kinda odd that his name was Miku and he remembered a Kanon. But he didn't wanna dwell much on it. "Me? Well theres not much about me... I like flowers... And theres this field I like to sneak off to occasionally. It just feels like I should be there, like if I wait long enough whoever or whatever will finally show up. But I've been going down for two years now and still nothing, guess I'm just impatient." He blushed a bit and rubbed the back of his head, things were coming out so easily with Kanon, he really didn't understand.

Finally they stopped in front of a house, he guessed it was Kanon's. Looking around he spotted a fancy looking pot, 'The spare house key is under the base...' How did he know these things? Where was all of this coming from? Maybe he needed to stop staying up so late all the time. Adverting his eyes from the pot he looked around, until his eyes finally rested on Kanon... He was definitely attractive... No. He couldn't replace something like that, let alone even think about it! It would be wrong of him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:29 am

Kanon stopped at his door. Field? No...couldn't be. "Wait...if I know the field and can lead you to the exact spot you stand everytime then you'll hear me out. And not think I'm insane? All you said was a field and said down so it's on Earth. There's countless fields on Earth. What do you say?" He was on a limb but if it was that field...then...he had hope.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:36 am

Miku stared at him for a long time before he made any kind of motion. At first it was just a nod, "Alright, I'll follow you..." Things were getting weird now. This guy... he knew something and he had a feeling it had to do with his Miku... There was no harm in it really... besides, it was a chance to get out of Heaven again.

"Even if you're not right I want a partial explanation... This is all very strange, but oddly I feel I can trust you..." He allowed his white wings to extend as he continued to look at Kanon, "Lead the way."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:44 am

White wings extended out of Miku's back. So beautiful. But now wasn't the time. "Deal...come on." Kanon's own wings came out as he led Miku out of Heaven and down to the field that he had met Miku in. he picked some wild flowers on his way and stopped in front of the grave he knew lay beneath.

"I know it's been a long time but I wanted to come say that I still remember you...I hope you're okeh in the afterlife Hammy." Then he set the flowers down and turned to Miku. This was the spot. It had to be.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:25 am

Sure enough the other knew exactly which field he had been talking about, and now that he knew he couldn't help but to be weirded out by it. He took a cautious step back from the other, he wasn't going to run but he wanted the distance at that moment. "Alright, start explaining. Who are you and how do you know me?" His voice was shaky but not angry, no... He wasn't mad at all, if anything he felt a little sad.

"How is it you know these things? Why does looking at you make me want to cry and hug you?" Tears stung his eyes as he spoke, his insides felt compelled to reach out for him. To hold and be held, but he didn't know this guy! ... Did he?

Last edited by Miku on Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:31 pm

Kanon sighed and looked at Miku. "Because this was the spot we first met. Under here is Hammy the hamster. You were giving him flowers when we met...you knew I was an angel and wanted feel my wings. You...gave me a daisy, as a sign of a new friendship. It's the diasies in the restaurant. That's why they perk up to your touch. We...were...and adopted Emi. Then the war spilled into our home while I was reporting in Heaven. You protected Emi with everything you had...but Takeru, the demon that put you through hell and had nearly killed you before." Kanon had led him to the old house that was now falling apart. One hundred hadn't been all that kind to it but he led him inside. Kanon had taken most of the things but left the house like it was. The blood upstairs was dried and flaking but it was still there along with the damage done to the door.

"This was where you...died...being a hybrid didn't really give you much of a chance against a demon. But Emi took your soul before Takuya could. He was the reaper that befriended you...you were on his list, but you weren't supposed to die. Emi took you outside and let your soul go instead of sending it into oblivian like hybrid souls are supposed to. She's a very gifted reaper. But we didn't find out until awhile later...and this...this was our bed." Kanon knew he could very well be scaring Miku away but he had wanted an explaination. The angel moved over to the worn and dusty bed. It still was the bed they had first...it was in bad shape but Kanon still sat down on the bed.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:55 pm

Miku had no choice but to follow Kanon as he told him the story and led him to what had been his old home. The blonde looked at the old fallen in house in confusion as he was taken inside. Had the place been lived in, it probably would have been a very nice home... But the years had taken its toll on it.

Upstairs he had to cover his mouth to keep from making any noise. Dark brown stains were everywhere and that hole in the door... He wanted to leave at that moment, this was too much.

And now they were in their room, where Kanon finished his story and sat on the bed, almost as if he was waiting for Miku to react. But the one thing that stuck with him the most... Was that he was a Hybrid before this... He wasn't supposed to be here... Stepping back to the doorway, he continued backing up until he was against the wall, "You mean... that I'm not supposed to exist, that this is just some kind of mistake because your daughter sent me off?" He was scared, but he was at a loss as to what he should do. His eyes remained locked with Kanon's as he started shaking his head and stumbling to the stairs. He tripped as he was going down, but easily caught himself on the wall. Spotting the back doors he walked over to them and to the old swing that hung from the tree and sat in it, amazingly it held him.

"Fly safe Daddy...I love you...but now I have to let you go." The angel held his head as he started to cry. Things were assaulting his brain, trying to come back. But it hurt... it hurt to be in that house with Kanon.

Last edited by Miku on Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:23 pm

Miku was backing out and leaving. Kanon wasn't going to stop him either. But that didn't mean he wasn't upset by it. Kanon looked around the room and cried. He had lost him. Too much, too soon. Miku didn't remember. The love and happiness he had with hybrid Miku wasn't going to happen with angelic Miku. The tears weren't going to fall here though. Not here. This house had seen enough tears. Kanon wandered back down stairs and noticed Miku outside. Apologize and let go. That's what he had to do. Let Miku live his life without grief and such.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bring all this on you...just for the record Miku. No you weren't supposed to be reborn but Heaven I'm happy you were. Even if it isn't with me this time, at least you'll get the life you deserved. You were far to wonderful to live the life of a hybrid. I'm just glad I got to see you again...I'm happy I had you once. You wanted an explaination of how I knew...that's how. Stay safe Miku...good-bye." Kanon turned around and started to walk away.

Letting go. The one thing he had never really done.

He wasn't going to have Miku back and he would have to accept that. A tear slipped out as he walked away. He had told Miku what happened because he asked and now he was walking away. Let Miku decide what he wanted and if it somehow turned out that he wanted Kanon again then, well, Kanon would willingly take him back. Until then he was going to stay away. It wouldn't be fair to angelic Miku to push hybrid Miku on him.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:53 pm

Miku's head raised slightly as Kanon came back out, watching him closely as he spoke. His words were so finalizing... like he was saying good-bye to him and at the same time his Miku. The angel before him had held onto that love for ninety-eight years... and now was letting it go? The thought was saddening to him...

He watched as the angel paused, getting one more look at him before turning and leaving. The blonde made no move to stop him, but after hearing the front door close he got up and went back upstairs. He stood in front of where he'd died, it was odd but he could almost hear it happening again. It was as clear as the girls voice at the swing...

Go after him... A voice in his head whispered. But what if Kanon just wanted to forget and move on? He shouldn't stop that... A door to his left squeaked open, catching his attention quickly. Curiously, Miku peaked inside and looked around, the room was spattered with color but a bit of blue on the door caught his attention. Stepping in the room he examined the door closer, a heart with his and Kanon's name was there... Out of the corner of his eye he saw a person, but the guy wasn't solid, a ghost? Well it would have been plausible if the ghost didn't look like him... A memory then? All it did was smile as it walked through the wall, of course Miku followed it. It led him to the front door and pointed towards the field, "Follow him?" The memory smiled and nodded before fading away.

It had been a few minutes since Kanon had left, if he caught him it would be a miracle. He ran as fast as he could through the town, he didn't want to draw attention to himself after all. Once at the town limits he shouted Kanon's name hoping that if the older angel was still here he'd hear it and stop. Luckily though Kanon was standing in the field they had landed in. Miku's wings spread wrapping around him as his arms did as he tackled him to the ground. The other wouldn't be leaving him this way, he tried to catch his breath as he laid on the ground with the other, "How could you give up on something you held onto so long and leave me there?" His forehead pressed against Kanon's neck, "Why did you tell me all this then leave me...?" Tears leaked from his eyes again and onto the angel's neck, he didn't care how odd or uncomfortable this was, he had to know... No wanted to know more.

Last edited by Miku on Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:16 pm

Kanon left the house and walked out of town for the last time. He wouldn't be coming back. He finally let go of Miku. He'd always love him. His one and only. But Miku was newly reborn and might not want to be tied down so soon. He stopped at the field in front of Hammy's grave. Grams was gone, Hanna was gone, even Hyde had died. Though he was sure Emi had set him to be reborn too since she was the one to take his soul. Give him back to Takuya. And Miku...Miku was free. He looked down and smiled.

"I let him go...thank you hammy...for your part in changing my life. I won't be back but I wanted to say thank you...just one last time." Then he felt wings around him and his body made contact with the ground.

"How could you give up on something you held onto so long and leave me there? Why did you tell me all this then leave me...?" Miku had come after him...why had he let go?

"Because you freaked. I didn't want you to feel like you were forced to be with me because of your past life. I will always love you but I accepted long ago that it might not work both ways. I let go of being with you...I would never let go of my love but I let you go." Kanon sat up and looked down at Miku. It was obvious the words he had said at the house were hard for him. But he really didn't want to force Miku to be with him. He wanted him to be with him because he wanted to be.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:32 pm

Miku looked at the ground as Kanon spoke, only partially hearing and understanding his words. He understood Kanon didn't want to push him... But he also understood that something inside him pulled towards the other.

"I let go of being with you...I would never let go of my love but I let you go." He didn't know what to say... What he wanted to say was hard to put into words... "But... but I... I... Kanon..." He whimpered his name as he sat up straighter and looked into the angels eyes, his emotions were easily seen through his eyes... They always had been.

"Let me give you something then... From your Miku." Without an answer or even thinking he leaned forward and kissed Kanon, it was gentle but needy and loving. Pulling back he looked at him sadly, "That is yours and always will be, I may not be the Miku you remember... But I definitely have an essence of him in me... And me myself... I definitely feel pulled towards you... But I still don't really understand it..."

Last edited by Miku on Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:40 pm

Something from Miku? A kiss. A kiss he'd never thought he'd feel again. When Miku pulled away Kanon moved with him a little just to make it last a second longer. That little action brought more tears to his eyes. His Miku was in there...and still loved him. But this Miku...

"You're the same as you were. Right down to tastes and likings...you are him...just without the memories. You're drawn to me because of him. He's inside of you. But he was drawn to me when we first met too...so maybe it's just a repeating cycle." Kanon smiled a little wondering if it was possible to get Miku back. It seemed that way...but he still wasn't sure.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:49 pm

Miku felt guilty when he saw the tears, he hadn't meant to make him cry, "Please... I'm sorry... don't cry..." His hands moved to wipe the tears away but there were so many... Without any other idea's he pulled him into a hug, cradling his head to his chest as he did so.

"Kanon... It's not just because of him... Even when I saw you in the restaurant for the first time I was drawn to you... and it was you I was waiting for in this field. I'm not one to test fate, if she wants us together then we'll be together... I want to know you again... To make you smile..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:18 pm

"I'm sorry...I just...I never thought...I'd feel that again." Kanon pulled away and smiled at Miku...he'd get him again...finally. After one hundred years he'd get the love of his life back. He leaned in with a small smile.

"Come here..." The angel pulled Miku into a soft kiss. He was deeply in love with the man he was with but knew that Miku wasn't there. He'd wait until Miku said it before he'd say those three words again...but a kiss was okeh. And they wouldn't be confined to Earth anymore. Miku was an angel now...his own breed. With a long and healthy life. Hopefully with him.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:57 pm

Kanon was feeling similar to him when he'd found out about his past life, shocked and amazed. He couldn't help but to return that soft smile as he pulled away, the others smiles were contagious. Kanon was getting something he'd never thought he'd have again while Miku had only searched for two years. For them both to have found what they were wanting was... amazing.

"Come here..." At first Miku was a little nervous, but he soon fell into it. Happily returning every ounce of emotion Kanon was putting into it. Though deep down he felt love for him, he wasn't ready to say it just yet. He had to be sure it was him feeling this and not just because of the moment.

The need for air came and forced them to pull apart, he gazed softly into Kanon's eyes before pulling him into a hug. He nuzzled his shoulder and breathed in his soft vanilla scent, making him smile softly. A name drifted into his head as they sat there together, "Emi... Can I see Emi?" Who Emi actually was was a mystery to him, the name just came into his head. He hoped that it was something Kanon would be able to fill him in on...

Last edited by Miku on Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:25 pm

Such a wonderful kiss. He had Miku again...Emi. Oh boy...how was she going to react to this. Sure she was talented and mature for her age but...this was Miku. Still...

"Yes. But do me one favor...if she mentions you being the old Miku then just go along with it. She broke her wing earlier today and it's highly doubtful she'll...she'll survive. So if she calls you Daddy...just go along with it. She's my little girl and well, she's the reason you were reborn." It was an odd request but Kanon didn't want Emi to think that he had moved on to someone that looked like Miku and was forgetting her father. He wasn't sure why but he figured it would be bad for her to see something like that.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:31 pm

Miku nodded, "I will... It may do some good for her..." His heart constricted at the thought of the girl dieing. The request wasn't odd at all... In fact he had intended on doing so in case she had brought it up. More than likely they had her on a lot of medication so she would be slightly delirious anyways... But if Kanon was going he wanted to be there for him...

"Does this mean we're together now?" He took the angels hands and helped him to stand. If they were together again then that was great, it would make getting to know him all over again easier. Smiling at him, he flexed his wings, showing he was ready to follow him to where Emi was.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum