Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A surprising reunion

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

A surprising reunion - Page 5 Empty Re: A surprising reunion

Post  Miku Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:24 pm

Both Miku and Emi smiled at Kanon as they made a slight detour to the shop, quickly picking up the basket and continuing on to the park. The blonde smiled as the park came into view and Emi went ahead of them. She was so young... and so full of life... She should be living so she could have her own family. It definaitely just wasn't fair.

As she continued to look at the different lilies, Miku had led Kanon under a newly bloomed cherry blossom tree. He sat down and motioned his new lover to join him. "This tree has been here forever, since before I was born I think. But all the lilies are new, it took all my pleading and a year for my family to get all this planted..." He looked up at Kanon as he leaned again his shoulder, "And now I know who to dedicate it to."
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:43 pm

The slight detour didn't take long and before they knew it they were at the park and Emi was wandering through the lillies. Miku had gotten them planted...

"Why lillies? Many would have argued that orchids would have looked better with the tree." Kanon didn't care either way. He was happy with the lillies. Emi loved lillies. It wasn't right that once they finally got their family back another was leaving to break it again...it just wasn't fair...and there wasn't anything Takuya could do.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:10 pm

Miku smiled, his father had asked the same question, "Although orchids would have gone better, they don't really represent the same thing. Lilies represent purity while orchids lean towards a more idealistic and more well... you know." He kissed his cheek softly before continuing, "Besides, I like lilies better and why do something everyone else expects?"

Emi came up and sat down next to Miku, "Daddy... the album? Wanna look at it now?" The blonde nodded as the book was sat on his lap and they flipped through it. It started with just Kanon and him, but then changed to a taller, long haired demon, the to a brunette angel, and finally a smaller baby started popping in. The photos continued on until she was about the age of five, where it ended with a picture of a younger Emi hovering above the ground.

"Dad hasn't seen this album before, it was in my room on Earth. I had Uncle Takuya develop the camera for me so I could finish it." Miku flipped back through the book curiously. Bits and pieces were floating about as he tried to make sense of it all, bu tsoon decided it just wasn't going to work. He was who he was now, there was no sense in trying to recreate who he once was. Hopefully Kanon wanted him for him, not for who he once was.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:25 am

"Wait let me see that...Emi you were hovering. What day was that?...May 18.....oh." Kanon's face suddenly got very sad. Emi had hovered...and he missed it. Just like he missed Takeru and wasn't able to save Miku...from before.

"That was the day you died...I was giving a report in Heaven when you got attacked." Miku was there now. That's what mattered. He was different but Kanon loved him all the same. At least he wouldn't have to worry about Takeru now. Somehow he would have to show Miku that he loved him for him and not because he was his lover before.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:51 am

Emi moved to sit next to her dad and leaned against to him, He understands, more than you probably know. She let her thoughts travel to her dad and smiled warmly at him before leaning back against him. Miku watched the two closely before also leaning against Kanon's other shoulder and looking at the album. That day had to have been the worst day ever for Kanon... He couldn't even imagine going through it... He wanted to ask how he'd done it, but the reason was on his other side. She was a miracle all on her own.

But they had each other for now, they'd be together when it mattered most. Emi would have both of her parents and would make things a lot easier on her.

Miku's hand found Kanon's and gave it a gentle squeeze, Emi giggled softly before getting back up to explore some more, "Ne... Don't be sad... It wasn't in your control and now... now..." What did he want to say? It was right there, but he couldn't get it out... Somewhere in his head a conversation was playing, but he couldn't remember having it himself... "Now... You can have me forever..." The voice and thought was his, but he'd gotten some subconscious help from the past for sure.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:58 am

Kanon heard Emi's thought and looked at her, wondering if she was right like she usually was. Did Miku understand? Sure he missed his hybrid lover...but this was his angelic lover. Miku in a new form. Right?...and Miku hadn't seen Takuya yet. Though he wasn't sure how the reaper was doing. Hyde's passing had hit him harder than they had thought it would...especially with him knowing...or maybe it was because he knew.

"Forever sounds perfect..." The angel smiled at the blonde while he continued to look through the photo album...there were a few that caught his eye. Three to be exact...and they were of him and Takeru. That month they weren't together.

"Takeru..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:12 am

"Takeru? Who's Takeru?" Miku looked at the page that Kanon appeared to be scowling at. There was a grumpy looking blonde next to his past self... The guy sent chills down his spine and pain flaired in his stomach... That was him. The guy who killed him... Shuddering he burried his head into the nook of Kanon's neck, peaking only long enough to flip to the next page. Lucky no signs of this Takeru were present, "Those pictures... they made me feel almost sick..."

Though the pictures were gone he didn't remove himself from Kanon's neck, he liked it there.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:22 am

Kanon could understand why. Takeru had been a good chunk of their relationship, though he didn't want to admit it. "H-he...he raped you...and then took you to Hell for two weeks. Kidnapped and raped you there...over and over...but...I-I guess you got that Stockholm Syndrome or something because you-" He didn't want to be telling Miku this stuff...he just didn't. But since he started...he had to finish.

"You cheated on me with him. We ended up breaking up for a month...during that time you were with him. He never liked me and I guess you said my name or something and Takeru beat the crap out of you. You were almost dead. We got back together after that but...he's the one that killed you...he was after Emi and me...and you got in his way."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:27 pm

Miku stayed quiet while Kanon talked, what was there to say? He couldn't really apologize... cause it really wasn't him that had done it. It was upsetting to Kanon though... so he'd have to fix that at least. He pulled the book from Kanon's lap and sat it aside, moving to allow himself to lay between his legs with his head resting just bellow his chin.

"I'm sorry..." He was apologizing anyways... But only because Kanon looked sad to have to remember it more than anything. Miku didn't want to be the cause of his sadness.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:51 pm

Miku moved to his lap and apologized...apologized for something that happened over a hundred years ago. "It wasn't you...not you you...a different you. And things were...different then. We were still getting adjusted to eachother I guess. I didn't know if you wanted more attention than what I was giving after you got back from Hell and it drove you away. We worked things out and ended up with a beautiful little girl...but we weren't meant for that time I suppose. I love Miku, everyday I will love him. But I love you even more...you are him. But you're you at that same time. It's hard to explain. It's like my love for who you were combined with my new love for you." Kanon just stopped talking cause it didn't seem like things were going to sound any easier to explain. He might have just confused Miku more for all he knew.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:17 am

Miku smiled as Kanon continued talking, he'd answered his question of who his boyfriend loved. It was something he could easily accept, the original was always better than a reborn copy. To think of it like though was saddening... No, he was his own person and Kanon loved him. A laugh slipped past his lips, now he was confusing himself.

"Well, I think I get it. If this is how love feels though I think I'm falling fast."

Happily he cuddled into his boyfriend. What would his mother think? Finish school, move out and that same day find a boyfriend that he felt himself bonding with in ways that he'd never bonded with anyone else... It was bound to be a shocker. Sitting up he turned to watch Emi for a few brief moments before returning his attention back to Kanon. "The lilies are opening up more, it'll start raining soon... I still need to go by my place for some clothes, but we can always do an indoor picnic at your place?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:25 am

"But...no. I have to explain it right cause I don't want you to think you're just filling his place. It's different than that. I loved Miku. And yes I still do but that love was reborn in you...I-agh. I'm not good at this. I love him but I love you more. Not because of you were but because of who you are...does that make sense?" True some of his love came from Miku but Miku had to know that it wasn't just his past life that he loved. Kanon was quickly falling for the angel...and it felt even stronger than his love for his beloved hybrid. Maybe it was because deep down his Miku was still in there but someone else was there too. It was hard to explain.

"We could. Come on...Emi. We have to get going. It's going to rain." The girl came back to her fathers and shook her head.

"Not just rain. It's going to be a huge storm...it's in the air Dad can't you feel it?" Just like the lillies were doing, Emi opened her arms wide and spun around looking up. But she stopped for second and then smiled wide once more.

"Uncle Takuya's found Uncle Hyde..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:41 am

Miku rubbed his nose against Kanon's, "It does, oddly enough I understand it."

The angel smiled at the girl as she spun, she was enjoying life to its fullest. Stopping she smiled knowingly at them, "Uncle Takuya's found Uncle Hyde..."

"Hyde-kun? He actually got away from his parents?" Miku had lived near Hyde while he was growing up. His parents were crazy strict to put it nicely. Hyde rarely got to go outside to play with the other kids, which he later found out to be because his parents thought he was gay... It was good to hear his friend was free.

Standing, he helped Kanon up and laced his fingers with the others, "The apartments not far, come on." Smiling he led them to the small place he would hopefully not be calling home for too long.

Unlocking the door he peeked in a the mini mountain of boxes in his living room, "Excuse the boxes, I just got the place yesterday..." Humming happily he wound his way to his room and grabbed his old back pack and started digging through the box with all of his clothes and such with it. He really needed to make time to unpack all of this...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:47 am

Miku knew Hyde?...well if that just didn't take the cake on reencarnation. They were friends in their new lives too. Kanon let Miku lead them to his house...though nothing was unpacked yet. The angel followed his lover to his 'bedroom' and leaned against the door.

"Miku...w-what if you...what if you unpacked at my house? Unless you think that's moving too fast. It just seemed odd that I would find you the day that you move into a new place...everything's packed...maybe it just got sent to the wrong house." He was hoping Miku wouldn't turn him down but if he did, he'd understand. After all, to Miku, they had just met yesterday.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:02 am

He was still digging through a box when Kanon asked him to move in... it certainly would make things easier. Then all he'd have to do is hire some movers to move his things...

"Well... I mean... if... if it wasn't any kind of burden for you... And of course if you really want me there..." Miku was fumbling with his words and fingers. He was excited at the idea of waking up next to Kanon every morning. So much that a small bubble a happiness burst inside of him, letting his wings slip out and he practically pounced on Kanon. He clung to him as he nuzzled against him, "If you'll have me, I'd love to."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:05 am

Kanon nodded. "No trouble at all...I want you there. I wouldn't have asked otherwise." He smiled and held onto Miku...they'd move everything tomorrow. Tonight was about a picnic and being a family again.

"We can call the movers tomorrow. And by tomorrow night you'll be living at my house...and this place will be available to another angel looking to escape their parents house. Though I'm sure you get along perfectly fine with your mother." He hadn't told Miku that he had met before when he was a young angel...it just would make things weird.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:31 pm

Miku nodded happily, he did get along with his mother... Both of his parents actually. Speaking of which, "This is going to be a shock for my parents. I don't think they expected me to find someone so fast."

The good thing was, they wouldn't have a problem with it being a guy either. Kanon's age? Maybe... oh well. Couldn't change that now. Standing and helping his lover up, he grabbed his bag, "We better go now, its going to start down pouring any time now."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu May 01, 2008 12:01 am

Things were looking up, minus Emi's pending death, and they were back together...he had Miku back. Different, changed, but better...and still his Miku. "Come on...let's go. We have an indoor picnic waiting for us." He wrap an arm around Miku's waist, hoping it wasn't being too bold. Emi simply smiled at them and walked out with her arm link with Miku's. She carried the basket home and together they set up the picnic in the sun room so they could watch the rain.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum