Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A surprising reunion

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A surprising reunion - Page 2 Empty Re: A surprising reunion

Post  Kanon Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:06 pm

Good. Miku would do it. Then he didn’t have to worry. Kanon nodded as Miku helped him up. ”If you’ll have me.” Kanon spread his own wings and led Miku to Emi. He entered the room but had let go of Miku’s hand.

”Hi Emi…how are you feeling, sweety?” The angel had moved to the bed the reaper was in.

”A little better. I can feel it going down though. Oh!! Uncle Hyde is two rooms down. I didn’t want to tell Uncle Takuya yet…Uncle Hyde is only 70 after all.” Hyde was still a teenager by all rights. At least he had been reborn an angel. She looked around and her eyes landed on Miku.

”Daddy…” She didn’t quite understand but she knew the soul that rested in that vessel. Her father had found him again.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:39 pm

"Of course..." Miku smiled at him and they took off the the hospital. He stood quietly in the doorway as he watched Kanon talk to his daughter. It was a rare thing to see between most families anymore... When the girl said she could feel her life shortening he could help but to want to reach out to both of them, though really it wasn't his place but then again it was.

"Daddy..." The younger angel felt like he had butterflies in his stomach, but he kept it cool and approached her, sitting on her other side. "Hey baby..." His hand reached out and stroked her hair, playing with one of the long curls. He looked at her with care and love in his eyes, even though he scarcely remembered her. Emi's own hand came and tugged gently on his hair, somethign they had always done to show affection... This was Miku... This was her daddy... Tears came to her eyes as she reached her frail arms up to hug him, "Daddy... I'm so glad you came back! We've missed you..."

Miku's arms wrapped around her small form as he hugged her back, "Shh... It's okay Emi... I'm here... I'm not leaving..." The girl sniffled into his shoulder, "But I am... Please... Sing me that lullaby you always sang when I was scared?" Miku paused briefly, not knowing what song she was talking about. But it had to have been something he'd know! He racked his brain for a moment before humming the tune softly, then finally started to sing softly, "Home is behind, the world ahead, and there are many paths to tread, through shadow, to the edge of night, until the stars are all alight, mist and shadow... cloud and shade, all shall fade, all shall... fade..." Miku finished his song and found Emi to be cuddling into his arms, a soft smile on her face, "I've missed that song..." She mumbled tiredly as she slipped into a light sleep. He laid her back on the bed and looked at her, tears pricking at his eyes.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:04 pm

Kanon watched the scene unfold and wanted to cry. Perfect. The perfect family, and finally able to go out in Heaven...and Emi was dying. She was asleep but the look in Miku's eyes held tears. He move over to the other side of their daughter and stroked her hair.

"She's one of a kind...I can't believe she's dying..." He let his tears fall as he looked down at the reason he was still breathing. Emi had been his world for years and to lose her after finding Miku again...it seemed like fate never wanted him to be fully happy.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:16 pm

Miku's head turned into Kanon's shoulder as his tears started to fall, though his only attachment to her was from a past life, he still felt all the pain and then some. This girl was a miracle child, yet she was dieing... Emi deserved so much more than death... Even if she would be reborn...

His arm wrapped around Kanon's back as he turned to look at her sleeping peacefully. There was nothing they could do for her really... except make her comfortable... Which would not be in a hospital. "Kanon... We should take her home... It... it may make things easier... and it'd be more comfortable for her..." If Kanon agreed, he'd be there everyday, trying to make up for the lost time she didn't have with her other father.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:33 pm

Kanon nodded and pulled away. "Stay here with her. I'm going to check her out." He placed a kiss to Emi's forhead and a kiss to Miku's lips. At least they'd have a week together...the angel didn't take long to have his daughter released. Then he was back in the room and with the papers.

"Done...are...are you going to stay with us? It would mean everything to Emi and it would mean...it would mean a lot to me." He had moved back to the bed to wake up the beautiful angel but he wanted Miku's answer first.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:52 pm

Miku held her hand while Kanon was gone, watching her sleep peacefully. It didn't take long for the other to come back and ask if he would stay, he smiled slightly at him, "I already planned on it..." They both deserved it... To be like they were when they'd lived on Earth, even if it wasn't for long...

Looking down at her, he shook her hand, "Emi... Emi, it's time to go home." Her eyes opened and she looked sleepily at her parents, "With both of you?" Miku smiled and nodded, taking Kanon's hand as he did. Emi's entire face brightened as she sat up and moved to stand, she was a bit shaky and almost fell but Miku managed to catch her. "Let me carry you..." Miku sat her back on the bed and allowed her to climb on his back, "Daddy... I'm not five anymore." her voice was playful as she let herself be picked up.

The younger angel looked at Kanon and smiled before they started to leave the room, "Yeah? Well you're always gonna be my baby no matter how old you get." Emi just smiled and laid her head down facing her dad. She knew that this Miku really didn't know her, but he was so much like her real daddy she just almost couldn't tell the difference.

~

It hadn't taken long to get back to Kanon home, luckily he'd taken the lead and led Miku to Emi's room. Miku laid her down carefully as she announced she was tired. They both kissed her goodnight and made their way out of the room. Once out of the room Miku sighed and let his feet take him to another room, one that he assumed was Kanon's and flopped on the bed. Today had been very busy...

Last edited by Miku on Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:20 am

Kanon saw the look in Emi's eyes as she looked at him from Miku's back. He knew she knew that this Miku wasn't her father...but she didn't seem to care. She knew it was her father despite his newness. She was tired and smiled at her parents as they left the room. She was quite happy to see that sparkle in her dad's eyes again. Miku truely was the owner of his heart. Emi knew her father loved her unconditionally but Miku was just...different. Kanon loved him far differently than her and it made her happy to see he had that love back...they both did. Kanon, meanwhile had followed Miku to his room. It seemed the angel knew where he was going still.

"I see you know where you're going...How'd you know this was my bed?" He wasn't assuming that Miku would sleep in his bed with him. There were guest rooms if he didn't want to sleep with him but Kanon felt like being playful and asked.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:34 am

Miku rolled himself over to his back and looked at the ceiling as Kanon walked in, smiling he raised his head, "I didn't." He head fell back down as he continued smiling, "But now that I'm here I know because it smells like you." He sat up and looked at the other angel, "You know... after meeting her... I feel kinda bad that I'm not her father... That I don't have the memories." He hid his face in his hands as he started to cry for the umpteenth time that day. It wasn't like he wanted to be emotional, just so much had happened in one day... He was trying his best to cope.

"I'm sorry... It's just... Things have been hectic today... I'll go to a guest room..." Miku rubbed his eyes gently before standing to leave.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:31 am

"Hey...I never said you had to leave. If you want to sleep in a guest room that's fine, but...you're welcome to stay here. Don't cry...she knows. Emi always knows...but she doesn't hold it against you. She knows you mean well." Kanon crawled into bed. He wasn't sure if Miku was leaving because he wanted to or because he felt like he should. Either way, he would offer his bed to Miku. Just in case the angel wanted to stay.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:50 am

Miku looked at Kanon then down the hall... then back to Kanon. He didn't want to be alone... and they were together right? So staying in the same bed wasn't out of the question... Blinking a few times, he made his way over to the bed and crawling next to Kanon, cuddling into his warmth. His hands gripped his shirt as he laid there trying to keep himself from crying again... Being with Kanon actually helped a lot.

"Kanon... Are you sure it's okay? I don't wanna invade..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:59 am

Kanon was happy to find that Miku came back. It was alright if he cried...the hybrid Miku would've too. "You aren't invading...in my opinion you belong here...right here." He wasn't just meaning in his arms and cuddling him but being there with both him and Emi. He was meant to be in their family...how was that intruding?
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:25 am

"I want to be here..." He moved closer to Kanon, slipping his leg between the others. Anything to get closer to him... He wanted to be comforting Kanon like the other was him. He knew the other was hurting... he had to be... Kanon had raised Emi after all.

"Even though Emi knows... Is what I'm doing convincing at all?" If it wasn't he wanted to do better for her and for Kanon... Above all he wanted Kanon to be happy... Sighing softly he leaned in to kiss him... Words just didn't seem to wanna work with him today.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:39 am

Miku was very caring, just like always. Kanon leaned into the kiss and pulled Miku just a little closer. "You're doing a wonderful job. Being yourself is enough...you act a lot like he did..." He didn't want Miku to try to become who he was as a hybrid...that wouldn't be fair to who he was now. Though they were so much alike it wouldn't really matter.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:06 am

His body was now right against Kanon's, he could feel every muscle move... Every breath he took... He loved it. Smiling to himself he wrapped his arms around the angel to make sure he wouldn't be leaving. He liked being close to him, even if he only had known him a few hours... this just felt right to him. Everything with him and even Emi did... Miku wanted to be a part of this. He nuzzled into Kanon's neck as he settled down, relaxing as he listened to the others breathing.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:25 am

Kanon held Miku close, wanting to make sure this wasn't a dream and he'd wake up alone. Miku nuzzling his neck took him back...maybe some places that they weren't ready for. Though, they had slept together on the first night they met.

"Miku...I'm not immune to nuzzling..." Not that it was a bad thing. But if it kept up it might lead to other things...it had been a long time since he'd held his lover.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:45 am

"Miku...I'm not immune to nuzzling..."

The blond stopped momentarily and kissed his neck, pulling back to look at Kanon, "Is that a bad thing?" He moved back to his neck but didn't nuzzle it this time. Miku laid there calmly as his breath danced across his neck and collar bone. Not having a clue to the internal argument Kanon was more than likely having with himself at that moment.

To further add to the problem, Miku's fingers played with the hem of Kanon's shirt. His fingers occasionally brushing against his smooth skin.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:36 am

Sleep...dead kittens...Emi...sleep. Count sheep...sing a lullaby...something other than the angel in his bed...it wasn't working. But if he ignored it eventually he'd be able to sleep, right? Kanon counted up to 383 sheep before he finally started to get a little sleepy. Still he couldn't keep his mind off of Miku...crap. He was in trouble.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:56 am

Close to an hour had passed and neither of them said a word. During that whole time Miku drifted in and out of sleep, not fully being able to let sleep take him for some reason. Every time Kanon would move he'd wake up, so he was having problems as well? Without thinking, he nuzzled his neck, "Are you having troubles sleeping too? Is there anything I can do?" His lips moved against Kanon's neck as he spoke.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:02 pm

YES! "No...I'll be okeh. Just...gotta get to sleep somehow. You alright? Is there anything I can do to help you sleep?" So long without him was really testing Kanon and he almost hoped that Miku wanted it. But Emi was down the hall and she was in serious danger of dying...was now really the time?
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:26 pm

Kanon's eyes seemed to be screaming another answer than what he was speaking. And to be honest... Miku's own body was wanting things that he'd never had before... It almost made him feel guilty with Emi down the hall like she was...

"N-no... I don't think so... I just can't seem to fall asleep." The blonde wouldn't say that it was because he was so close to the other. He liked the closeness, but damn was it tempting... His legs were still tangled with Kanon's as they laid there, maybe he should go get something to drink and then the other could sleep... If he came back and Kanon was asleep it wouldn't be as hard to just cuddle up to him and go to sleep himself. Though he really didn't want to be away from him...

Sighing, he kissed his boyfriend's neck and untangled himself from the other angel, "I'm gonna go get something to drink, I'll be back." He smiled at him as he got up and walked down to the kitchen. Amused that he knew the entire house without actually ever stepping into the house once before.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:44 pm

Miku didn't seem to want to voice something either, though he wasn't sure if it was the same thing as his. He felt those desired lips on his neck and for a mere second thought that he would get it. But Miku went to the kitchen for a drink instead.

"Why are you being so stupid body?"

"Dad?" Kanon looked to the door to see his daughter standing there. Why was she there? Had they woken her up?

"What's wrong sweety?" Emi moved into the room and sat on the bed.

"You and Daddy want time alone. I can feel it down the hall Dad so don't lie. I called Uncle Takuya. He said I was more than welcome to come over so you two can have time...he's a reaper too so I'll be alright. He'll be here in a minute so I'm going to head downstairs to wait. See you in the morning Dad...Good night." Kanon was speechless. Emi felt them all the way down the hall? Either she was just that sensitive or they were just that...well he could see that. At least himself anyway.

"Goodnight Emi...don't give Takuya too much trouble." With that his daughter nodded and headed downstairs. She was growing up...and dying. It wasn't fair to her...it just wasn't.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:11 pm

Miku downed his second glass of water before he finally felt half way cooled... though he still felt hot. He sighed as he walked back down the hall, only to find Emi sitting on the couch with a small bag. "Hey... Where you going hun?" He smiled at her as he sat down next to her.

"I'm gonna go spend the night with Uncle Takuya, Dad wants to catch up with you." Miku looked a little surprised by what she said and it obviously showed, "I already know... But you're still my daddy no matter how much you know about me. I'm glad you found us again... Now my passing wont be as hard..."

"Emi... Come on, don't think like that. I'm not a replacement for you... Your dad loves you... I love you. We don't want to see you sad hun." Emi looked at him with teary eyes as she hugged him. Even though this Miku really wasn't hers she was glad he was here. He was so much like her real Daddy... A knock on the door made her pull back, "Thats Uncle Takuya, I'll see you tomorrow Daddy." She kissed his cheek and left for the door, Miku smiled fondly at her as she left.

Now he was alone with Kanon... What were they gonna do? Sure Emi had said Kanon wanted to catch up with him, but what did that mean? Well sitting here wasn't going to answer his questions. Climbing the stairs, he re-entered the room finding Kanon to still be laying on the bed, he was quite awake as well. "Emi just left. She said she'll come back tomorrow..." He sat back down on the bed, looking at his hands as they entwined with one another, "So... uhm..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:37 pm

Kanon looked up as Miku re-entered the room. He seemed awkward...might as well, Emi left. It really sucked that things were so awkward.

"It hasn't been this tense since I came back after Takeru...you know what we did the first night we met?" Might as well talk since neither seemed tired and they didn't have to keep their voices down since Emi left.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:24 pm

More names and things he didn't know... But finding out about them would be interesting. Things were awkward right now, maybe talking would help. Moving himself to lay next to the angel, his head resting against his shoulder. "No... I don't... Sorry."

His eyes lifted up to look at Kanon curiously, examining all the details of his face closely. Taking special notes on the shape of his lips and how full and kissable they looked. They were so tempting... Without him knowing it, he was moving up and closer to those lips. And before he knew it his lips were on his, not really worried about what he had to say. He just wanted to feel him...

Last edited by Miku on Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:15 am

Kanon watched as Miku came to sit down with him. He wasn't going to come out and say it. "We got to know eachother very well. You liked my wings...I liked your Donald Duck stuffed animal. We started talking about our families and past relationships and-" Miku had shut him up with a kiss...oh that kiss held so much. The angel's fingers found the hair at the base of Miku's neck, holding him in place. He moaned softly as his other hand pulled the other closer. He hoped he wasn't pushing it. When he finally pulled away he finished his sentence.

"We ended up like this."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum