Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pictures Speak A 1000 Words

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Pictures Speak A 1000 Words - Page 4 Empty Re: Pictures Speak A 1000 Words

Post  Karyu Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:44 pm

Hizumi got into bed with him and Karyu was quick to entangle their limbs and nuzzle against his neck. He loved cuddling Hizumi. he felt safe and wanted and that was the best way to be. He sighed and closed his eyes. He sort of figured Hizumi wanted to fool around, but Karyu was just so relaxed. He wanted to sleep.

"Will you sing for me? You have such a pretty voice. Sing me to sleep, Hizu?" He lifted his head to ask and he gave Hizumi a sweet kiss. Would he deny him that gorgeous voice?
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:36 pm

So Karyu had heard him singing in the car...well if he wanted more then so be it. Hizumi smiled and held his boyfriend close as he sang to him softly. A sweet, soft love song. Perfect. The man wanted to make him comfortable. He truly loved him but just didn't have the courage to say so...how was he ever going to be able to tell Karyu how he felt? When he knew the red head was asleep again he moved to get comfortable and fell asleep with him.

"This...you...it's perfect. I love you."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:03 pm

Karyu listened to him for a while, but his eyelids started to droop. He fell asleep, nuzzled close to Hizumi and content as could be. Hizumi's voice was so soothing. He slept very well and woke up in the morning a ball of energy. He was up and showered and dressed before Hizumi was even out of bed. Karyu crawled over his sleeping form and kissed his cheeks.

"Wake up, sweetie." he said. As nice as it would be to stay in bed with him all day, this was supposed to be a nice weekend. They were supposed to go to the hot springs or out to a restaurant or something. Karyu was restless.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:41 pm

"Mmm...good morning. My, my, you are dressed and ready to go already. Why didn't you wake me baby?" Hizumi smiled and pulled Karyu onto the bed. He kissed him softly before stretching to get up. If Karyu wanted to go then he'd hurry up and get ready to go.

"Where do you want to go today? Whatever you want to do I'm up for." He was going to make this as memorable as he possibly could. Karyu deserved that.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:44 pm

Hizumi pulled him down onto the bed and Karyu squeaked. He loved it, though. He kissed him back happily. But then Hizumi went to get out of the bed. Karyu whined and reached out, grabbing his arm and pulling him back down on top of him so he could kiss him again. Karyu very much liked kissing Hizumi and he wrapped his arms around his neck, keeping him from getting away.

"Now that you mention it, I think I want to stay in bed..." He was flushed and he reached out to nip at Hizumi's lower lip. Hizumi was wearing only his boxers. Karyu would easily be able to tell what affect he was having on his lover.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:09 am

Hizumi groaned as Karyu pulled him back. "Well, that would be a very nice thing to do. But you're all clean and smell good and you'd need another shower after. Not that I'd mind. You naked and with me is always my favorite passtime." The photographer grinned as his hand slid up Karyu's shirt. He'd have quite a lot fun with his boyfriend.

"We could stay in bed for the weekend if you really like." Hizumi started to kiss the model softly. He was going to have a lot of fun. He was getting a very clean Karyu to smex up. Oh the fun he'd have.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:14 am

Karyu was flushed and he arched up to the touches. His head was spinning already. How did Hizumi have that affect on him?

"Yeah, but then you could take the shower with me..." He purred and kissed him again, draping his arms over his shoulders and rocking his hips up at him. Hizumi could do anything to him.

"Not all weekend..." He said, letting his lips linger. "We have to go to the hot springs...even though I have a feeling we'll be doing just this. Mmm, I'm looking forward to it."

He hooked a leg around Hizumi's and brought him closer so he could rock his hips at him better. He was going to make it up to him for falling asleep last night.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:52 pm

Hizumi purred and grinded into Karyu at the mention of the hot springs activities. He wanted nothing more then to do that to him. So the man moved up and found a tie from his bag. The man wrapped it around his lover's wrists and bound him to the headboard. He was going to have a lot of fun with this. As teasingly as he could, Hizumi removed their clothes and prepared himself. His lips were ghosting across Karyu's lips when he moved down to impale himself on him.

"Oh fuck...oh...no wonder you enjoy that." The photographer grinned at Karyu and shifted a little. Who said he couldn't be in charge a little?
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:18 pm

Hizumi was clearly aroused. Karyu sat up a little and watching with pouty lips as Hizumi went to get something out of his bag. The brunet came back with rope and tied him to the headboard, making him shiver in delight. It had been a while since anyone had tied him up. Mostly, it was because he wouldn't let them, but Hizumi...he trusted Hizumi completely.

He bit his lip to stiffle the moans as he watched Hizumi prepare himself. He looked so good and Karyu wanted him, badly. He rocked his hips up at him and whined. Karyu wanted to touch him, but the rope was tight and he was unable to loosen it.

Hizumi sunk down on him and Karyu moaned lewdly into the kiss, arching up off the bed a little to kiss him again. They didn't need words right now. Karyu rocked his hips, knowing what Hizumi would like. That was the best thing about when they switched positions. They both knew was to do.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:04 pm

Hizumi gasped lightly when he felt Karyu move. Moaning softly the man rocked his hips before lifting himself up. He let himself fall back down on his lover with a very loud moan. His body clenched in the sudden movement but he didn't care. His body would adjust. Karyu was too much of an appeal to just take it slow. He wanted every bit of him. Every bit he could get of this moment. He'd eventually untie him but being in control like this...oh god he was happy. He used his muscles to make Karyu squirm even more. The man beneath him riled him up more then anything else.

"Mm...you are too much sometimes...you know?" Hizumi moved only a little bit but his body suddenly jerked. Oh god...there it was. He knew Karyu wasn't going to let him move away from it either but then again who would want to?
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:28 pm

Karyu liked not having any control and he especially liked watching Hizumi lost in pleasure like he was. He bit his lip to keep from moaning too much. He rocked his hips up at at him, angling to keep hitting that spot. He liked watching him lost in ecstasy like this.

"Don't stop..." He breathed, arching up to him to catch his lips as he, too, was lost in pleasure. Hizumi had him so worked up. Karyu didn't think he'd ever want anyone else again.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:01 pm

Karyu was moving just perfectly. Hizumi couldn't handle much more so he untied Karyu's hands to allow them to roam his body. He could've died blissful in that moment. God he loved this man.

"Karyu...Karyu please...so close...please..." Hizumi was still moving but he was so close to the edge. He knew he wouldn't last with much more. Still, his body was trying it's best to get more from Karyu while holding back his orgasm. It wasn't working all that well and Hizumi was getting loud. He knew he couldn't be too loud so he bit down on Karyu's shoulder to stop his loud screams.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:26 pm

They were both close and Karyu was very grateful when Hizumi untied him. Hizumi was moaning his name and karyu took over, flipping them so Hizumi was on his back. He grabbed his legs and lifted them higher as he thrust into him. It felt so good and he moaned, letting it out, even though Hizumi was holding back his beautiful voice. It didn't take long at all for Karyu to hit his orgasm. He filled Hizumi with his essence and moaned into his neck, holding him close as they both started to catch their breaths. Karyu held him close. He wanted to say it. But was it too soon? Three months. Karyu loved him. He bit his lip, trying to work up the courage to say it. They were at a nice romantic place and he still felt scared to say how much Hizumi meant to him.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:01 pm

Karyu flipping them and taking over was all that Hizumi needed. He was a goner. His lover's seed felt amazing against his sore muscles...god he loved him. Yet somehow he couldn't bring himself to say it. When in the heat of the moment things said couldn't always be taken to heart. He wanted so bad to tell him but not now...before the weekend was over.

"You're perfect...absolutely...perfect. You know that?"
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:09 pm

Hizumi called him perfect and Karyu giggled, giving him another sweet kiss. "You've been looking at my pictures too much." He stayed close, not wanting to leave his arms. But they were at this great location. Karyu smiled and got up off him, reaching out to take his hands.

"Come on. Shower and they we go check out the place?" Karyu was excited. He wanted to explore and go shopping and end up in the hot springs. It was going to be a great weekend.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:32 pm

Hizumi shook his head. "Nope. Just you...even the flaws you have make you more beautiful...come on. Shower." The man sighed and got up, leading his now dirty boyfriend back to the shower. It had to be one of his favorite things to do. Showering with Karyu always made him feel...oddly content with life. It was so normal and they somehow managed to stay pg throughout most showers. There was the occasional naughty shower but who would complain about that?

"So what would you like to do first now that we've enjoyed each other...wonderful way to wake up by the way." Hizumi started washing Karyu's hair as the warm water beat down them.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:41 pm

"Flaws? What flaws?" He pouted as he followed after him. He absolutely loved showering with Hizumi. They'd take care of each other and it rarely turned to sex. Not that he minded, but he liked that they could take care of each other.

"can we go shopping?" He asked, running his fingers through Hizumi's hair with conditioner. He loved when Hizumi would let him play with his hair. "And food. We should really get food. How about food first?"

Karyu was always hungry. It was a good thing he had a high metabolism. He could eat so much. Was that one of his flaws? No. Maybe it was his goofy grin? No, his grin always made Hizumi smile. What flaws did he have? What was it Hizumi didn't like? Karyu would find out and change it. He wanted Hizumi to love him just as much as he did.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:49 pm

Hizumi smiled at him and nodded. Food sounded good. It was cute that the man had such an appetite. It both amazed and amused Hizumi. There were days he thought Karyu should have been a food critic. That or an interior designer. There were quite a few things his boyfriend loved.

"Food first, then shopping. I heard about this wonderful little restaurant in town that serves up the best breakfast food. Unless you're in the mood for something more lunch like since it's about time for lunch to start isn't it?" Hizumi hadn't looked at the clock. His boyfriend had him quite distracted, not that he cared. Karyu distracted just by his shirt riding up a little.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:52 pm

They got out of the shower and Karyu tried his best to be quick. He knew he took longer to get ready than Hizumi did. But he tried not to fuss over his hair too much. As long as Hizumi liked the way he looked, he was happy. He just wanted to look his best for him.

"Breakfast food sounds great. I want some french toast." He beamed and went over to give his boyfriend a kiss. "Think they'll let us steal a bottle of syrup?"

He said it just to see what reaction he'd get out of Hizumi. There was one kink they hadn't tried yet. Well, if Hizumi wanted to get him messy, this was a sure way. He giggled and grabbed his bag, holding out his hand for Hizumi so they could leave. He couldn't wait for breakfast.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:52 am

"I don't think they'd be happy but we can pick up a bottle of your favorite if you like...or maybe some whipped cream?" Hizumi wiggled his eyebrows as he took hold of Karyu's hand. This was going to be fun. Best thing was that the place not only made french toast but made them with a heart shaped cut out in the middle that they cooked an egg in so you had a french toast egg heart breakfast. Hizumi ordered wonderful banana walnut waffles with some turkey bacon and over easy eggs. It looked amazing and smelled even better.

"I'm glad you picked breakfast. These look like the best waffles ever."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:46 pm

"Mmm, whipped cream..." He wouldn't mind licking it off Hizumi or having Hizumi lick it off him. Either way sounded like a good time. At the restaurant, Karyu couldn't resist the charm of the french toast with the heart shaped cutouts and eggs. It was their anniversary weekend, after all.

"They're yummy. want some?" He munched happily on his food, watching as Hizumi ate. He knew the photographer was a tad self conscious about his weight, but Karyu thought he looked incredible. Karyu knew he was too skinny, but, in the modelling world, you needed to be. Hizumi looked normal.

He finished eating and reached across the table to hold Hizumi's hand. He was happy. Very happy. He wondered if Hizumi could see it in his eyes. Would now be the right time? No. Not yet. It had to be perfect. Karyu so badly wanted to tell him how he felt, but he wanted it to be perfect.

"Can we go shopping now?" He asked, once breakfast was over.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:19 am

Hizumi took some of Karyu's food but gave him some of his waffles in return. Both were quite delicious. He grinned at his boyfriend when he held his hand. God he was just so...amazing. Lithe body, gorgeous eyes shining in adoration, blonde hair all fluffed up. He loved him...truly loved him. But it wasn't the right time. The moment had to be right.

"Shopping sounds good. Come on. There's this really great store not too far from here." Hizumi walked down the street hand in hand with Karyu and led him to a traditional clothing store. Yukatas and kimonos as far as the eye could see.

"They customize them to your build and size. I thought you might want to try on some stuff and pick some for me...I don't know what I would look good in."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:52 am

Karyu loved shopping. He was very excited at the traditional store, finding all sorts of stuff for them both to try on. He ended up in love with a deep purple yukata that went down to his thighs. It was silk and very soft. Karyu was already picturing lots of time wearing just that. He decided he liked Hizumi in the blue kimono. It suited his features very well. Karyu was giggling as he made Hizumi try on a pink kimono. He couldn't stop laughing.

They were having fun shopping. Karyu's arms were ladden with bags that he wouldn't let Hizumi carry for him. They had to go back to the hotel room. Karyu set everything down and stretched his arms. "So, how about those hot springs?" He smirked, wondering if Hizumi was still up for that.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:31 pm

Hizumi definitely enjoyed the shopping, even if Karyu put him in a pink kimono. It didn't matter as long as he was happy. They had quite a bit of clothes by the time they were done but Karyu wouldn't let him hold the bags. He thought it was adorable that he took such a stand on it. But afterward he still wanted to go to the hotsprings, which was just fine with the photographer.

"Sure. I could use a nice soak, not to mention all the secluded fun we can have." Hizumi grinned mischievously at his boyfriend before taking his hand and walking back out again.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:11 pm

Karyu kicked off his shoes and slipped on sandals, grabbing towels and bathing suits, just in case. He took Hizumi's hand and they walked to the hot springs. Karyu was so excited and talkative. He was very happy to be right where he was. The hot springs were rather secluded, so Karyu was quick to strip off his clothes and get into the warm water, moaning at the feeling.

"Hizu, it feels soo good. Come here..." He held out his hands to him, hoping the brunet would join him.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum