Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pictures Speak A 1000 Words

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Pictures Speak A 1000 Words - Page 3 Empty Re: Pictures Speak A 1000 Words

Post  Hizumi Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:52 pm

Hizumi grinned seductively as he took Karyu's hand and led him out of the kitchen. "You. Me. Bed." He pulled him into the bedroom and kissed him again, slowly walking backward to the bed. He wondered if it was overstepping the line but Karyu seemed very open to it. Hizumi flipped them when they got to the bed so that he was on top of Karyu with his hands resting on his chest.

"What do you think?"
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:58 pm

Karyu bit his lip as he followed Hizumi back to his bedroom. They were kissing and Karyu was clutching at Hizumi's shirt, needing more. They ended up on the bed and he gasped as Hizumi flipped him onto his back. Karyu was blushing. He smiled and reached out to run his fingers through Hizumi's ever soft hair. There was devotion in Karyu's green eyes. He wanted this. Oh yes, he wanted this.

"What do you think?" He asked, pointing to the candles on the nightstand and on his dresser and placing a handful of flower petals on his head. They cascaded down on top of him and he laughed, shaking them off his face. Karyu had been planning it.

He caught Hizumi's lips in another kiss and trailed his hands along his chest, so ready to feel everything about him.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:07 pm

Hizumi looked around and smiled. His boyfriend wanted this as bad as he did. That was a good sign. "Well then...one question. Do you have condoms and lube? Otherwise this was a very romantic gesture that didn't end the way we are planning." Despite his words, Hizumi was removing Karyu's shirt and kissing the exposed skin. He wanted this...all the man could do was pray he had the proper stuff.

"I'm flattered that you planned this. No one's ever planned something like this for me."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:30 pm

Karyu was very much distracted at how Hizumi was kissing his chest and stomach and pushing off his shirt. He flushed a deep red, from his cheeks to his chest. He needed this. He was already tenting his pants quite obviously.

"In the, uh, the nightstand..." He was prepared. He was more focused in getting Hizumi's shirt off now that his own was laying on the floor. It wasn't the first time Hizumi saw him without a shirt. Time to return the favor. He wanted to adore his body just as equally.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:37 pm

Hizumi allowed his shirt to be removed before grinding his own bulge into Karyu's. "Nightstand...my, my, you were prepared." He grinned as he moved to start removing Karyu's pants, playing with the model's hipbones as he did. How had he gotten so blessed? This had to be the best night ever for him. Hizumi could only thank the stars that this was where Karyu had intended them to end up.

"You have any idea what you do to me? Especially when you give me those eyes of yours." The photographer was thankful he opted for his newly aquired contacts for the night. Not being able to see this clearly would have been sad...blurs are fine normally but a moment like this? Oh he wanted 20/20 for this.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:51 pm

Karyu was a moaning mess. Everything Hizumi did just aroused him more and he didn't want him to stop. He was panting as he lay there, pants very low on his hips as he reached out to Hizumi's waist and bright him closer to grind their erections together again. He leaned up to kiss him, moaning again at the feeling.

He unbuckled Hizumi's pants and slipped his hand inside, giving him those eyes again as he started to stroke his hardness. "I want you so bad, Hizumi." He purred, squirming beneath him.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:57 pm

Hizumi gasped as Karyu's hand found his growing erection. "Careful or I won't be able to stop myself from completely...exhausting you tonight." If he had one thing it was stamina. The man flipped off of his boyfriend so he could kick out of his pants, helping him out of his. They were just down to tented boxers now.

"So, how do you like it Karyu? I'm open for just about anything."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:08 pm

Karyu bit his lip, eying his boyfriend's body hungrily. Hizumi was gorgeous and very toned. Karyu felt too skinny in comparison. He smirked at him and brought him closer. He liked the feeling of their bare skin touching. He rolled them over so Hizumi was on his back and he started kissing a path down his chest.

"Anything?" He sat up and smirked. He looked around his room and got off Hizumi long enough just to fetch a tie. He came back to the bed and got Hizumi to lay on it proper so he could tie his wrists to the headboard. "No touching."

He was teasing him, yeah. He pulled off Hizumi's boxer shorts and eyed his erection hungrily. He licked his lips and looked up into Hizumi's eyes.

"How about a blowjob...and then I ride you...think you can handle no control?" Karyu smirked and grabbed the lube before removing his own boxers. As he started sucking Hizumi off, he was prepping himself, moaning around his mouthful as he worked at himself with his own fingers. He wanted Hizumi so lost in lust. Karyu wanted him to want him so bad, he'd beg.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:32 pm

Hizumi just about came. Karyu was going to tie him up and take complete control? God this man knew him. "I can definitely h-handle thaaat..." The man's eyes closed as Karyu started to suck on him but at his moans he opened them to find his boyfriend prepping himself.

"Karyu...fuck..." This was going to be one hell of a night. He couldn't help but be aroused at the fact he was completely in Karyu's hands. The model could do anything he wanted to Hizumi at this point and he very much doubted he'd complain.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:03 pm

Karyu smirked as best as he could around Hizumi's cock. He could tell the brunet was thoroughly enjoying himself. Karyu was, too. He was so ready for him, but he wanted Hizumi to be completely satisfied. He jerked the base of his cock as he sucked, sensing that Hizumi was about to cum. Karyu relaxed his throat and took him all in, swallowing every drop as he came. He didn't stop sucking until Hizumi was hard again. Licking his lips, he positioned himself, straddling his hips. He grabbed the lube again and coated Hizumi's erection. Karyu didn't want to use the condom. He wanted to feel Hizumi inside him.

With another look of those bedroom eyes, he sunk himself onto Hizumi's cock, moaning at the sensation of being filled. He rocked his hips and his head fell back. It felt so good. Once adjusted, he started to move, bringing himself down harder onto him and angling until Hizumi's cock struck his prostate. He cried out and kept moving, hitting that spot dead on.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:09 pm

Hizumi's head fell back in pleasure, trying his hardest not to cry out. He was amazed at the fact Karyu could deep throat him. He wasn't aware of many guys that could ignore a gag reflex. But he didn't stop his sucking. He continued until Hizumi was sure he was rock hard again. His boyfriend was skilled in ways of making a guy moan and beg. When he came down on his member and that tight heat surrounded him, Hizumi's back left the bed.

"Holy...god you're tight." The photographer couldn't stop his vocal chords when his boyfriend started moving faster and at a rougher pace. Then he angled it just right and suddenly clenched around Hizumi.

"Ah...Karyu..." His body was trying it's best to aid in the red head's endeavor. He wanted to throw him off guard a little and add to his pleasure. He knew for certain he was about to hit ecstasy.

"So close...baby please...master...fuck..."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:17 pm

Hizumi thrust up right as Karyu came down on him, hitting that sweet spot hard enough for Karyu to see stars. He cried out and fell against Hizumi's chest, his arms too shaky to keep him up. He kept moving, though, until he could take it no more and he came, his cry muffled by Hizumi's chest. Karyu was clinging to him and he kept moving until he felt Hizumi's hot seed coat his walls. Karyu gasped at the sensation and rode it out until he was done.

They were both panting now and Karyu smiled up at him. He reached up to untie his wrists and gave him a kiss. He thoroughly enjoyed that and he hoped Hizumi did, too.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:26 pm

Hizumi felt Karyu cum and found his own orgasm shortly after. Once his hands were untied he wrapped his arms around his lover and kissed him softly. "Bondage...best...thing...ever." Even though he was still inside Karyu, the man flipped them. His body reacted even if he wouldn't have the energy for it.

"You are amazing, beautiful...and mine. All mine." Hizumi pulled out and laid down next to the red head. He almost said I love you but knew neither were ready for those three words. He simply curled up with his boyfriend and kissed him lightly.

"I'm very glad that you were ready when I was for this..."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:31 pm

Hizumi flipped them over, thrilling Karyu again. He smiled as Hizumi claimed him like that. Shivers went down his spine. Yes, he was all Hizumi's. Karyu wouldn't ever do anything to compromise this. He kissed him back and curled up at his side, their hands close and fingers intertwined. Karyu was so happy.

"I'm glad I didn't scare you away. I was so worried that you wouldn't want me." He nuzzled close, getting warm at his side. He closed his eyes and started to doze. Some of the flower petals had stuck to his skin and his hair seemed to fall in just the right place. Even without trying, he was a picture. He was always posing, even when he didn't realize it.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:40 pm

Hizumi smiled and left the bed for a moment to grab his Nikon from the front room and came back to take a picture of Karyu. "Perfect...I could adore you forever. Keep you for days in here. Take a vacation and just stay together." The photographer took a close up of his boyfriend's face before laying down and going to sleep. He'd never felt so complete. Even if he thought he was pudgy, geeky, and average Karyu still wanted. It made him quite happy.

"You couldn't scare me away...I was hooked after that first shoot."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:50 pm

Karyu whined when Hizumi got up off the bed. He stretched and got more comfortable, his legs draped enough to cover himself. He opened his eyes when he heard the clicking of his camera. He laughed and threw a pillow at him.

"Those pictures better not be seen by anyone but you, Hizumi." He pouted a little, but smiled when Hizumi came back into bed with him. They got under the blankets and Karyu hugged onto him. He was so happy, he slept so well. Karyu was really hoping the photographer wouldn't make him sleep alone anymore.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:57 pm

Hizumi didn't allow Karyu to sleep alone anymore. It was to the point where if felt like he just about was moved into his boyfriend's apartment. He didn't realize that they had been dating until three days before the date was actually upon them. He made plans and everything and even got the agency to give him a few days off.

"Hey...wanna come with me on a long weekend to Kyoto? Go sight seeing and stay at an out of the way hotel...go to a hot springs? Sound good?"
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:05 pm

Everything was so perfect. Hizumi was always over and would always let Karyu cuddle him and hold onto him like a teddy bear. They fit together so well and Karyu had never been happier. This was exactly what he wanted. Hizumi asked him on a long weekend and Karyu beamed.

"That sounds wonderful." He gave him a kiss, staying close to him. He was grateful there was no drama. He had even spent an afternoon on the phone in the bedroom with a close friend jabbering away. 'My boyfriend' this and 'my boyfriend' that. Karyu was falling for him.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:10 pm

Hizumi grinned and walked home with Karyu. The packing didn't take too much time and then they were off. "I have a late check in for tonight...I was really hoping you would agree to this." Hizumi turned down onto the highway and started toward Kyoto. This was going to be an amazing weekend.

"So, do you know what this weekend is?" The photographer took the red head's hand and kissed it. He could feel it in his heart that he was so close to falling in love with Karyu he could just about taste it...perhaps on this weekend he'd finally spill those three words.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:21 pm

Karyu smiled as he sat there in the car. He held Hizumi's hand while he could, but he didn't want to be too much of a distraction for him as he drove. He didn't know why Hizumi looked so nervous. It sort of made him nervous, too.

"No, but...hey, you know that first date we had was exactly three months ago today. How about that? Is that what you meant?" He smiled and leaned over to kiss his cheek. "It's an anniversary weekend. You're so sweet."

Karyu would make it the best weekend he could for Hizumi. How could he not? He loved him. Wait...yes. He did love Hizumi. He loved him very much. He would have to find the perfect opportunity to tell him. It just wouldn't be while they were driving.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:32 pm

Hizumi nodded and leaned his head against Karyu's as he drove. "I wanted to make it special for you...you're so sweet to me all the time and I wanted to do something for you." He was hoping to get his boyfriend to see how much he loved him, even if the words wouldn't come out just yet.

"Well when we get there it'll be just about time for bed but what would you like to do tomorrow? It's your pick. Anything you want to do." Hizumi's hand rested on Karyu's thigh as they drove. It was so...normal. He couldn't believe.how easy life was for them. There wasn't any drama or other such...trivialities other relationships had. For that he was thankful. Especially considering that Karyu was a big time model now and got asked out constantly.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:37 pm

It was nice to get away from the city. His face was everywhere and people always wanted to talk to him. He wanted so badly to be somewhere with Hizumi where he won't be noticed. He just wanted to be normal.

"Bed sounds good." He always loved cuddling with Hizumi. "You mentioned a hot spring? I think I'd like that, if you'll be there with me."

He wished they would get there already. He even started to doze off a little during the car ride. It was just so long and Hizumi needed to focus. When they hit a bump in the road, Karyu woke up.

"Are we there?" He asked groggily. He felt bad for falling asleep.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:12 am

Karyu had fallen asleep on the ride but Hizumi sung softly to himself to keep himself company. He woke his boyfriend up when they parked at the hotel. "Yeah, we're here...you still up for bed or did you get all your sleeping done?" Hizumi had a double meaning for his words and kissed Karyu softly.

"Come on. Let's go check in." Hizumi got out and grabbed the bags. He smiled to his boyfriend and led the way inside.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:30 pm

He actually slept well in the car. They got there and he put on sunglasses so the light wouldn't affect him. he stayed close to Hizumi, holding the bags for him while he checked in. He smiled lovingly at him and they made their way to their room. Yawning, Karyu stripped down to the red striped boyshorts he had on under his clothes and he crawled into bed. He reached out his arms, making grabby hands at his boyfriend.

"Hizumiiiiii." He whined, giggling when he finally came close. "Will you sing me to sleep? Your voice is so beautiful."

He gave him a kiss and nuzzled up to him, content to be right where he was.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:04 am

Hizumi smiled as they checked in. There were no other rooms around them being rented out and this hotel was an actual hotel. He smiled when Karyu got on the bed. He stripped down to his black boxers and came onto the bed. "Well, who could resist you when you're like that?" Hell, who could resist him at all?

"I take it you still want to get some sleep?" Hizumi moved to cover them up and cuddled into his lover. He couldn't imagine having anyone but him. He didn't want anyone else.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum