Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pictures Speak A 1000 Words

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Pictures Speak A 1000 Words - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictures Speak A 1000 Words

Post  Karyu Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:52 pm

"My favorite? Well, that's a tough choice." He laughed, but grabbed the first movie that caught his eye. Fifth Element. Definitely one of his favorites. He put it in and went to sit on the loveseat. He smiled, wondering if Hizumi would sit next to him or chose the chair instead. Clearly, they were both attracted to each other. He hoped Hizumi would join him.

"My hobbies? I...I like movies...I go watch movies a lot. I buy movies and collect them. I know trivia...I wanted to be an actor, see..." He sighed and scooted closer to one side of the loveseat as he reached for the remote on the end table. He turned the movie on. "What about you? Is there more than the camera?"
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:00 am

Hizumi decided to brave it and sat on the other end of the loveseat. Fifth Element. That was a good movie. "Uh yeah...I'm a ddr junkie and...uh, I like cosplays. I have since I was a kid. Just never grew out of it." Hizumi blushed as he turned to watch the movie. Somehow during the course of the film he'd ended up really close to Karyu. The man was warm and man did he want to kiss him right then. Hizumi looked down in shyness but ended up having his glasses fall off his face and onto the floor. Finding black glasses in a dark room was not easy.

"Crap...my glasses."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:07 am

They ended up cuddling during the movie. Karyu very much enjoyed it. Hizumi was warm and soft and Karyu liked being in his arms. He started to doze a little, even. Hizumi mentioned his glasses and he came out of it, sitting up and turning on the table lamp. He leaned over to get them, his shirt riding up a little, making his back visible for a moment. He sat up and handed Hizumi the glasses with a smile.

"Wouldn't want you to lose those." He said, sounding a little groggy. All that pizza had made him sleepy. He reached over to the chair and grabbed the blanket off it. Without even thinking, he draped the blanket around them both and turned out the light before nuzzling back up to Hizumi again. He just felt so comfortable in his arms.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:17 am

"No...wouldn't want...to lose those." Hizumi noticed the shirt riding up and paid quite a bit of attention to Karyu's back, noting the god thumbprints the model had. When the lights went out again Hizumi found himself cuddled up to Karyu again and figured why not? He didn't have any shoots tomorrow and nothing to do at home. So he shifted down and curled up with his crush, dozing into sleep. Somehow morning came three seconds later with his phone going off. He may not have had any shoots but he forgot to turn off the alarm on his phone.

"Ugh...I've got to learn to turn that thing off on days I don't work..." When he went to reach for his phone it was then that he remembered he had a sleeping buddy. Karyu was still on the couch with him...and he was still in his apartment.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:23 am

Karyu soon fell asleep, resting against Hizumi and sleeping all through the night, though quite uncomfortably on the small loveseat. The alarm made him groan and he held onto Hizumi like a pillow. He didn't want to get up, but his body needed to stretch out. Hizumi turned off the alarm and Karyu suddenly blushed. Did he stay here all night?

The redhead stood and stretched his arms over his head, yawning a little. "Come on. Bed." He took Hizumi's hand and led him back to his bedroom and under the covers. It was more comfortable here and he didn't even realize what he was doing, he was still half asleep. Once they were comfy under the blankets and stretched out in a bed, Karyu fell back to sleep, his head nuzzled under Hizumi's chin and his arm and a leg draped over him.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:28 am

Hizumi was confused when Karyu started leading him to his bedroom but found it adorable that the model would so willingly cuddle him. What if he'd been a serial killer? His glasses had been left out in the living room along with his phone so Hizumi gave up the thought of leaving fairly quick and just cuddled back into Karyu. It was strange that he was sleeping in the same bed as a man he'd only met twice but he found it quite...easy. It was so simple that he wondered if he was dreaming all of this.

"We'll have to get up sometime. But a little more sleep never hurt anyone."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:35 am

"Don't want to get up." He whined, voice muffled form how nuzzled up to him he was. Karyu held onto him and slept. He didn't really sleep well on that loveseat. The only plus was that Hizumi was close. It was weird, yes, but very comfortable. It had been way too long since anyone had been in his bed. He could use a big teddy bear. He fell asleep with the thought of asking Hizumi to be his teddy bear.

Hours later, he started to stir and he realized what had happened. He opened his eyes and gasped. It wasn't a dream, then. He sat up and covered his mouth with his hands.

"Omigod, Hizumi, I'm so sorry." Karyu was upset, definitely. He ruined his chances with this guy. Hizumi probably thought he was a creep or a slut or something else worse. He couldn't take that if it was true.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:48 am

Hizumi slept with Karyu in his arms but woke to the man sounding frantic. "Hmm? No...it's fine. I was quite comfortable. It's not often that I get the chance to cuddle...I enjoy cuddling. I should probably start heading home though. I need to develop your film. There is a uh, photo, I want off of that film." The photographer blushed furiously at realizing he'd just said that while in Karyu's bed. And he couldn't remember where his glasses were.

"I-I'm sorry...probably shouldn't have said that outloud. Do you know where my glasses are?"
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:57 am

Hizumi said it was okay and Karyu started to relax. He smiled as Hizumi mentioned the picture. Is that what he was thinking about? His heart started to race. Hizumi was thinking about him wearing just that speedo again. Karyu didn't want him to leave. In fact, he wanted to get closer to him. He scooted closer and cupped his face, looking into his eyes.

"Can you see me without them?" He asked, wondering how bad those eyes really were.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:01 am

Hizumi blushed when he felt Karyu's hands on his face. He nodded though, still being able to see the man. "Yeah...you're just a bit blurry is all..." His heart was racing. Karyu was so close and he was in the blonde's bed. There were a lot of men and women in Tokyo alone that would want to be him right now.

"You have...beautiful green eyes..." Why did his lips suddenly seem dry? The photographer instinctively wet them while keeping his eyes locked on the blurred green.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:04 am

Karyu felt his cheeks flush as Hizumi wet his lips. He wanted to get the photographer to stay. He wanted to be with him so badly. Karyu was watching his lips and finally took the initiative. He pressed his lips gently against his, lingering there for a moment as his eyes slid closed and he savored the feeling. It was just a kiss, after all.

He broke away, blushing and grinning. He hoped Hizumi like it as much as he did. "I'll get your glasses for you..."

He moved to get out of bed. He didn't want to, but he wanted Hizumi to be able to see.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:10 am

Karyu kissed him. Hot...wet...soft...Hizumi wanted to melt right into it. When the red head started to move away he quickly grabbed him to pull him back. "No. I-I can see fine without them...I can kiss better without them. They, uh...get in the way." Hizumi was still blushing when he leaned in to kiss Karyu again. After all the man had kissed him first so it was alright to kiss him again right?

"I've been wanting to do that all night..."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:36 am

Hizumi got him to stay, saying he could see fine. Karyu smiled and Hizumi leaned in to kiss him again. Karyu gladly kissed him back, wrapping his arms around his neck and staying close. He liked the way their lips fit together. He hummed happily into the kiss and Hizumi broke away for some air.

"Then why didn't you?" He said, almost pouting. He ran his fingers through Hizumi's soft hair, making a mental note to figure out what conditioner he used to make it so soft. Hizumi was gorgeous and now here they were, in Karyu's bed, tentatively kissing each other. Karyu giggled again and leaned in for another kiss, deepening it this time by running his tongue along Hizumi's lip, gently asking for more.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:18 am

He couldn't believe this was happening. Karyu was kissing him...wanting him. Hizumi gently opened his mouth and allowed the man entrance. His back met the bed as they kissed, not that he could complain. He moaned softly as he let his hands dive into Karyu's hair.

"Wow...you're a really good kisser." The photographer smiled shyly and blushed. How had he gotten lucky enough to attract his crush? A model that so many wanted.

"I was scared to. I didn't want to scare you off by kissing you. I figured you wouldn't be interested in an average guy like me...I wasn't even sure if you liked guys...I'm glad you do though."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:29 am

Karyu blushed at the compliment. "You're not bad yourself." He smiled, staying close.

"I am interested. You're sweet and talented and you have a great smile. I just..." He sat up, taking a deep breath. "I don't want you to think I'm the kind of guy that just...sleeps around. Because I'm not. I want a real, deep relationship. If...if that's okay..."

His heart was racing. What if Hizumi turned him down? What if this was all a play just to get Karyu into bed with him? No. Hizumi wouldn't do that. But Karyu had been told that he could be too trusting. But Hizumi stayed the whole night and didn't make a move once. Were they going too fast? Karyu didn't know. But he liked Hizumi and he wanted to be around him. Karyu had never had sex with someone after the first date. Was Hizumi expecting him to?
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:37 am

Hizumi smiled softly. "That sounds pretty good actually. I was hoping to get a second date but that sounds way better." The shorter man stretched his body and curled back up.

"Besides, I didn't think you would be the kind to just sleep around. You have more self respect then that." Hizumi was still blushing softly as he moved to stroke Karyu's cheek.

"I'm glad I came up for a movie last night."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:41 am

Karyu sighed. Hizumi was just perfect. He was okay with everything Karyu said. He seemed to know him so well already. The redhead curled back up next to him, happy and content. Hizumi would be his boyfriend now? Karyu smiled and closed his eyes. It was just what he wanted.

"I'm glad I fell asleep on you." He giggled and nuzzled against his chest, glad to have him there. He most definitely did not want to get out of bed. Hizumi was warm and soft and Karyu liked being right there in his arms. But they had to get up eventually.

Whining, the leggy model got out of bed and stretched. "Hungry? I could make some eggs."
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:21 pm

Hizumi smiled and laid with Karyu for a few minutes before nodding to the man's question. "I could eat some eggs sure." He followed the red head out into the living and found his glasses...along with a missed call on his phone.

"It's your boss...hang on." When the man listened to the voicemail he was astonished to find that Karyu's agency wanted him to do more photoshoots with some of their other models. They wanted to talk to him about setting up other shoots when he turned in his roll of film from Karyu's latest shoot.

"Your agency wants me to do some more photoshoots." Hizumi smiled brightly as he sat down on a bar stool in Karyu's kitchen.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:50 pm

Karyu started getting things together to cook breakfast while Hizumi went to find his glasses. When he heard about the offer from the agency, Karyu beamed and went to give Hizumi a hug.

"That's so great! See, I told you that you were gonna be a big shot, too." He giggled and kissed his cheek before going back to the stove to make them breakfast. He was very happy for Hizumi's break.

Almost two weeks had passed and they spent almost every day together, hanging out, going to shoots. Hizumi even had another shoot with Karyu, which they both spent an extra hour for photos just for Hizumi. Karyu liked that Hizumi found him so attractive. Karyu thought Hizumi was very good looking to. They both had a day they couldn't see each other and Karyu was going crazy, so he invited Hizumi for a late dinner at his place.

Karyu was all dolled up, wearing neat, pressed slacks and a shimmery button down top which was barely buttoned. He even had on a blazer. He was wearing a low necklace that hung past his chest under his opened shirt and his hair was teased. A little eyeliner and lip gloss and he hoped he looked irresistible.

His table was done up with candles and there was wine and nice china. Karyu had cooked them a nice meal and was now waiting anxiously for Hizumi to come over. Tonight was going to be the night. He even had candles in the bedroom and flower petals on the bed. Karyu hoped his evening went as planned and they ended up there.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:51 pm

Hizumi and Karyu had spent the next few weeks together. He loved that the model took time out of his daily life just to come see him or call or text...it was really cute and made him adore Karyu all the more. Today though was the first day since they'd started dating that Karyu couldn't see Hizumi...but with the promise of dinner, the day went on. The photographer went home and took a shower. He wanted to look really good for his boyfriend. So he pulled out the new outfit he'd bought earlier that day and put it on. Putamayo hugged his figure quite nicely...thank god for form fitting, yet flattering, clothing. After a splash of body spray and quick tease of his hair, the man headed over to his boyfriends apartment.

"Hey...wow, you look amazing..." Hizumi's eyes were immediately drawn to Karyu's body. Damn if that model didn't know how to show his body well.

"Something smells good."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:57 pm

Hizumi was finally here and Karyu could relax. He beamed at the compliment and leaned in for a kiss. He liked Hizumi's style. It suited him well.

"I'm so glad you're here. I missed you so much." He said, leading him to the dinning room. "Here, have a seat."

He giggled and poured them both some wine. After a sip, he disappeared into the kitchen and came back with the dinner, laying it on the table in front of Hizumi. "Believe it or not, I actually cooked all this."

There was some chicken and rice and a nice glaze to it and some steamed veggies. It smelled amazing and Karyu couldn't wait. He hadn't eaten much all day out of nerves. He served them both up and sat down, smiling happily.

"Well, dig in." He smiled, giggling a little again as he took another sip of wine. Oh, did Karyu love his wine. He always had to limit himself because he knew after three glasses, he would be a mess.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:45 pm

Hizumi smiled softly and kissed his boyfriend back. He was surprised at the man's ability to cook dinner, not that he didn't appreciate it. "It smells wonderful." They started to eat and Hizumi tried the wine only to find it better tasting then he thought wine would taste. He purred when he tried the chicken. He'd had better chicken before but the fact that Karyu had made it by hand for him made all the difference in the world. Somehow it tasted better that way.

"I love it. That's amazing."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:51 pm

Dinner was going well. Karyu ate his fill and had a glass and a half of wine. He had desert on his mind, now. Desert in the form of finally having his boyfriend. He giggled and started cleaning up, bringing in the dishes to the sink. He didn't want to wash dishes, but he was getting nervous. Hizumi looked so amazing and Karyu so badly wanted to just crawl into his lap and savor his delicious kisses.

He downed the rest of his wine and put the glass in the sink. No more. He was already starting to feel a buzz. He didn't want Hizumi to think he was a drunk or that the only reason he wanted to sleep with him was because he was drunk. Karyu took a deep breath. Were they even ready for this yet?

Karyu peeked his head out of the kitchen and smiled at Hizumi, giving him those bedroom eyes without even realizing it.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:08 pm

Hizumi happily finished his dinner and almost volunteered to help but Karyu already had the dishes in the sink and the water running. He wondered idly if tonight was the night they would finally shed the clothes. Just as he started to ponder the thought Karyu looked out at him with eyes that said it all. Being bold the photographer got up and walked in the kitchen, wrapping his arms around his boyfriend's waist.

"I wonder if what's on my mind is on yours?" Hizumi whispered softly to him before kissing his neck.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:13 pm

Hizumi came up to him and pulled him into his arms. Could he hear how fast Karyu's heart was beating? The redhead got weak in the knees as Hizumi kissed his neck. His hands went back to brace himself on the counter and he nearly moaned. He shut off the water and turned his head to catch Hizumi's lips. Was Hizumi thinking the same thing?

"Tell me..." He whispered back, breaking the kiss to catch his breath. His face was flushed with desire and he stayed close. If Hizumi wanted him, he had him. Karyu was more than ready.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum