Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pictures Speak A 1000 Words

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Pictures Speak A 1000 Words Empty Pictures Speak A 1000 Words

Post  Hizumi Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:53 pm

Hizumi was an up and coming photographer that had just landed his first big photo shoot. It was for a new breakout model that was quickly rising in status. He could only hope that she was a good model...and that he was good enough to do her justice. Little did he know that it wasn't a female model at all but a male. The weren't as common, especially with how fast this one was rising in status. Hizumi found the man to be quick striking and wondered for a moment if he would be friendly. Somehow he got the impression he wouldn't. It was something in his look...the more...rude models had that look. So with a deep breath and an adjustment of his black rimmed glasses, the dark haired man came over and introduced himself.

"Hi, you must be my model for today. They didn't give me a name but I'm Hizumi and I'll be your photographer today." He stuck out his hand, ready to see the kind of model he'd be shooting today.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Pictures Speak A 1000 Words Empty Re: Pictures Speak A 1000 Words

Post  Karyu Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:23 pm

Karyu had only been a model for a short while, but he was a natural. He loved his job and seeing himself up on billboards. He wasn't vain, he just liked knowing that he was successful in his endeavor. It was nice to be successful. He had fans and his face was everywhere. Today was a photoshoot for a few adds, all to be shot by an up and coming photographer. Karyu was excited to meet him. He smiled as the brunet introduced himself.

"Hello, Hizumi. Nice to meet you. I'm Karyu." He smiled kindly. He liked the glasses and the nerdy look of this photographer. It would be fun to shoot with him. "I'm ready to work hard. Just tell me how you want me."
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:36 pm

A nice model. That was relieving. Hizu smiled back at the taller man as he grabbed his trusty Nikon. "We'll start with a few poses with the product and then from there you can have some fun and interact with the set as you wish. A bit of freedom never hurt." With that he started to take pictures of Karyu. The model was easy to shoot and very photogenic. It wasn't hard to see how he'd gotten so popular so quick. Seeing how he interacted with set with in his freedom shoots was amusing and very well done. A few of them ended up in his final photos for the advertising company to pick from.

"You were fantastic today. Thank you for so many good shots. I hope to be working with you again soon." With that Hizumi bid the model goodbye and headed home. He loved his job but sometimes it made him feel inferior to the beauty of the models he photographed. After all, he was average. Models were above average and wouldn't date average. If he was going to impress the man he photographed today he'd have to do better.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:46 pm

Not a lot of photographers gave him artistic freedom. It was refreshing. He enjoyed it very much. They worked hard for the shoot and Karyu was lounging in a robe having a cigarette when the photographer bid farewell. Before Karyu could get dressed and follow after him, he was gone. Karyu stood there pouting until someone asked him why. He gathered up his belongings and went home.

He didn't even get a chance to talk to the photographer. He really wanted to thank him for giving him freedom like that. He spoke with his agent again, saying he really enjoyed working with Hizumi and wanted another shoot with him as soon as possible. Hopefully, they could make it happen. And this time, he wasn't going to let him get away.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:58 pm

Hizumi was thrilled when he'd gotten booked for another photoshoot with the model that had jump started his own change. He had new clothes...new shoes...a better hair cut. He was even thinking about turning his glasses for contacts. He really wanted to catch the eyes of the model he'd felt so smitten for. With a grin Hizumi greeted Karyu once more. This was for his portfolio though. The agency he worked for said they wanted someone who could capture his true beauty and the man was determined to do a good job.

"We meet again. Portfolio pictures today? Well I will do my best to give you amazing photos. I'm going to let you do as you please. It's your portfolio and your body. You know best how to pose it." Is it possible for the model to have gotten more beautiful? Hizumi's stomach was all in knots. How had he gotten such a big crush in so little time?

"Ready? We'll do three to four different outfits that way you have a variety."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:15 am

Karyu was so happy to see the photographer again. It took all his self control not to hug him. "I like the clothes, Hizumi. You look good." He smiled at him, almost blushing. He really wanted to get to know him better.

Once again, Hizumi was letting Karyu take control of the shoot. With a little direction, Karyu was able to give him some very interesting poses. The photographer was catching some really good shots. His agent was actually looking at them through a monitor as they came up. Hizumi was indeed capturing Karyu's beauty.

"Okay, Karyu. Now we just need some bathing suit shots." His agent was sort of directing the shoot. The two needed some direction after all. Karyu ran off to his changing area and came back in a rather small speedo. It showed off all his curves and muscles. He was proud of his body, even though he thought he was too lanky. He got back onto the set and posed facing forward with his hands artistically over his head. "How's this?"
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:19 am

Wow was that bathing suit small...it made Hizumi blush looking at him. With the direction from the agent he captured some of his best shots ever. Karyu was almost godly in his poses. He could have told Hizumi he was Apollo and Hizumi wouldn't have doubted it. "That's perfect. Beautiful...a little to the left." They were at the last of the film and his agent had stepped out to take a call. Hizumi grinned and turned back to Karyu.

"Last shot. Any pose you want. Go for it." He wondered what the man would do with his last photograph...Hizumi was tempted to keep a few photos for himself...the man was exquisite.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:24 am

Hizumi made Karyu feel really special. He liked it a lot. They got some amazing shots and his agent was extremely pleased. The man had stepped out and Hizumi held up the camera again. There was that smile on Hizumi's face...Karyu bit his lip. He was really starting to like him.

"Alright, one last shot, but only if you promise to come out to dinner with me after this." he said, being bold. He wanted to talk to the man behind the camera.

Last shot, Karyu placed a hand on his abdomen and gave Hizumi his best 'come hither' look. He had a feeling that's what the photographer wanted and, well, Karyu wouldn't mind giving him a personal show sometime. Maybe he'd get to see what he looked like without those glasses.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:32 am

Hizumi blushed at the question but nodded. That last picture wasn't going to see the agency's desk. That one was a keeper for himself only. Once he was done the photographer came over to Karyu. The model knew how to reel a guy in...

"Dinner it is then. But you might want to change...I don't think we'll have any peace if you wear something that...revealing." To a pool, absolutely but dinner? No. Hizumi wanted to have the man's attention. He hoped that he could keep the model's attention. Hizumi knew he should've worn his newly aquired contacts. It was just...annoying to have to put them in. Glasses were easier.

"So where would you like to go to dinner?...You were serious about dinner right?"
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:53 pm

Karyu giggled and ran off to get changed. He loved clothes and it was obvious. His jeans fit his figure perfectly and the silky top he had on was just sheer enough to show his narrow curves. He grabbed his light leather jacket, his sparkly scarf and his bag and went back to where Hizumi was.

"I wasn't kidding about dinner. You owe me for that picture." He knew Hizumi would keep it for private use. Karyu didn't mind. He liked the idea, actually. He could see by the blush that Hizumi was kind of into him and Karyu was curious to see where it would lead.

He bid farewell to his agent and they walked outside, Karyu lighting up a cigarette. He took a long drag, the nicotine washing away all stress. It was time to relax now.

"Do you like pizza, Hizumi? I love it. Let's get some." He smiled and lead the way to his favorite pizza place, just a few blocks from the studio. It gave them more time to talk and get to know each other.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:42 pm

Hizumi nodded about the dinner and pizza. He couldn't have felt happier...but pizza? He'd never really had it. It could be fun. "Just as long as there is no mushrooms. I'm allergic." The photographer blushed and followed Karyu to the pizza joint. He couldn't stop his stomach from doing flips. Somehow he'd gotten lucky enough to have a model ask him out. A model!

"So what kind of pizza do you like?"
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:46 pm

"Oh, I love all kinds of pizza. But it has to have a great crust and a nice sauce to crust ratio. This place has the best sauce, too. Not bland at all. I'll eat any kind of pizza so long as it doesn't have olives or anchovies." He smiled.

They turned the corner and there the place was. Karyu walked inside and waited for Hizumi. "What kind do you like?" It was a nice place, very Italian and rather secluded. They wouldn't be bothered much. It was Karyu's favorite restaurant. You could get anything from pizza to pasta. Karyu's addiction was pizza, though. He hoped this was an okay idea for a date.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:09 pm

The place Karyu walked into was quite nice. He felt like he'd walked into Italy. "Umm...how about pepperoni, green peppers, and...you pick what else." Hizumi was trying his best to seem cool and awesome but it was failing...at he thought it was. The man pushed his glasses back up as they were seated. He didn't know what drinks to order so he asked Karyu what was good.

"This is a nice place. How'd you find it?"
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:14 pm

Karyu ordered and got them drinks before he took them to his favorite table in the corner. It was nice to be able to have some time to get to know this photographer. "Well, I had a shoot at the studio that went bad, so I was out for a walk and the door opened right as I passed and I was struck with warmth and the smell of pizza. I've come here so many times since then."

He propped his chin on his elbows and watched Hizumi as he sat there. Without the glasses, he'd be quite sexy. Karyu liked them on him, though. Made him a mystery and Karyu was curious. "So how long have you been a photographer?"
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:34 am

Hizumi smiled shyly at Karyu trying his best to be outgoing. He couldn't help having his eyes wonder the model's toned body. "How long? Since forever pretty much. I took a photography class in junior high and every since then I was hooked. Taking pictures gives the rare opportunity to save a moment in time that would otherwise be lost forever. It's like when you look at pictures from WWII or during any other time and you find the good ones...it's like looking at a portal into the past. Those kinds of moments in time...they are the ones I strive for. What about you? What made you want to be a model?" Hizumi sipped on his drink as he watched Karyu. The man was truly too beautiful.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:11 pm

Karyu listened attentively, deciding that he liked Hizumi's voice a lot. It was sweet and melodic and he wanted to hear more. But Hizumi asked him a question.

"Oh, well, I wanted to be an actor and I was heading to this audition when this lady on the street asked me if I wanted to be a model. I figured it was a scam, but I saw other aspiring actors I knew walk into the agency, so i followed. They had me pose and I thought of emotions. People told me i was a natural and had a great look, so they signed me. That was about 6 months ago. Now my face is everywhere..."

He shook his head, like it wasn't a big deal. He was being modest. Kayru wasn't the kind of guy to be arrogant. His success was luck and hard work.

"But I like your pictures. The agency seems to enjoy them, too. My agent said that picture you took last week is going on a magazine cover. How about that? Looks like you're a big shot now, too?" He giggled, hoping to make him smile.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:29 pm

Hizumi smiled at Karyu's comment of being a big shot. He didn't feel like one but thought it was a sweet comment none-the-less. "You're easy to photograph. The camera loves you, I could photograph you in just about anything and just about anywhere. Very few find a model like that to shoot. I just got lucky to find you." Hizumi blushed as their food came. It smelled amazing. He wondered how Karyu could eat this and still be as thin and lanky as he was.

"Wow. This looks...greasy. Very good, but greasy. "
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:44 pm

"Anything? Anywhere?" Karyu bit his lip and almost blushed. But before he could dive into that comment any further, their food arrived and Karyu was completely focused on eating the pizza.

"Oh, I love pizza. It looks greasy, but take a bite, you'll love it." He was already halfway done with his first slice. Karyu had a very high metabolism. He could eat this whole pizza himself and be fine. Sure he'd feel a little bloated, but he wouldn't gain an ounce.

"Do you like it?" He asked, somewhat anxiously. He wanted to impress Hizumi.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:54 pm

Hizumi tried a bite of piza and grinned. It was amazing! The man nodded his approval. "This is delicious. Who knew something so greasy would taste so good?" Hizumi was more for the leaner foods simply because his metabolism while good wasn't infallible. He could easily gain weight if he wasn't careful. Gaining weight was not something he wanted to do, especially with the beauty next him being the one he wanted to attract.

"If their desserts are this good then I may visit this place more often. I'm already tempted with the pizza and your frequent visits." Hizumi let it slip without thinking as he continued to eat his pizza. He had finished his first and was heading for a second. His only fear was looking like a pig in front of his crush.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:01 pm

Karyu giggled again, glad that the food met Hizumi's approval. He didn't mind how much Hizumi ate, he was sure it was just the pizza. Karyu had a suspicious feeling that there was some sort of addictive chemical in it. People just inhaled this stuff. Soon, there was just one piece left. Karyu sat back in his chair, sipping soda through a straw.

"You eat it." he giggled, pushing the pan closer to Hizumi. Karyu was stuffed. Hizumi was cute when he ate. Karyu liked the excuse to just look at him. He wanted to get a closer look, but they had only just met. he didn't want to come off as a slut. Karyu was anything but.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:44 pm

Eventually there was only one piece of pizza left and Karyu slid it toward him. He knew he seemed like a pig but the photographer ate it anyway, blushing a little as he did. "Thank you, for dinner and everything. I'm glad you thought of it." He wanted to say he was genuinely amazed that Karyu wanted him around at all. Hizumi guessed his change was helping. The glasses still had to go though.

"I'm amazed no one came up to you and asked for an autograph. You are quite popular now. I wouldn't be surprised if it starts happening." Hizumi didn't want the night to end but he didn't know what else they could do...
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:49 pm

"I do get asked and I give them my autograph. It's weird. It happens less than you think. I'm no supermodel or anything. Although, I figure it's only going to get worse as my face is suddenly everywhere." He sighed and set his drink down. Karyu paid the bill and soon they were outside walking. He didn't care where, he just didn't want Hizumi to go away. Karyu was kind of lonely. They walked on, still talking, when Karyu suddenly stopped.

"This, uh, this is my apartment building..." He said, smiling shyly. Should he invite him up? He didn't know if he should, but he wanted more of his company. Hopefully Hizumi wouldn't think badly of him. "Want to come up? We could watch a movie..."

He was getting shy. He wasn't asking Hizumi up for sex. He hoped that's not how it appeared. He just didn't want to be alone and he liked being around Hizumi.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:27 pm

Hizumi was happy to have the company. Karyu was so easy to talk to somehow, even with how nervous he was. "Oh, uh sure. I could go for a movie." The shorter man smiled at Karyu and followed him up the stairs. It was a nice view from where he was walking. The apartment was...well better then his. His was very...basic. He had the essentials and the cheap furniture, except his wardrobe. That had been his grandmother's armoire and he had gotten it when she passed. Well, his clothes got an upgrade too. His laptop and camera were top of the line but they were for work. Karyu's apartment had a sight better when it came to furniture and decor.

"Wow...you have a nice apartment. Mine's very college kid looking."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:31 pm

Karyu beamed when Hizumi agreed to come upstairs. He lead the way and blushed at the compliment. It was a nice apartment. He read too many fashion magazines and liked the way their homes looked. He wanted his to look like it belonged in a magazine, since his face apparently did. He got a lot of money from the agency and this was what he spent it on.

"Thank you. I'm stuck here between jobs, so I figured it should be nice." He went over to the entertainment center and opened the doors that revealed the TV and the rest of his set up. He opened a cabinet beneath the TV and it was loaded with DVD cases. "So, what kind of movies do you like?"

Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:48 pm

Hizumi's jaw dropped a little at the tv and dvd collection. Whoa...and he thought he was good with the two complete series he owned. "I like horror, sci-fi, romance, comedy...you name it pretty much. Pick your favorite and we'll watch that." The photographer stood in the living room taking in the apartment. This place looked like it could come out of a movie or tv show or something. He wondered if they were both going to sit on the loveseat...well it was made for two but still, it was a loveseat.

"So what kind of hobbies do you have Karyu-kun?"
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum