Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Special Case

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A Special Case - Page 3 Empty Re: A Special Case

Post  Daisuke Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:09 pm

Dai grinned as he was laid back on the bed...huh...bondage? Oh that man knew him too well. "With my life. " Miyavi was going to tie him up and hold him down and eat off of him and...the reaper shivered in anticipation. He couldn't wait for this. Miyavi could take him over completely.

"Whatever you want to do, I'm game."
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:45 pm

Miyavi smiled and started unbuttoning Dai's shirt. He pulled his tie off him and tossed it to the floor. He was just so excited that Dai was giving him all this control. Miyavi leaned down and started kissing his chest, nipping lightly at his nipples just to get him to gasp with pleasure. He wanted to please him and be everything Dai wanted.

Dai's shirt was gone and Miyavi tied his wrists down. Dai looked so beautiful. Miyavi couldn't help himself. He kept kissing his chest and lavishing all this attention on him. He wanted to tell him how he felt but he just couldn't. Not yet. He trailed his hand over Dai's stomach and then over the growing bulge in his pants. He smirked at he groped him, hoping this was just what Dai wanted. He pulled another item from the box and laid it on his stomach. It was a vibrator, which he turned on and let vibrate along Dai's stomach.

"So, kitten...you want me to play with you?" He purred, rubbing at his crotch just to keep arousing him.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:04 pm

Miyavi was tying him down and teasing him. His body was aching for it. Then he felt something on his stomach...that started to vibrate. Dai moaned at the realization. "Oh god yes. Play with me master Miyavi. I've been very bad. Perhaps you should punish me? After all...I know you enjoy punishing bad boys." Moaning softly, he leaned up his hips to rub against Miyavi's hand.

"I'll do anything you ask of me...name it and I will do as you say."
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:36 am

Dai's arousal just made Miyavi want to tease him more, even though his pants were getting uncomfortably tight and the room was getting hotter by the second. Miyavi pulled off his shirt and tossed it aside. He didn't need it anymore. He unbuckled Dai's pants and smirked. He really wanted to get him hot, so he took the vibrator and slid it into his underwear to rest against his erection.

"Mmm, anything?" Miyavi had a devious glint in his eyes that, sadly, Dai couldn't see. Miyavi really enjoyed having this control. The animal was coming out, indeed. He stood up and went over to Dai's desk, where they set the food down. He grabbed the can of cool whip and the bowl of strawberries they snagged. He sat down and sprayed the cream in a line along Dai's chest. Humming a little, he took one of the strawberries, swiped it through the cream, and took a bite. God, it tasted good.

Oh, Dai..." He moaned, just at the taste of the strawberry. The added flavor of his boyfriend made it amazing. He swiped another strawberry through the cream and brought it to Dai's lips. "Have a bite..."
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:36 pm

The vibrations of what Miyavi put in his pants next to his own twitching cock was unnerving. He knew what he was doing. "Ah...yes...anything..." The reaper moaned when he felt the coolness of the cool whip and then Miyavi taking some on a strawberry. That vibrator was really getting to him. Dai opened his mouth and took in the strawberry, trying his best to look enticing to his boyfriend.

"Mmm...yummy. T-though I have to say you're probably bet-better. Miyavi..." He was whining a bit but he was getting so turned on and Miyavi was just sitting there watching him...he knew how to tease very well at least.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:53 pm

Miyavi loved how much this all was affecting Dai. He hummed and leaned down, licking the cream off his chest. It tasted really good. His hands rested on either side and he sucked the cream off Dai's nipple. He was very much aroused and Dai's squirming wasn't helping. He really wanted out of his pants and he could tell Dai was wishing the same thing. So he got up and pulled Dai's pants off, tossing them to the floor. His love lay naked before him and Miyavi moaned. God, he wanted him.

He stripped down and crawled over him to grind down on him and kiss him fiercely. He loved everything Dai did and he would make sure he was completely satisfied.

"Mmm, what would kitten like me to do? I like hearing it..." He liked the way dirty words fell from Dai's lips. He wanted more.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:02 pm

"Ah! Miyavi....I-I want you to fuck me...make me forget everything. Everything but you...I want you...I want to do everything to me. Hard...rough...fast...god Miyavi please. Fuck me into oblivion..." Dai was rocking his hips up into his lover. This man was going to be the death of him, he knew. Who cared though? He was getting what he wanted and knew Miyavi was doing what he wanted.

"Do whatever you want to me...I'm here to fill your hearts desire Miyavi-sama. No matter what it is master, if you want to, do it." Dai rocked his hips again and moaned. He wasn't sure how long he'd last tonight but was sure he'd wake up sore.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:34 am

Miyavi nuzzled against his neck while he spoke, loving all the words he heard. There was just something about the way Dai talked dirty that just turned Miyavi on so completely. He moaned at his ear and moved to sit up. he grabbed the vibrator and some lube. He wanted to make Dai beg, first. So he gave him very little prep before pushing the vibrator slowly into him. He bit his lip to keep from moaning. Dai just looked so fuckable and he wanted him bad.

He ran his hand along Dai's thigh to relax him while he probed around him with the vibrator to find that spot inside him. Dai's moans were really getting to him and he needed attention, now. So he reached out and untied his wrists.

"Come here, kitten. Your noises drive me crazy." He pulled Dai up while he laid back. With Dai squirming above him, it was all he could do to contain himself. He ran his fingers through Dai's hair and then tugged a little, getting him closer to his throbbing erection. He wanted Dai to suck him off and he knew his love would do it.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:28 pm

Dai felt the intrusion but could find nothing painful with the way the toy vibrated. He rolled his hips, trying his best to not get off before Miyavi got inside him. The reaper found his hands untied and himself being moved. Ahh, he knew what he wanted. Moaning softly Dai took in his boyfriend's hardened erection. He definitely had Miyavi hot and bothered. Moaning around his length, the teen started to bob his head, deep throating him every now and then. He wanted to drive Miyavi to the point of near raping him. He knew his boyfriend wanted to do things...he just had to push him far enough to where nothing would stop him. Dai purred around Miyavi, deep throating him again and massaging his balls.

Oh yeah...he wasn't going to stand for much more...
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:40 pm

Dai was so good at that. Miyavi was a moaning, writhing mess. They both got so hot for each other. It was almost unbearable. He swore under his breath and his fingers tightened their grip in Dai's hair. He was just so perfect. Miyavi knew he wouldn't last long if he kept this up. So he pulled Dai away and up so he could kiss him passionately. God, he loved him so much.

He growled and pushed Dai onto the bed on his stomach. he pulled him up so he was on his hands and knees. He knew Dai would really feel it in this position. He took his place behind him and ran his hand down his back before pulling the vibrator out of him. He quickly coated himself and and buried himself in him. His head fell back and he moaned. Dai was so tight and it felt amazing.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:54 pm

Miyavi was completely in control and Dai found himself on his hands and knees. There were doing it this way? This was going to be mind blowing...it gave Miyavi more depth...more power. The red head whimpered when he felt the vibrator leave but it quickly turned to a moan when his lover entered him. Was it just him or did Miyavi just keep getting better?

"Oh fuck...Miyavi. Please don't make me wait...please master. Oh god please." Dai pushed back into the taller teen and moaned when he felt him slip in a little further. He needed this...needed Miyavi.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:29 pm

Miyavi wasn't going to tease him anymore. He started rocking his hips and he pulled on Dai's hips. He quickly got rough, thrusting hard and gripping hard at Dai's hips. He needed this and he knew Dai did, too. Miyavi moaned and picked up the pace again.

"Fuck..." He groaned, racking his nails down Dai's back. "God, you're so amazing..."

Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:46 pm

Dai's breathing quickly became labored as his lover started to pound into him. "Fuck...please...Miyavi." His body responded so well that it was amazing they could even think. He came within minutes. All the teasing earlier was just too much. Dai had to fight to stay up as he rode through his orgasm.

"Oh fuck...Miyavi...god I love you..." The three words were uttered once they were settled down from their climaxes. Only problem was, the reapers were coming. Dai had fallen in love and in seconds they were in the room.

"I'm disappointed in you Daisuke. You knew better and you fell in love anyway. He was listed to die. You can't stop that." The hooded figures were moving in on the bed. Miyavi was going to die...and it was Dai's doing now.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:59 pm

Miyavi kept moving until they both came. it was incredible and Miyavi laid on the bed next to Dai, holding him close while they both panted heavily.

"I love you, too." He said, kissing his cheek. Everything was perfect...and then a dark chill came over the room.

Hooded figures appeared and Miyavi shuddered, clinging onto Dai in terror. He'd never felt so scared in his life. He whimpered, frozen in fear. He had no idea what was going on, only this heavy fear that had him so stunned, he couldn't even see straight.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:17 pm

The reapers were moving to grab Miyavi and Dai moved in a blur. "No!" The teen's scythe appeared in his arms as he moved to block their way. The oldest reaper stopped in his path. The darkness radiating from the young teen was one that even some of the elder ones couldn't accomplish.

"You dare defy us Daisuke? You know the consequences of falling in love with a listed. Reapers do not love. You have dealt this punishment yourself to others and now you dare to stand against us?"

"He doesn't deserve to die! I won't let you take him." The reapers started to close in when Dai let out a burst of energy, sending them all flying back into the shadows. Only the eldest was left.

"You will regret this Daisuke. You will die with him and not so quick as the first time." With that the cloaked figure disappeared and the red head fell back against the bed. His scythe evaporated as he fell back down on the bed...this was going to be bad.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:34 pm

The figures spoke and Miyavi was confused...and terrified. He had no idea what was going on. What was Dai all of a sudden? Where did the scythe come from. Miyavi was scared of him. He tried to move but was frozen. The burst of energy made Miyavi scream. This couldn't be real. This was all just a horrible, horrible nightmare.

Dai fell to the bed and Miyavi could finally move again. He jumped up but couldn't remain steady on his feet. He fell back against the wall and slumped to the floor, pulling his knees to his chest as he started to cry. That all couldn't have just happened. It didn't happen.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:48 pm

Dai watched Miyavi jump up and jumped up to help him. "Miyavi! Are you okeh? Whoa, hang on. Sit still. It's okeh, they won't be back. Not for awhile at least." He didn't know what to do...if Miyavi rejected him now he'd dead. That was one of two ways to kill a reaper. To actually take their life along with the one they'd fallen for or if the one they fell for rejects them after learning their true identity.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:56 pm

Miyavi reached out to grab Dai. He was still scared and shivering, his hands cold as ice.

"Dai...what just...what the hell were those...things?" He was beginning to panic. He didn't know how to take any of this. Why would someone kill Dai? This was all his fault. He did this somehow and now Dai would have to pay. He didn't like it one bit. He wanted to love Dai, not condemn him. This wasn't how things were supposed to work. They were just normal kids. Where the hell did the cloaked death bringers come into it?
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:57 am

"T-they're reapers...like me. I died two years ago Miyavi. I was enlisted to be a grim reaper and you...well you were my assignment. I was supposed to get close to you to make the transition easier for you when you died but it hasn't been like that for about five weeks. Miyavi I know for certain we would've been like this had I never died. What you have and what you've had were 100% me.

"Being a reaper is my occupation and what originally brought me to you but baby believe me, it's not why I did everything I've done. I fell in love with you and god, I fell so hard. I will protect you from them. They aren't taking your soul, okeh? I won't let them. The world deserves to hear you Miyavi...and you deserve the chance to see it."
Dai was moving to hold Miyavi, hoping to any entity that would listen that his lover didn't reject him. He wouldn't be able to handle that...not that.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:33 pm

"No....No. Dai...it can't be. You're just...just another student. This was just us, not something huge..." He was scared. He wrapped his arms around him, clinging as if he'd disappear. "Don't say it was all too good to be true. This has to be real. I've never felt like this. Ever. I can't lose you, Dai."

He pulled back a little and cupped his cheeks, looking into Dai's eyes with his own, tears streaming down his cheeks. "How long before I was more than an assignment? How long were you just amusing me?"

Of course he was scared Dai didn't feel the same way. It was all just so perfect, though. Too perfect, maybe. They were a match like two puzzle pieces and that never happened. Dai couldn't be lying. He saw so much in his eyes and the way he tried to fight off those other reapers...this had to be it.

"What do we do now?" He asked, still scared and uncertain.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:48 am

Dai sighed and closed his eyes. "You were an assignment for 37 days. But then I saw you taking that nap out in gardens and it hit me. I hit me that what I saw in you was more then what I should've and I didn't mind. I liked it...I liked you. I knew it would get me in trouble but I let it develop further anyway. I love you Miyavi. I love you with everything I am and I will not let you die. They won't get you..." The blonde leaned forward and kissed his boyfriend.

"As for what we do...we live. We live and not let them win. You mean everything Miyavi. Don't doubt that. I love you, they wouldn't have come for you like that otherwise."
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:35 am

"37 days? I...I was trying so hard to impress you...and this is why you stuck around..." He buried his face in Dai's shoulder and cried. He loved Dai with every fiber of his being and most of their relationship was a lie. It hurt. Deep. He'd wanted so much of Dai only after knowing him a week. He had been hooked even on that first day. Miyavi was clinging to Dai but sobbing as if his heart was broken. He just couldn't let Dai go. He couldn't lose him. Dai was his first love. He needed him.

"I don't want to die..." He whimpered, pulling back a little from him and hoping Dai wouldn't leave. He was so scared.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:42 am

"You did impress me! But I was fighting what my heart was feeling. It's my job as a reaper to not get involved like that...I have to remain objective. I-I couldn't with you. I can't not love you. I would've fallen so hard for you when I was alive the first time around. You would've had to say hello and smile and I would've been hooked. Miyavi you are so perfect a match to me that this was the only outcome possible. They won't get you. You are not going to die. You hear me? You will not die...not on my watch." Dai pulled Miyavi close, kissing him as if to prove all his feelings for him.

"I need you Miyavi. I need you more then anything."
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:02 am

Miyavi nodded at what Dai said, sniffling back his tears. Dai would protect him. Dai loved him. Miyavi kissed him back, clinging to him to keep him close. He was scared that Dai would disappear and he wouldn't let that happen. They had to live and be together.

"I love you...and I trust you, Daisuke." He looked into his eyes so the reaper would know he was telling the truth. They would live, even if they had to run. Miyavi would do it, just to keep Dai.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum