Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Special Case

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Special Case Empty A Special Case

Post  Daisuke Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:19 pm

"We have a new assignment for you Daisuke. This is a special case that we are entrusting to the best. You must intergrate yourself into the listed's life and get to know him. He needs help with the transition. It's three months from the death date. Do not fail." The council was looking down at the fairly new reaper. This was his chance to prove himself to be a good soul collector. The cloaked teen nodded and bowed before leaving. The file showed a vibrant looking teen...a year older then he was when he died. It had only been a few years so technically he was two years older than this kid.

"17...17 and dying. Tokyo Prepatory Academy. Boarding school...into music, too. It shouldn't be too hard to get to him." Daisuke turned around and left to go get admitted back into the mortal world. Then shopping, getting into school...so much prep work for special cases. He had to make himself likeable to the listed.

"Time to be alive again..."

~Later~

"You are in room 214. It is a single room. Here is your schedule and a map. Your luggage is already up in your room. If you have any questions just ask." Daisuke nodded to the dean and went off to his room. He'd spent the last few days shopping around Shibuya, mainly sex pot revenge but that was his style before death and it was similiar to what his case wore. He got posters too of some of his old favorite bands and his case's favorites. All that was left was electronic stuff and a guitar. Had to have one to be in the music class he was in. Everything was shiny and new. New Toshiba laptop, new Ipod touch, new cell phone with all the bells and whistles. Apparently the reapers had a lot of money to spare for the special cases. The cell phone got an upgrade from the reapers though. It had the ability to communicate with the council when needed. He was supposed to check in once he was settled in.

"Daisuke. Are you settled in?"

"Yes, Sir. I am settled completely into the room. Classes start in the morning. I'm in all but one of the listed's classes. His file lists his birth name but when I saw him in the commons earlier with his friends I overheard them calling him Miyavi. I believe it's his nickname and what he goes by. Would you like me to add that to his file?"

"Yes. Add any new information you collect. Good luck Daisuke, get some rest for tomorrow. You will need sleep while in the human world."

"Yes Sir. Good night." Tomorrow was the start of a new day...and the start of his assignment. Get close to the listed. Not much had changed since he died but hopefully he would be able to mesh back in fairly quickly...hopefully.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

A Special Case Empty Re: A Special Case

Post  Miyavi Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:42 pm

Miyavi was a happy teen. He had a loving mother who cared for him and a sister who watched out for her baby brother. He was very smart and witty and so earned scholarships to a prestigious prep school. He worked hard at school, but he played hard, too. His room was plastered with his interests, from vibrant colors to posters, books and CDs. His two guitars were on stands in a corner. He played frequently and he was very good. Miyavi wanted to start a band when he graduated. He already had plenty of songs composed. He just needed the opportunity. The school gave him opportunity to compose, but rarely did he get to perform outside of the school orchestra. It was a little boring and not his style, but he liked being able to play, so he did it.

There was rumor of a red haired boy that just started school. Miyavi was interested to meet someone that could possibly be as eccentric as he was. He spotted the clown red hair from across the cafeteria and walked over, determined to see if this new guy would want to join his band. Miyavi had his uniform on, but his suit shirt was open and a ranbow tie dye tank top underneath. His tie was holding up his mass of hair, which was in tiny braids of many colors. He had on a hat sideways and his look was complete with all his piercings and visible tattoos.

He sat down across the table from the new kid, smile as bright as could be. He could use a friend who was as crazy as he was.

"Hi there." He said, setting on the table a large zipoloc bag of Skittles. "Want some?"
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:11 pm

Dai was sitting at breakfast trying to figure out how to get close to his target when he felt someone near him. The mutlicolored candy was sitting in a bag and across from that was...his target. Bright colored hair and body art. This kid didn't like going by societies standards.

"Uh, sure." The red haired reaper wanted something savory. Something very fattening and very indulgent. Skittles were alright though.

"I'm Daisuke, Dai for short." The reaper knew not to give out too much information in the first go. Most of what the reapers require to be done for business purposes was teenage nature.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:32 pm

"Hi, Dai. I'm Miyavi." He smiled and they sat there munching on Skittles for a bit. "So, do you like it at school so far? I know you're new and all."

Others were looking at them. They figured, by his hair, he'd soon become Miyavi's friend. No one else here was that eccentric. Not many were like Miyavi at all. So, Miyavi was hoping to find a good friend. It had been quite lonely. In fact, he had several songs he'd composed saying just that. He was lonely.

"Have you been able to find everything alright? I could show you around, if you want." He smiled. Miyavi was very kindhearted and friendly.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:44 pm

"Hello Miyavi. Yeah, this school's alright. Better then my last one I hope. It was boring there and you would've been shoved in detention for dress code violations. If they're most lax here then it will be tons better. I'm on the con side of uniforms. Everything's set out fairly well but if you'd like you could show me around. I haven't been able to find the music room yet. I wanted to play but apparently after a certain hour you aren't allowed to in the dorms." Normal teenager. Complaining about things he didn't like and giving away bits of interest while sounding indifferent yet passionate. His mother used to wonder how he pulled it off. He simply told her it was a musician thing. Well, rocker thing.

"Can I ask how the music department is? Good program or crappy instructors?"
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:01 pm

"Oh my god, you like music?" Miyavi could just jump across the table and hug him. But he didn't. He learned to restrain himself around here. People didn't like random hugs. "I'm one of the biggest music geeks around here. You're lucky I came over."

He laughed and got to his feet, tossing his bag of skittles in his bright purple back pack. "Come on. I'll show you where it is."

He would give a nice tour and maybe let Dai see the soundproof room he practically lived in while composing music.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:15 pm

The reaper had to hide his grin and instead chose to simply look amused. "Yeah, is that strange?" Miyavi was up and heading out the door. Dai quickly grabbed his red and black messenger bag that he was using for a backpack and tossed it over his shoulder.

"What do you play?" Guitar. He knew that already but if he was going to mention anything in passing then Miyavi would have had to tell him first. He did however notice that the pair of them were drawing the eyes of the other students.

"You draw quite a bit of attention. I guess anything not specified as normal would. What happened to individualism?" Dai shook his head as they entered the music and arts hallway.

"It smells like turpentine."
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:28 pm

"Yeah it is. Not very many people come asking about music. This school is known for its science department. Come on." He didn't care about the looks he got. He could only be himself, right? He wasn't a trouble maker, he didn't do drugs, he just was eccentric. The teachers didn't scorn him too much for it. No one was really friends with Miyavi because of his looks. They were intimidated. If only they got closer. They'd find a good friend indeed.

"I guess they expect too much with the uniform. I can't last a whole day with a tie on. I'd die. None of the students follow my lead, so the faculty doesn't mind too much."

Yeah, the arts hallway smelled, but it was home. He frowned a little before perking up and leading him into the music room. One of his guitars were already down there and he pointed to it. "That's my baby."
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:35 pm

Dai wasn't affected by it. It smelled a lot like morgues did. He looked around at the room and smiled at the guitar.

"Nice. I got an electric in my room. I can do acoustics but I like sound of the amp when everything's tuned just right." The teen set down his bag and went to get a spare guitar from a stand in the room and started playing it a bit.

"Too bad I got class in 15 or I'd go get my Rosa. She's a beauty."
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:45 pm

"Electrics are great. I love them. My accustic is so old...it was my father's. He...he taught me to play before he died. So when I compose...it's through the accustic first." He smiled a little and pulled up his guitar to play with him. It was easy to pick out a harmony to the tune Dai played. It was so fun. He was so excited there was someone here just like him.

"Well, I'm almost always down here. You're more than welcome to come sit and play whenever you want. There's no time limit, either. They gave me a key to the room." He beamed. Would Dai be a new friend?
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:52 pm

"Sweet. I think I'll take you up on that. I love music. Anytime someone starts to play I want to join right in with them. I rarely ever found anyone that interested though. They liked music but didn't want to play themselves. I have to get to class. Thanks for showing me where this was. No one bothered to tell me." The reaper smiled as he set the guitar back down and picked up his bag.

"Maybe I'll see you at lunch? Right now I have to get to English or I'll forever be the tardy kid. First days suck." He made a face as he moved to the door but then stopped and looked back.

"If you want, maybe after school I could bring Rosa down here and show her to you. It's my favorite guitar and it took a lot to get her, trust me." Yeah, digging up his corpse and taking her out of the casket. Dai's mother made sure he'd been buried with her. That way he could play his music forever.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:03 pm

"Yeah, kids around here...the only music they're interested in is classical and they all play like...the cello or the violin. Don't get me wrong, we have some great musical talent here...I just wish there were more guitars. I love guitars." He sighed happily, lovingly setting his accustic down. His passion for music was plain as the smile on his face.

"I'd love that, actually." he said, almost blushing. "I'd be more than happy to play with you."

Finally, a friend. And this one was all into music, too. He was so happy.

"Wait, first period English? That's exactly where I need to go!" He laughed and gestured for him to come along. "We're going to the same place. Come on."
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:18 pm

Of course they were. All but one period a day they had together. It made it easier to get to know him. It didn't really seem that hard right now though. Miyavi was aching for a friend. He was kinda cute about it too. Dai allowed Miyavi to lead him to English. The teacher made him introduce himself and then set him in the seat next to Miyavi. This was really easy.

"Hm, looks like fate wants us together. It's unusual because normally she's a bitch to me." The red head smiled at the taller teen before pulling out his laptop for class. Everything was computerized now...
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:30 am

Miyavi beamed at Dai's comment. He was so excited, he could barely pay attention in class. He pulled out his laptop and the novel the teacher would be lecturing about. He knew his stuff, he just was not interested today. Before he knew it, he had Dai's screen name and was messaging him instead of taking notes. He was really sly about it. The teacher would never have known. None of the other students cared. They were most likely messaging someone else.

~*~MYV~*~: Hey, do you like ice cream? I know this awesome place...

He sent his message and then looked up, supposedly paying attention to whatever the teacher was writing on the board.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:23 pm

Dai was taking notes when a message box popped up. Miyavi. Without any indication he wasn't typing notes anymore the teen wrote back.

DaiByMusic: Sure~ I'm more of a sorbet person but I can do ice cream. At lunch? I got Calculus next and can't miss it. I'm bad at math as it is.

He went right back to typing his notes realizing it was easier to get close to Miyavi then what people thought it would be.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:45 pm

Miyavi smiled and typed back. He bit his lip to contain himself.

~*~MYV~*~:No way. I have calculus next! And I think the ice cream place has sorbet, too.

Miyavi looked over at him and smiled. He couldn't seem to pay attention at all that day. Not in any of the classes, either. He was pleased to see Dai in most of his classes. They were practically inseparable after that. They'd be in the music room composing together or off somewhere, but always together. Miyavi felt so alive when he was around Dai, which was really odd for him.

Weeks had passed and Miyavi was starting to develop feelings for his new friend. He didn't want to say anything. He was scared to ruin what they had. They were watching a movie in his dorm room late one night after homework and he started to doze. The laptop was on the bed and they were sitting close together, so it was just so easy for Miyavi to adjust and lay his head on Dai's shoulder as his eyelids got heavy. It felt nice to stay close to him. He hoped Dai wouldn't mind.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:30 pm

Dai found himself with Miyavi constantly. It was so easy to fall into step with him that he was starting to forget why he's been sent. The reaper smiled at the taller teen when he laid his head on his shoulder. Dai simply laid his head down on top of his friend's.

"Your hair is soft Myv. Bright, vibrant, and soft." He smiled again and nuzzled into the head a little. He could see himself dating this guy. It would be so simple and easy. The teen didn't think he'd ever found someone he felt so in tune with before. It had the council worried though. If Dai fell in love with the listed things could get very very bad very very fast.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:45 pm

"Mmm..." He smiled, his eyes still closed. "Sleepy..."

He couldn't help it. He hugged onto Dai and nuzzled against him. Miyavi could just stay like this. He smiled, thinking what it would be like to hold onto Dai all night. He could definitely use the cuddle time. And then Dai would have spent the night in his bed. Oh, he'd sleep so well.

"Stay with me?" He asked, lifting his head and smiling all hopefully. He was tired but he didn't want Dai to leave. He wanted Dai to hold him back and smile at him. Dai's smile would sink right to Miyavi's core and he'd do anything to see it again.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:58 pm

Dai sighed softly and moved closer to Miyavi. "Anytime." He couldn't stop himself from wrapping his arms around the teen. He was so warm. It was so odd to feel warmth like that. He found himself not wanting to leave the teen. He wanted to stay near him forever...which was not good.

The days passed and Miyavi became so much more then a mission. He was so important to Daisuke now. He was out in the woods talking to the reapers, telling them that he needed more time. The reapers weren't listening though. It wasn't fair. The rain wasn't letting up either and he was drenched by the time he made it out of the woods. Dai didn't make it very far, however. Miyavi was on the track. Smiling softly he moved to go toward him.

"Miyavi!" Stupid rain. Stupid ground. It was slick and wet...and Dai fell. He slipped and found himself flat on his back on the wet ground.

"Ow..."
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:06 am

That night was wonderful. Dai held onto him and it was warm and so comforting. He never slept better. Dai was all Miyavi could think about anymore. He was perfect. Everything Miyavi could ever want. He shared his interests, they could talk for hours, they enjoyed the same foods and activities. It was perfect. But Miyavi was worried. He was really falling for him. How could there be anyone more perfect for him than Dai? But what if he told Dai he was falling for him? Would Dai run away? Miyavi didn't want to lose the friendship. He'd be devastated without Dai's friendship.

Miyavi was walking outside when the rain started to pour. He was thinking about his situation and he couldn't seem to find a solution. He should tell Dai. He had a right to know how much Miyavi cared. But he shouldn't tell Dai. What if Dai wasn't even interested in guys? He'd be offended and leave Miyavi forever. That just couldn't happen.

He heard his name and it pulled him out of his trance. "Dai?"

He turned to see him slip and fall. Miyavi was quick to run over, but slipped himself in the process, landing right on top of him. He groaned but when he opened his eyes, he was inches from Dai. He gasped, his heart pounding. He didn't think he'd ever find himself close like this. He was stunned and didn't know what to do. So he went with his gut, leaned in, and kissed him. It was quick and he pulled away shortly thereafter, but not before deciding he was hooked.

"I-I'm sorry, Dai..." he blushed, attempting to get up. Damn slippery mud.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:56 am

Dai found Miyavi on top of him. Then...those lips. Oh good god. He loved that kiss! Then Miyavi was apologizing. The look in the reaper's eyes said it all. He smiled softly, placing his hand on the back of the listed's neck.

"No. Don't be." He quickly pulled him into another kiss. It didn't stop either. He wanted so bad to do this that once he started he couldn't quit. Dai pulled Miyavi as close as he possibly could, feeling his heated skin as the tattooed teen's shirt rode up.

"Never have I thought it would feel like that..." The smile Dai had was unmistakable. He wanted this. He really really wanted this.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:43 am

Dai said not to be sorry. He was smiling at him and that look in his eyes...Miyavi melted at once. Dai pulled him in for another kiss. Could it be real? Dai felt the same way? Miyavi whimpered and held onto Dai's sides as they kissed, exploring the way their lips fit together. It was perfect. Here they were, pressed together and kissing. Miyavi thought it must have been a dream.

Miyavi was speechless, which was an odd thing for him. All he could do was smile and gaze into Dai's eyes with hope and affection. This all felt so right. It was exactly what he'd imagined it would be and more. He leaned in to kiss him again and they were rudely interrupted by a clap of thunder, which startled Miyavi. He blushed and finally managed to sit up.

"We should go inside..." He said, getting to his feet and reaching his hand out to help Dai. He didn't know what else to say. He wanted to tell him how much he cared about him and how long he'd been stressing over telling him that. He wanted to kiss him again and feel his body against his own. He wanted it so bad. He wanted every little bit of Dai and he couldn't seem to find the right words.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:44 pm

They were muddy and wet and getting cold by the time they got back to his dorm room. Almost immediately he started to remove Miyavi's clothes, kissing him fiercely. He wanted him so bad. Everything about him. Dai knew he wasn't supposed to since he was going to take Miyavi's soul in the end but he wanted him. He wanted to be with him....to love him. His human self was back with a vengeance. His human emotions, human thoughts, human feelings, wants, desires. Dai didn't feel like a reaper anymore. He was human. He was alive! And all the teen wanted was his friend.

"You up for what I want to do?"
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:10 pm

Miyavi was shivering for a number of reasons. Once they got back to his room, Dai was undressing him and kissing him passionately. Miyavi was puddy in his arms. He couldn't resist Dai's advances even if he wanted to. His body was aching for more and he started pulling him backwards to the bed, smile on his face.

"Definitely." He reached out with shaky hands and unbuttoned Dai's shirt. He pulled him back and sat on the edge of the bed, bringing Dai close so he could kiss his stomach as it was revealed to him. He looked up at him with hopeful eyes, his cheeks flushed with a red tint. He wanted this so bad. If Dai wanted him, then he was happy
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:29 pm

"Ah...Miyavi..." The reaper shivered into his touch as he moved into his lap to grind against the taller teen. He hadn't felt the touch of another person in a long time...especially one that he felt this connected to.

"Take me...please. Anything you want to do with me..." Dai moved to suck on Miyavi's throat, purring as he sucked on the other's adam's apple. God he wanted him.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum