Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Special Case

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Special Case - Page 2 Empty Re: A Special Case

Post  Miyavi Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:36 pm

Dai's voice sent pleasant shivers down his spine. He laid him on the bed and crawled over him, kissing him hungrily as his hands wandered his sides. He never thought this would happen. He never thought Dai would ever return his feelings. Miyavi moaned and started unbuttoning Dai's hands, his hands a little shaky. What if Dai suddenly said no? What if Miyavi just disappointed him? He was beginning to feel insecure. Could he really follow through with this?

He hesitantly slipped his hand into Dai's pants to fondle him. He wanted to please him so much. He wanted to be perfect for him.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:48 pm

Miyavi's hands were shaky and Dai was loving it. He made Miyavi nervous with desire...it was so nice. He moaned at the touches his friend was giving him. The reaper arched up into him as his own hands were exploring the planes of tattoos.

"Miyavi...please...don't tease me too much. I've wanted you for quite awhile and I don't know how much longer I can wait to feel you..."
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:54 pm

MIyavi blushed, surprised Dai wanted him so badly. The hands all over him made him so aroused and he moaned a little. He needed this so bad. He pulled Dai's pants off and just admired his body for a moment. Miyavi got up and went to the small bathroom for lube he had stashed there. He came back to the bed and smirked as he crawled back over him. He leaned down and kissed a path up his leg and on his hip before closing his lips around his erection. He wanted Dai to have perfection. He wanted Dai to feel so much pleasure.

He bobbed his head and added pressure with his tongue, hoping to draw more noise out of him. While his mouth was distracting him, he lubed his fingers and started to prep him. He didn't want to hurt Dai. Not ever.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:30 pm

Daisuke moaned at the intrusion. God he wanted this. Holy fuck! Miyavi was...that hot wet heat surrounding him was not what he was expecting. When was the last time since he'd felt someone's touch? At least two years. It was before his death...

"Miyavi...oh god. I wasn't expecting you to-ah! Oh do that again." Whatever Miyavi had hit inside him sent his whole body a jolt of pleasure. He knew that bundle could bring pleasure but no one he'd ever been with beforehand had found it.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:43 pm

Miyavi loved that he was bringing Dai pleasure. He kept rubbing at that spot inside him, wanting to please him so much. He sat up and licked his lips, looking down at him. Dai looked so gorgeous right now. His pants were so tight right now. He was flushed and very much aroused.

"Have you...done this before?" With the way Dai reacted to him hitting his prostate, Miyavi was concerned this was his first time. There was more pressure on him now. He kept squirming, wanting so desperately to be freed from the tight confines of his wet jeans.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:07 pm

Dai sat up and pulled Miyavi's finger out of him and started in on his pants. He wanted to free Miyavi of his wet denim confines.

"Oh yeah. Plenty of times. But no one has ever found that. I've always wanted them to but no one ever did. You, my dear friend, are very skilled. I want to feel you very much. I want to experience everything of you...please." Dai moved back into his lap and kissed Miyavi passionately. He was prepared and so ready for this. It had never felt like this before. He wanted it more then anything.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:24 pm

Dai freed him from his pants and Miyavi sighed in relief. He wiggled out of them and sat back on the bed, Dai in his lap. He kissed him hungrily and kept his hands on him. He wanted him so bad. He pulled Dai's hips down on him and rocked his own up at him. He needed this so badly and he'd been wanting Dai for so long.

"Please..." He whimpered, nipping lightly at his lip. He didn't want to wait anymore.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:34 pm

Dai gasped as he felt Miyavi enter him. God it was big. "Miyavi...oh fuck." The teen started to move slowly on top of the tattooed musician. It didn't take him long to flip them so he was back beneath him.

"Give me everything. No holding back you hear? Let your body take control. Fuck me." He wanted to feel everything of Miyavi. The more...animalistic, the better. Death had a way of amplifying his desire to feel. The more he felt the more pleasure he'd feel.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:50 pm

"Oh god..." He moaned and rocked his hips up at him, needing this so much. Dai pulled him back to the bed and Miyavi took his hands, pinning them down with their fingers laced together. "I won't..."

He closed his eyes and let the control slip away. He thrust hard into him, moaning at the sensation. He never imagined he'd have Dai and here they were. He wasn't going to ruin this chance. Miyavi grabbed his legs and lifted them so he'd have a better angle. He just had to hit that spot again.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:02 pm

The roughness Miyavi used when he thrusted into Dai made his eyes roll back a little. This man knew what he was doing. The red head gripped at the hands holding his own.

"Ah...yes..." His hips rolled a little into Miyavi. He felt his leg being lifted only to find that strength and power wasn't hindered by it. The movement of his leg gave Miyavi a deeper access.

"Oh god. Fuck...more Miyavi...please more." Dai didn't want to be able to see straight by the end of it. He wanted to forget his assignment and his job. He wanted to live in the moment and just exist with his friend...possibly boyfriend...
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:08 pm

"Nnh..." He moaned and kept thrusting, needing this so much. Dai's moans just fueled him on even more. "Dai....Mmm..."

His nails dug into Dai's legs as he kept moving. This felt so incredible and he was so lost in pleasure. He was starting to get close to his release. He whined and reached for Dai's cock, jerking him with his thrusts. He nuzzled against his neck and even bit him a little. He wanted to mark him. He really did. He wanted Dai to be his. All his.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:15 pm

Dai was lost in Miyavi's thrusts. God did he know how to pleasure a man. Dai's own hands were clinging to the sheets, trying desperately to hold out. He didn't want this to end.

"Fuck...fuck, fuck, fuck. Harder...please god more. Mi-ah! Miyavi..." The reaper moved his legs to wrap around Miyavi's waist, pulling him closer. His hands found his lover's back as he all but clawed down them. There was so much pleasure...so much passion.

"I can't-...I can't hold-ah! Fuck!" Dai's entire body shook with his orgasm. His eyes rolled back into his head as his nails dug into Miyavi's back. Never before had he felt an orgasm that strong...and never again wanted to go back.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:32 pm

Miyavi whined against his neck, Dai's cries just making this so much better. He bit him harder than he meant to, holding Dai close as he kept moving. Dai came and Miyavi moaned loudly.

"Fuck! Dai!!" He cried out against his neck, thrusting through his orgasm until he found his own, filling Dai with his hot essence. It was so intense, he could barely see. His whole body shook with his orgasm. No one made him feel that good.

"Mmm, Dai..." He finally started to come down from the high and he pulled out of him to lay by his side. He couldn't stop smiling and he didn't want to let him go. He noticed the dark mark on Dai's neck and he blushed.

"I...I'm sorry..." He reached out to touch the mark. "I didn't mean to bite you that hard..."

Dai would be walking around with that hickey for days. He felt bad...unless Dai wanted to wear that mark. Would Dai want to be his...his boyfriend?
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:40 pm

Dai moaned when Miyavi pulled out of him. His body was singing in happiness. He rolled over so he was on top of Miyavi. "Mmm...who cares? I enjoyed that very much. You definitely know how to fuck a guy. Do that to me as many times as you want. Bite me to your heart's content Miyavi...did I ever mention I'm a masochist? What you did to me was the best sex I've ever had. Who knew you could be so...primal?" Dai's eyes showed he was completely happy to be wearing the mark Miyavi left on him. He'd never felt so satisfied. His body was on fire and all he could think of was hoping that he'd get it again sometime very soon.

"Thank you...for wanting me..."
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:51 pm

Dai's words made Miyavi blush. He never thought he was anything special in bed. He was wrong. Dai seemed extremely satisfied. Miyavi smiled and rubbed Dai's back, wanting him to stay close.

"I don't think I could hold back with you, even if I wanted to. You bring something out of me that just...makes me more alive than I've ever felt."

He grabbed him and kissed him passionately again, so glad he had the liberty to do so.

"I've wanted you for so long...would you..." he blushed again. "...be my boyfriend?"
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:58 pm

Dai moaned into the kiss. It was so easy to get aroused that he had to stop himself from asking for more. He knew his body couldn't handle it that soon. A few days though and he'd be wanting that again.

"Absolutely...you had me at that kiss out on the grounds." Smiling softly he moved to kiss Miyavi again. So much pleasure from one man...he couldn't take his soul. He just couldn't. The reapers were figuring that out too but thankfully they thought Dai was just really good at his job.

"I'm glad you can't hold back with me...I want that animalistic force you had. You, my boyfriend, are perfect."
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:03 pm

MIyavi was so happy. Dai was his and he was Dai's. Everything was perfect. Dai was the perfect match, the part of him he knew was missing. He felt complete now and it was all because of him. Miyavi smiled and held onto him, cuddling him as he started to doze. The rain still peppered against the window but it was a nice lullaby.

"Stay with me..." He whispered. It wasn't a question, though. It was a request from one lover to another. That barrier was gone now. He was still a little shy, but he had what he wanted and he wasn't going to let go.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:47 am

Dai stayed with Miyavi that night and almost every night after that, though they did start staying in Dai's room due to Miyavi's roommate not liking the way they were so much. Still after a few days all Dai had left were the remains of his hickey and he was wanting Miyavi again. Reapers were dead and craved life...he wanted to feel alive. Miyavi was down in the music room when Daisuke found him. He smiled and started to play on Rosa. She had been down there for a little bit as the two played constantly. The music was seeping into him though, making him hotter then he was.

"Miyavi...you hungry? We could go get dinner..."
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:32 am

Things had been going so great. Dai was just amazing and Miyavi couldn't have asked for more. He was also very glad Dai had a private room. His roommate had walked in on them making out and was not very happy about it. It could have been because they ended up on his bed, but whatever. Now they spent most of their time in Dai's room. In fact, Miyavi's schoolbooks and some of his clothes were even over there. It felt nice, though.

Miyavi was in the music room, composing yet another song about Dai, when he looked up to see him coming in. He beamed and waited for him to get his guitar so they could play together. It felt amazing to play together. They were just that much in sync. He dreamed of Dai and him making a band and playing on stage for thousands of screaming fans.

"Yeah, I could eat." He got up and went to put his guitar away. There was something on the floor so he bent down to get it, unknowingly displaying his ass for Dai to gaze at. He didn't realize how turned on Dai currently was. He walked over to him and wrapped his arms around him for a sweet kiss.

"So, what are you hungry for, Dai?" He asked. He'd go whereever Dai wanted for dinner. He wasn't picky.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:57 am

Dai stared lovingly at Miyavi's nicely displayed ass. "What am I hungry for? Well if you can't guess by now then we may have a problem boyfriend." The reaper pulled Miyavi close to him so he would understand. He wanted Miyavi.

"If you want to get food first we can do that. Just know what I want for dessert okeh?" He wanted to be completely blown away. Miyavi could do it so easily. He was big and rough and unyielding. God he loved him too...but Dai wasn't about to dare utter those words though. It was an immediate death sentence to his boyfriend. Reapers weren't allowed to fall in love. It was a serious punishment.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:09 am

"Oh..." He blushed and smiled. He didn't realize what Dai wanted until just now. Miyavi kissed him again, as if a promise for what would come. They worked so well together. He'd never deny that.

"Well, we should eat...then we'll have energy..." And go all night, he thought. He'd planted a few key items in Dai's room he was sure his boyfriend would love. Dai liked how controlling Miyavi got in bed and that made Miyavi happy. He could just be himself. He smirked and had to pull himself away from Dai before they started at it right there in the music room...which wouldn't be a first.

"Come on, baby." He kissed Dai's hand and led him out of the music room. They could just run down to the cafeteria and get sandwiches. Miyavi was growing more and more interested in going back to Dai's room, so he didn't want to wait.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:16 am

Miyavi got it and Dai grinned. He'd lose all sense of himself tonight. He didn't realize the reapers were watching him very closely. They'd triggered Dai's beacon. If he would utter the three words then it'd be all over for the soul who was scheduled to die tomorrow. Did their field agent forget that in his infatuation?

"Mmm...nothing beats the world then chocolate covered strawberries." Dai was eating a very well known aphrodisiac. He knew he shouldn't but it hyped up a person's sex drive and shortened their recovery time. The blonde was hoping for a long night.

"You want one? I could even dip it in whipped cream for you."
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:19 pm

They made it to the cafeteria and everything sounded good. Miyavi felt so hungry. Dai was teasing him and he loved it. Strawberries and whipped cream. Mmm, they were going to have a good night.

"Can we get it to go?" He whispered at Dai's ear. Miyavi grabbed some sandwiches and two cans of soda for them. They'd need the energy for what he was planning. Miyavi was so beyond hooked. He'd do anything for Dai. Anything. Dai was completely his world. If he lost Dai...well, he might as well be dead.

They got up to Dai's room and Miyavi wasted no time at all before setting the food down and pulling Dai into his arms for a passionate kiss. He loved him so much and he would be sure to show him. He hummed lightly and pulled Dai's hips closer to his own as he deeply kissed him. He'd never had passion like this before. And he owed it all to Dai.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:35 pm

Dai grinned playfully and nipped Miyavi's ear. "Are you planning on using me for a tray?" Oh the things they could do. Once they were back in the dorm he felt Miyavi's body against his own. Dinner was no where on his mind but they needed the energy.

"Unless you want to skip dinner we may want to slow down a bit or I'll end up stripping you and riding you before we even get to the food..." Dai was very very horny. He was restraining himself as it was.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:40 pm

Dai's words made Miyavi moan. His mind was not on food at all. He wanted Dai. He wanted to tease him and make him beg for more. He wanted to make him writhe in pleasure and be hoarse from crying out his name. Miyavi wanted it all. He smirked and started pushing Dai to the bed.

"I might just have to take you up on that tray idea..." He pushed Dai to sit down and motioned for him to wait. He started digging under the bed and pulled out a box he had conveniently planted earlier. Inside were some restraints and a blindfold, among other things. Miyavi pulled out the blindfold and tied it over Dai's eyes. He kissed his nose and nuzzled against him, nipping a little on his ear.

"Do you trust me?" He said, his hands drifting to far less innocent spots on Dai's body. He was so excited he could barely contain himself.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum