Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hungry Hungry

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Hungry Hungry - Page 3 Empty Re: Hungry Hungry

Post  River Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:45 am

River couldn't stop herself. Jia Li was just so good. She knew how intoxicating Jia Li's blood was and yet she still drank it. Jia Li was reaching her climax and River realized how much blood she had taken. This was the first blood she'd had in over two weeks. Gasping, she pulled away from Jia Li to look down at her. She was pale. Very pale. River licked the wound closed on her thigh and the one on her neck.

"Jia...I'm so sorry..." She had blood dripping from her lips and chin. She whimpered and started to cry. "Please be okay...I never should have bitten you..."

She cupped her cheek and lifted her to a sitting position. "I keep messing up your life...I'm so selfish. Forgive me."
River
River

Back to top Go down

Post  Jia Li Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:32 pm

Jia Li moaned and called out River's name as she reached fruition. Her body felt like it was on fire yet so cold from the loss of blood. It was an interesting combination. "It-it's fine...I can't remember...the last time. So amazing...need to feed you...more often..." The blonde moved and held River close, kissing her softly.

"Don't be sorry...I'm yours to take...take all you wish...though I do need my blood doll...need blood...badly."
Jia Li
Jia Li

Back to top Go down

Post  River Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:44 am

Jia Li looked content and River smiled. She was okay. But hungry. They both needed human blood. River tied one end of Jia Li's skirt to the other so she would be decent. Together they walked out of the woods back to where Jia Li's pathetic blood doll was whining and trying to stay away from the other vampires. River came towards her and the girl nearly fainted, seeing the blood on River's face.

"Shall we share her?" River asked Jia Li. The human would die tonight. She had every right to shiver in fear.
River
River

Back to top Go down

Post  Jia Li Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:21 pm

Jia Li smiled and walked back to the party with her sire...her beautiful siren. Katherine didn't look happy...she looked more angry than scared though. How funny. The blonde vampire moved to her doll and ran a finger along her arm.

"Which would you rather have...Katherine? Or me?" she could always just drain Katherine and then let River feed on her again. Mmm...how exciting. There were others watching now but Jia Li hissed at them to move along. This party was definitely a good idea, even if she hadn't really wanted to go before now.
Jia Li
Jia Li

Back to top Go down

Post  River Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:04 am

River let go of the human's arm and took to holding Jia Li instead. She nuzzled her neck and nearly purred. "You know I can't ever resist you."

She meant it, too. Back there in the woods, she would have kept drinking her blood. River needed a good feed, but she'll have to practice some self control. She and Jia Li would have to go hunting later. Right now, River just wanted her lover back. Her arm slipped possessively around Jia Li's waist and the human girl whimpered. She looked to Jia Li's eyes and River smiled at her fear.

"Tell her, Jia Li..." River whispered. "Tell her you're mine."
River
River

Back to top Go down

Post  Jia Li Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:55 pm

"I was always yours River...from the first night you found me outside the tavern. Katherine...I am sorry...you knew one day that it would end. I didn't plan on it being today but I don't plan much anymore. Time is something I'll always have so I don't really worry about getting things done. Mmm...dear Katherine with such rich blood...go. Go home to your sister and little niece. They will be happy to have you back. You're all they have left of family, I won't take that away. If you don't leave, though, I will." Katherine whimpered slightly as she looked between the two women. It took her three full seconds to move but when she did she immediately went to her car and sped away. Jia Li watched her go and nuzzled into River's arms.

"I've gone soft in my time away from you...come on, let's go into town and find some fresh meat. I'm hungry."
Jia Li
Jia Li

Back to top Go down

Post  River Mon May 09, 2011 10:51 pm

River held Jia Li possessively as she told the human girl to leave. So they were going to go hunting after all. Jia Li was always a sweet person. She couldn't kill someone she took as a lover. River smiled as she held her. Jia Li was hers again. She wouldn't mess it up again. She just couldn't lose her. River was such an idiot for ever letting her go. If only there was some way to make it up to her.

"You've always been soft..." River ran her hands along Jia Li's bare arms. "I like it. We should go. I'm hungry."

She took Jia Li's hand and, together, they went off to hunt for some blood.
River
River

Back to top Go down

Post  Jia Li Sat May 14, 2011 4:11 pm

Jia Li smiled at the woman that owned her so completely. "I suppose you'd know since you were the first to ever do things with me. I started living when I met you." The two vampires wandered away from the party and into town. It was a fairly big town so it wouldn't really matter if one or two went missing.

"Mmm...he smells yummy. Full of protein and vitamins. Athletes always are. And he looks like he runs track...shall we share or find another one so we each have one?" The blonde turned to look at River. Beautiful siren River.

"Oh. Perhaps we don't have to go hunting for another. Looks like one of his teammates is with him."
Jia Li
Jia Li

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum