Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hungry Hungry

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hungry Hungry Empty Hungry Hungry

Post  River Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:13 pm

So hungry. It had been too long since River fed. She was perched on the roof of an inn, an alehouse. She was waiting for someone to leave and be so unsuspecting. She needed someone who she could get into the woods. It had to be soon, though. She felt herself growing weaker. The door opened and she quietly made her way back to the floor. She was dressed like them, long skirt and corset and a flimsy sheer thing barely covering her shoulders. Her hair was back in a braid, the way she used to wear it when she was alive. A woman walked out of the alehouse and started walking off alone. She was a beautiful woman and River was hungry, so she followed after her.

The more she followed, the more she became interested in this sad looking but beautiful woman. They were surrounded by darkness now and River came up behind her, one arm slipping around her waist and the other to her neck.

"Don't scream..." He soft voice came. The woman was shivering. River was so hungry. She licked at the woman's throat and sunk her teeth in, savoring the flavor of her blood.
River
River

Back to top Go down

Hungry Hungry Empty Re: Hungry Hungry

Post  Jia Li Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:44 pm

The young woman was sitting in the alehouse. Her father wanted her to find a man. She was already 19 and not married with children. She just didn't find men that attractive. They were sturdy and strong but she found her own body appealing. The softness of a woman...the curves. She would rather explore her best friend then a man. It wasn't something she was going to tell anyone. Sighing, she stood up. Her corset made her curves stand out all the more. Her shirt was too big and fell off her shoulders, showcasing her upper chest and neck nicely. This wasn't what she wanted. The woman brushed her long curly blonde hair over her shoulder and left for home. She was almost home when someone grabbed hold of her. A woman's voice...and pain.

"Ah..." Her soft voice gasped as she felt the teeth sink in. Jia Li's knees were getting weak...she was losing blood...dying.

"Please..."
Jia Li
Jia Li

Back to top Go down

Post  River Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:28 pm

The taste of this woman's blood thrilled her to no end. River couldn't stop herself. She pulled her close and wrapped her arms sweetly around her. She tasted good and felt good under her cold fingers. Her hand came up over the woman's breasts and she moaned. River wanted her. This was the sweetest blood she'd ever tasted. Before she realized how far she'd gone, the woman was dying.

River felt bad. This woman was too tasty and she was killing her. There was no way to keep her alive unless...unless she turned her. River didn't hesitate. She pulled her bloodied mouth off the woman's neck and harshly bit her own wrist. She brought it to the woman's lips for her to drink.

"Drink it...drink it or you die..." She said, still holding her close as the woman drank her blood. This was just a start but River didn't want her to die. She gasped lightly as she felt her own blood leave her body. She gripped hard at her and started licking at the bite mark on her neck. This woman could soon become an addiction.
River
River

Back to top Go down

Post  Jia Li Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:05 pm

The vampire felt her up. Somehow even with the impending death Jia Li still felt a bit turned on. Her body responded to the woman despite losing so much blood. Then all of a sudden she was drinking the woman's blood. When she finally pulled away Jia Li turned to look at the vampire.

"I...what...what do you want with me?"
Jia Li
Jia Li

Back to top Go down

Post  River Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:22 pm

River licked the blood off her lips but her teeth were still visible. She advanced on the woman, smelling her heat. This one got turned on by River taking her blood. She smirked and reached out to touch her swollen lips.

"I was hungry..." She said simply. "But now you are bound to me. My blood doll until I turn you..."

The woman looked stunned but not too displeased. River ran her hand down the side of her neck and to her bare shoulders.

"What's your name?"
River
River

Back to top Go down

Post  Jia Li Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:29 pm

Blood doll...she was this vampires food now. Her father was never going to forgive her. The blonde's back came up against the stone wall of the village. They were on the outskirts of town now. The woman was beautiful beyond imagining and cold. Her soft touches to her neck made the teen shiver. Still, she looked into the dark eyes with her own bright azure ones.

"Jia Li. Daughter Mao Fe. I-I'm your blood doll? Meaning food. You feast on me till you decide to kill me?" Her chest rose and fell rapidly as her heart raced. Jia Li already had pale ivory skin. Pale enough that her veins showed up on her in the form of blue green lines. One of which was peeking out from her shirt on her right breast. She was a vampire's play toy...yet the human still found that she liked that the vampire was a woman and not a man.
Jia Li
Jia Li

Back to top Go down

Post  River Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:51 pm

"Until I turn you...yes. Jia Li is a very pretty name. And you taste very very good."

River watched her back up against the wall she advanced towards her. She could see the veins and could hear her heartbeat. Oh, how she wanted to bite her again. But River had more self control than that. She knew the girl would have to recover. That didn't mean she couldn't touch her. River ran a hand down her bare shoulder and over her breasts as she leaned in to kiss her. Her teeth retracted with her self control and she just wanted to savor the taste of her new toy.
River
River

Back to top Go down

Post  Jia Li Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:54 pm

No woman had ever touched her in such a way! Jia Li's body responded so well that the girl scolded herself for enjoying the feeling.

"People will come looking for me. My father is a powerful man..." The blonde seemed frozen in place against the wall. This woman was sensual...and quite appealing. She found herself wanting to touch her. To explore her body in a way many men wanted to explore her. But this woman wasn't a woman. She was a vampire...a demon...
Jia Li
Jia Li

Back to top Go down

Post  River Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:06 am

"You say that but I see the look in your eyes. You want me to keep touching you...and you want to touch me..." River took another step forward and rested her hands on the girl's hips. "Do what you want...if you leave...leave...either way, I will still come for you...whether you want me to or not."

This wouldn't be the first time River had a blood doll. She preferred women and she liked it when they wanted her back. This one was so beautiful and River liked touching her.
River
River

Back to top Go down

Post  Jia Li Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:12 am

"But you aren't real. Vampires are just monsters from stories to keep children inside at night...you can't be real..." Despite her voice saying things her body leaned in a little to the touch. This woman knew what she was doing.

"Do you find that funny? Touching a girl in such a way to see if she'll respond. It's not right to heat a person up if you have no intention of satisfying the fire." Jia Li's words were spoken with conviction...though she didn't move away.
Jia Li
Jia Li

Back to top Go down

Post  River Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:21 am

"I'm real, aren't I? I sucked your blood until you were barely alive. And I'll do it again." She said, almost baring her fangs. No. Instead, she pressed closer.

"And I never said I wouldn't satisfy you. I suck your blood and in return..." She ran a hand down her chest and stomach to where her crotch waited beneath the skirt. "I'll make you feel like no man can make you feel."

She got down on her knees and started lifting Jia Li's skirts. A hand ducked under and slid under her underwear to touch her soft lips. She looked up at the girl with playful eyes. This one was a virgin. Poor confused girl. River would have fun with her.
River
River

Back to top Go down

Post  Jia Li Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:31 am

Jia Li looked at the vampire with widened eyes. Then she felt the cold hand on her leg...and then her inner thigh and then...

"Ah! What are you doing? I-In public!" Jia Li's hushed whispers were somewhat diminished by the slight breathyness in her words. Her own hands were bracing her against the wall. If someone saw them...

"What if someone comes a-along..."
Jia Li
Jia Li

Back to top Go down

Post  River Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:39 am

The girl's noises were just turning River on and she wanted so much more. She pulled her hand away and looked around. She didn't think anyone would come along, but she wanted the girl to be comfortable. "Come on, then..." She took her into the woods and back around to the inn. There was a back door opened and she slipped in, taking Jia Li by the hand. No one saw them as they walked up the back steps to where the rooms were. The first door was unlocked, so River pulled Jia Li inside and locked the door.

"There...now no one will see. You are a very beautiful girl, Jia Li..." She approached her and started loosening the strings of her corset. "Can I see you?"
River
River

Back to top Go down

Post  Jia Li Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:50 am

Jia Li soon found herself in a room in the inn. This woman was very seductive. "Seductress aren't you?...I never got your name vampire." The blonde teen was backing up, though she was unlacing her corset as she did. Something about the dark haired beauty's voice made her want to comply... Her corset fell to the floor and her shirt fell down to completely expose one of her supple breasts.

"I've never done this. Something so reckless..."
Jia Li
Jia Li

Back to top Go down

Post  River Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:04 am

"It's River..." She said, advancing on her again. She smirked as the corset fell to the floor. This girl was so willing for her and River couldn't help but want her. She reached out and cupped her breast, leaning down a little to suck at her nipple. Just the taste of the girl's skin drove her wild. She pushed the shirt off her shoulder to reveal her other breast, which she started to fondle as well.

River tugged at Jia Li's skirt and dipped her hand inside. She kissed her as her fingers slid slowly into her. The girl had never been touched at all, it seemed, and River loved that. Now, if she let her live, the girl would always compare every lover to River.
River
River

Back to top Go down

Post  Jia Li Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:14 am

Jia Li's hands found River's hair as her body reacted. This was such a new feeling...it was amazing. She gasped when she felt the cool fingers again. Wow...is this what intimacy was? Or was it simply passion. The same passion prostitutes pray on when satisfying men for money. Her back found the bed as her skirt fell to the floor.

"Ah~! W-what are you doing?"
Jia Li
Jia Li

Back to top Go down

Post  River Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:19 am

"I'm making you feel good...doesn't it feel good?" She asked, while he fingers still worked at her. Now that Jia Li's clothes were gone, she could truly admire the beautiful body that was now hers to play with.

She kissed a path down her stomach and nuzzled a little against her pubic hair. River smirked as she parted the girls legs and took a good look at her new playground. She parted the lips and darted out her tongue to lick and suck at her. She wanted to really make the girl feel good.
River
River

Back to top Go down

Post  Jia Li Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:25 am

Jia Li gasped and arched up when she felt the wet muscle alongside the fingers. This was sin. She knew it was sin but couldn't stop herself from enjoying it. She didn't want to. The feeling this vampire was giving her was amazing and she didn't want it to stop.

"River...ah!" The teen's blond was rushing through her with each breath. She couldn't stop the desire...the heat, building up in her. It was so good...this was sin and she didn't care. It was too good to stop.
Jia Li
Jia Li

Back to top Go down

Post  River Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:31 am

River kept going, licking and sucking and even biting a little to get all her juices. Her fingers slid so easily inside her and she picked up her movements, wondering what other noises the girl could make. She tasted amazing and River moaned. This doll was definitely hers and not going anywhere. She was beautiful and tasty and so innocent. Well, she could be cured of that last one easily. River would make sure this girl got the most she could offer.
River
River

Back to top Go down

Post  Jia Li Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:52 am

It seemed the more River did the more Jia Li moaned and gasped. The teen even asked for more toward the end. The bites always drew a high pitched gasped. Still, the pleasure outweighed the pain. Every ounce of pain transformed into pleasure so strong that it gave her stomach butterflies.

"Oh Heaven!" It was a rush...a blur...and overwhelming pleasure. This vampire knew what she was doing...and it almost made Jia Li wonder if a man could ever compare to her. Her breathing was still heavy when she felt the fingers leave her, causing her to gasp softly. There was a dull throbbing inside her. It wasn't pain exactly but it wasn't nothing either...she didn't know what it was. It wasn't like her monthly issue. Her mark of womanhood and that she able to bear children.

"Sin...I never knew sin was so delicious. No wonder the church tries to stop it out of wedlock...one could easily get swept away."
Jia Li
Jia Li

Back to top Go down

Post  River Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:03 am

River sucked up her juiced, moaning when the taste of blood met her lips again. She tried not to let her fangs extend. The girl was so delicious and now that precious gift of virginity was gone. River took it. She smirked as she sat up, her fangs visible.

"You taste wonderful." She said, reaching out to touch her quivering body. Jia Li would only be beginning to understand what her body would go through. River smiled and finally her fangs were retracting. "I must go...vampires have to hide before dawn."

She left Jia Li there to wonder about things. A few days passed and River was sitting on a rooftop, looking for her blood doll. Finally spotting her, she smiled and got off the rooftop to wait behind a building as she passed. Quick and barely even seen, she grabbed Jia Li's arm and pulled her back into the darkness of the building to kiss her. River was hungry again.
River
River

Back to top Go down

Post  Jia Li Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:15 pm

Jia Li was confused. River just up and left...it wasn't close to dawn was it? Oh dear lord it was. Her father was going to hit the ceiling. He did too...it wasn't good. She was under lock down for the next few days. By the time she was out again it had been a good couple days. What the blonde couldn't figure out was why River was constantly on her mind. The vampire made her feel more in that one night then she had...ever. Jia Li was leaving the alehouse once more and heading home...at least until she was pulled back into the dark. Cool lips were against her own warm ones.

"River?"
Jia Li
Jia Li

Back to top Go down

Post  River Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:14 pm

River brought her deep into the woods, her hands never leaving her body. She had Jia Li on the ground and writhing. Her fangs sunk deep into her thigh and she fed until Jia Li was near death again. River managed to pull herself away and bit into her own wrist for Jia Li to drink of her own blood. The taste of the blond turned her into the creature she was. She couldn't help herself. River licked her lips and moaned a little as Jia Li drank her blood.
River
River

Back to top Go down

Post  Jia Li Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:24 pm

Jia Li was near ecstasy when she finished drinking River's blood. "What...what are you doing to me?" She felt hungry...lustful...her desire was building as she felt her clothes fall away from her body. Within a few moments her upper body was completely exposed and they were up in the woods but still she felt so...alive.

"What are you going to do with me?"
Jia Li
Jia Li

Back to top Go down

Post  River Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:12 pm

"I intend to turn you into a vampire." She smiled, licking the blood from her lips and then leaning in to lick her own blood that trickled down Jia Li's chin. It wouldn't be many more times of this before Jia Li would turn. It would be on a night of the full moon. Jia Li would be her vampire. A shame to lose such delicious blood but River liked her smile and the way her body moved and the innocence. She didn't mind having her as company for a century or two. Turning her was a good idea.
River
River

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum