Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hungry Hungry

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hungry Hungry - Page 2 Empty Re: Hungry Hungry

Post  Jia Li Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:23 pm

"H-how will I...where will I go? I can't stay here. My father will know and I will burn." She was worried about burning...it would be painful. She didn't want to burn like a witch.

"Will it hurt? When you turn me?" So many questions. River was going to make her like her. She was going to live forever...forever...

"Why me? Why would you choose me to become a vampire?"
Jia Li
Jia Li

Back to top Go down

Post  River Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:30 pm

River smiled at the questions and reached out to brush a stray clump of hair our of her face. This poor woman was so worried and scared. River slipped her arms around her to hold her close.

"I will take care of you. I have been already and you just haven't seen it." She nuzzled against her beck, rather liking just holding onto her.

"It will hurt...but you'll be too weak to register the pain. I'll be right there and I will protect you. You're a beautiful woman and clearly understood. You don't even know who you are yet and you live in a time where what you desire will have you burned like a witch. I don't want that to happen."
River
River

Back to top Go down

Post  Jia Li Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:27 am

Jia Li was turned a few days later and spent the next 50 years happily living with River. It was amazing. The feeding was so intoxicating, like a drug she couldn't get off of. River tended to find more...saucy people to feed on. It seemed that Jia Li was out of her normal feeding habit. The blonde vampire finished off the red head she was feeding on and went back home...the sounds coming out of the room though were...was that River moaning?

"River when are we-oh dear god. River!" Jia Li moved so fast that it would've been hard for any vampire to catch her, let alone a human. Within seconds she snapped the neck of the man that currently screwing her River...her beautiful, seductive, insatiable River. Then without a second warning left. She wouldn't be used like that. She wasn't going to be just another blood doll to River...not another body to have at her disposal...she wouldn't.
Jia Li
Jia Li

Back to top Go down

Post  River Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:40 am

Turning Jia Li was one of her best decisions. She had so much fun with the blond and was so much in love with her. They spent a natural lifetime together and River was still head over heels in love. They had to feed but she knew the blond would always come back to her. And River would never do anything to hurt Jia Li. That was until that man showed up.

He seduced her, this human. There was something about him that River couldn't fight. It was like he put a spell on her. It was odd because she was so used to being the one seducing. Her knees went weak and she found herself naked and wrapped around this man as he had his way with her. And then Jia Li was there. Her beautiful Jia Li. Seeing the blond knocked the spell off and she tried to get up to stop her but she was so weak. She passed out instead.

200 years later, Jia Li was still missing. River had gone pale and bitter, refusing to feed until she absolutely needed it. She wouldn't let herself die, but she saw no point in making her existence meaningful. It lost all meaning when Jia Li disappeared. She never got to explain.

A few vampires were attending a party for a full blood moon on Halloween. River let herself get dragged along, but stayed to the side, not wanting anyone's attention. There was only one vampire who could make her alive again.
River
River

Back to top Go down

Post  Jia Li Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:21 am

"Why do we have to go Jiji?" The leggy brunette whined from her spot on the bed. Her head was resting off the end of the queen size bed as she looked at her mistress. Jia Li sighed and turned back to the dark haired teen that currently had a red bite mark on her neck.

"It's Halloween. And the first blood moon in a long time. Call it a gathering of the supernatural. Vampires mostly but there will be a few wolves and some witches. You are going Katherine Jones. You are mine and mine alone. I know you too well to leave you on Halloween. We shall go and we shall have fun...or as much fun as you can have with your immortal superiors around. Ugh, most of them are like my father. Alright. Kat pay attention. Red or blue? You have to choose a color." Jia Li held up two dresses for Katherine to look at. The brunette turned over and looked at them.

"Red. Definitely. It's slinky and, and sexy, and so your favorite color. But if I'm wearing red what are you wearing? And why can't we wear costumes? I wanted to be a french maid." Katherine hopped off the bed and slipped on her mesh underwear and matching lace bra. When she turned back she found her mistress pulling out a black dress with a plunging neck line that showed her cleavage very well.

"This. And we don't dress for Halloween. Not when together with others like us. We, wear masks. Here is your red one and my black one. Now get dressed. We have to go."

~3 hours later~

Jia Li showed up with her arm linked with Katherine's. There were more vampires here then there had been at the last one...but she didn't see her. Last time she was with her at the Samhain Ball. Now she was free...clear minded and cold hearted but free. Who knew how long River cheated on her. She didn't care. Her hair was in spiral curls while Kat's was up in soft wavy curls. Both drew wandering eyes from the crowd but all faces were covered with masks. It was going to be a long night.

"Stay by my side."
Jia Li
Jia Li

Back to top Go down

Post  River Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:57 am

River was leaning against the wall, hiding in the shadows. She wore a long, gold gown that somehow helped her to disappear. She didn't want to be here. Her friends wanted to join their comrades at the ball but River just...was too depressed. Her wavy hair was down along her shoulders and back and her simple black mask covered her eyes. She looked around as she sipped from a glass of wine. Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. Why couldn't she just get over Jia Li? Why did it hurt so much to be around so many vampires and not have her? 200 years were not enough to cure heartbreak.

She set the glass down and decided to leave. She picked up the end of her dress so she could walk better. That was when she spotted a particular blond head that passed a few feet away through the crowd. She knew it was Jia Li. She could smell her.

Gasping, she turned her head and saw her blond with another girl. A replacement. Human, though. Was Jia Li turning her? Did it matter? Rebellious tears slid down her cheeks and she turned towards the exit, slowly making her way through the crowd to leave. She couldn't bear the sight. Her heart was breaking once more.
River
River

Back to top Go down

Post  Jia Li Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:48 pm

Jia Li couldn't help herself looking around. She felt compelled to find River...after everything she still wanted to see she sire again. There was a pull in her chest and a scent she hadn't smelled in a very long time. Quickly the blonde turned around and spotted a golden dressed woman leaving. She looked back to Katherine and sighed. She had to see River. Even if to just get closure.

"Jiji! What-where are we going?" Katherine was being pulled along by the vampire until they were out in the open air and she saw the woman in the gold dress leaving.

"You're going to leave? The party just started. I've never known you to leave a party River."

"River? Like backstabbing ex lover River? She was a vamp? You turned her but you won't turn me...Jiji that's not fair." The brunette crossed her arms and pouted.

"I didn't turn her. She turned me. And yes, backstabbing ex lover River. The one and only." Though Jia Li was speaking to Kat she never once took her eyes off the figure in front of her. Blink and she'd be gone.
Jia Li
Jia Li

Back to top Go down

Post  River Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:57 pm

River stopped dead in her tracks when she heard that voice. Jia Li's voice was smooth and sent a shiver down her spine. She missed hearing that voice. It wasn't the only thing she missed. She turned around and there was Jia Li's blood doll, whining and being rather annoying. Backstabbing Ex? She didn't like holding that title.

"If I said anything, would you even listen?" She asked, still looking sad. Jia Li looked so beautiful with her hair done up like that and that dress...River felt her fangs extending. She could remember the way it felt to have her hands on Jia Li. The way the blond looked when she was lost in pleasure. That faint smile while she slept. River wanted it all back.

"I'll tell you what happened...if you'll listen..."
River
River

Back to top Go down

Post  Jia Li Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:01 pm

"50 years River. I was with you faithfully for 50 years. I thought I gave you everything you needed. Everything you wanted. Why did you do that? Why didn't you just leave me if I wasn't satisfying enough?...I'll listen but I don't guarantee I'll understand...or forgive you." Katherine somehow felt it necessary to make the point of wrapping her arms around one of Jia Li's. She knew what would happen if the woman went back to this brunette...that she kinda looked a bit like. Were Jia Li's blood dolls just replacements for River?
Jia Li
Jia Li

Back to top Go down

Post  River Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:21 pm

"I don't know what happened. That man cornered me. It felt like...like the man who turned me. He had this power I couldn't figure out. The glamour isn't supposed to work on other vampires. So I thought he must have been one of the greater vampires with how much he was seducing me. Jia Li...I wasn't cheating on you. I don't even like the feeling of men on me like that. You came in and killed him and I was stunned. He wasn't a vampire, then. So I was left there, hurt and confused and two questions on my mind. How did he seduce me and how do I get you back?"

She took a deep breath, glad she got it all out. She looked into Jia Li's eyes, hoping that was a suitable answer. She wanted so much to be near her again.
River
River

Back to top Go down

Post  Jia Li Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:56 pm

"He seduced you? He, seduced you? How can a mere human seduce you? River you are one of the most powerful vampires I know. How can a human seduce you? River do you know what seeing you like that did to me? Give a good reason to forgive you. Just one. If you had walked in to see me like that with...with a man. What would you do? How would you feel?" The blonde vampire moved away from Katherine and her touch. She still felt pulled in by River. Even after nearly 300 years of being alive...River still got to her.
Jia Li
Jia Li

Back to top Go down

Post  River Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:07 pm

"I know! It sounds awful and I know you don't believe me. It's true, though. 50 years we had together, Jia Li. Why would I lie to you then? I would have done the same thing you did. I don't blame you. I blame myself for not being stronger. It was a glamour I couldn't define. I ran after you but you were so fast. You killing him broke whatever spell that was. I couldn't find you and it was torture. 200 years of torture..."

People were starting to notice the tension between them. River felt uncomfortable. She just wanted to get her alone.
River
River

Back to top Go down

Post  Jia Li Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:15 pm

Jia Li couldn't stop the small smile that graced her lips. "You always said I was fast..." The blonde sighed and looked up at River.

"It hurt...what you did. It hurt more then anything. I still haven't gotten over it...over you." There was a huff behind her and she knew Katherine wasn't liking this.

"Jiji! What are you doing? You're with me now...you swore you'd never go back to her." The human was trying her best to snap Jia Li out of whatever spell River had put on her.
Jia Li
Jia Li

Back to top Go down

Post  River Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:07 pm

"You're the fastest runner I know..." River smiled a little and took a step towards her, hesitant about touching her. River liked the smile she saw. She wanted Jia Li back. "I know it hurt. We've both been hurting. I don't know what I can do to make it up to you and now you have...that..."

She sighed, hoping Jia Li wasn't in love with the whiny human. River took off her mask so Jia Li could see her face better. She wasn't lying. River had spent every day thinking about Jia Li and about having her back. She took in the blond's appearance and, for the first time, noticed the lip ring. She smiled, wondering what that tasted like.

"I like the lip ring..." She smiled, pointing to her own lips as indication. Jia Li was beautiful and River was so nervous. Could she really win her back?
River
River

Back to top Go down

Post  Jia Li Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:56 pm

Jia Li bit her lip, making the stud push out more. "You haven't seen the tattoos." She wanted to go back to River. It wasn't really a want as more of a need. She needed to feel those arms...those lips...those teeth. She needed it. A drug...a drug she'd quit long ago. This was just a test. A test to see if she could stay firm.

"I-I shouldn't...You are good at what you do River but how can I allow myself to be put back under your spell when I still have a bleeding wound in my chest? One that I've tried for centuries to fill. No amount of blood or women can fix it? Katherine is just the latest in a long line of blood dolls. She's perky and sassy and full of fire. Her blood is like speed to humans...she's speed and you are cocaine. She's safer...less addictive...and less deadly."
Jia Li
Jia Li

Back to top Go down

Post  River Sat May 01, 2010 12:11 am

River couldn't help herself. She needed Jia Li back. She reached out and took her hand, pulling her closer. She took the mask of Jia Li's face and cupped her cheek. She was still just as beautiful as that first night they were together.

"I know. I have the same wound. Whatever that man did to me...it's all I've thought about for 200 years. I would never willingly cheat on you. Don't you remember how I made sure you knew who all I was feeding on? I didn't want to ever hurt you. I would never...you know that..."

She took another step, inches away. She remembered how good it felt to have Jia Li's body next to hers. Her hand slid down her cheek and to her neck. That beautiful, soft skin. She wanted her again.

"Jia Li...I want you back..."
River
River

Back to top Go down

Post  Jia Li Sat May 01, 2010 12:35 am

Jia Li let out a shuddering breath. Katherine wasn't happy. This wasn't right. "Jiji. Don't let her pull the wool over your eyes...you're free of her. Don't go back." She was testing her limits of being a blood doll but Jia Li was hot...and the brunette wasn't going to give her up easily.

"River..." Without a second thought the blonde took River's hand and dashed into the woods, leaving Katherine alone. In a few seconds she had the vampire against a tree, teeth bared.

"It's not fair. You can't do this to me. Why do you want me so bad? 200 years and you're telling me you haven't found someone?"
Jia Li
Jia Li

Back to top Go down

Post  River Sat May 01, 2010 12:42 am

Jia Li said her name and a shiver went down her spine. She felt herself whisked away and her breath caught in her throat. Jia Li pushed her against her tree and River smiled.

"I barely even fed. All I wanted was you. You're still all I want. Please....kiss me..." She reached out and grabbed Jia Li's thin waist. She wanted to have her close again. "You know me...you know I didn't do it."
River
River

Back to top Go down

Post  Jia Li Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:24 am

Jia Li felt her heart swell again at the thought of the woman that had taken her virginity and life being in her arms again. Despite having a blood doll and actually dating the girl, the blonde pulled River to her in a passionate kiss. Her body could resist the vampire...she wouldn't. Even if the pain of betrayal was still there, in time it would mend. Her sire was one that forever would control her.

"Take another to bed ever again and I will bury an oak in you...mmm...my sweet River. My beautiful, insatiable siren." Jia Li found herself on the ground in the woods once more with her hands exploring a body she hadn't touched in so long but knew every inch of.

"I have food if you want it...I fed on her earlier so she shouldn't be much of an effort to drain. You need blood in you River. You look pale."
Jia Li
Jia Li

Back to top Go down

Post  River Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:25 pm

River moaned into the kiss, her skin itching to be close to Jia Li again. They ended up on the ground, sufficiently ruining both of their dresses. River didn't care. Jia Li wanted her.

"I don't need blood." She shook her head. "I just need you."

Her fangs were visible and she nuzzled Jia Li's neck. "Let me..." She wanted to touch her, taste her, have her again. Jia Li was her whole world and she wasn't going to lose her again.
River
River

Back to top Go down

Post  Jia Li Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:41 pm

Jia Li didn't wait as her hands gripped at River's back, pulling her ever so closer. "It's been forever since someone's fed on me...sink your teeth in." The pleasure she always felt from River never ceased to amaze her. It had been far too long. Despite their torn and dirty dresses, the vampire moved into her sire's lap, letting her dark hair fall away from her neck.

"Go on...make me moan like you used to."
Jia Li
Jia Li

Back to top Go down

Post  River Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:22 pm

River moaned a little, keeping Jia Li close. She sunk her teeth into Jia Li's beautiful neck, savoring the taste of her. River wanted more. She slipped her hand under Jia Li's ripped dress to pinch her thighs. River knew how Jia Li's blood boiled when she was aroused. River just had to have her back completely. River whimpered and pulled her closer, needing to have Jia Li say she was hers again.
River
River

Back to top Go down

Post  Jia Li Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:32 pm

Jia Li gasped as the blood started leaving her body. She had missed this. Her hands gripped at River's shoulders, moaning softly. "Go on...take me. You want to, I can feel it by the way your draining me. Ah...come on River...make me yours again." The dark haired vampire purred softly into the woman's ear. She wanted to provoke her into just about raping her. She knew River was plenty capable too. It had almost come to that many a time when she had been human...and even sometimes after that. When the woman was aroused in a blood lust state she could get rough. Not that Jia Li minded. River could never rape her...simply get rough enough to be considered it.
Jia Li
Jia Li

Back to top Go down

Post  River Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:35 am

Jia Li's voice made River lose all self control. She ripped Jia Li's skirt and broke her lips away from her neck to go down on her, her dark eyes full of blood lust. She couldn't be stopped now. River moaned and sunk her teeth into Jia Li's smooth inner thigh while she tugged at her panties to get them out of her way. She nearly ripped those, too. Drinking Jia Li's blood turned her into a beast, uncontrolled and unstoppable. Not that Jia Li would stop her. River knew she had already won her back. Even as she slipped her fingers past her already wet lips, River knew Jia Li was hers again.
River
River

Back to top Go down

Post  Jia Li Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:26 pm

In almost three seconds flat Jia Li was on the ground again with teeth sinking into her thigh. It was oddly enough one of the most erotic things a vampire could do to her. River wasn't going to heed to any sort of clothing no matter how expensive the dress might have been. Who cared? Jia Li moaned as she clutched at the leaf covered ground. River's fingers were as cold as she remembered, and just as precise. The woman knew what she was doing and was probably really enjoying the tremors she was causing her mate.

"Damn...I-ah-forgot...how good-ah-you were..." The words wouldn't have been picked up a human but Jia Li knew River heard her. Especially seeing as how her fingers picked up pace. Who the hell needed toys when you had River? The blonde felt her world spin at the loss of blood. Her doll didn't know it but she was losing her life tonight.

"Too much...blood..."
Jia Li
Jia Li

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum