Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where they're smoke...

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Where they're smoke... - Page 3 Empty Re: Where they're smoke...

Post  Kanon Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:32 am

Kanon sat up and moved so he was stradling Miku. "I know. I just...it's hard to open up. I want this. I do. And I trust you whole heartedly. I just have a hard time with opening up. I haven't had sex in a long time...and I know you want to. You've been wanting to for weeks and I keep evading the subject. I'm sorry for that. Take it slow okeh? Cause for me to do this I have to let my guard down. All of it. If we have sex that's it. There's no turning back and no wall left for me to hide behind. You'll have access to all of me and it terrifies me. We haven't known eachother that long and I know it's different but...just the thought of all of me being exposed to you...you could do a lot of damage to me if you wanted to." The teen kissed his boyfriend softly. He was hoping Miku understood where he was coming from.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:30 am

"I don't want to hurt you." His hand slipped into Kanon's long hair and pulled him into a kiss, trying to calm Kanon's nerves as he rolled them back over. "And you don't have to apologize, I understand... If I start going to fast you just have to let me know. I would never hurt you..."

Miku started kissing down Kanon's jaw line and to his neck, he'd done this so many times now he was almost waiting for Kanon to stop him. But he was allowed to continue, to strip him of his shirt and explore his toned chest. His tongue swirled around one of his hardened nipple while his fingers teased the other. He pulled away from his soon to be lover and teasingly started to strip for him, rocking his hips against Kanon's as he did. He knew they were both on the edge of wanting sex, it was just a matter of who cracked first.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:50 am

I shouldn't do this. I shouldn't do this. I shouldn't-oh...that feels good...I really shouldn't do this... Kanon's thoughts were slowly being dulled by Miku's attentive actions. He was worried about what would come in the morning. But after his clothes were gone and Miku's were gone and they were both panting from the teasing.

"Don't hurt me. Physically I don't mind but...my heart is a very fragile thing. Don't let me drown Miku." Kanon was giving up. Miku won. He pulled the teen into a steamy kiss as he rocked up into him. He was giving himself over to a water...this was dangerous territory. All Kanon could do was pray that Miku was different.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:29 am

That evening had been amazing, they'd overcome quite the hurtle in their relationship and he couldn't have felt any better about things. The teen smiled softly as he looked down at the other who was curled up and clinging to him, still fast asleep. He kissed the top of his head and shook him a little, "Kanon... Hey... I gotta get going soon..."

He managed to untangle from his lover and kiss him again, "Under Hachi like usual?" Miku stroked his cheek and turned to leave. Today they didn't share any classes together, it always irked him, what he didn't know was that today was going to be absolute hell.

"Ah there you are Miku." Takuya was up for once and Hyde was with him, shit! "Out with a friend, I'm gonna take a shower, nice seeing you again Hyde." He quickly scampered to the bathroom, missing Hyde's comment of him smelling like sex.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:24 am

Kanon was happy. Joyful even...until lunch when Utada came over to him. "What do you want Utada? I'm trying to eat my lunch and would prefer to keep it down."

"Big talk from a harmless fire student. Tame little fire Kanon. Stupid little fire Kanon." The dark haired teen's anger rose up fast as he stood up and glared daggers at the water girl.

"What did you just say to me you gutless toad!" Utada just smirked as a crowd started to gather around, Miku and Takuya included. Bou and Yuuki were on either side of Kanon just in case he needed support.

"I mean about Miku taming you. You act all tough yet you give yourself to a water student actually believing he cared for you!" Kanon looked at Miku with surprise. What?

"Oh you did! How pathetic! Don't you get it Kanon? This was all to show that you are nothing. So easy to fool. Stupid little Kanon. Miku did a fine job of putting one over on you. Why would anyone ever want you?" The surprise quickly turned to anger. He knew it. Miku was just like them. All his hoping and wishing was for nothing. Miku was the same as every other one of his damn house!
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:11 pm

Miku was sitting with Takuya at lunch today, the other wanted to talk to him about his nightly disapearances. "I'm just worried Miku... I never hid Hyde from you, yet you disapear after classes and then your gone every night..." The blonde sighed, staring and picking at his food as he listened to his friends worries, "It's just..." Kanon didn't want Takuya to know, but he already knew that Takuya would never stab him in the back.

"I'm... I'm seeing a Fire student."

"A Fire? Miku..." "Takuya. You're dating an Earth student." Takuya sighed in defeat and nodded, "You win, but who?"

"What did you just say to me you gutless toad!" Miku's head snapped up when he heard Kanon's voice snap. He saw Utada sneering at Kanon as she spoke, and the look that Kanon was giving him broke his heart.

The next line made Miku snap and stand, "Shut up Utada!" Miku looked to Kanon and he could see Kanon's anger rising, Utada just smirked and trotted off. Takuya looked back and forth between Kanon and Miku, "You're dating... him?"

"I am." Miku made sure everyone could hear, but he saw Bou and Yuuki both moving quickly to get Kanon out of there. The temperature was rising and he could feel it, he quickly chased after them though, finally catching up with them in a smaller, empty classroom. The blonde burst in without knocking, "Kanon, please, listen--" "Miku I think you should go." Yuuki looked back at him warrily, a small hint of an apology in his eyes.

"No! What she said isn't true, I never used you!!"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:44 pm

The teen growled at Miku's comment. "No. We aren't." Bou and Yuuki were leading him away from a fight. Things were heating up in the cafeteria and they really didn't want a fight. Miku followed though.

"You used me! You fucking used me. I can't believe I trusted you! You waters are all the same. I believed, hoped, you were different. Stupid me. Get out of my sight before I burn you to a crisp Miku." Kanon was breaking inside. Miku did everything and gained his trust...his love. Why did he give in? Why!? Did he not learn his lesson the first time around with Teruki? Kanon had let himself be blinded.

"Leave. Now." Bou had moved forward to show Miku the door. The last thing either him or Yuuki wanted was a fight.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:45 am

Miku balled his fist and shook his head, "No. I'm not leaving! I can't believe you're listening and believing Utada, another water student, over me! You said last night you trusted me whole heartedly, why--"

"Miku, the whole cafeteria is in an uproar--" Takuya had come in behind Miku, worried about his friend but the look in Kanon's eyes was scary even for him, "We should go."

"No!" The blonde was ready to fight his friend and Kanon's two friends to stay and be able to work this out, his hands were twitching at his sides waiting to respond at defend himself at a moments notice. "Why do you trust Utada?!"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:53 am

"Because this isn't the first time you damn waters have done this! Fool me once shame on you but fool me twice...I should've known better. You were so nice and I stupidly got caught up in the romance...I couldn't see. You were talking about them doing something and were going to include you. I honestly thought you were giving me a heads up. No...you were just trying to get me to let my guard down. And the very morning after I finally relent and let you have me...I won't make that mistake again." Kanon's anger was worse then anyone at the school had seen. Takuya knew this was going to get bad. Utada had crossed a big line. Bou and Yuuki were stepping away from Kanon.

"Miku please...just let it be. This isn't the time for you to plead your case."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:15 am

"Miku, come on, listen to them and let him cool down. We'll take care of Utada and-- hey!" "Miku shoved Takuya back out the door, his own anger was boiling to the surface, Bou and Yuuki could even see it. The only people blind to the amounts of power growing in the small room, was Kanon and Miku. Yuuki stepped up and put a hand on Kanon's shoulder, ignoring the heat radiating from him, "Kanon... both of you need to calm down, blowing up another part of the school wont solve anything."

"Yuuki... Back up." Bou was already doing so as he spoke, Miku saw Kanon's anger getting ready to flare and grabbed the two with his water and pulled them back behind him and out the door. "There's no need to hurt your friends Kanon. Come on... let's just talk."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:21 am

Kanon was heating everything up. So much so that adding to Miku's anger they were starting to steam. "Why? So you can play me? No. I'm done with waters. All you do is make fun and toy with people. Manipulate them for your own laughs. I'm tired of being the laugh for you. I'm not blind anymore. I see the game you three were playing. I don't know why I couldn't see it before. Guess I was just ignorant in my crush on you. You aren't going to hurt me...no is going to accuse me of being some tame little pet."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:37 am

Miku growled and started towards him, "Why wont you listen to me?! I never used you, I never used you for a good laugh, and I certainly never thought of you as a tame pet!" There was only a foot between them now, Kanon's heat was almost unbareable but he wasn't going to back down. He couldn't, or else Kanon would never believe him.

"They know you're fears and weaknesses and they are exploiting them to their fullest. And you're allowing it!" The room around them was starting to catch fire, Miku's water powers were as good as dry right now, unless he really tried.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:47 am

[i]"Because you aren't the first to claim this! You aren't the first water to tell me I was something more and then just use me. I won't let it happen again. I can't. I swear if you don't get away from I will burn you. You got me to let my guard down. I actually fucking fell in love with you! How stupid could I be to fall in love? I knew I shouldn't. I knew I shouldn't have but I did. Stupid me. You acted so sweet and kind...get away from me. I will burn you." Kanon's hands were on fire now. He was hurting and it showed but he wasn't about to give Miku the satisfaction. Miku didn't deserve it...and Kanon really had fallen hard. This wasn't something he'd be able to just recover from like it had been with Teruki. He was really in love...and breaking down in front of the blonde.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:11 am

He wasn't the first, but he'd be the last. He was going to be the last despite not even doing any of what he was accused of, it made tears start to well in his eyes. "Then burn me. Judge me like you judge everyone else!" Miku grabbed just above hist wrist, trying his best to avoid the fire burning in his hands, "I didn't do anything I did to hurt you. But you're so hot headed right now you wont listen to a damn thing I say."

Kanon loved him... to say he loved him back would be an insult to him now, a mockery.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:36 am

"Get off me!! I judge people because of how I've been treated! You told! You fucking told someone like I asked you not to! That's the only way that bitch would know!" Kanon flared up his flames and burned Miku's arms pretty bad. He was glaring daggers at the water. It was all he could do not to throw a fire punch right at his face.

"You're new. You don't know what the hell I've been through! I can't trust you. I shouldn't have in the first place." The teen moved passed Miku and out the door. He didn't want to be near him. Utada kept a close eye on Kanon and waited till he'd cooled down a bit and finally went to his room. What no one knew was she still intended to fill his room up with water. Once the Fire RA was laying in bed Utada started her work from the outside of the dorm. Kanon felt the bed get wet and was confused but found his room half way full of water.

"Miku..." The dark haired witch tried to get out but found that the room was magically sealed. He wasn't getting out. Little bits of water were leaking out of the door but not enough to make a difference. Once the room was full Kanon couldn't call for help anymore...and only had eight minutes tops to breath before he had to get air...one minute...two minutes...three...four...five...

All the while the fire student was trying to lower the water or get help. Anything. But everything was failing.

Six minutes...seven...

After the eighth minute passed Kanon's lungs started to burn. Then he lost consciousness. This was it. This was the end...
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:17 am

Miku sat in his room quietly, his bandaged arms laid in his lap as he stared out the window. Takuya was sitting at his desk, looking back at Miku sadly, the teen wouldn't let him heal him properly... wanted to keep the scars he said.

"You know... I never told anyone. Not until today at lunch... I ruined it."

"Miku... Why not try talking to him again? Surely he's had enough time to calm down... He's a fire, unpredictable, but he's a good person. I've seen it, even if he is distrusting of everyone. You two... really are good for each other. Go talk to him." Miku was staring at the ground... but then was up and running. He had to try again, he had to talk to him.

He was in a full run through the underground passage, he even ignored the sprinklers on the way up to Kanon's door.
-knock knock knock-
"Kanon? Can I come in... please, we--" There was water seeping under the door... "Oh god no--!" He jiggled the handle, it was locked. His mind was racing as he body slammed the door, using his own force and his Water powers. Just as the eighth minute passed for Kanon, he managed to break the door. The water flooded out and down the stairs, Miku pushed through it though to get to Kanon who was floating limp in the water still, "Kanon!!" He scooped him up and checked his pulse, it was feint but there, he wasn't breathing though. Without thought, he pressed his lips over the others, pushing air into his lungs before pumping his chest, "Come on, come on! Breath Kanon! Breath!!" He continued until Kanon coughed and was breathing on his own. Miku's breathing was only slightly labored as he pulled the raven haired man into a gentle embrace, tears finally escaped from his eyes.

The man in his arms right now hated him and wanted nothing to do with him, but had almost been killed by the very prank Utada had originally promised. Worst of all, he was still innocent and still loved Kanon very much... "I'm so sorry... Kanon..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:30 am

Kanon was coughing up water and was being held. Such cool skin..."Miku...*cough cough*...Mi...fuck." The noise had attracted quite a few fire students who were looking on. Takuya was there too...and with Teruki and Utada. Teruki moved quickly into the dorm to check Kanon over.

"Shin-shin are you hurt? Hey. Look at me. Are you hurt?" The water RA was looking over him as Takuya held onto Utada, making sure she didn't run away.

"I'm going to...kill that bitch...Ruki stop it! I'm fine!" Kanon sat up and swatted away Teruki's hands. The older teen looked up at Utada with a murderous glare.

"Simple pranks are one thing but you nearly killed him Utada! This is a serious offense and I will not over look what happened today either. You have used someone in your own house, those that are to be considered family, in your prank against Kanon. Enough is enough. Headmaster's office. Now!" Without a second thought the girl vanished to the headmaster's office to await punishment. Takuya was by Miku's side while he still held Kanon. The fire student onlookers were totally lost. What were all these waters doing in their dorm? Teruki came back over to Kanon and cupped his cheek.

"He really didn't have anything to do with what happened today. Utada is a sneaky conniving tormentor. Miku's innocent Shin-shin...let him in. He's different from me. I have to go deal with Utada now. Miku, stay here tonight to make sure nothing else happens to him."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:46 am

"I'm here, I-I'm here." Miku didn't look him in the eyes, he didn't want to see the hate for him that they held. The next few minutes happened so fast that he hardly noticed. Other than his own RA had told him to stay with Kanon, but even wiwth what Teruki said... Would Kanon believe that? Sure Kanon had said his name as he stirred but... who knows, he could have been burning him to death.

"I'll stay..." The Water student looked around the room, willing the water to evaporate and disappear. He stood, with Kanon still in his arms and laid the other on the bed, but then moved himself to a chair. He didn't want to push Kanon too far...

Miku finally looked at him after everyone left, "Can I get you anything...?" His voice was soft, he was trying to keep the hurt in his voice down and hidden.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:59 am

Kanon was just laying on his bed. This was all Utada...that fucking bitch. Oh she was going to get it. He hated her...Miku wasn't to blame...maybe...maybe. The teen sat up and looked at Miku. He grabbed the chair and moved it closer to himself before putting his hands on either side of Miku's head. Kanon could feel the passion...the heat. Miku's burning desire...his love. It wasn't a trick the fire student had known how to do back then. It certainly came in handy now.

"You were innocent. The entire time and I..." It wasn't something any hot head student did often...if at all. But Miku deserved so much.

"I'm sorry. It's just with Teruki it...I thought you were doing the same thing he did and I kept hoping you weren't and it was just like confirming my fears. I over reacted and I'm sorry. I fell so much harder for you then I did him...so it hurt that much worse when it seemed like you betrayed me."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:25 pm

It had been at least thirty minutes since either of them had spoke, without even noticing Kanon had gotten up and pulled his chair closer. Miku stayed completely still as Kanon touched him, he wasn't sure what was happening, but the other was touching him and not burning him. It was amazing how he'd only been burnt once, yet it hurt him a lot deeper than the other could probably sense. It was one thing to be guilty and accused, but to be innocent...

Miku's bandaged arm lifted to hold onto Kanon's hand, taking it from his face and bringing it to his lips, kissing it softly. He wasn't going to rush Kanon, things still were kinda sore between them, "I'm sorry too... I hate that there was ever a reason for you to doubt me, but we'll be okay now, right?" He was looking deep into his eyes, his other hand reaching out to cup Kanon's cheek, "I'm just glad we're both stubborn... I wouldn't have gotten here at all had I just given up... I wont give up on you, ever." The blonde finally worked up the courage to lean in and kiss him softly, hoping Kanon wouldn't reject him...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:43 pm

Kanon's face contorted with guilt at Miku's bandages. He kissed him back softly, letting his arms rest on Miku's legs. His hands gathered up the bottom of Miku's shirt.

"Will you forgive me?...I burned you and no right to...Will you let someone heal that? Please?" The teen moved and unwrapped one of his boyfriend's arms. They were pretty badly burned...

"Fuck...see this is why no one dates fire. We do things like this."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:16 pm

Miku half smiled, "Don't worry about it, they're nothing..." It was easy to lie when they were covered, but when Kanon uncovered one of them he couldn't help but to wince in pain.

"Kanon don't... don't beat yourself up over this. I'll have Takuya heal it later. And besides," Miku shifted over to the bed, carefully holding his lover close with his still bandaged arm, "I'm dating a fire, and I think a burn here and there is worth it. And right now, you're my main concern, not my arms. They'll heal fast, but if anything else were to happen to you..." All Miku could think about was how limp the other was when he broke the door down, his nearly non-existent breathing... The thought made him pull him closer, Takuya cleared his throat and peaked in, "Sorry to interrupt... But I thought you two would like to know that Utada is being expelled for the year. Aaaand I'm here to heal Miku's arms, he doesn't have an excuse now."

Miku grimaced and pulled away from Kanon, hold his arms out so Takuya could work. It hardly hurt at all... Guess he expected as such from their best healer, "Kanon-san, I apologize if any of my pranks were ever too cruel, I never intended them to be any more than a good laugh..." Takuya offered a small smile, showing that he truely did mean what he said, "Oh, and I'm going to fix the sprinklers, I wondered when some of my things had run off to... turns out Utada used them here."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:09 pm

Kanon grinned. "Are you kidding? I loved your pranks. It's why I always pranked you. It was fun. Good laugh, slight rivalry. You aren't that bad. Thanks...for healing my mistake." Kanon moved closer to Miku and cuddled into his now healed arms.

"You were right...he didn't care." The fire student was happy. Today was horrible...but maybe the night wasn't going to be bad. He smiled softly and groaned.

"Dammit. She's right...I'm tame."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:11 pm

Takuya grinned at Kanon and continued working on Miku's arms, when he finished they were perfectly unmarred, not a single hint of the burn remained. He said his goodbyes and offered to meet them later at the village later in the weekend. Miku only nodded and held his lover close, "No, you're just my wild fire." Miku didn't believe for a second that Kanon was tame.

He moved to lay back on the bed and brought Kanon back with him, nuzzling and kissing his neck adoringly, "I've missed you... I know it was only a few hours, but it felt like forever..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum