Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where they're smoke...

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Where they're smoke... Empty Where they're smoke...

Post  Kanon Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:59 am

Magic school. He loved it. Everything about magic school was fun. This year he was the resident advisory of Fire Dormitory. There were five in all. There was Earth, Air, Fire, Water, and Metal. Metal was the teachers and librarians and other officials. Fire, Air, Water, and Earth were the student dorms and those in each dorm were that of the element. Meaning that Ares, Leo, Sagittarius were in fire and Taurus, Virgo, and Capricorn were in Earth. Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces were in Water and then Gemini, Libra, and Aquarius were in the Air dorm. Depending on what astrological sign you were born in you were in that dorm. It would be a great year. So long as Teruki left him alone. He was the RA of the Water dorm, fire's rival dormitory.

"Hey Kan-Kan~" A boy with light blonde hair and a very girlish look. His friend truly looked like a girl. The only thing that gave him away was his deep voice.

"Hey Bou. It's too early in the day to be that chipper." The dark haired teen grinned anyway. Bou was in the Air dorm, though he wasn't an RA. Bou would never be an RA...he was far too immature to be able to be considered. Still, he was one of his best friends.

"We have some new transfers to magic school this year." Bou was far too excited for 8am. They weren't even on the train to the school yet and he was already talking about rumors he'd heard.

"How is it you know this stuff before even getting on the train?" The blonde waited until they had stepped off the platform and onto the train before turning to Kanon with a grin.

"I am now. Now, from what I hear quite a few of them will be in Water."

"Great...that's all I need, more water know-it-all's. Here's to hoping this year is water free." The pair were smiling as they found a seat, waiting for the train to take off and get them on their way.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Where they're smoke... Empty Re: Where they're smoke...

Post  Miku Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:21 am

Miku was... mildly looking forward to this year. Or at least his mother demanded he at least pretended to be so. In fact, he wasn't happy about this swapping of schools at all. He had no friends here, no memories of the town at all other than one summer when he was a small child. With a sigh he stepped onto the train, looking back at his mom with a half hearted smile. Nobody said he had to be truly feeling the emotions he showed.

The train pulled out of the station and Miku moved to try and find a seat, but as expected nobody wanted to share with some new kid they didn't know... let alone a water student it would seem.

The last room he saw he looked in curiously, one fire student and another he wasn't too sure, maybe air. But he could tell the fire by the way he held himself... "Great..." Taking a deep breath, he slid the compartment door open and poked his head in, "Would you mind if I sat here? I wont bother you." Though he was trying to sound slightly distressed, his face was void of any emotion. For a water student he certainly didn't wear his emotions so heavily on his sleeves. Not like this Teruki guy he'd heard so much about anyways...
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:39 am

Kanon looked up at the kid that had opened the door. He didn't recognize him from before...must be new. Too bad Kanon didn't realize right then he was a Water dorm student. Bou raised his eyebrows at Kanon and mouthed 'he's hot' to him. The teen snorted and rolled his eyes. He had to admit, Bou was right. The guy was appealing.

"Sure. Most people aren't willing to branch out till the second day of school. Just wait, you'll find a group of people to fit in with by week's end. There's plenty of room here in the meantime. I'm Kanon and this is Bou."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:58 am

Miku bowed politely and stepped in, taking a seat just next to the door. He paid attention to Kanon as he spoke, "I'm Miku, just transferred here this summer. Thank you once again, it's... refreshing to meet a nicer Fire dorm student." He smiled harmlessly at the pair and then turned his attention to his book. Not once thinking anything of what he'd just said. at his old school their wasn't a huge rivalry, but he would find out soon enough once Teruki made his presence known, "Well well well, little Kanon is moving up in the world. RA hm? We'll be seeing a lot of each other then wont we? Weekly meetings you know-- Hey, what're you doing here?"

"I'm sitting?" Miku looked at the other like he was an idiot, not a clue in the world as to who he was talking to.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:08 am

Kanon groaned and glared at Teruki. "Go away Teruki. It's too early to deal with the likes of you. All you water people ever do is dampen the mood. And I'll try not to throw up on you at meetings. I'll still avoid and ignore you as much as possible. You aren't going to ruin my year...and why does it matter to you whether he sits here or not? You aren't in charge of everyone Teruki, despite what you may fool yourself into believing." It was obvious that Kanon didn't like Teruki...especially with the way the other would act around him. The Water RA just made his skin crawl.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:17 am

"In charge of everyone I may not be, but I do have to care for the well being of a fellow Water dorm student. Especially if he's 'dampening the mood' for you two." Teruki eyed Miku like he was candy.

"Christ, if I knew it was going to be an issue I would have sat in the hall." Miku hated people like Teruki, and to know this guy was his RA did not make things any more pleasant for him. The blonde thrust his book into his bag and shoved past Teruki, not even caring that it was probably against somebodies crack pot rules he sat in the hall...

He'd have to try and apologize later to Kanon and Bou though... they were just trying to be nice after all.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:35 am

Miku was...a water? Shit. That wasn't good. He didn't mind him though. Odd. Water people always got on his nerves. Miku wasn't annoying as most of his sign and dorm was.

"Teruki go fuck yourself. He can stay in here if he wants. Unlike you and the rest of your drowning dorm, he isn't annoying or a know-it-all. Miku you can come back in here. He doesn't have control of you until first day of school. You're still free of his tyranny until tomorrow morning. Don't mind him too much. He's a pain in the ass to anything that breathes." Bou giggled and tried not to laugh too much. He hated Teruki as much as Kanon. The older RA did try to control all the houses, despite his attempt to convey to Miku that he didn't.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:22 am

Teruki stared down at Kanon with an evil glint in the corner of his eye. Miku had stopped when Kanon said he could stay, but he knew it would be trouble later if he did. The look Teruki had spoke all... "It's okay Kanon, I don't wanna cause you any trouble." He was hoping his leaving would catch his RA's attention, it wasn't any surprise to him when he felt the other spin him around and start bitching at him. Each word fell on deaf ears, Miku had practice with blocking people out.

~

School was up and running on it's second week now, he'd successfully dodged Teruki like the annoy plague he was, but this also meant avoiding everyone else as well. Like usual he spent the afternoon after classes in the court yard in the comfort and shade of an old dogwood tree, it grew happily next to a small koi pond that Miku found himself growing attached to. With no effort at all Miku conjured a small bubble of water that he tossed back and forth between his hands. He loved the way he could manipulate water, it never grew old. Laying back, he continued playing with his water above him, completely oblivious that two other students were coming out to feed the koi in the pond right next to him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:43 pm

Kanon was feeding the koi fish today. He rather liked the red koi in the pond...the essence of fire. There were five koi in all, one for each element. Bou was walking with him and for once not everyone in his dorm was bugging him. Kanon had become rather annoyed with all the complaints his house had. The teen took the feed from Bou and bid his friend good bye. Over the last couple weeks Teruki had become a bigger pain in his ass then usual.

"God I hate that man. Stupid water. That house is just...argh! The only decent one is Miku and he isn't really even a water...he transferred in. Stop that!" The teen was feeding the fish but in his agitated rant the tree above him started to flesh out and take in his heat like it would the sun. All plants did that around him. He gave off heat like no tomorrow, especially when his temper was spiked.

"Damn Teruki. He can't leave me alone? I want to burn his face off that's what I want to do. Fire beats water. It boils away to nothing...he'll find that out if he doesn't back off and leave me alone. And then there's my own house. I never knew there were so many whiners in Fire. Oi...at least things are settling down with the dorm now that everyone is getting used to school...too bad I haven't seen Miku around. For a water, he was pretty hot. I know~" The tree brightened and fleshed out it's leaves even more at Kanon's statement. The witch smiled happily and pet the old tree he was standing next to.

"You're the best confidant I could have...trees usually are. Maybe I should be in Earth, not Fire."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:51 pm

Miku could only half hear the rant going on behind him, the only parts he could really decipher were the angry lines about Teruki and the students of the Water dorm. Everyone seemed to have a problem with students from Water, even some teachers! The ball of water dropped to his hand, almost looking like a sphere of glass. He peered around the tree to see who was ranting, and was surprised a little to see Kanon.

"You know, this tree needs both heat and moisture to grow?" Miku formed yet another ball of water, then flicked his wrist and watched as it circled and watered the tree. Miku stepped a little closer to Kanon and offered his sphere to him, "Go ahead, it wont burst or anything, I have perfect control over my water unlike some of the people I've seen."

The Water student had an ego, but not an over whelming one. He just hoped Kanon still didn't have a problem with him even though he was a Water element...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:50 pm

Kanon was surprised to see Miku standing there. He looked down at the ball of water and shook his head. "I'll boil it to nothing...you can water the tree though. She enjoys it. I named her Hachi." The teen offered Miku a smile and watched him as he watered the tree. He was so graceful. So...calm. A lot like water itself. Not the violent storms and whirlpools the others in Water seemed to be. He was really cute.

"So...uh, how are you liking the school? Teruki not too much of a pain I hope...doubtful, but still." The teen didn't want to seem rude or anything. This was the one water student he liked. The only one that didn't annoy him beyond belief.

"Any of my dorm giving you any trouble?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:36 am

"To be honest... I hate it here." Miku finally finished making the water dance around the tree and looked back at Kanon. "It's not even Teruki, the people here are not welcoming. Except you of course. But according to everyone else I should avoid you like some kind of plague, which is stupid I might add."

Miku made another sphere of water and made little people dance whimsically from it. "Like this... I did it for a transfiguration class and apparently it makes me a freak." Miku hadn't had a chance to vent at all recently, and it showed.

"Sorry... I'm probably just a little homesick... How's everything going for you?" Miku tossed the sphere and the tiny dancers, watching as they all swan dived into the koi pond.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:45 pm

Kanon smiled at Miku's dancers, about to make his own fire ones when the teen let them go back into the water. "No, not a freak. Just talented. Most water students have good reason to avoid me like the plague I might add. Good thing you guys are great healers or you'd all be scared for life with 3rd degree burns...I wasn't very good at controlling my anger. It'll just take time...truth be told, you're the first water student I haven't wanted to set on fire." Kanon gave Miku his most sincere smile before sitting down, making a small flame in his hands as he did.

"Things are okeh I suppose. My own dorm was about to drive me up a wall until yesterday. Things are settling down now that school's in full swing...your dorm however is still driving me crazy. It's just how they are. Rivals rarely get along...it happens every once in a great while though. I've been doused with water six times in the past two weeks. Better then last year when it was at least once a day. It's not usually that bad but I'm one of the more...active students. I cause a lot of grief for water and in return they do the same to me. It's a back and forth game we've got going on." The teen looked up to see a couple water students coming toward them and immediately doused his flame. He winked at Miku before diving into the koi pond and hiding in an alcove under where they were sitting. The red koi fish moved to circle him while he was under water. Kanon may have hated water but he was a total fish when he was younger. The teen had learned to hold his breath for eight minutes by the time he'd come to magic school. Within those years he'd learned to hate water...at least the students, not the substance itself.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:44 pm

"Some game-- Huh, hey wait--" Kanon doved into the small pond and Miku waved his hand to settle the waves. The two students coming over were the two who were supposed to help him settle in. They were alright, just a little annoying occasionally. Takuya was probably the only one out of the pair that he could see himself maybe becoming friends with, Utada on the other hand... That girl was a handful and was way into boys for her own good.

"Hoi~ Mi-chan! Wasn't there somebody over here? Utada pranced over to him, but Miku shook his head, "Nope, just playing with my water like usual." The girl sighed and played with her hair, pouting a bit as she did, "You never hang out with anyone... And we're all supposed to be friends!"

The blonde rubbed the back of his head and looked down at the ground, "Sorry... I'm still settling in--" ""Give the poor guy a break Hikaru-san, this place hasn't exactly been a peach the first two weeks with the way Teruki-san has been pestering that idiot Fire RA."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:00 pm

Utada nodded in agreement. "You'd think Teruki had a crush on him with the way he constantly bugs him. But Sano deserves it for all those years of torturing us. Not that we haven't gotten him back. Just wait. You'll get such a kick out of what we're going to do this year. It's going to show him for the twit he is. I'm so getting Kanon back for setting my clothes on fire last year."

"While she was still in them mind you. That's nothing really compared to when he burned down our dorm two months into school a few years ago. All because we dropped a big ball of water on him and soaked him and what he was carrying. Who gets that upset over mail and lunch really? ...the tree is looking oddly alive today. It usually only does that when a fire student is near. Did you water it or something? They love attention from the elements." Takuya didn't know about the student in the water...or that it was the same student they were talking about.

"Maybe you could help us with what we plan to do. Teruki said he was actually nice to you, even after he knew you were a water. That's a big weakness in Kanon's armor. He hates waters. with a burning passion, literally. The fact he showed any kindness says he's getting soft. It's just the opening we need. Normally we wouldn't go through so much trouble to do something to a fire student or the dorm itself but this is Kanon we're talking about. You weren't here to see all the stuff he's done, more then any other in his house. Plus he's RA this year. If we can do something to him it'll be a blow to the entire dorm!" Utada was looking a bit too excited at the prospect of doing something to Kanon. Takuya was too...but on a lesser scale somehow. Like he knew what they were about to do was wrong and on some level knew that not even Kanon would deserve this.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:14 pm

"Yeah, it looked like it could use some extra water, been kinda dry lately." Again Takuya was proving to be more friendly and Utada more vindictive than ever. Miku didn't like this 'plan', he didn't like it at all... but he knew if he could find out what they were doing then maybe he could help Kanon out a little. "What are you guys gonna do? I mean... it's not too terrible right? He's just a normal teenager like any of us."

"Ha! 'Normal'? Sano is a freak with a bad attitude. Making a mountain out of a molehill every stinking time. We'll tell ya when we're back in the dorm though! Dont want anybody ratting on us. But you're in right?" Utada's eyes lit up as she spoke, she was so happy to see Miku getting in on something... Eeeeven if it was a tad devious.

"Sure, later tonight then." He smiled sweetly and waved goodbye to them watching as they walked around the corner and out of sight. He sighed and poked his head under water, "Coast is clear." His voice sounded perfectly clear, despite them being under water. He reached a hand towards him and helped pull him up, he shook his head free of waterand watched as the water started steaming from Kanon, "They're out to get you ya know... And through me no less."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:58 pm

Kanon grinned. "They always are. Utada is just angry I set her clothes on fire in the middle of gym last year. She was running laps and the air whoosing by her only strengthened it. Serves her right for freezing the bath water while I was taking a hot bath. I actually had to go and melt the stupid water just to get out. I got a cold from that...you aren't going to help them are you? With the prank. Cause I'm under the wary impression that you're different. That you're...I don't know...not so stuck up like they are. That you're better then them." Once his clothes were dry the teen stretched out on the grass near the koi pond.

"It'd be nice I suppose...having a friend in water. Get an inside look at what it's like to be a water student. I can't imagine not having fire. It'd be kinda fun to see the other side of the coin." The teen flashed a brilliant smile and closed his eyes. Taking in the sun.

"My fire comes from the sun. The biggest source of heat there is. Bou's comes from the air...he's an air student so it makes sense that everything around him gives him strength...he's an airhead too. I love him anyway. He's been my friend since before magic school. He grew up down the street from me. My other friend, Yuuki, his comes from ground. He's an Earth student. Way more grounded then anyone I know. Him and Bou are complete opposites. Yuuki's down to earth, Bou is up in the clouds. Both literally and figuratively...but I don't know where water students get their power from. The ocean I suppose. The biggest pull of water there is, right?" He was truly starting to like this kid. Miku wasn't like his house at all. He was even warning him that his dorm was planning something. This guy was actually...kinda nice, and cute too. Man was he cute.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:26 pm

Miku smiled and joined him in laying down on the grass, "No, I'm not gonna help. I'll help you, but not them. Utada is just... odd." The teen listened to Kanon talk about the elements. Nodding as each one was explained, "Wow, I never knew, I guess it all makes sense though."

He opened his hand and formed a sphere of water, "The ocean is the strongest. But if you're really good you can draw power from the moisture in the air." Miku liked being around him, it was easy... "They know you're nice to me... but I really would like having a friend I get along with all the time. For an 'unpredictable' fire, you're really nice. Care to piss off the school with me?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:38 pm

Kanon grinned and shook his head. "I wouldn't trust me if I were you. I am unpredictable. And quite emotional believe it or not. The littlest things can set me off. And the big things? I burned down you're entire dorm once. They probably thought it was nothing but to me it was something. Anyway, I would love to piss off the school. It'll be fun. Teaming up with a water student instead of fighting you. I have an ally in enemy camps...wow that sounded a little too...war-like." The teen shook his head relaxed in the shade of the tree.

"You make any friends yet? Other then me that is."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:47 pm

The teen smiled and moved to lean against the tree, "I'll take that risk."

"But uhm, kinda... Takuya is probably as close as it gets. He's a pretty mellow guy, easy to be around." It sort of helped that Takuya wasn't to keen on the prank idea. Miku could tell he was just doing so mainly to please Utada, but he wasn't really sure as to why since he didn't seem into her as far as dating went... Eh, who was he to judge?

"You know... we could really raise some hell. Prank wise that is..." An impish grin grew on his lips and they ended up spending the rest of their day plotting and planning. Miku loved making a little trouble every now and then so long as it remained harmless.

---

A couple weeks went by before the pulled off their prank, there was tons of late night meetings and plotting between Kanon, Bou, Yuuki, and himself. But in the end they finished a flawless prank, the only hiccup? Kanon's exit had been blocked. Miku quickly grabbed him and fled from the scene, it was gonna make it a touch harder to get away though... Wait!

"In here!" Miku jerked a door open and pulled Kanon in, a broom closet, "Cozy eh?" He smirked and pulled Kanon a bit closer to him, listening as angry footsteps ran by. Best lay low a while... And what better way to do that than to hide with his best friend and weency bit of a crush?
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:07 pm

Kanon was happy to be pulling a prank with his new friend. He was starting to let his guard down. Miku was different from Teruki...definitely. Unfortunately his exit was blocked by water students. Shit! Without warning Miku grabbed his hand and pulled him into a closet. It was definitely...cozy. Miku's body was warm and soft...and making his breathing quicken.

"Cozy...right...uh, Miku? Y-you do know about my, uh, preferences...don't you?" If he didn't Miku would soon. His body temperature was giving off so much heat that he was starting to warm the closet fast.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:24 pm

The temperature was rising fast in here, Miku wanted to cool things down but Kanon would just turn it into steam... which could be worse. "If... I had to guess... and please burn me if I'm wrong or out of line... I would say men, with hopefully a side order of me...?" Miku was looking him in the eyes, he could see the fire burning in them but it wasn't angry.

His hands grabbed Kanon's, "I... see I'm not burnt yet. Am I right?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:46 pm

Kanon felt Miku's hands in his own. "You're wrong...I prefer men with a main course of you...and dessert. But that's only if you would allow me to have that." The teen was trying to cool his heat down but Miku's proximity was making that difficult. He was so close and the teen couldn't help his hand trailing down to the small of Miku's back.

"You...are quite good at making me warm. You know that?" He was trying to hide his desire and failing epically. Oh well...Miku was hoping he liked him...wasn't he?
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:07 am

Miku could feel his friends hands on his lower back, taking in the sound of his voice as he spoke. His arms wrapped around Kanon, his fingers lacing together to keep him there. "I don't have any objections to that..." He pushed up on his toes a little and leaned in to kiss him, soft and sweet, he didn't want to scare him away. A relationship between a Fire and Water... it could only end steamy.

"I could... help cool ya down you know?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:17 am

Kanon's heat rose when Miku kissed him. The edges of the paper towels on the racks were starting to blacken a little from his presence. He didn't care. Miku was offering to be with him...this was familiar but highly dangerous territory.

"Can you do it without alerting your dorm?...or mine?" This wasn't something he'd done in years and last time didn't end well...but Miku was different from Teruki. He was better. His lips moved back down to capture Miku's lips again in a soft kiss that was quickly becoming much more then a soft kiss.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum