Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where they're smoke...

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Where they're smoke... - Page 2 Empty Re: Where they're smoke...

Post  Miku Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:34 am

"Of course I can, but even if they do know... to hell with them. It's just an element." Miku moaned softly when Kanon kissed him again. But the smell of paper items burning was getting to him. "Though I can't hide anything if we blow up this closet though, shall we move this somewhere a little safer?"

He knew this was potentially a risk for both of them, he'd heard stories of things that could happen... but they were different. At least he hoped they were.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:43 am

Kanon smiled and let his head rest on Miku's shoulder. "I have a dorm to myself if you're willing to walk into the enemy camp." He already knew Miku wouldn't mind and with a slight opening of the door, Kanon slipped out and took the blonde with him. Somehow they made it back alright and into his dorm...now to just get to his room on the 4th floor.

"Back stairwell. They never go there...it's permanently set for the fire extinguishers to go off anytime someone walks into the stairwell...blame Utada. She did it three years ago when I charred her room. wallpaper, desk, beds, chairs...everything was nice and crisp. Apparently she found out this was the one I used most often since it was closest to my room and well...yeah." Kanon grinned as he opened the door and the sprinklers came on, drenching everything in seconds. Four floors...only four floors. Four floors and five feet. His was the first dorm in thankfully.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:13 am

Utada truly was an annoying girl... Miku put a hand over his head, making an umbrella of sorts above both of them. "There's perks to having me around." He smiled and followed Kanon up, continuing to block water from touching them. He didn't want anything dampening the mood, no water was going to touch him right now unless it was his.

When they reached his dorm, Miku was a little taken aback. He thought his room with Takuya was nice but this, "Wow, no wonder there's always such a fuss of these rooms." The blonde wrapped his arms around the other and kissed him, letting Kanon lead on this one. He knew his friend, or was it boyfriend now, had trust issues. Everyone seemed to know it.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:19 am

Kanon was happy to find Miku blocking the water. Thank god. He hated getting wet when he didn't want it. He was happy to find the hall empty and was glad Miku liked his room. Leaning in, the dark haired witch met Miku's lips in another kiss, drawing him further into the room. A soft moan escaped him when he felt the bed beneath them. The soft covers were quite nicely adding to the mood. A flick of his wrist and the door to his room locked. The teen drew away though, wary of where this would lead.

"I...I'm sorry. It's been awhile and this...it's a bit fast. You can stay with me tonight if you like...just...not like that. I do enjoy cuddling though. And this kissing...it's quite steamy."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:34 am

Miku sighed softly when he felt them fall to the bed, when Kanon pulled back he was worried he was having second thoughts... He smiled though when he heard him apologize, "It's alright, I understand." They laid back together and Miku cuddle up to him, "Besides, letting all this steam build will be fun."

His smile turned into a grin as he leaned up to kiss him again. Miku had no problem with a good make-out session with a side of cuddling all night. "I will bend to you tonight, we do what you want."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:48 am

Kanon purred softly when he started to kiss Miku again. This was very nice. It had been a long time since he'd shared a bed with anyone. By the time they fell asleep the two had made out for a good couple hours, even going so far as to removing a few articles of clothing in the heat. It stopped there though since Kanon wasn't willing to go any further. It wasn't normal for a Fire student to deny something like that. Especially since they were the most hot-blooded, passionate people in the school. Very few of the students in his dorm were sex-lite/virgins. Most were very promiscuous.

Kanon was one of the rare ones in his dorm. He wasn't trusting of sexual partners. Being notorious was one of the things that drew people to him. He wasn't about to be famous for sleeping around. Sex was an intimate act...he would be baring everything to the person he was with and that wasn't something Kanon was willing to do with...well, anyone. Morning came all too soon though and the sun's bright rays woke him up. His body was oddly heavy...oh...Miku. The teen blushed when he found his...boyfriend? using him as a pillow.

"Miku...time to get up Mi-chan. I got advanced levitation and you have Herbology."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:27 am

Miku groaned and burrowed his head against Kanon's chest, "No... I dun wanna go Non-chan..." Last night had been amazing, even with their fight against wanting to have sex but not wanting to, the night was one he'd never replace. He knew they couldn't do this every night, it'd be too suspicious if they did...

The blonde sighed and rolled off the other, "You win... Same time today under Hachi?" He was referring to the tree of course. It had become a ritual for them to meet there, sometimes even Bou or Yuuki would show up.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:44 am

Kanon grinned and flipped them so he rested between Miku's bent legs. "Same time under Hachi. You are quite soft Miku...but firm too...quite nice." Kanon nuzzled against Miku's bare chest, kissing his collarbone softly before getting up.

"Too bad you aren't fire. I could cuddle you every night. That would be nice. I haven't cuddled someone in a long time." The teen had gotten up and was pulling his clothes on, leaving his shirt off when he sat back down. Miku was still laying in the comforts of his, understandably comfy bed.

"Are you gonna get up sleepy head or just skip your classes today and stay in my fluffy bed. Then I could just come back after classes and find you. I'll even let you have anything in the minifridge. There's some leftovers in there if you get hungry and plenty to drink if you don't want to go to classes and just stay in my bed."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:09 am

Miku made a small 'Eep!' as Kanon flipped them back over, enjoying every little kiss and touch that Kanon gave him. But he pouted when Kanon pulled away, he was quickly starting to dislike being a water student. It'd be a lot easier for them to be together if he was, there'd be no hiding or sneaking around.

But right now he was far to mesmerized by Kanon getting dressed... Until Kanon spoke and broke his thoughts.

"As amazing as that sounds, if I'm missing for another day Takuya will start tearing up the place looking for me. If we want any privacy... I guess I better get up." Miku grabbed his shirt and pulled it on, kissing Kanon on the cheek as he finished. "So... do we leave together or separately?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:22 am

Kanon thought about leaving separately but there were fire students running around. Then, he remembered. It had been so long that over time Kanon had forgotten. "Separately, sorta. We'll use the back stairwell again and go to the basement. There's a series of tunnel pipe things that connect the five dorms together. It was used by teachers to make sure the students were in bed after lights out back when the school was new. They still connect to eachother but it's not used anymore. You can use this to go to the water dorm. See the lines coloring around the mouth of the tunnels? It'll tell you which dorm you're going to. Metal is grey, Fire red, Water blue, Air white, and Earth green. Neat huh? That way you can get back to your dorm without running into anyone from my dorm." The teen was proud of himself for finding the tunnels his first year. They had been handy then...and handy now.

"Follow the blue and you'll come out in the basement of your dorm. Just remember to flip the latch that closes the tunnel otherwise anyone could find it." With one more quick kiss Kanon headed to the stairs, leading out of the basement. Oddly enough only the southern stairwell led to the basement too. He grinned at Miku.

"After classes, Hachi. See you."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:52 am

The teen followed his down to the basement and looked around, spotting his tunnel and stepping towards it, "This is brilliant, and now I can try and sneak in to see you more... If you don't mind that is." Miku didn't wish to impose upon him, though he was sure it wouldn't, but he had a room mate he had to worry about too.

"Hachi, right. I'll see you there!" Miku flashed him a smile and ran down the tunnel, it wasn't too far of a run to his dorm thankfully. He locked the latch and sped up to his room, where he found Takuya still asleep. Perfect! Miku snuck into bed and looked at the clock, twenty minutes and Takuya would be up. That was good enough for him, he'd just let the other wake him when the time comes...

~

Class let out early today, Miku decided to spend it napping next to Hachi, small little bubbles floating around him as he dozed.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:15 am

Kanon couldn't wait until after classes. Once they were done he went to the koi pond to find Miku sleeping under the tree. Smiling Kanon moved so he was looking down at him. He blew softly on him, heating Miku's body as he did.

"Hey sleepy-head. Wake up. The water is bubbling to your snoring." It was soft snoring and quite cute to be honest but it also meant the blonde was definitely asleep. Leaning in closer Kanon kissed him. Well, at least he knew that would rouse him out of sleep.

"Ah, that woke you up." His smile widened when Miku sat up.

"Have a nice nap Mi-chan?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:07 pm

Miku heard the soft voice calling to him in his dreams. He looked around in his dream, trying to find the voice. But when Kanon kissed him in real life, he appeared in his dream, kissing him softly. His eyes cracked open when Kanon spoke again, it made him smile and sit up to hug him, "It was great, especially when you wake me up like that." He hooked a finger under Kanon's chin and pulled him into another kiss.

"And I don't think I'll ever grow tired of this." For not really knowing each other that long, he felt truly connected with Kanon. He was determined not to let this school ruin it either, the more he thought on things the more he grew to hate that they had to hide. Surely there were other students that were dating amongst the other dorms...

The teen sat back against the tree and opened his arms, beckoning Kanon over so he could hold him, "So how was class? A lot of water students were bitching at lunch for having to clean up the majority of our mess." Miku was quite proud of their joint prank, it was amazing how baffled the entire school was. "Teruki was even speechless for once."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:52 pm

Kanon smiled as he curled up with Miku. "This is quite nice. I can't believe we weren't caught. The fire dorm is pissed they have to clean up too but they're happy that water has to clean up more." He was peaceful. Kanon was actually peaceful. Amazing. This had never happened before.

"I think this is the calmest I've ever been. Wow...this is...nice. You're good you know that? So what about our next one? What should we do?" The RA started to run his fingers through Miku's hair. It was soft and quite fluffy~

"I like your hair."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:06 pm

Miku leaned his head into Kanon's hand, enjoying the feeling of his touch. Fire was stronger than water, but water could tame fire... This moment right here proved it, but Miku didn't feel the need to disturb the moment.

"Hmm... Maybe we could plot against Utada next? That girl is grating like fine sand paper on my last nerve..." Always talking about the plan... Oh right the plan! Miku's head popped up as he remembered. "Utada, she was talking more on their 'plan', flooding your room with you in it... It's not a very funny one and I'm worried, at least ours never hurt anyone..." The blonde's hold on his boyfriend tightened only a little as he thought about what could happen... He'd murder whoever did it.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:27 pm

Kanon sighed and shook his head. "Well then I'll just have to have you near me to foil her plans. Sounds good to me...have you in my room with me...every night...what do you think?" The fire student grinned and nuzzled into the soft fluffy blond hair.

The weeks flew by and Kanon was finally ready. Utada was watching very carefully. This was going to get good. Kanon was calming down. He wasn't his normal pranking self. Miku must have been getting to him. The fire student passed a note to Miku in class and said that he was free that night and was up for anything Miku wanted to do.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:57 pm

Miku grinned and kissed his forehead, "So long as I'm back early enough to convince Takuya, I'm all for it." Miku didn't want to get in trouble with his other friend. Though he was pretty sure Takuya would be accepting... he was a pretty laid back guy after all.

The next few weeks just seemed unreal to him. He was content spending everyday sneaking out of his room at night, and waking up early to sneak back, all for some private time with Kanon. He never tried pushing it too far with Kanon, but he could feel it building up between them both. After reading the note his boyfriend handed him, he knew exactly what he wanted, but wanted to make Kanon want it too.

It's a date. He scribbled down quickly and passed it back to him, flashing him an irresistibly, adorable smile as he did. He had plans forming in his head and he was going to need Yuuki and Bou's help.

Once class was finished, Kanon wouldn't see much of Miku. He teen was running around trying to get everything together and perfect for their meeting. Miku even conjured a water nymph to hold a note for Kanon at Hachi should Kanon go there first, asking him to meet him in Kanon's room. When Kanon would get there, he'd find his room filled with lilies and candles, dinner off to the side, and Miku sitting on his bed in one of Kanon's more favorite outfits on him.

"Surprise~"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:39 pm

A date. Nice~ The day flowed by and soon he was at Hachi waiting. There was a water nymph in the water...odd. Oh. A note? Once he got the message Kanon went to his dorm, getting soaked on the way up. He hated Utada so much. When he got to his room, the fire RA's jaw dropped.

"Oh...wow. You-You look great." The teen closed the door and looked around. This...looked really planned out.

"You planning on something?" Kanon moved to the bed so he was hovering above Miku and kissed his softly.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:16 am

Miku smiled at Kanon's reaction, he loved to completely sweep him off his face when he surprised him.

"I may be." His arms wrapped around him and pulled him into another kiss, nibbling his lower lip softly before pulling away and standing with him, "But first, dinner. I made your favorites~ and a special desert if you want it." Miku had gotten some body chocolate that he'd give to Kanon if he would allow him to have him. He knew he was ready, and he was hoping Kanon was as well, he feared making things awkward though so he was treading carefully. Thus the note, lilies, candles, dinner, and himself, he was hoping to set the mood.

"And what would you like to drink my lovely boyfriend? I can conjure just about anything you could ever want."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:16 am

Kanon went over to the dinner table and sat down. This was outstanding. Miku had out done himself. "Wow...uh, anything? How about...white russian." He shouldn't. He knew he shouldn't have alcohol but he loved white russians. He could see where this was going but was afraid. He had done this before...but Miku was different. He wasn't like Teruki. But Kanon still was hesitant.

"You really went all out for a date. If you do this all the time I may just keep you in here. Takuya will be out of luck with a roommate."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:19 am

Miku nodded and snapped his fingers twice, watching as liquid filled into both empty cups, "White russian." He offered the cup to Kanon then moved to his seat, "You're important to me, I wanted to show you that. I've... honestly never done this for anyone else." Honesty shined in his eyes, he didn't want to scare Kanon away...

"I wouldn't complain about staying all the time, and I doubt Takuya would notice either. He's had some other guy in there with him ever morning I sneak back." Miku could tell the other student wasn't a Water though, he could care less though, he was dating a Fire after all... "I think there's a lot more mixing an elements then most care to notice."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:32 am

"Hyde. Yeah, he's an Earth student. He's a pretty easy going guy. Why he's with Takuya is beyond me, but he does seem to be one of the better waters. I have to say Takuya is fun to prank but not like Utada. She's fun to get back at because it gets to her so easily. Takuya on the other hand takes it all in stride. Like it's a game, which I guess it is. He finds most of it funny I think. I find most of his stuff funny. It's Utada I can't stand. Oh well. But yeah, Hyde is usually with him. Poor guy is head over heals for him. Maybe he wouldn't notice you're gone if Hyde is distracting him." Kanon knew he was inching closer and closer to sex but couldn't stop it. He wanted it but didn't at the same time. Sex meant he was completely letting down his guard. That Miku had been let in. It was a scary thought to Kanon, not because of what the last water did to him but because it would mean he loved Miku. Love was a strong word for not knowing Miku that long...and Kanon didn't know if his heart and mind were ready, even if his body was.

"He hasn't really done anything to me this year yet...neither had Utada come to think about it. That isn't normal. For her not to do something to me yet...she has to be planning something big."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:57 am

"They've only been talking about what I told you... but some of them having been backing off lately..." But that wasn't something he wanted to really think on. That prank was dangerous and not funny...

"I know you don't favor Waters, but not all of us are terrible. I think I could probably trust Takuya with our relationship honestly, he's pretty accepting." And Miku didn't make or trust his friends easily, so he hoped Kanon would take his word and not thing too badly on his other friend.

They finished dinner and took their drinks to lay on the bed, Miku leaned in and kissed his boyfriends cheek, "How about a massage? I could could do a full body rub..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:05 am

"Yeah...but most only act nice. Once they're close enough...they strike right where you're most vulnerable. I really like you Miku but if another knew about us there's a chance more could know and that could be used against us. It's hard enough having people know how close Bou and Yuuki are to me...and they aren't even close to how close they are. I'm just...careful. Befriending you, much less dating you, is the most risky thing I've done since my first year here. Not that I mind, you're amazing and I'm glad I took a chance but...I wanted you to know. This. What we're doing...is very out of my comfort zone." Kanon wasn't meaning for what they were doing to sound bad. He enjoyed it a lot. It was just not very Kanon-like.

"A full body massage? That sounds...intimate." The hesitation rose as Kanon sat up a little. He would love to have sex with Miku but to do that he had to let Miku in. Completely let his guard down and admit he had feelings for a water. Even with all the good and happiness that could come out of it...the possible damage was still holding him back.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:21 am

Hesitation was rearing its ugly head again... he wasn't just after sex, he could have gotten that from anyone if he wanted. Kanon meant the world to him, now it was just trying to show him this...

"Kanon... Do you trust me? And I mean me, as a person, not my element." Miku grabbed his hand and pulled it to his lips, kissing his knuckles. "I know you haven't known me long, but I... it just feels different. I adore you more than anything, and would do anything to make you see that." He took his hand and let it rest on his chest, "And I am so scared that I am going to fuck this up somehow and push you away. I don't want to do that."

Miku wanted Kanon to know he was nervous too. He... loved Kanon. But, wasn't so sure now was the time... "I want to be with you, in all ways... If you'll have me."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum