Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Can't Catch Me

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

You Can't Catch Me - Page 3 Empty Re: You Can't Catch Me

Post  Daisuke Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:13 pm

Dai nodded and moved closer to him. "I push..." The man leaned in and kissed Miyavi, drawing him close. "You push back...let me know the real you is in there somewhere..." It somehow ended with them on the bed and Dai removing Miyavi's layer's. What he found though burned him straight to his core.

"He's been hitting you. He's been hurting you."
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:20 pm

Miyavi was scared, but he wrapped his arms around Dai and kissed him back, trying to prove himself. He'd have to find himself and get past the pain and fear. This was Dai. This was what he wanted and he didn't want to screw it up again. They ended up in Dai's bedroom, laying on his bed. Dai's hands went under his shirt and he gasped a little. Dai had accidentally touched a bruise. They sat up and Dai removed his scarf and his shirt. Miyavi was afraid and he covered his face, crying a little. There were deep bruises on his neck where he had been choked, scars on his wrists from his own self mutilation, bruises and cuts along his torso where he'd been beaten or handled too rough.

"I-I'm sorry..." He cried softly, shaking a little. Dai was not pleased with his body. Why would he want him now?
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:35 pm

Dai moved and kissed Miyavi's neck softly. "Don't cry...this isn't your fault...mostly anyway. That man will pay for what he did. For tonight though...I think I'll remind your body of what it felt like to be adored and desired." Dai's movements were slow and sensual. He wanted to rile Miyavi up a little. Make him want what they were going to do.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:49 pm

Dai still wanted him? Even though he looked like this, Dai still wanted him? Miyavi smiled a little and laid back as Dai kissed his skin and touched him so softly. His breath hitched a little as he was suddenly remembering what it felt like to be touched like this, and not roughly thrown around. He ran his hands along Dai's sides, happy his hands didn't get swatted away. This was the complete opposite to what he had gotten used to in the past months. When Dai's hands got into his pants, Miyavi moaned, rocking up his hips to try and get more. It felt so good. He grabbed Dai and kissed him hungrily, trying to show him that he wanted more.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:17 pm

Miyavi was slowly starting to come out of his shell. When he pulled him into a kiss...oh wow. Dai moaned and pulled back a little to breath. "There's the Miyavi I want...welcome back." Grinning a little the man moved back to Miyavi's lips and continued his expedition. Too bad it was interrupted by Miko coming home.

"Hey Dai! I brought home...chinese...who-Miyavi!" The girl smiled and blushed.

"Oh...uh, I'll be out in the living room. There's plenty of food for when you guys are done."
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:46 pm

Miyavi smiled, glad he was making Dai happy. He could spend forever just kissing him like this and keeping him close. Things were getting hot in the bedroom when suddenly the door opened and someone came in. Miyavi flinched, scared for a moment that it was his old boyfriend, coming to hurt him. It was just Miko, though. He blushed furiously and hid his face, even when she recognized him. She left and Miyavi was still a little tense from his momentary panic. He looked up at Dai, wondering if they should get dressed and go out to join her.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:19 pm

Groaning a little the man moved to sit up. "Damn...we can't very well do anything now...not with the way I was hoping to go...she'll hear us for sure. Come along Mi-chan. Let's go eat. We'll have our fun after she goes back to her dorm." Dai got up and handed Miyavi his shirt. The pair came back out into the living room to find Miko smiling at them.

"You found him! Does this mean you forgive him Dai?"

"It means that I'm giving him a chance. Now scoot over." Dai pulled Miyavi down on the couch with him and smiled softly. It felt nice to have him back around...he forgot how much he enjoyed Miyavi's company and warmth.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:09 pm

Miyavi nodded and got up, fixing his clothes and making sure his scarf was securely around his neck before going out to the living room where Miko was. He waved at her timidly and followed Dai, falling over a little as he pulled him down on the couch next to him. Miyavi smiled and looked into Dai's eyes, trying to be unafraid. Dai was giving him a chance and he was NOT going to screw it up. Miko was smirking at them and Miyavi blushed.

"H-Hi, Miko..." he said, sounding like a shy child.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:13 pm

"Hi Miyavi~ It's great to see you back here. I thought for sure Dai was just going to wither away but he looks like he's back...must've shot someone." Wow...she knew him a little too well...the blond just smiled and allowed himself to lean into Miyavi and simply enjoy this moment. Maybe he wouldn't regret it in the morning.

"You know I love having you here Miko but when were you going back to the dorm?"

"After dinner and the movie."
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:14 pm

Miyavi hesitantly put an arm around Dai, smiling weakly at him. He was so warm and Miyavi wanted him to stay close. It was nice to see Miko again. She looked such much less stressed right now, now that things with the prison and the trial are over with. She had no idea what he had been up to the past few months and he honestly didn't want her to find out. He felt ashamed for being as weak and beaten as he was and he wanted to make Dai happy so he'd stay with him. As of now, if Dai kicked him out, he'd have nowhere else to go.

"W-what movie?" He asked timidly.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:16 pm

"Umm...so close? It's about two female hitmen and a detective hot on their trail. Looks good." The movie was good...though it served to make him want to have Miyavi all to himself again...still. He was polite and waited for Miko to leave first. Once she was gone though Dai's back was on the couch and Miyavi was over him.

"I like you right there...above me. What'd you think of the movie?"
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:08 pm

For the duration of the movie, Miyavi was feeling Dai's anxiety. He must really want him. He was desperately hoping it was more than lust. He wanted Dai, too, but he wanted him for keeps. The evening went well and Miyavi had fun. It was nice to be able to say something and not get slapped for it. Miko left though, and he was sincerely hoping she didn't figure him out to be an abuse victim. He didn't like being so weak.

Once she was gone, Dai pulled him on top of him and Miyavi couldn't help but attack his neck with gentle kisses. If Dai was allowing him to touch, Miyavi wasn't going to pass it up. His hands slid under the blond's shirt and he nuzzled into him, savoring how great it all felt to be with him again.

"It was good..." He said, but he really wasn't thinking about the movie anymore. He wanted to get back to where they were in the bedroom.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum