Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Can't Catch Me

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

You Can't Catch Me Empty You Can't Catch Me

Post  Daisuke Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:23 pm

Moans, sweat, bodies crashing together. Dai had to admit...he felt good. But this man was his target. A computer company guy, somewhat high on the food chain. He wondered what this man had done to get targeted. Oh well...job's a job. Before the red head could find his own release he took his gun out from under the pillow and put to his victims head. A short kiss, a pull of his finger, and the man was dead. Quickly, Dai got up and dressed, took the condom so the police couldn't id him and left. No trace of himself was left behind. No way they could pin it on him...they couldn't even find him.

"Sweet dreams Shuin." A ghost. A hit man. It paid well and freed up most of his time. Dai didn't know the people and he wasn't attached to anyone in someway so it all worked out. But what was coming he didn't see and it all started with the body he left in the room. Not getting involved was about to become a lot harder.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

You Can't Catch Me Empty Re: You Can't Catch Me

Post  Miyavi Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:01 am

Miyavi was stumped. This particular case seemed like a number of other murders around lately. Several men have been killed...shot in the head and left naked, appearing to have been in the midst of sex. There weren't really many clues to go off on. No traces of fingerprints or anything that would produce any DNA. Nothing that linked these men together besides the sleazy hotel and the appearance of the body. None of the other detectives saw the similarities, but Miyavi did. Researching the men killed, he discovered they were all hiding secrets, be it gambling, drugs or some other illegal activity. And, here was the key, they were all in trouble with one particular mob boss. Bingo.

After retrieving permission from his superiors, he went after said mob boss, interrogating him until the fat man broke. He spilled the name of his hitmen, but wouldn't say which committed the crime. Miyavi was surprised at what he got and convinced the man (well, blackmailed him) to let him work with the hitmen until he discovered his killer.

A few weeks later, he was undercover, meeting with a few of the hitmen and even convincing one to let him ride around with him. Daisuke. His gut told him to watch this one carefully, and he was.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:09 am

Dai was looking at the other hitmen and the new guy that Bingo had sent to 'watch' them. Well, him. This guy had zeroed in on him quick. It irritated him to no end to have this guy with him. He was going to get them both killed.

"I don't know why Bingo sent you. He knows I get the job done. Look. Just stay out of my way and let me do my job. I don't get paid unless it's done and I want my money. I have uses for it. Don't screw this up and I won't kill you. Got it?...What did you say your name was again?" Dai was getting out of car that Bingo had let them use. They were outside a rental place with the valet handing him the keys to the car Bingo had gotten for them. A very nice silver Porsche.

"Come on. We need to go to my hotel, get a few things. Then we can go meet, Mr. Ishihara. See if we can't get him off of boss' tracks."
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:24 am

This Daisuke guy really didn't like him but Miyavi was sure he could gain his trust. Miyavi was a likable guy! No one could say no to him for too long. He got in the car and smiled, trying to think of ways to ease him up.

"Nice car..." he said. They were riding in style now. Daisuke was either yelling at him or ignoring him, so Miyavi just followed along.

"My name? It's...Miyabi..." He used an old nickname for himself. A pseudonym was probably a good idea. He didn't want this guy to find out he was a cop. "So, what do we have to get?"
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:34 am

"Just some cyanide and a bottle of sake. It's this guy's favorite. Detective Ishihara. He's been investigating the murders that Bingo has commited. He's getting too close and the boss wants him stopped. It'll be a quick painless death. The guy's a real good guy from what I've read. Why not make it a nice death for him. See? Hitmen aren't heartless. Although Jyo might disagree. That bitch has too much fun killing her victims. It's a job. Not a sport. Let's go." Dai quickly went and got the things he needed along with a typed card that said 'For all your hard work'. What wasn't clear until they got to the police station was that the bottle of sake was intended for Miyavi. Dai didn't know who the guy was but when coming out of the station he did see a couple of guys that he gave a once over to.

"Damn...I might need to change professions. Cops are looking really fine now-a-days...alright. Next is a Ms. Kowasaki. She's the head secretary to a CEO downtown. But this one isn't one of Bingo's. So, if you don't mind...I'll go alone."
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:58 pm

Miyavi got real quiet when he realized who the poison was for. Bingo was trying to have him killed. That bastard. Miyavi would get him for sure now. Dai kept talking and Miyavi realized this man had a lot of charisma. He could be doing so much better than a hitman. In fact, despite all the chaos, he was finding himself liking him. This guy's MO was poison, apparently. Not the right method of the killer he was after, though he'd still have to bring in Dai later.

"Oh, you like cops, huh?" He smirked a little. "So, what now? Off for more poison for her?"

Maybe he could get more information out of Dai that would help him find the right killer. He could work out a deal for him. Yeah, that would be nice.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:07 pm

"Yeah. Something about them just...it gets me. And no. I already have what I need. So you're going with me? Even though it isn't a job from Bingo? What are you doing, job shadowing?" Dai drove to the parking lot of the company and found the car listed with right license plate number in the parking lot. The man got on the ground and and attached something to the car. When he came back he nodded to Miyavi.

"Husband said she was always the last to leave because of the affair she's having with her boss. No other cars around so we go with explosives. Cheaters deserve one last bang before death."
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:11 pm

"I guess I'm interested in watching a pro at work." He smiled. When they got to the parking lot, Miyavi was a little more alert. So poison wasn't his only method of killing. Surely Dai had a preference. Miyavi would have to work that up in conversation and find out what it was.

"So...do you always internalize your kills and find the best method?" He pulled out his phone, pretending to just be normal, but texted an alert for a bomb squad to retrieve the bomb. Miyavi was a cop, after all, and wasn't going to let anyone else get killed.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:16 pm

"Kinda. I sometimes even make contact before the kill. Let them have a little fun before death. With Bingo, they didn't do anything wrong really...just got behind on payments. It happens to everyone now and then. I feel bad for them too. At least the ones that didn't do anything to deserve death. Boss prefers guns though. wants them to feel pain for what they did. Can't feel pain when the bullet's in the brain pan." Dai shook his head and started walking back to his car as he pulled out his phone to answer it. He smiled really big and started talking happily. Whoever was on the other line was really close to the hitman. Too bad no one knew who it was.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:35 pm

"Guns, huh?" He was about to ask if all the hitmen killed in the same way, but Dai answered his phone. Why did that make Miyavi sad? Dai had a beautiful smile and somehow, Miyavi was upset that someone else was making him smile like that. He brushed it off, though, and got into the car. He couldn't develop feelings for a hitman. He'd have to bring Dai in eventually and he'd probably have to put him in prison. Miyavi hated that idea, but he wasn't going to let anyone escape the law.

"Who was that?" He asked, after Dai got off the phone.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:39 pm

"No one. We're done for today. All we have to do is get paid and then...celebrate? I was thinking a nice dinner and maybe a movie. I heard that new one, Zombieland was pretty funny." Dai started the car and drove off back to his hotel. He was going to have some fun tonight. Bingo's men were off limits to him but that didn't mean he couldn't go driving somewhere.

"Do you like roadtrips?"
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:46 pm

"Um, yeah, okay." He smiled, wondering how things could turn out with Dai. This could be very interesting. And fun. And maybe if he had a few drinks, Dai would loosen up and give out more information for Miyavi's case. He needed to solve this one and he needed to, now. Bingo had hell coming for him soon and Miyavi had to report in. But Dai was distracting.

"Roadtrips?" He questioned. "Where did you want to go?"
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:01 am

"Well I said I wanted a nice dinner. The best place is in Osaka. I was there a few years back on business. There was this sushi place on the docks that was just...exquisite. Care to join me? It'll only take a few hours to get there. I drive fast." Dai took off his shirt and moved to the closet. He opted for a formfitting black T along with his faded blue jeans that clung in all the right places. Add his sleek black jacket and he looked ready to party.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:22 am

"Osaka? Well...alright, I guess. Yeah, why not?" He smiled. Osaka was far, but he was feeling oddly adventurous. He was curious about Dai, even though he knew he shouldn't do this. Hell, Dai was irritated with him earlier. Miyavi wondered what changed. He almost blushed as Dai changed his clothes. The man looked gorgeous without a shirt on.

"You look great..." He said, still a little stunned. "But, I have to ask you. You seemed rather irritated to have to be around me; as if my mere presence was annoying you. What changed in the past few hours that made you want to spend more time with me?"
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:26 am

The red head shrugged as he pulled off his wig. "Acceptance. You weren't going away and I had to deal with that. Now that I know there's no way to get rid of you save for killing you, which we both know I can't do because you're one of Bingo's men, I accepted it." Dai was actually blond. He wore wigs often to disguise himself a little. Amazing what a simple hair color change can do to change your appearance.

"Come on. Oh. Grab the Heineken. I want my beer."
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:30 am

Miyavi didn't really like the answer, but he figured Dai had every right to be suspicious of him. He was, indeed, a cop. They were both telling lies now. Miyavi just needed to be alert and take in as much information as possible. He grabbed Dai's beer and followed after him. Drinking and driving? Oye.

"So, what do you think of Bingo?" He asked while they were on the road. Damn, did Dai drive fast.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:46 am

Dai didn't drink any of his beer while on the road though. It was for later when he was at the hotel. "Bingo's alright. Pays good money. He's by far my biggest client. Can't say his choice of people to kill is alright though. But that's not for me to decide. I'm given a name and I kill them. That's how it works." Dai really was a nice guy. Bad profession choice, but a nice guy. He made things painless as much as possible even gave them a thrill sometimes before death. He was thinking of retiring after finishing all of Bingo's jobs though. Maybe go visit his niece, the only family he had left. She was in college now, sweet girl. Going to be a doctor.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:24 am

"What about the other hitmen?" He asked, surprised for how quickly they got to Osaka. he was glad they didn't get pulled over. He didn't want to be recognized. They had fun that night and Miyavi stayed on with Bingo, using even more blackmail so he could learn more about the hitmen. He went on days with others but apparently, Dai was Bingo's favorite. The days turned into weeks and Miyavi was flirting and even hitting on Dai at some points. All the days they were together went into nights where they would just hang out...talk...drink...but Miyavi wanted more. He just had to know everything about him.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:28 am

Dai was laughing and drinking and having a good time with Miyavi in the club. When the song slowed down he was grinning, still holding Miyavi close.

"Miyabi, if I didn't know any better I'd say you were into me. Good thing you aren't a target. I'd probably take you to bed, have some fun and shoot you in the middle of sex...I ended up doing that a lot before...but how about we just go and have some fun? That's...if you're willing. If not then I can always ask you again a few drinks from now." The blonde was being playful. He was really starting to like Bingo's side along person. Strong, beautiful, smart, witty...Dai could see himself falling for this guy in a hurry.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:33 am

The club was loud and it was a good excuse to rub up against Dai. They were both pretty drunk and Miyavi was all smiles, gripping at Dai's waist and wanting to kiss him so badly. Dai pulled him aside and called him out on his feelings, saying he felt the same and wanted to go fool around. Oh, Miyavi wanted to, too.

"I'm up for some fun..." He smirked, not even realizing half of what Dai said. Instead, he just leaned in and kissed him, finally tasting those lips. They needed to get back to the hotel and fast. Miyavi wanted more already.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:35 am

Dai pulled Miyavi even closer when they finally kissed, grinding against him a little. Oh it felt good. Taking his hand, the hitman led his partner of sorts back to the hotel room. Once inside he pulled the tall man in for another kiss. "You sure about this? I don't want regrets in the morning for fucking a guy."
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:39 am

Miyavi was so glad to be in the hotel room and even more glad to be in Dai's arms and kissing him. He'd been wanting this for a while now. It was getting in the way of his work. He wrapped his arms around him, kissing him back fervently.

"Yes. I want this...so much..." He looked into Dai's eyes, hoping he saw that he meant it. It wasn't random, it wasn't because he was drunk. He wanted Dai.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:49 am

Dai grinned and pulled Miyavi to bed. That night was filled with more passion then Dai had ever felt. It was...incredible. He woke up the next morning very happy...only a few days later Miyavi had to leave. Bingo had pulled him from the assignment. Then...then everything went wrong. He was caught, detained, arrested, and put in jail. Who the hell had caught him? How the hell had they caught him!?

"I want to see the pig who got me! Show me their face! I deserve to see the cop smart enough to get me..."

"You deserve nothing murderer! But, lucky for you he's coming in today to let you know when your hearing is. Then you'll meet with your lawyer." The other cop looked at Dai with nothing but malice and hatred.

"Fucking men and killing them? How sick and twisted could you get? Fag."

"Why don't you come in here and find out, pig." Where was Miyabi? Wherever it was...Dai hoped he was safe. That he got away.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:54 am

It was the best night he could have hoped for. But in the morning, while he was taking a shower, he realized what Dai said....Good thing you aren't a target. I'd probably take you to bed, have some fun and shoot you in the middle of sex...I ended up doing that a lot before...

No. Not Dai. Not him. Please, any other hitman. It made sense, though. They went in to see Bingo and Miyavi left, going back to the precinct to do a little research. Sure enough, it all fell into place. It was Dai. The day Dai got arrested, Bingo and most of the other hitmen that Miyavi got files on got arrested, too. This hurt so much. It was Dai. Miyavi had done the worst thing. He was falling in love with a criminal.

Dai was screaming to see who caught him. Miyavi stood by the door to the cells for a long time before finally getting the guts enough to go in.

"Dai..." He went to the bars, tears in his eyes. He didn't want this to happen.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:04 am

Dai was looking at the man he was falling for in surprise. Then in fear. He moved quickly to the bars, whispering fast. "What the fuck are you doing here Miyabi!? They caught all of Bingo's men, you're the only one free. What are you doing? You got a death wish?!" Then the cop laid a hand on Miyavi's shoulder.

"Great work catching this one Miyavi. He would've slipped through our fingers if it wasn't for you. You are a great detective Ishihara." The guy was grinning ear to ear when it hit Dai. He was getting a sick pleasure off of watching it too.

"You...you-you're detective Ishihara...you set me up!? You bastard!" Dai ran at the bars and tried to get ahold of Miyavi but the man had stepped back.

"I trusted you! Dammit I fucking trusted you! I'll kill you. When I get free, and you better hope I never do, I will hunt you down and kill you for this. You ruined everything!" The pain and agony in Dai's eyes showed bright and clear through his anger and hatred. His threat was real. But...where was Miko going to go now? She was getting out of school for the summer and she'd have no where to go...no one to take care of her...his poor niece. She'd lost everyone already...and was going to lose him too.

"Don't let her in. She'll come. This has to be on the news...when she does...don't let her in. At least do that for the guy you stabbed in the back." Dai turned away from Miyavi and sat down. This was a nightmare. How could he have been so blind. His hits started to miss after he came into his life...why didn't he see it?
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum