Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bound to you

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Bound to you - Page 3 Empty Re: Bound to you

Post  Takuya Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:25 am

When Hyde kissed him he felt a million times better, though when Hyde didn't hold him when they laid down he took the initiative. "I wont... not in this life time..." He cuddled close to him and sighed in content, "I haven't felt this good since that morning in London last year..." Takuya leaned over to kiss his cheek, things felt right...

"No more other guys to make me jealous?" If Hyde could promise that then he'd be his forever.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:28 am

"Me either." Hyde held onto to Takuya as they nestled into the blankets. "I wouldn't need other guys to make you jealous if you'd just be my guy...I only wanted them so you'd notice me...It's stupid and immature but-...you remember Haaki? Well the name I kept calling out while we were...it was your name. He hated you because I always pretended they were you." Hyde kissed Takuya again as they laid there.

"Don't leave me...I need you."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:12 pm

"Hyde, I need to tell you something." He was still holding his friend close while he explain things to him, "That day, when I told you I'd quit? It was because I'd come to realize that something had in fact happened between us, back in London actually. And I thought... that since after Haaki you hadn't been with anyone maybe you had realized it too. But after that conversation and then the magazine, it was even more obvious that you hadn't."

They had pulled apart slightly, and he could tell Hyde was confused, "When I took a shower that morning, I had scratches down my back. And before the shower I smelled like you, before that? I had a dream that you'd begged me to take you, that I resisted at first but gave in because deep down I knew I wanted it just as bad. It wasn't a dream though, it happened. Granted we were both drunk but... the conversation after your shower, then the coldness you gave that day... I was hurt and tired of watching you get passed around like some doll and only seemingly wanting me after everything went bad. I didn't want to feel like the rebound so to speak...

"But after I left I started getting sick, slowly progessing to where I am now. Your parents paid for everything despite my protesting. Then last week your mom... came and told me you'd came back into town. I wanted to see you, but I was reluctant, because of how we parted. But then your mom told me everything. Hyde, I was born to be with you forever. Your family is decended from the royal family, and the royal family had holy guardians, ment to protect you for all eternity. Your father was your mother's guardian, and I yours. I'm sick now because I've been neglecting you... but I am meant to be with you forever. As a guardian, or friend, or lover... whatever you want of me I am. But I want to be with you, not because its my duty, but because I want to be. So if you want me you can't... you can't toy with me like that, it'll kill me Hyde..."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:19 pm

"I had the same dream...you mean we really did? And I thought it was just a dream...I thought when you said you quit that you were done being my friend...my support...my rock. I want you. To be with you. I want you to be with me...my lover...my boyfriend...my life. I need you." Hyde curled into Takuya and moved one of his legs between Takuya's. His body fit so perfectly to him it was no wonder they were meant to be.

"It's funny how accepting I am of the fact you were made for me...but doesn't my dad being part of your family technically make you my family?"
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:45 am

Takuya chuckled, "You'd think huh? But... we don't have families. Well we do, but we're holy beings. There's... several families of us that make up the main family. Each family takes a turn at providing a child. I was two when you were born." He smiled softly at him and kissed the top of his head.

"And the good news? Since we're on significantly better terms I'll recover in no time, then we have some serious catching up to do. As long as someone doesn't object?" His ran a hand up Hyde's side and grinned.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:22 pm

Hyde grinned at Takuya's hand and shivered in response. "I wouldn't have denied you then. What makes you think I'd deny you now?" The teen kissed his friend softly as he moved to rest above him. Soon enough the teen was kissing him all over as he raised his shirt up. He moaned softly as he sucked on his nipple.

"Is there anything I can do to help you relax and get better?...Anything...at...all?" By the time he was finished with his sentence Hyde was nuzzling against Takuya's crotch, ready adn willing to go down on him.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:13 am

Takuya just let Hyde have free reign over him. Letting him take off his shirt and shivering under his touch... especially when he nuzzled against his oversensitive, hardening cock. He moaned and tried to think of a smooth way to handle this. It seemed Hyde already knew what he wanted.

"I dunno... but I think my body knows just who owns it, it craves his touch."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:29 am

Hyde smiled and bit at his cock through the clothing before moving to pull it off. Hyde kissed the tip of his head softly as he moved to take in all of him in his warm mouth, moaning as he did. His hands were still exploring Takuya's body. It blew his mind that he had actually had this wonderful person before in bed and didn't know it. He really hoped Takuya would heal soon.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:35 am

Takuya gasped at the nip but moaned when he felt himself be surrounded by heat... "Hyde~ Mmm..." His hands felt amazing on his body, and he wanted to feel more of him as well...

"Hn... Hyde... I wanna feel more of you..." The brunette pulled him up and kissed him, his tongue tracing his lower lip and begging for entrance. He moaned when he got it, in the back of his mind remembering how he thought kissing him would be way better than getting drunk... Well in short... He was very right. This was definitely better.

"Ride me...?" He might not have been able to handle a lot of movement, but he needed to feel him... Claim him as his own again.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:41 am

He was pulled away from his play as Takuya kissed him, asking for entrance to his mouth. Hyde granted him that and moaned with him. What he asked next was unexpected at the very least. He was amazed to hear such a thing but was happy as well.

"Anything you say Takuya." There was a bottle of lotion somewhere. The teen took a few moments in locating it but moved back to the bed and removed his clothes slowly. It was a little odd for him to prepare himself but he was hoping that Takuya liked it...then came coating him and finally...oh god.

"Ah...god your huge..." Hyde wasn't used to sex anymore and the fact that Takuya was up in the top 5 biggest that he'd ever had...it was a bit painful. Painful but good.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:50 am

"Ah... god, Hyde..." He sat up and brushed a stray tear away from his cheek, moving closer to hug him while kissing his neck and collar bone. "Are you okay...?" Takuya hated that Hyde was hurting... but soon it would be good. Though he was sure it didn't help matter much with him being so tight, heaven when he moved though it was amazing. He'd moved them back to use the head board as a back rest, keeping his hands on his hips to help him move.

This was just amazing, everything about this and Hyde just made him feel more alive. He loved it. "Mmm... Heaven~ So good... Ooh..."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:57 am

Takuya was being so sweet and was helping Hyde adjust easily to him. Soon they were against the headboard and Hyde was picking up his pace. He couldn't remember being so filled. True he'd had a few that were bigger but they by no means even came close to what he was feeling.

"Oh god...you're...ah..." Hyde's head fell back in pleasure. He couldn't remember it feeling so good. If this was him riding him then he couldn't wait to feel Takuya taking control.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:04 am

He wanted so badly to roll them over and pound into him, but he knew he wouldn't be able to. But soon Hyde would feel that, and he'd make sure he'd remember it as well. Takuya's hand wrapped around Hyde's forgotten erection and started to pump it. He could feel himself starting to get close so he knew Hyde had to be as well. He was just bringing him a little closer.

"Hyde... I'm close..." Takuya was so addicted... He just never truly noticed how much until he hadn't been with him for over a year.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:18 am

Hyde was gasping for breath as he tried to keep his pace. Takuya's hands weren't helping his resolve to last as long as possible.

"Oh god...Ta-...Takuya...ah...oh fuck...I'm...Takuya!" The teen's head was thrown back as his hands grasped the headboard. His seed was all over their stomachs and Hyde could feel Takuya's filling him. It was amazing and for the life of him he didn't want this to end. This high...oh god.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:26 am

Takuya moaned with him and clung to his lover as he came, oh god if this just wasn't the best high ever... "Mm... Amazing..." He kissed his neck and rolled him to where Hyde was on his back but Takuya was still very much inside him. "I've never felt so complete that right now..." Takuya kissed him soft and lovingly. It felt amazing to be with him finally, after year of wanting him.

He pulled out of him and laid at his side, using his own shirt to clean up their mess. "You're mine now... I'd like to see anyone try and challenge me, friend, family, or ex alike..."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:36 am

Hyde moaned softly as he was moved. He was actually Takuya's now...and forever. The teen cuddled up to his lover and sighed happily. "I'd likie to see them try. I was only with them to substitute for you. I've wanted you all along. You'll never have to worry about me straying away from you. Not ever. I-...I love you." Hyde kissed his lover softly as he covered them back up and cuddled him.

"Please god don't let this be a dream."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:44 am

Takuya smiled gently, kissing him back, "I love you too my angel..." He happily cuddled against him and had almost fallen asleep when Hyde spoke one last time.

"Well if it is... You can bet that I'll be in here kissing you passionately and proclaiming my love. I can't stand being apart from you any longer Hyde..." Hopefully Hyde's mother wouldn't object still... but then again she only did because he was seemingly getting worse. Takuya would rather die than be apart from him again though.

Come morning he found Hyde was still in his arms, still not fully awake or aware of his surroundings. "See? I wasn't a dream... I love you."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:49 am

Hyde smiled softly and went to sleep. It was nice, warm, and peaceful...however he woke up to a scream. His mother.

"Takuya! Takuya's gone!" Hyde groaned and curled into the man his mother was screaming about.

"Moommm!!! Takuya's in here! Stop yelling, we were up late and I'm still tired!" Well as tired as he could be now. Takuya's mother stormed in and scowled at her son.

"Why did you bring him in here. Takuya are you alright? Do you need anything sweety besides my son getting a swift kick in the ass?" The woman looked quite annoyed with her son but was so pleasant to Takuya.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:56 am

Wow he never knew Hyde's mom loved him so much, "Actually mamm I'm fine. I came here of my own accord last night, there's no need for ass kickings I promise... I feel like I could run a marathon right now really~" He smiled sweetly the the woman and she was a bit shocked, well he certainly looked like he felt better...

"No more side affects? Can you walk now? Lets see now, I'll have to call the doctor--"

"U-uhm... I-I don't think that is a good choice at this moment. You see I'm lacking pants and well you know... morning u-uhh..." Hyde's mother waved her hands frantically while laughing nervously and telling them to come down to breakfast soon.

"I win~"
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:36 am

Hyde's mother left shortly after and he couldn't help but giggle. It made everything better. "I beg to differ. I win...I got you." Hyde nuzzled him softly before leaving to go get dressed. "Soo...I healed you huh?" A goofy grin spread across his face as a now clothed teen came back to his new lover.

"Just pajamas for now...we're going to need a bath later."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:02 pm

Takuy stood up and grabbed his pajama bottoms from last night, slipping into them before walking over to Hyde without a problem unlike last night. He pulled Hyde into his arms and held him there tightly, "You may have won the battle last night, but I promise I shall win the next one." Grinning down at him he stole a kiss before running off to his room, proving just how much Hyde really had healed him. It felt good to not be on some kind of life support or in a wheel chair. It felt a million times better to be near his new lover now though.

He came back to Hyde soon enough, clean shirt and pajama bottoms on. just to prove his point further he pulled Hyde onto his back and started down to the dining room. "I'm really going to be testing your mothers limits now." He was in a really good mood, about as good as that day they'd gone drinking.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:35 am

"You will be...but she'll understand eventually." Hyde kind of just wanted to stay in bed all day but knew they couldn't. "Will you go swimming with me later? Mom's going shopping and Dad's going away on business for the weekend....we'll have the whole place to ourselves." The teen took Takuya's hand and led him downstairs. His parents were there and his dad's bags were near the door ready to go when the taxi showed. His mother's purse was waiting by the door too for when she went shopping. She looked ready to kill when she saw Takuya up and moving like he was.

"You don't recover that fast Takuya...please don't strain yourself..."

"How long will you be gone today mom? I was gonna take Takuya out for a bit and pamper him. I wanted to know when you'd be home so we can be back by that time too to help with the bags and stuff." Somehow his mother bought that.

"I'll be gone till about 6pm. I'm leaving once your father does. Now both of you sit and eat." She knew they would probably be doing something so she didn't bother instigating.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum