Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bound to you

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Bound to you Empty Bound to you

Post  Takuya Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:12 am

From the beginning, Takuya always knew that Hyde was important. He was there for Hyde and Hyde alone. He was his guardian and nobody else's, the rest of the world could be in peril but so long as Hyde was okay... No granted the strength of those feelings hadn't always been there. When they were kids he just knew that he had the most fun around Hyde and that Hyde loved to have him around. And as they grew his friend's parents came to call him his guardian. After a while that's how he made his living as well, guarding a multi-billionare's son. The upside being that it was his best friend and he never had to leave unless Hyde told him to.

Even then though... All he had was Hyde's family. They raised him, he never knew his parents. All he knew was that his family served this ones for generations. And that he was never to fail Hyde, ever, to do so would be worse than death for him...

Their highschool years were particularly hard though, Hyde was exploring well... Everything. Sex, alcohol, dating, sex... Yet he remained ever faithful by Hyde's side, taking care of him after the parties or bad dates. Always he was there went the shit hit the fan. After a while when he thought surely that those were the things that would get Hyde to realize that it killed him to watch and listen. None of the guys or girls Hyde had ever been with could even compare to the ammount of passion and love he so desperately wanted to give to Hyde. But he never did... Hyde never seemed to want that from him, and at times he felt like the cute little pet that was there only for the bad... It sucked but it kept him close to Hyde.

That morning though felt different, he felt just... overall good. So he drifted into Hyde's room and laid next to him, tugging the blankets playfully. "Hyde~ wake up~ You're gonna miss breakfast and thne your parents'll skin us!"
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Bound to you Empty Re: Bound to you

Post  Hyde Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:53 am

Hyde had always been the 'rich kid' all his life and that's how people had always treated him. Even those that claimed they wanted to be with him and loved him...all but Takuya. He'd grown up with his best friend and was happy to see that he was always there. Hyde could go anywhere after something happens. When someone breaks up with him or he's had a bad night. He could do anything...yet he always went to Takuya. Hoping that him being vulnerable would cox him into doing something. Anything...but nothing ever did. Takuya was just a friend. They'd past into the 'friend zone' long ago and it didn't seem likely that they would get out of it anytime soon.

Still, Hyde always came to Takuya...the one he really wanted but couldn't have. He had been trying to read the signals for years with his best friend but nothing ever came up as him wanting to...nothing. So they stayed friends and Hyde just went on pretending they were Takuya and dreaming away his nights of Takuya in his bed. This morning however he woke up with Takuya actually in his bed. No shirt...very bouncy...

"Hm? Oh hey Takuya...you, uh, you're awfully chipper today. What's up?" The teen sat up, yawned and lightly scratched his bare chest as he woke up.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:06 am

Takuya smiled brightly when Hyde sat up and stretched. He played with the strings on his sleeping pants as the other spoke, "Nothing special. Fantastic dream led to a good morning I guess. Now come on lazy!" He playfully side tackled him and messed up his hair even more. Though he spotted yet another bruise on Hyde's arm and instantly frowned.

"He grabbed you again didn't he... Hyde I..." He touched the bruise softly and willed some healing karma into him. It always helped before, so why not now? "I'm this close to killing that guy Hyde." He held up his hand and showed his index and thumb pinched tightly together. Hyde had been putting up with that loser for a while now...

Why could Hyde date him? Sure he was his guardian and all... It would be complicated though, he was sure.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:11 am

Hyde looked down at another bruise on his body. Shit...he was meaning to hide that one from Takuya. Getting out of bed the blonde sighed. "He just...forgot we were role playing is all. I said someone else's name other than his and he got a bit rough. Nothing to worry about." He'd called out Takuya's name again...and Haaki was getting more violent every time it happened. He'd have to dump him soon.

"He wants to be what I want and role playing makes it obvious there's someone I want a whole lot more then him. Just forget it okeh? Come on. Dad's probably waiting for us." Hyde grabbed a loose shirt and yanked it on as he padded downstairs to breakfast.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:17 pm

It was the same story every time. Roleplaying. He wanted someone else so he got hurt for it... which indirectly hurt him. Hyde always tried to hide things like this from him and he hated it. Sighing he moved to catch up with him and grabbed his wrist gently, pulling him back and into a hug.

"You know I can't just forget it Hyde. Just be careful when you break up with him okay?" Same story, same pattern. Even Hyde had his limits to the abuse he would take. This was no different, the only thing that changed was wether or not Hyde would agree to sleep with them one last time and then come home feeling used. How could Hyde not see what that did to him? How it killed him be see him come in bruised, upset, smelling like sex, and clinging to him desperately as he cried his heart out into his shoulder? So many times he wanted to just lay him down and have his way with him, erase everything... But he was too well mannered to do that. He wouldn't lower himself to Hyde's ex's levels, no matter how badly he wanted the other for himself.

"I wont say anything to your dad... but you've gotta smile, okay?" His smiles were the best. Especially when said smiles were directed to him. He loved to make him smile, he'd love to make him feel a whole lot more.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:57 pm

"I'll be alright. You worry too much Takuya." Hyde smiled at his friend as they went to breakfast and then he went swimming in the pool. It felt nice to have the cool water on him. He was glad to have it. Now...just needed to get Takuya in the pool.

"Hey sexy. What you doing?" The teen stopped and looked up to see his boyfriend.

"Nothing. Just swimming. Join me?"
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:20 pm

Takuya had some stuff to do in his room after breakfast, but he was happy to find Hyde went swimming in the pool just outside his balcony. He watched him secretly... frowning deeply when he saw his boyfriend joining him. God he hated this. Grumbling to himself he walked away from the window and flopped on his bed. Hyde's parents weren't home, he knew what would be happening...

His heart sank at the thought. So much for his good day...

"Help!" Haaki? Concerned he went to his balcony but didn't see Hyde. Without a thought he jumped onto the roof and then off into the pool. It was something he normally did for fun but this was urgent. Hyde was sinking to the bottom of the deep end and Haaki was too pansy to save him himself. His arms wrapped tightly around Hyde's waist and kicked off the bottom and rushed to the surface. He laid him upon the edge and quickly jumped up there himself. He wasn't breathing. Shit!

"CPR." "I don't know CP-- What do you think you're doing?!" Takuya pressed his lips to Hyde's, then he pulled back to press on his chest three times, then back to his lips. He did this twice before Hyde coughed up the water in his lungs. He help him sit up and pat his back, concern written all over his face. The look on his boyfriend's face pissed him off though. He grabbed him by his shirt and quickly hoisted him off the ground, "You pansy ass bastard! What kind of man, let alone boyfriend, are you?! He could have died and you're pissed because you--"

"Well maybe if you didn't look like you were fucking enjoying yourself!" Oh that was it, that started a rather brutal fight between the two.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:27 pm

His boyfriend grinned and leaned in to kiss Hyde. Hyde had lifted himself up but slipped and hit his head, falling into the water and sinking. Next thing he knew Takuya was above him and he was coughing up water...and Haaki and Takuya were fighting?!

"Guys! Guys stop it!!! Haaki! Takuya! ENOUGH!" Hyde was between both boys now as they stood fuming.

"Haaki. Go home. I'm done with you. We're over." Haaki didn't look pleased at all but he left all the same.

"Takuya...thank you. But no more fighting." He hugged his friend, hoping for him to see that he wanted him...but like always, it didn't.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:39 pm

He couldn't speak... He was so pissed. But he hugged Hyde tightly to him nevertheless, until he felt something warm and wet running down his chin... pulling back he touched it and was shocked to find blood, "I'm bleeding." He was... a bit puzzled. Had he really just fought that hard for Hyde?

"I'm sorry Hyde... I didn't mean to force anything..." He wiped the blood away from his chin and sucked on his lip, looking Hyde over and noticing the bruise on his head. "Your head..." He put his hand on it and willed it to heal, smiling when his hand pulled away and the bruise was gone. "There, perfect again." He smiled and offered his arm, "Wanna change? then maybe we can go out somewhere."

What Hyde would come to find, was that all the bruises and scrapes would be gone and that he would be feeling perfectly fine.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:44 pm

Hyde frowned at the blood but smiled at Takuya's healing hand. "Yes but first let's get you cleaned up and changed...you're all wet too." The teen nuzzled Takuya one last time before they went and got cleaned up. Soon they were out and walking about in the park.

"Where do you want to go? Anywhere really. We could go to the airport and go anywhere we like if you want. It's the weekend after all." Hyde linked his arms with his best friend, pulling him a bit closer.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:51 pm

"You know I'm just as happy travelling as I am staying here in Japan with you." Takuya smiled warmly at his and put an arm around his shoulder, "I dunno though, why don't you surprise me? Otherwise I'm gonna say lets go drinking."

His tongue poked out at him as they walked.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:02 pm

Hyde's eyes lit up. "I know the perfect place! Come on." He took Takuya to the airport and booked a flight but refused to tell Takuya where. They would get clothes and things where they were going. He knew the best place to go drinking...that way he could go to bars and drink too.

"We're going to England. London in particular. That way I can drink with you. Sound like fun?" Takuya was a couple years older then him and able to drink while Hyde wasn't quite that age yet but in England they were both able to drink.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:29 pm

Takuya was confused until they landed in London. Sometimes he forgot Hyde was younger than him, and that they couldn't drink out together in Japan. "Sounds great, but we better get a room and stuff before hand." It would seem Hyde already had this planned though, their room was ready and so was the taxi that was to take them out shopping.

"Man, when you plan you plan Hyde. Tonight's gonna be great..." He smiled as they stopped in front of a rather expensive store. A girl working their greeted them as they walked in, "Hello! Are you two here shopping for one another? I always love seeing what people pick out for each other!"
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:46 pm

"I try my best~" The lady at the shop was quite chipper and it gave him an idea. He shook his head and pulled her aside so Takuya couldn't hear.

"Actually I need you to help me find something that will make him take notice in me and want me...I really like him and he's been my best friend since forever...think you can help?" The woman smiled brightly and nodded.

"As long as I can help him first and you tell me what you'd like to see him in." Hyde told her everything she needed to know and waited while she helped Takuya out. Hopefully this worked.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:11 am

Takuya found the woman at his side and helping him pick out an outfit, he had to admit he was quite pleased. She picked out jeans and a printed tshirt that clung to him nicely. Simple worked for Takuya, but for Hyde she would go fancier. Just a bit anyways~ "You wait here, I'm gonna go check on your friend~"

She went back to Hyde with a smile on her face, "I know just how to help~ there's a perfume he was very attracted to. And he seemingly loves button downs and tight pants. Follow me m'dear~" She tugged him around the store, throwing clothing articles at him and pushing him into a dressing room.

"Alright you, I've given you a ton of options, now work it for me dearie while I fetch that perfume!"
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:18 am

Hyde was looking at the clothes he had...hmm...tight dark blue skinny jeans, white button down shirt that wasn't tucked in but went down to the right length, a printed tie that was around his neck and not the shirt, and chucks...looked good. The white button down was open at the top for the tie to hang on his neck and the sleeves were rolled up to the middle of his forearm. The teen stepped out just as the girl came back with the perfume and added some to his wrists and neck.

"Perfect! Takuya...what do you think of this outfit for Hyde?"
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:05 am

Takuya followed the woman around the racks and to the dressing rooms just as Hyde was walking out. He smelled his perfume as he stepped out. Oh god he smelled amazing... It was hard to not just excuse them and push him into the changing stall and kiss him profusely. Who needed alcohol when they could get drunk on Hyde's smell and kisses?

His eyes roamed all over Hyde, the pair before him could tell he was clearing thinking something to do with Hyde... and that he approved greatly. But he had always been too polite to take advantage of anyone, no matter how badly he wanted Hyde.

"I love it, and the perfume. It's very... irresistable." He was smiling at Hyde, his eyes were almost glowing with his need for him. Things at the bar/club would be interesting for sure.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:28 am

The way Takuya was looking at him said so much...but he still refrained. Even at the bar. Sure they were laughing and having fun and getting very cozy but...he never took the initiative and went for it. Hyde was afraid to...he wanted Takuya very much but if Takuya didn't try first...

He was always going after what he wanted and wasn't afraid to do it...so if he wasn't coming onto him and going for it...that meant he didn't want him right?....right?

"Takuya. You-hic-rr so hott. Mmm...you should totally take me to bed...mmm...to be under you..." Hyde was clearly drunk but saying everything that was in his heart. Too bad it probably wasn't the best time to do that.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:38 am

Takuya was probably just as drunk as Hyde, though one would never be able to tell. They stumble out of the bar and down the road to their hotel. He gave the other a piggy back ride half way there and when they got to the room he laid him down and crawled over him. He burried his head in the crook of his shoulder, breathing in his scent deeply and running his lips over the soft skin there.

They were so drunk he hardly doubted any of this would be remembered all that well. But soon his lips were nipping at the smooth flesh of his neck and small little moans were coming from him. He wasn't sure if it would come to sex, but definitely a very nice, drunken make-out.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:43 am

Hyde found himself on the bed and with Takuya above him. He was getting kisses...and nips...oh if only this would go a bit further. "Oh Takuya...more...I need more...I want you...so very much." Hyde rocked his hips up into his best friend as he pulled him up into a demanding kiss.

"Fuck me. I want you to fuck me...please Takuya..."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:53 am

Hyde wanted sex... he wanted sex, he wanted him? Their minds must have been still getting drunk... Hyde's eyes were a million miles away and full of lust, he was sure his matched though. Things like this were harder to ignore when he was drunk, but they'd never been like this before when drinking. It had to be the break-up...

"Hyde... What about... Haaki...?" He was speaking through their kisses while his hands roamed. In their drunken shape he wasn't sure how long the sex would last anyways.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:56 am

"Ah...don't care...want...you..." Hyde was starting to take off Takuya's clothes as he kissed his skin. Who cared about Haaki when he had the real thing he was substituting for? His hands roamed over his body before moving to go inside his pants and stroke his growing member lightly.

"Don't you want to take me? Make me yours...and feeling me beneath you begging for more?"
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:04 am

Takuya groaned and thrusted a bit into his hand, "Mm... You have no clue..." He was sure if Hyde knew just how long he wanted him well... he wouldn't be all too pleased. But his voice and perfume was driving him mad with want. He wanted Hyde. He didn't care if they didn't remember it in the morning, but he wanted him.

Finally the thin line that kept him at bay broke. Soon they were both naked and Takuya was kissing him everywhere, adoring him just like he'd always dreamed of doing... Heaven it was amazing. "Lube... we need it."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:10 am

"Bathroom...hurry..." Hyde had never felt so alive. The way Takuya moved with him...their bodies crashing together and their moans becoming as one. Oh god he didn't think it would ever feel this good. Then morning came and he woke up with his boxers and his shirt on. It was unbuttoned and his tie was all crooked but wow...then he looked over at Takuya and saw something similar to it. Oh...it was just another dream.

"Dammit. I've got to get his attention somehow...anything."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:15 am

Takuya groaned and curled closer to the warmth next to him. His eyes cracked open to see a still slightly clothed Hyde... so it hadn't happened... great... the thought of it not being real depressed him.

"Morning Hyde..." He knew he was awake, despite his attempts to hide it. God why hadn't last night been real?! It all had felt so real and... god dammit... "I have a head ache..."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum