Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eden Rehab Center

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Eden Rehab Center - Page 3 Empty Re: Eden Rehab Center

Post  Kanon Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:32 am

Kanon stood there in shock. There....there had been someone else? "You're wrong about him. He loves me and I love him...we'll make it."

"That's what she thought too. She thought Miku was going to save her...but he simply...killed her. Got her hopes up...made her believe they would get out...and...then he got bored and took her away from everyone. She was the child you never were Miku. The one that was good enough. She was your sister Miku. She was your sister and you killed her!...she idolized her 'big brother'. I wonder what she must have felt when you took her life...betrayal? Sadness? Or pity. Pity for you not being able to live with another sibling being better then you could ever hope to be!" Yoshiki was trying to push Miku over the edge and kill him. He wanted to force Miku to become irrational and dangerous. Make Kanon not trust him and break his heart.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:03 am

"No... no that's not right. That's... that's wrong! I didn't... She was suffering too! Suffering because you kept making her into something we weren't meant to be! You forced it! Just like you were trying to do with Kanon!"

"So you killed her before she could get the chance? You soiled Kanon first, fooling him into believing you cared. Even as going as far as to take him to bed... You know he's a gentle soul, that your self sacrifice would get to him. Then you intended to come here to kill, but you'll kill everyone. That's how you were built Akiharu... built to murder everything you care about!" Yoshiki Made a bold lunge at Miku and stabbed him with the serum and injected it. Miku quickly threw him away from himself but the damage was already done, the serum spread rapidly and Miku was trembling with rage...

"I'm going to tear you to pieces! You killed my mother, sister--" He coughed some blood up as he stepped towards the man, "You will die with me here today."
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:09 am

Kanon watched the scene unfold with horror. Miku was killing Yoshiki. Kanon moved to stop but that only resulted in him being mthrown into a wall. He was against the wall and trembling as the man he loved turned into something that Kanon could barely recognize. He just about ripped Yoshiki to pieces...before turning to him with the same intent in his eyes.

"Miku...Miku don't. It's me. It's Kanon...y-you're lover...Miku snap out of it please...Miku!" There was no change in his eyes. Kanon knew he had to run or he'd die. So he got up and ran...ran and hid. The screams that followed were absolutely terrible. But he didn't move. Not once. He hated knowing his lover was doing this. Soon enough the screams died out and all that Kanon heard was footsteps...Miku was sniffing him out. He was going to die. Yoshiki had been right. Whatever he'd stabbed him with had changed Miku...and not for the better.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:24 am

Miku killed everyone that hadn't ran. Luckily it was majoritively the guards and not actual patients... but a few did find themselves in the blood bath. But Miku found himself not caring, he needed to find Kanon... He had to.

He sniffed the air and slowly made the way towards where Kanon hid. The door to the room was bolted shut... He pound on it with his fist once then slid down the wall. His entire body was wracked with pain, and his cries of pain proved that. His body urged to kill the thing he smelled on the other side of the door but his mind wouldn't let him. So he laid himself down in front of the door and just whimpered...

"Don't come out..." A grumbling, pained, and broken voice whispered. He hoped with time the serum would wear out... Or maybe Kanon could attempt to try and find some sort of cure...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:31 am

Kanon squeeked when Miku pounded his fist on the door. He told him not to come out but Kanon wanted to hold him...make everything alright. Miku had been willing to sacrifice himself for him...why wasn't he willing to do the same? The teen was willing...he loved Miku and if he had to die he wanted to die by the hands of someone he loved...and someone he knew loved him. Slowly he unbolted the door and came out. In the process of hiding his slightly grey tinted feathery wings had unfurled from his back and made a cocoon around him. Now they moved to bring Miku into his arms.

Kanon knew this was the last thing he'd probably be doing but it was worth it to hold him one more time.

"I love you...and if you need to kill me to become normal again then I'm willing to give myself to you...you're all I wanted in life and I'm happy to have had you. I love you Miku...always." Kanon was crying as he felt the pain start. Miku couldn't help it though. That's what he had to remember...his lover was killing because he couldn't help it...and to know that deep down he was truly loved by him was enough to die happily.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:41 am

Miku's fingers clawed slightly at Kanon's shoulders when he felt the other move close. But when he realized what he was doing he pushed away from Kanon. He grabbed his head and hid into his knees, "No. No... I don't want to do it!" He was sobbing into his knees and trembling... He wanted to kill him but he didn't, he was torn terribly.

"Gotta fix it. Can't risk killing you..." Blindly he ran away to Yoshiki's lab, something in here has to counter act whatever this was! He was getting frustrated though, he collapsed on the floor and cried out for Kanon... He needed his help, but he needed to be super careful around him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:50 am

Kanon was shocked when he found himself pushed away. He needed to help Miku...had to help him. But shock kept Kanon in place till he heard him calling out to him.

"Miku...Miku what are you doing? Stop. Stop! You can't do anything without knowing what he injected you with! Stay calm...hold on." Kanon quickly went to work looking up what Yoshiki had put into his lover. After a bit he found that Miku was injected with all kinds of bad blood and the only thing that could conteract it was pure, undiluted angelic blood mixed with unicorn blood. Did they have unicorn blood!? The angel quickly found the angelic blood but the unicorn blood was locked in an iron freeze cell container to keep the blood fresh...only one vial.

"I hope this works." Kanon mixed the two and grabbed Miku's hair, pulling his head to one side to reveal his neck to him. Two seconds later and the new serum was going through his blood stream.

"That's the only thing that can help...just stay calm...it should start working shortly." He'd gone back to holding Miku close...he prayed with all his might that this worked. He couldn't lose Miku...he just couldn't.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:30 am

Miku stopped as soon as Kanon commanded it, sitting down on the floor and watching him closely as he worked. He looked worried... Miku growled a bit when Kanon pulled on his hair and injected him. But soon he could feel his rage calming... And through the hour his beastly features started to recede and he started becoming more human.

"Kanon... I'm sorry... Forgive me..."

Unexpectedly he started sobbing into Kanon's chest, clinging to him and trembling. He couldn't stop apologizing profusely to him... He felt so horrible.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:34 am

Kanon held Miku as he cried. He could understand where the pain and sorrow was coming from...all the people...all the lives. "Shh...shh. It's alright...I've got you...shh...It's alright." Kanon's wings wrapped around Miku as if to shield him from the outside world. He wanted to keep him safe and sound...help him in anyway he could. Once he had calmed down enough Kanon stood up and walked with Miku outside.

"We're free...free to do whatever we want...no more serums and injections...no more doctors...just us...and freedom."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:45 am

To step outside of that hell hole was such a huge weight off his shoulders, and to be there with Kanon... Oh heaven they were free! He pulled Kanon into a kiss and just... wouldn't let him go for the world. "Free... that's a word I never thought I'd be able to say and mean... I love you Kanon. God I love you so much!" Miku kissed him again and stroked his face.

"We both... could really use a shower though. Then we can run and start over... Maybe we can even skip the country. We'll take Yoshiki's money... we'll be set for life nearly."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:49 am

Kanon grinned at Miku's enthuziasim and hugged him. "A shower...then we can go anywhere. I don't think I've ever seen your eyes shine so bright." He was happy to be alive. Happy to have found the lover he did...and happy to be able to be with him.

"I love you...come...let's get the money and go. A shower can wait. I don't want to be here anymore...we'll find a place for the night and stay there." Kanon headed back inside to get the money from Yoshiki's safe and then they'd be gone from this place forever, nevering having to look back...ever.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:01 pm

Miku had to admit he was just as eager to leave. So they gathered the money, some clothes, and left. They walked to the nearest town and went to a hotel, getting one of the luxury suites just to splurge a bit to celebrate. Once in their room, Miku snatched Kanon up and jumped on the huge Queen size bed. "Mmm... this is nice, I can't believe we're here... Now let's shower, I've missed you even though it hasn't been all that long. But I'd like to do something different this time, if we get that far..."

He grinned playfully at him and pulled him to the master bathroom.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:07 am

They got the money but didn't go too far. Only a mile or two. Nice hotel...best room. And there was Miku's lips...and his hands. Kanon grinned into the kiss and gladly gave in to his lover. A nice bath together sounded lovely. He wondered what Miku was wanting to do. Oh well...he was too busy not thinking as he moved to strip Miku, kissing every bit of skin he could touch.

"A bath sounds amazing...steamy...hot...mmm and very. very. good." Kanon was all smiles as he led his lover to the rather large tub and turned on the water.

"Anything added in the water or just light some candles?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum