Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eden Rehab Center

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Eden Rehab Center Empty Eden Rehab Center

Post  Kanon Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:10 pm

Another daily injection of whatever. All because he had OB-. Rarest blood and apparently the most compatible to the serum they were injecting into him. Kanon was definitely seeing an improvement. His behavior had changed. He was nicer, more polite. He was more focused and calmer. Maybe it was a drug they were wanting to make marketable as a behavioral modifier...or a mellower. Like Ativan or Ridlin or something. But he did notice something else spike. His urge to have someone. There was one in particular that caught his eye. That one also hated everyone. Akiharu is what the doctors always called him but the nurses called him Miku. Either way Kanon knew he wouldn't be able to do anything. He wasn't reporting it either...he'd had enough trouble in his life with doctors trying to 'fix' that part of him. So the teen sat down on the floor and started to read a book. He had to do something. Doing nothing only made the urges stronger.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Eden Rehab Center Empty Re: Eden Rehab Center

Post  Miku Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:44 pm

Miku grumbled as he sat there taking several injections. He hated this place, he wished it and everyone in it would just burn to the ground and die. Ever since he could remember he'd been given those shots... he couldn't remember even being happy once. What person who didn't have anyone would be though? There were the nurses... but they were only nice cause they had to be.

With a sigh he let himself be lead to a common of sorts. He didn't know why, no one ever paid him any attention anymore. After a group of his so called peers called him a demon and he nearly killed them... Well to say he was isolated by everyone was an understatement... It was probably for the best though, he was prone to violence after all...

"Hey pretty boy~ Why don't you put that book down and come here?" A group of guys he hadn't seen around much walked over to some guy in the corner, pulling him up and tossing the book carelessly behind them. A bad move seeing as how the book hit him in the head... "Why so tense? Come on relax... Hey!" The kid pushed him away and caused the others to jump him. He didn't know what it was but he was up and over there in a flash. One black and one white wing had extended from his back, his fingers grew long and fang like, and his canines lengthened and sharpened dramatically. He ripped one of the teens away and slashed another. Not a single one of the punks that had touched the trembling form behind got away without some mark. The one that had started it though fought back... but didn't stand a chance. A guard tried to stop him but it took nearly six of them to take him down and tranquillize him. All of his recently gained features retracted and he was back to just looking human again, pissed, but human.

He looked to the still shaking teen, locking eyes with his, seemingly looking him over to make sure he was okay before walking with the guards to a cell. They chained him up for good measure... he knew this would be bad for him later. The doctors hated seeing him get violent... Sighing he slouched against the wall, pulling his knees close and hiding his head in his arms...
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:56 pm

Kanon was paying no attention to what was going on till a group of guys moved and picked him up. He reached for his book but they took it away from him. "Hey! Let go of me!" Kanon pushed the guy away from him and started to head to his book but didn't get more then a step before they were grabbing him and trying to pin him down. It lasted only a few seconds though and then...then he was there. The guy that Kanon found himself drawn toward. He had wings and claws and fangs...it was scary to say the least...but he defended him. The guy protected him...it took six guards to finally take him down...pity. Kanon wanted to talk to him...say thank you. Admire him a little. Even when he was that scary looking...the teen still wanted near him. How...strange.

It was a few days before anyone was allowed in the hallway that led to Miku's room and even longer before he came back out. When he did Kanon went to him. He had to say thank you...just had to.

"M-miku san? I wanted to say thank you. For protecting me like you did. I know you probably didn't do it for me but...thank you. It means a lot to me." The teen bowed to the man, much to the shock of everyone in the common.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:09 pm

Miku was reading when he felt someone walk up to him... That guy from the other day. He knew his name? How did he... well he wasn't exactly anyones favorite. Rumors got around he guessed... Sighing he closed his book and moved to stand, "You don't have to." Miku looked down at him and wasn't quite sure how to react. They had grounds that they could walk around, grounds that had less eyes and ears. He glared at some teens that were staring too intently at them but looked back at the other, "There's too many nosey people in here. If you'd like to continue for some reason follow me."

His voice was low so only the other could hear. Part of him hoped the guy would be too scared. He could easily kill him... he proved that a few days ago with the guy who attacked him. But much to his dismay The teen had in fact followed him, great...

"What's your name and what on Earth possessed you into talking to me? Surely you've heard the rumors."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:21 pm

Kanon watched Miku go and followed shortly after. He wanted to know him...felt compelled to know him. "I-I have...my name's Shinya. But people call me Kanon. You helped me. I wanted to thank you for that. No one's ever helped me before...ever. I know it wasn't for me...t-they hit you with my book. I'm sorry about that. I like heavy books...I just-. You always look so alone and closed off from everyone. I guess I just wanted to know why...m-maybe be a friend..." A light white aura was appearing behind him. the serum was working faster then the doctors thought. His wings were developing quickly and his violent tendencies were nearly all gone. What they didn't know was the angelic blood was making him anemic. It was thining out his blood too much.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:32 pm

Was this guy for real?

"Heh... either you're blind or you're crazy. You saw me a few days ago didn't you? I'm a monster. I was raised to be isolated. I've killed and I'll kill again without blinking. Being around me is dangerous, everyone knows that and they're content knowing I'm the most vile thing they could have ever see..."

He was trying to scare him, to see if he was genuine. He wasn't going to let just anyone in, even if it was their big ass book that had finally made him realize his need to protect him. The more Kanon stayed the more that feeling grew... probably just the mix of all the immortal blood in him. "You still want to be near me? I saved you from what they tried doing to me, what nobody else stopped. I figure... I might as well help one person be saved in this hell hole... Though I must admit, that was one heavy ass book that hit me in the head."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:30 am

Kanon didn't seem phased by anything Miku said. "I don't think so. The way you looked was scary yes but you did it in such a way...even if it was hurting someone you moved gracefully. You put yourself between those boys and me instead of just hitting them. You have some compassion in you...even if it's only a little. I want to get to know you...be your friend...danger is no stranger to me. Believe me. Sorry again about the book...War and Peace...never read it. Figured I'd give it a shot..." A small smile appeared on Kanon's lips as he looked up at Miku, wanting to be his friend...if nothing more at least a friend.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:56 am

Kanon wasn't phased... He still wanted to know him, wanted to be his friend. It pulled a few strings in his heart, he was glad he protected the other now. He gained the one things others swore he'd never have. Someone who wanted to be near him despite his issues... That calmed him more than what anyone could ever know.

Miku smiled softly at him, "Well then... I guess I can't object to that. Though you have to promise me, if I go crazy like I did the other day... Don't get in the way, don't try stopping me, anything. I attack blindly... It doesn't happen often, but just try to avoid me if it does. Oddly enough I find you're the one person I don't want hurt in this hell hole. You're different." The blonde sat down on a bench and patted the spot next to him, "Though it might be good for both of us to meet elsewhere, the commons is hardly private. More rumors to fly around if they don't already. Don't worry though, I've got your back."

And over the next few weeks Miku found himself becoming closer and more protective of his friend. But things were changing in Kanon too. He continued to get sweeter and more confident with each day. It had to have been the shots they were giving him... but he found it odd that they'd yet to really show up in him yet. He wanted to know why he was so drawn to his only friend. Something inside him drove him to protect him... it was coming soon though, he could feel it. With every step he took to the gardens he could feel a powerful white aura... and when he rounded the corner he saw Kanon... the aura was coming from him.

"Kanon... you okay?" What neither knew was that both their doses of serums had been increased. Kanon's angelism was growing rapidly now, more so than it already was. They were studying them both... Their angel, Kanon, and their demon, Miku. It was puzzling to them that the two were such close friends with their opposite bloods. But it made for the perfect test subjects. These two would prove quite useful...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:12 am

Kanon grinned and nodded at what Miku said. Over the next few weeks he found his desire for him growing stronger. He was thinking about him when he heard Miku's voice. The angel looked up and smiled, making the aura even brighter around him in his happiness.

"I'm fine. Just got done with my monthly checkup with the doctors...they said my body was adapting to the drugs perfectly...though I feel a bit weak. How are you? Got your checkup too?" Kanon moved to let Miku sit down but stayed close to his friend and leaned his head on Miku's shoulder. He felt a bit tired...and Miku was a good pillow.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:20 am

Miku sat next to him and let the other lean against him, indeed something was very off in Kanon... It wasn't good. "I'm alright, they doubled my doses though... and I think my senses are on the edge. You're smelling very sweet today." He couldn't say what he was really thinking. Right now Kanon smelled like the most enticing thing he'd ever smelled. His scent was drawing him in... and he wasn't going to stop it. He loved the way Kanon smelled, it calmed him.

He leaned back on the bench and moved his arm around Kanon's lower back, this was comfortable. He could stay like this for a while...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:26 am

Kanon smiled softly and turned his nose into Miku's shoulder and breathed in his musky scent. "Mmm...you always smell like that to me. Irresistible is what I'd describe it as...it's nice to know I smell good though." The angel started to nuzzle into Miku as his arm went around his waist. This was nice...he rather enjoyed it.

"If I go to my room and lay down...would you come with me? I want your company but I want to lay down for a bit too." Bright blue eyes looked up into the demon's, asking him to come with him.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:40 am

Miku nodded and stood, but he pulled Kanon onto his back and gave him a piggy back ride. He started walking and didn't care what anyone else thought, "Are you sure you're okay? Did... you tell the doctors?" As much as he hated the doctors they were the only ones they could medically depend on.

He'd walked Kanon back to his rooms several times, so finding it wasn't an issue at all. He simply opened the door and laid Kanon down gently on the bed, crawling in next to him shortly after. Miku wasn't surprised when Kanon cuddled right up to him and used him for a pillow again. This was nice...

"You're worrying me Kanon..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:45 am

Kanon let Miku take him back to his room, smiling at the piggy back ride. He snuggled up to his friend again and let himself relax. He was comfortable enough to purr right now.

"No. They said my body would need to get used to the new dosage amount and said I'd feel somewhat drained for a bit. I like you in my bed...you're soft...and warm...and...sooo irresistible. Makes me want you..." Kanon was falling asleep and not paying attention to his words. He was telling Miku how he felt...exactly how he felt. He didn't realize it till later when he woke up but it was too late to take them back by then.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:55 am

Kanon wanted him?! Like... sexual want? Miku couldn't stop himself from staring at Kanon through the time that he slept, stroking his hair and cheeks, and even massaged his back a little. Somebody wanted him... A friend was all he could have asked for, but a lover was something he'd only vaguely dreamed of. But Kanon... he could see himself with Kanon. He did try and protect him all the time, it was like he was his but he'd still yet to claim him... This was all just to good to be real, Kanon was just tired and that was how he'd play it off as. With that thought in mind Miku fell asleep partially under Kanon, not even waking up when Kanon did... He was content sleeping next to him and breathing in his calming scent.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:00 pm

Kanon looked down to see Miku still there and holding him. A warm smile crossed his face as he nuzzled Miku's neck. "God you're cute...why can't I have you?" He was musing to himself though had Miku been awake he probably still would've said the same thing. He wanted Miku. He was just afraid that Miku wouldn't want him back.

"My knight in shining armor...you really are so much better then they give you credit for."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:08 pm

"Mmm... Maybe you're giving me more credit than what I'm worth..." Miku didn't hear the first thing he said, but the nuzzling and Kanon shifting closer to him had drew him from a rather nice dream... A dream where they were out of this hell hole and together, their bodies passionately crashing together... yeah... That would be heaven as far as Miku was concerned.

His eyes opened slowly and gazed up into Kanon's sleepily, he hated that he was simply going to ignore what Kanon had said, play it off as he was tired... It was so obvious in both of their eyes what they really wanted was each other...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:13 pm

Kanon smiled down at Miku and shook his head. "They don't give you enough. You're everything I dreamed of. Everything I want. They can all go to hell as far as I care...I have you and that's all I need. My protector..." My Miku...Kanon was still looking into Miku's eyes as he trailed off. It wasn't but a few moments when his desire finally got the best of him and he kissed Miku. He pulled back after a moment though in case Miku was angry.

"I'm sorry...I just. If I didn't do that I was going to go insane. Please don't be angry with me...I had to know what if felt like." And boy did it feel amazing.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:23 pm

Kanon made it awfully hard to ignore now... He was wanted. But how to approach it now? After he'd spoken there was a silence that was indescribably between them. Though when Kanon kissed him, it sent a spark through him and something deep down inside of him was very happy. He'd almost gotten his hand up and tangled in Kanon's silky hair... but he'd pulled away.

"If we don't do it again I'm going to go insane." Miku's hand moved behind his neck and pulled him in for another kiss, this one was more demanding but let his feelings for Kanon be known. Kanon was his, his to protect and cherish... He wanted to keep him close forever and never let those filthy doctors touch him again... to break out of this place and be free with him...

"How did that feel...?" Miku's thumb caressed his cheek, still looking up at him with longing.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:27 pm

Kanon gasped into the kiss and somehow moved himself into Miku's lap again, only in a much more provocative position. The kiss left him breathless and wanting more. "Felt like Heaven..." Kanon leaned in to kiss Miku again as his hands searched for his shirt to remove it. He desperately wanted to touch Miku...have him...be with him. If the angel could get Miku to take him then his entire being would be complete, he just knew it. All he wanted was this man...and no one else was going to have him. No one else was close to him...not like this.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:39 pm

Miku lifted himself so Kanon could remove his shirt, his own hands moved to started to removing Kanon's shirt. Once gone his lips latched onto his skin and started adoring it, kissing and nipping it softly. He shifted Kanon bellow him and trailed down his flat stomach, musing to himself as he worked to remove Kanon's pants...

How had he gotten so lucky? To have someone so beautiful and amazing want him so passionately... Whatever god was looking out for him he thanked them. And prayed for them to continue to watch over them both... Things like this could get them in serious trouble, they often times didn't approve of sexual relationships, especially between the same sexes. It was only okay if the child was going to be something useful to their cause.

"Kanon... Let me claim you, you're the only person in this hell hole I want to be with... That I want to steal... please." Granted Miku already had him stripped down and he just had to kick his leg a couple times and he'd be free... but he wanted Kanon's consent. He wanted to hear him say he wanted him again.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:47 pm

Kanon was fighting back moans as Miku's lips trailed his body. Everything he did only seemed to fuel Kanon's desire. He couldn't stop this now even if he wanted to. It was so sweet that Miku wanted his consent. He was such a gentleman. The teen sat up and kicked off the rest of his clothes. "I want you Miku...take me...steal me...I'm yours to have...always." Kanon moved to kiss Miku's neck and torso, sucking on one of his nipples before laying back down and pulling him over him.

"I've never wanted anything more."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:05 pm

Well that was all the consent he needed. Though they may have a problem... "We need some kind of lube... I wont take you dry." Miku kissed him softly, hoping that the other had something, anything they could use. Otherwise he'd be getting dressed and hunting. That wouldn't be an easy feat with him being horny like he was.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:15 pm

Kanon was happy that Miku wanted him and was gladly willing to give himself. But Miku had a point...they needed something. It made him happy to know that Miku wouldn't be too rough with him. Racking his brain Kanon remembered something. He moved so he was above the demon and kissed him before getting up. There was a bottle of lotion...whether it would work or not...

"They gave me a big bottle of lotion for my dry skin. It's hydrating skin lotion...will that work?" Kanon held up the bottle and showed Miku, making sure it was before he went back to the bed. Laying down the teen spread his legs so his new lover could prep him...take him...and claim him as his own.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:12 pm

Miku watched him as he got up, his body was gorgeous... He could watch him all day. Though he had to admit he'd much rather touch him all day. That idea was quite a nice one for him. But the lotion in Kanon's hands and the thought of what was soon coming was even better. "Yeah, that'll work. Now come back here, I'm not done exploring you..." He grinned and pulled him back to the bed.

He loved watching Kanon give himself to him so willingly, it was amazing. It was a feeling he knew he wouldn't ever grow tired of. He leaned down to kiss him softly before trailing down his wonderfully shaped body, adoring every spot his lips came in contact with. While he did this he coated his fingers with the lotion, and by the time he was down to his throbbing erection he slipped a slicked finger inside him while also going down on him. He purred happily as he heard his soon to be lover moaning, Miku was passionate when he wanted to be... He just needed the right person around. Kanon was the only one who saw this side of him though, the only one that would at that. If they only knew that the organization keeping them their had something terrible planned for them...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:58 pm

His body responded so well to Miku's kisses and carrasses. It felt like he was on fire...and wanted more. His body felt the intrusion but also the warm, wet heat that surrounded his erection. Kanon's body tensed as he gasped in pleasure. A soft moan escaped him as he let himself relax again.

"Wow...ah...Miku..." His body started to respond on it's own as he moved to meet his lover's fingers, feeling another being added. It was only a few more moments and his vision was blurred with spots and his entire body spasmed in pleasure.

"Ah!...Miku...right there..." The angel's hands tangled themselves as he continued to move, trying to feel more, wanting more...needing more.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum