Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eden Rehab Center

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Eden Rehab Center - Page 2 Empty Re: Eden Rehab Center

Post  Miku Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:07 pm

Oh those moans! He loved them but they could get them caught... So Miku moved from his erection and to his lips, kissing him passionately as he moved to hit his prostrate again and again. Soon he pulled his hand away and moved to coat himself and position himself at Kanon's entrance, Miku knew he was ready... but still he pushed in carefully, not wanting to hurt him in any way. He was still kishim though so his moans were muffled.

"Oh god... so tight... Mmm... we--ah... still need to be careful... The doctors will get mad..." He hoped his lover knew that he hated that they had to be quiet.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:16 pm

Kanon's moans were caught in Miku's kiss but that didn't stop him from pulling the blond closer. God this felt good...and when he actually entered him? His body stretch to take him but it felt good in a way. Very good. When Miku mentioned how tight he was Kanon tensed up and rocked his hips.

"That's...that's a good thing...right?" Kanon was nipping Miku's neck softly as he pulled him close.

"I wish we didn't have to...I bet you'd like me screaming for more..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:21 pm

"Mmm, it's a very good thing." Miku started to move slowly, "I would like that... and someday we'll have it. I promise." He moved slow at first but soon was at a steady pace, groaning against his neck and searching for that spot once again. And when he found it it was hard for even him to stay quiet. Kanon's spurratic clenching around him was amazing, but he wanted this to last, lord only knew when they would get this chance again.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:28 pm

Miku was very good...Kanon could only move to meet him. the promise of one day is what kept him from getting too loud. Though when he found that spot again it took all Kanon had not to get too loud.

"Oh god...Miku...ah...m-m-more...oh please more." It felt right. Like this was how they were supposed to be. Nothing else mattered but this...them together. He was clawing at Miku's back and biting into his shoulder softly to try to muffle his moans a little.

"I'm so close...just a little...more..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:37 pm

Miku gave him everything, despite knowing they both struggled to contain their moans he didn't hold back on him. He did however move to kiss him, their tongues battling as he started thrusting erratically. Their kiss was interrupted by Kanon's gasp and the sudden wetness between their sweating bodies. Kanon's orgasm had nearly forced his own...

"H-heaven... ooh... Mmm... Why did we wait... if we've felt the same for this long... Oh I don't care. I have you now... that's all that matters to me. My sweet, beautiful Shinya..." Miku pulled out of him and moved down to his stomach, licking his clean of his seed before finally laying down at his side and covering them.

"You're so amazing..." He stroked his cheek softly, who would have thought quiet little Shinya would tame the worst Demon that Eden had ever created? Certainly not him...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:45 pm

Kanon didn't know how to react to such feelings. His body finally gave out as he came but to feel Miku's shortly after? Oh that was heaven. He was gasping as his lover pulled out of him and licked his stomach clean. "You were...amazing...is it bad that I want it again?...I've wanted you since before you saved me...part of the reason I talked...to you was because you...you already owned me...you just...you didn't know." The angel cuddled into the demon's warmth and settled in for a nice long nap. The brusies that were forming were tell tale signs of their doings and they wouldn't be going away for awhile...not with the blood thinning his own out. Anemia was difficult...but it made for a perfect specimen for vampiric blood.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:51 pm

The weeks that followed that day were great... Until suddenly Kanon started getting very moody. If Kanon were a woman he'd blame it on pms or pregnancy, but neither was the case. What neither knew was that Kanon was now getting vampire blood. But not just any vampires, a pure ones. Double the potency.

Today was off though, Kanon hadn't come down to the commons... So Miku went to find him. And when he went to his room he was shocked to find the usually meet room in such a mess, and Kanon curled up in the corner.

"Kanon... Are you okay? You... haven't been yourself lately." It almost felt like he wasn't wanted around anymore... and he feared that. Kanon was everything to him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:05 am

Kanon felt on top of the world...and then everything started to bug him. Even Miku. He felt like he was going crazy...even to the point of tearing his room apart in an atempt to fix whatever he felt was wrong. He heard his name and looked up at Miku. A low hiss came from his lips as he stared at the man he loved. He loved him so much but he got such a headache around him. That pounding...deep, steady...it drove him mad.

"Get away from me...now!" Kanon had claws now and his once white aura was now a faded red. His canines were growing...and he was starting to go nuts wanting a nice piece of rare meat.

"Go!" His head hurt and his back felt like it was on fire...the doctors were coming in a few minutes too...he wanted Miku to hold him but he wanted him to be far away too...what was going on with him!?
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:14 am

Miku was speechless. Kanon was... just not Kanon anymore. His voice, smell, attitude... it was all different. He looked at him with pain shining in his eyes, he wouldn't cry though. He'd avoided the whole emotion for so long now that... that he wouldn't cave to it now. He blinked multiple times before he finally grabbed the door knob and opened it, "Fine. Whatever you want."

He walked out quietly and moved down the hall casually, passing some of the doctors on the way... Curiously he watched as they turned into Kanon's room... Listening to the whole thing...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:23 am

Miku left...it was obvious he just ruined everything. He wanted to call to him to come back...crawl into his arms and stay there. But the doctors came in with a new dosage.

"No! No get away! No!...n-no..." Tranquilizer.

"Why the hell are they making us do this to him? He was our purest subject. Perfectly bred angel and they wanted to change it to pure vampire blood? Why?" One of the doctors moved Kanon's past out body to the bed and lifted his shirt to reveal his lower back.

"They said the blood was making him anemic and vampiric blood is a thickener for blood...it did some freaky stuff to him though...he's not so docile now. Poor guy...they wanted to see if he'd still sleep with Miku once his smells changed too. See if they were still drawn to eachother. I feel bad for them. They looked happy and our worst patient was finally mellowing out. Yoshiki-sama has a sick twisted sense of humor." The other doctor shook his head as he injected Kanon.

"Well I hope they work it out...he said to keep injecting him until he attacks right? Attacks who?"

"Miku. His blood is the 'tastiest' to Kanon...he said he'll go for who he's attached to most. He wants to see how long it takes for the vampiric blood to override his angelic blood. There we go. All done. Now let's go before that tranquilizer wears off."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:35 am

Miku heard it all. And it pissed him off to all high heaven. Growling lowly he ran back to Kanon's door and grabbed one of the doctors, glaring at the other to keep him at bay.

"What's going to happen after he attacks me huh? What then?! Answer me!!" If they would stop whatever they were doing to Kanon after he attacked then he'd provoke him until then... But what is they didn't? If what they said was true... then really who knew if whoever Kanon was before this place really wanted him. They were two sides of a coin... Kanon was light and he was dark... but now they were tampering with Kanon.

"You guys work for that fucking lunatic! I know you know something now tell me before I go fucking killing everyone!"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:45 am

The doctors were a little more then afraid to say the least. "Th-they said that once he attacks they'll stop the vampiric dosage and go back to the angelic one to calm him down again...Yoshiki wants Kanon. He's his prized patient. The perfect breeder for the pure serums. He's got pure undiluted blood in his viens. That's all I know! He's Yoshiki's trophy...and he wants Kanon to attack...and kill you...take your blood and purify it with his own...and then Kanon will be harvested..." The other doctor was trying to get the other to shut up. Yoshiki's plan was only told to a few and now Miku knew all of it.

"If he attacks you...well it means he loves you. Vampires always kill the one they love most first...it's what smells sweetest to them."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:57 am

Miku's grip loosened on the doctor... So in the end he was bred to be killed by someone far more perfect than what he ever deserved to have. But all that mattered to him was that he'd at least had Kanon. Even if it was only a unfairly short time...

"Can I... ask one more thing? I was bred here... I know I was. My parents...?" "An angel hybrid and... Yoshiki... You weren't what was needed tho--" the other doctor finally smacked the guy. There was no point, but knowing that... Miku knew what he had to do. Kanon needed to be provoked... and then convinced to kill everyone and run away... If he took Miku's blood he could do that. But he'd have to kill him to do that...

Silently he walked into Kanon's room and sat on the floor next to him. He kissed his head and hugged his sleeping form, "I love you... That's why I'm doing what I'm about to do. You're the only person I'd die for..." Miku took his hoodie off and laid it over his lover and left, the smell of his hoodie would make Kanon desire to hunt him more. He knew how vampires worked, he had some vampire blood running through his own veins...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:15 am

Kanon woke up a few hours later and instantly smelled something mouthwatering...Miku. Miku's hoodie was on him. He'd come back? Forgiven him maybe? God he smelled good...Kanon wanted him. Badly. He breathed in deeply and then moved to go find him...he had to find him...had to taste him. The teen did too...he found Miku in the backyard in a secluded area.

"Miku..." Have you forgiven me? He moved to him and the pounding started again. He realized what it was when it quickened. He was hearing Miku's heart. Slowly he moved to him and sat down. The beating was like music now...pumping blood he found he desperately wanted to taste.

"Mi-chan...I'm sorry for earlier...I wasn't myself...I-I didn't mean to push you away."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:22 am

When Miku heard his voice it was almost like he was back to his innocent angelic self... but he could feel it better now, that evil that wanted to take Kanon over and tear him to pieces... "It's okay... I'd already forgiven you. Probably another medicine change." No probably to it... It was a change to make him more perfect in the long run...

"Kanon... You'd do anything for me right? ...So long as I returned the favor?" Miku would give himself to Kanon so long as he promised to destroy this place and live on... But he wanted to be close to Kanon a little longer, wanted to cling to life.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:27 am

Kanon was confused by the question but kissed him all the same. "I'd do anything for with no question. Why do you ask?...Miku? What's wrong?" He didn't know what was going on. Something was off with Miku. He smelled way too good...and was acting way too weird. The angel could only hug his lover and kiss whatever skin he could see...he wanted his blood, but he was resisting. That wasn't something he could just take from someone.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:41 am

"Kill me." He was looking straight ahead when he spoke. He could feel Kanon's lips stopping and waiting to make sure he'd heard right... The teen would have never thought that this would be so hard, but then again he was wishing for death. A death he could feel his lover indirectly wanting.

"My blood. You want it... And if I give it to you you'll go back to just getting the angelic serum... My blood with make you stronger, you wont be anemic and tired all the time. But I want... I want you to destroy this place, Yoshiki, all of it. Destroy it all and run away. It'll be like going through withdraws for a while... but eventually you'd be normal again and be able to have a normal life! That... that to me, is worth my life and then some..." Miku turned to look at his boyfriend, caressing his cheek, "I love you Kanon... I want to do this... for you. So you don't have to suffer going into a blind fit of rage and killing pointlessly..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:08 am

Kanon stopped when he heard Miku and pulled back. He wanted him to what!? He understood but still didn't want to do that...not that... "I have a request for you then...take me...one last time before I do anything." His hands were already removing Miku's shirt. He needed him to be there...needed to feel him.

"I need to feel you...I need to feel you inside me...taking me over...loving me...having me...please..." His arms wrapped around Miku as he pulled him close.

"You're the only one I want...so make me yours."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:23 am

"I'll always be yours, no matter what, you're the only one I love..." Miku moaned when he felt Kanon's hands on his skin. This was just too perfect. A perfect end for the most perfect thing in his crazy life. He laid him back but grabbed the hoodie Kanon had brought with him, he'd left some lotion in there from earlier. Good thing too, he didn't want to have to move.

"Don't hold back anything... please, I want to hear you." The longer this went on the longer he hated it. But this was for Kanon... Kanon would have a better life after this. And he would get to hear him... It was wonderful and horrible all at the same time.

He quickly coated his fingers and slid them into Kanon, kissing his neck and marking him. He didn't care, Kanon would have everything if this was going to be their last time together like this. Everything they'd held back on before was now free, no one would stop them... Not now that he knew what was going on... Soon he pulled his fingers away only to coat his erection and bury himself inside Kanon's heat, "I love you..." Miku started moving, quickly working his pace up and giving Kanon everything he'd ever asked for. His moans and begging echoed beautifully... God he loved it, why did they have to end so soon?
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:53 am

Kanon couldn't stop his moans. Miku enjoyed them and that's what mattered. He bit into him as they came together but stopped after a minute and pulled away gasping. Tears were running down his cheeks as he wiped his mouth away. "I can't! I can't do it! Please...don't make me...I love you too much...don't make me do it. I want to be with you. Only you! Miku please...don't make me..." Kanon's angelic side came back with a fighting vengence. His heart wasn't going to let him kill Miku.

"We'll take this place out together...I need you...I-I-I can't be without you! I just...I can't!"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:08 am

Miku felt the sharp canines sink into his heck as they came together. This was it... Kanon would be able to take down this whole organization down now. His eyes closed as tears started pricking at his eyes. The most painful part was leaving Kanon... but soon Kanon jerked away and begged him not to make him do it. To help him take this hell hole down together, anything to keep him from killing him.

"Kanon..." The blonde pulled his trembling form close and kissed him, tasting his own blood as he did... "Shh... It's okay... I love you too... I-I wont make you do anything... I've got you." Miku cradled him close, he could feel his own tears now and wouldn't do a thing to stop them. "We'll take them out, but we're going to have to be careful... take out only who we need... In the end my fa--... Yoshiki will pay. I promise you that." Miku kissed him and offered him his clothes.

"Let's go back to my room... I've missed being next to you..." This last week had been worse than hell for him, finally being able to have Kanon close made it all better though. They untangled themselves from each other and moved to get dressed, then walked back together hand in hand to his room. They laid down on the bed and held each other, getting into random spurts of kissing and touching. Miku was so much in love with the man before him... He'd proven he'd do anything for Kanon, even lay down his own life. But the attack that was to come would be bloody and dangerous. Miku was sure he could handle his own but he was unsure of Kanon and his abilities. Aside from vampirism he's yet to see what a full fledged angel could do. But the one thing he did know though... was that he was going to kill Yoshiki slow and painfully...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:05 pm

Kanon nodded and put on Miku's clothes, holding him close to him. This was why they were together. Nothing could tear them apart. Not even Kanon's new desire for blood. "Miku...tell me everything's going to be alright...that we'll be together no matter what...forever." Kanon nuzzled close to Miku as they laid in his bed. He had to protect him from everyone...including himself. He just couldn't let him die...he loved him too much for that.

"I love you. With everything I am and have...I love you."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:47 pm

"Everything's going to be perfect after this... He'll break free from here, run until we just cant run anymore... and then we can find some place to live. I don't even care where so long as I have you with me." Miku knew Kanon was scared, scared of hurting him, losing him... He kissed his forehead and hugged him close, "Relax... Nothings going to happen to me. The only person who can take me down is you Kanon. Nobody else. And I know you would never do that, we love each other too much."

He kissed him again, then started to strip their clothing off once again. "I just wanna be as close as I can be to you, clothes hinder that." Miku covered their naked bodies and went right back to holding him. Plotting tomorrow's attack in his head...

--

They woke up early the next morning, they had to catch everyone off guard. And they did so easily. They snuck into the guards office and easily knocked out the three men there. Stealing their keys and moving to unlock the others from their rooms. Miku told them what they were doing and gave them the choice to run or fight. Several chose to fight, making their job easier. Soon a full blown riot had started and Miku and Kanon slipped out to the chairmans ward...

Miku took no hesitation in grabbing Yoshiki up from his chair and throwing him against a wall as hard as he could, "Good morning father."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:16 am

The next day came rather fast and soon enough he was watching Miku shove their terrorer up against a wall and-did he just father?!

"Miku? This...This man is your father!? The guy that's been doing this to us...wanted me to kill you...he-he's your own flesh and blood?" Oh that made things way more complicated then they needed to be. He wondered what was going to happen? Would Miku side with his dad and take him back to his room or something? Or would Miku really kill his father to be free and have a chance with him?
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:48 pm

Miku was silent as he watched his father cough and wheeze... "He is. But I don't know him. He did to my mother what he was doing to you. Only the spawn he was hoping for wasn't good enough. Isn't that right dad?! I was only good enough for you to inject every evil and vile creature blood you could get your hands on! You--"

Yoshiki stood and glared at both of them, "I see Kanon is too weak to kill you alone. Your willingness to sacrifice yourself for him touched his angelicness and wouldn't let him. But I know you Miku... I've watched you grow up. You cling to those that are pure because it's something you lack. Do you remember the last little angel we had here? How close you two were? Granted you were both still young... but when you got bored with her you killed her cold blood. Took her life to make yourself stronger. To make people approve of you. But that didn't happen, we all hated you and now Kanon has come along and the cycle will repeat. You'll kill him or he'll kill you."

"You're wrong!" His claws were starting to grow and his wings extended. "Attack me Miku, make everything right." He had a serum ready for Miku when he did, it was the mix of the worst blood traits from each immortal. If he survived it without killing everyone or himself it would be a miracle.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum