Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As Pharaoh's son wishes~

4 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

As Pharaoh's son wishes~ - Page 3 Empty Re: As Pharaoh's son wishes~

Post  hide Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:00 am

There would be no one guarding the wall... and Hizumi wanted to explore? ...Was that safe? To clarify he pointed outside and above, out to somewhere beyond the safety of the walls. If he was with Hizumi he be okay surely, and he would keep him safe in return as well... So he nodded, but reached for his only means of talking for a few more days...

'Where are we going? And how often do you do this?' hide knew of quite a few escape routes he'd used all the time, and then there was his old home... his mother's home. Which he had been told was just as he left it by Hyde, maybe he could convince his lover to come see what was once his and his mothers.
hide
hide

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:07 am

Hizumi watched hide write and smiled at the words. "I do. Not so often anymore now that father has guards on my garden wall but Hyde tried to distract him before that happens. He knows I need a bit of freedom. Come on." The prince rolled them and was up with him in a moment's notice, walking with hide. They were sneaking off to his garden and climbing over it. Oh this wound be amazing. Fun. He'd never had a companion in this endeavor before.

"Where would you like to go? I love walking around the old temples and the town. Sometimes going to the Nile asking Seth to keep the crocodiles at bay for me as I waded in the water." Hizumi was up for anything. His fingers were entwined with hide's as they walked away from the palace. It was a beautiful night to sneak out. He was thankful Hyde had gotten to his father.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  hide Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:18 am

So Hizumi liked the Nile... Well then he would love his home then. Since the town wanted nothing to do with his mother or him they were not welcomed to live in the town. So his mother and a close friend helped her to build a home close to the river... She had made the place so beautiful in her lifetime, and he hoped that it had been taken cared of in his absense.

He smiled down at their hands before glancing up at him and moving to lead him down the secret path to his house. Hizumi liked to explore he he would take him the most interesting way, but not once did he let go of his hand, he feared losing his hand when they were outside... Finally when they came out if the slim tunnel he'd taken him down one could see a small home in the distance, he pointed towards it and smiled. It was still as amazing as he'd left it...

He allowed Hizumi to enter before him, once he was in he grabbed some paper and a pen, 'This was my mother and my home, she loved the river and flowers, used to sell them to everyone in the town and palace... The swimming is also safe here.' he handed him the small slip of papyrus, smiling sweetly at him as he watched him.
hide
hide

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:24 am

The prince smiled when hide started leading him somewhere. He didn't know where but that wasn't the point. It was that hide was with him and they were together. That's what mattered to him. Once out of the tunnel he knew they were away from town. Huh...that was the fastest way through town he'd ever taken. It made him happy. The house was beautiful and smelled nice. A beautiful aroma. He heard hide writing and turned to take the paper.

This was his mother's house? His house? Wow...the awe was just breathtaking. He was happy about being shown such a place and very happy that the water was safe.

"You mean we can swim here? Will you swim with me?"
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  hide Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:30 am

Of course! He mouthed happily, Hizumi didn't mind the detour to his home. Good, because it showed that he had a lot of trust for Hizumi by bringing him here. And he wanted him to know that he had his trust as well...

Taking his hand again he lead him to the river pointing to an area where the water was still, but deep and cool, perfect for them to swim and goof off in. Now the question was... were they doing this naked?
hide
hide

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:50 am

Hizumi grinned in happiness at the fact that they would be swimming. He went out to the water and let his cloth drop as he stepped out them. The water was perfect. The right temperature for a night like this and just...perfect. He felt completely at ease with the world.

"I love this. We need to come here every chance we get. Come join me? It's lonely without you here..." He was holding his arms out for hide. It was fate and he knew it. No one had ever captured him so completely. He was sent by the gods to Hizumi. Sent to balance him. The rest of the night went by so fast. It was so easy to bond with hide...he knew what he had to do in the morning. Sakito just wasn't what he wanted anymore. They got back before Horus could catch them with the sun and went to bed. He woke up to find that the High Priest had returned...well he had the day off to recover so now was the best time.

Hizumi made his way to the bed chambers he knew so well. It was almost peaceful inside when he saw Sakito. The prince smiled and moved over to him. His smile gave away that something was off but knowing the priest he was likely to be distracted before he could finish saying what he had to.

"Sakito...we need to talk."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:54 pm

The past weeks were hell. Hizumi had been short with him. It was all because of this stupid new slave. A mute, too. How could that pink haired nobody be more interesting? He figured Hizumi was probably sleeping with him. That didn't sit well. Hizumi was HIS. Hizumi was better than that. Better than harums and slaves. The idea of that mute touching his love was just...frustrating. And he couldn't come out and say anything. He did know his place. One scratch on Hizumi and it would be his head. Hizumi just stopped coming to him at all. And those looks...like he was disgusted by him. It seemed odd to Sakito since it was not even a month ago that Hizumi would confess his love and give him a look that he knew no one else received. It didn't matter anymore. That slave had all his attention.

This, of course, was why the high priest was surprised when Hizumi came crawling into his bed one morning. Not like it wasn't a bad way to wake up, but that look told Sakito that things weren't good.

"No...don't..." He reached out and grabbed him, pulling him close to kiss him. Hizumi's lips were always so soft and the prince would always open up to him and grab onto his robes like he needed the kisses more than air. It wasn't like that this time.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:59 pm

Hizumi knew it was coming but he couldn't stop the kiss. He enjoyed them...but hide. No. This was wrong. "Sakito...wait." The words didn't stop anyone. He was still kissing Sakito and the high priest wasn't stopping because he wasn't. Hizumi knew he had to find the strength somewhere to stop. Yet he found himself on his back, pulling Sakito closer, needing him.

"Saki..."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:03 pm

His prince was pulling him close and Sakito was going to savor everything he could. He could see it in his eyes that he was losing him. Well, he wasn't going to give up without a fight. He settled himself between Hizumi's legs, grinding down onto him. He loved hearing his name like that. He loved having Hizumi needy like this. Sakito loved being able to melt him with just a kiss.

"Tell me you want me..." He whispered breathlessly between kisses. He needed to hear it. He needed to have Hizumi want him. The prince still had his heart.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:07 pm

"Ah...I-I want you...Sakito..." Hizumi was rocking up to meet him. There was always oil in his room. It was part of being a priest. One of his legs wrapped around Sakito and pulled him closer. Hizumi was lost in the thrill of Sakito's touches and perfume. It was...hard to resist. He would regret this when it was over but his brain didn't care. He wanted him. Wanted his touch, his love...and wanted to be claimed. Hizumi wanted to be dominated.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:16 pm

Sakito smiled and started undressing Hizumi, leaving soft kisses where his chest was being exposed. He discarded his own robes and reached over to his bedside table for some oil. He dipped his fingers in the oil and brought them between his legs to start prepping him. He knew how the prince liked it but he was always gentle when it came to this. He'd never hurt him. He loved him. Sakito kissed him again, trembling a little at the thought that this might be the last time they were like this. He had to savor everything. The way Hizumi would gasp and the distinct curves of his body. The way he smelled and how his hair framed his face on Sakito's silk sheets. He'd never forget it.

He oiled up his fingers once more to coat himself. Sakito bit his lip to keep from moaning at his own touch. He looked into the prince's eyes and leaned in close to kiss him once more. "Are you ready, my prince?"
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:22 pm

Sakito knew his body only too well. He knew how to make him feel. His body twitched with his touches. Sakito was biting his lip in the way that told Hizumi he was in for an amazing time. When his lover did that he knew he wouldn't hold back anything. They were loud and forceful with their love but he craved it like that. Wanted that power over him, begging for more, gasping for air. It was always the best when he was held down too. That way he was at his complete mercy. When Sakito positioned himself Hizumi's leg wrapped around him again and pulled him into his body.

"Ah...what do you think?"
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:25 pm

Sakito only smirked as he pushed into him, fast. He groaned and grabbed Hizumi's hips, nails digging in just a little. He started moving, quickly picking up the pace. All his frustration over the past weeks seemed to be pouring out of him. He wasn't using too much force, though, just enough for Hizumi to know he still knew him so well. Sakito held down his arms and bit at his neck while he moved, moaning a little at his ear. He wanted Hizumi to get loud and he changed the angle of his thrusts, knowing just where to touch him to get that voice to echo off the walls.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:28 pm

His arms were pinned, his sensitive neck was abused...oh god those thrusts. His was moaning nice and loud but Sakito knew he could get louder, just as Hizumi knew Sakito could get rougher.

"Saki...harder...I want...ah! Gods fuck me harder...I need more...please...I'll do anything..." That wasn't something he should've said but it was something he always did under Sakito's touch. He always ended up begging, trying to get more.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:33 pm

Sakito loved that voice. Gods, he loved that voice. He was certain no one ever made Hizumi feel this good. That's why the prince had been coming to him for so long. He knew Sakito would give just what he needed. The priest lifted Hizumi's leg higher and pounded into him, moaning at the delicious heat and friction. It was incredible, just like always.

"Tell me...tell me you love me..." He said, biting down hard at his neck, enough to leave a mark. "...and mean it..."

He knew it was ending. He knew Hizumi wanted that mute slave, but he just had to try. He had to have Hizumi know that Sakito wouldn't be waiting once he was bored. He'd been wanting this to be more for so long. He was tired of it being sex and then running. He never stayed in Hizumi's bed, just as the prince never stayed in his own. He longed to spend night and day with Hizumi, just to hold him and keep him close. It wouldn't happen now, would it?
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:37 pm

"I-I..oh gods...I love you...I al-ways did..." Didn't Sakito know that? This wasn't easy to do for him...but he wanted hide more than he did Sakito. He was already in love with slave and that was before anything happened. hide was quickly wiped from his mind by Sakito though. It was easy to forget with what he was doing. The prince pulled the high priests lips to his own in a crushing kiss. One that spoke the love he'd had for Sakito. A love he would always have. There was just something far stronger overtaking him.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:40 pm

He kissed him back, just as much passion and devotion, if not more, than what the prince was giving him. A hand slipped between them to stroke Hizumi, adding more pressure. Sakito kept thrusting hard and fast right against his prostate, surely blurring the prince's vision. He was close but he would draw it out if it meant more of Hizumi's moans. He didn't understand why Hizumi would want anything else. Why wasn't Sakito good enough. What did this slave have that Sakito didn't?
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:45 pm

Hizumi's body shuddered from Sakito's touches. He was so close. He knew his lover knew that as well. He wondered for a moment if he could die from too much pleasure? That would be a thought. He quickly fought to hold back but found it useless. He was bending to Sakito's will like he always did.

"Sa-oh gods...I-I..." He came all too soon but he couldn't help it. It was just how the high priest took him. His body loved it too much and as a result he never last too long.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:51 pm

Sakito moaned loudly, feeling Hizumi clench around him. He watched his face as he came, watching the ecstasy and pleasure wash over him like a sudden, icy shower. A few more thrusts and he was joining him, filling him with his hot seed. He moaned Hizumi's name, riding out his orgasm until he was spent. He pulled out of him and grabbed a cloth from the table to clean them with. He trailed light kisses along Hizumi's chest, waiting for the inevitable moment when his prince would stroll out of here as if nothing happened.

"I love you, my prince..." He said, looking up into his eyes. Had he won? Or was he still going to lose him?
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:01 pm

Hizumi's body groaned under Sakito. It was just...too much pleasure. He was panting when Sakito's words hit him. Then he was crying. Crying because he knew he would hurt him. Knew he wanted hide more but knew he loved Sakito. His heart was...breaking. Breaking but mending.

"Sakito...I love you. I really do...but...I love hide. He's everything I need and more. I can't explain it. I love you and you know that. Know that I was once yours and we were happy...but he-he's what I want...I can't have both. I love him in a way that can't be undone. The gods sent him to me and I know I will have him forever Sakito. I know you would've done anything for me and stayed with forever if I'd let you...but...it's hide my longs for now...I'm sorry...I'm truly sorry to do this to you..." His tears weren't enough to stop his words but enough to let Sakito know that this really was hurting Hizumi to hurt him.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:08 pm

Sakito heard but he just didn't understand. He got up from the bed, spacing himself so he wouldn't do anything rash.

"How can you...how can you say you love me but here you are telling me you want to leave me?" His frustration was visible. "I've done everything for you. Risked my life to be with you. I've given you everything you wanted. I played by your rules. Never staying the whole night, never really addressing you in public. I let you keep the secret even though I knew most of the palace knew about us. Why, Hizumi? We've been together for...many years...I was your first...such a long time ago. Don't you remember? Of course not. You slept around a lot but I always knew you'd come back to me. And I have a feeling you're going to get bored of that little mute in your room and, guess what. I'm not going to be sitting here waiting. Just because it's safe for him to be in your bed each night. Does he please you like I did? No. Don't answer that. I don't want to know."

He was pacing in his anger. He'd loved Hizumi since the prince was barely more than a child. And this was how he was treated? Thrown away for a younger, more silent model. His enduring love wasn't enough. Royalty. Nothing was ever good enough.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:16 pm

Hizumi's tears stopped. Sakito didn't think he was faithful? "How dare you! I've never been with anyone but you! I only wanted you! I would've let you stay in my bed if you had really wanted to. But you never gave a hint that you wanted that! Don't you dare say that. Ever. You were such a big part of who I am. Don't tarnish that. I only ever had you Sakito. I've had no one. Not even hide. You're the only that's laid in my bed in been in my arms in such a way. Do you understand that?

But I can't ignore Horus. I can't ignore my gods Sakito. They gave him to me and want me to be with him. I won't defy them...nor do I want to. Don't be angry with me. My love for you is real. Never forget that. My body will always know your touch. Even when you no longer want it. hide isn't going anywhere. He will be with me till I join Osiris. And I will see him on the other side. My father has more than one in his harem but you know who he holds most dear. You know the gods sent him to my father. That's what hide is. If I knew you would allow me to I would have both but I can't do that to any of our hearts. I will only hurt both you and him and in turn myself. Sakito please...look at me. You know that my heart will always beat a bit faster for you...and that you will always be held in my different from others. But don't do this...don't be angry with me..."
The tears were starting to come back. He didn't want Sakito hating him. Not Sakito...
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:27 am

"I did drop hints, Hizumi. Many, many times. I finally just gave up and figured you didn't want me there. I did what you wanted and I guess my time with you is up. I let myself be so vulnerable for you. How...How can you fall in love when you claim to already be there?" He refused to look at him. He wasn't going to see the pain in Hizumi's eyes.

"I was always fighting for you and hide doesn't even have to try. I guess that's what makes him different. Good. Great. I'm happy for you. But don't expect me to be okay with this. Don't expect to see me hanging around the palace much longer. I can't take it. I can't take losing you."

He wasn't going to cry but he was hurt deeply. It showed, too. He didn't have that same aura around him. He walked away and sunk into a chair, hiding his face from the prince.

"Go to him, then. Be a better lover to him than you were to me..." His voice cracked a little but he held strong. His only weakness was Hizumi and now...he was to be Pharaoh. He'd never be able to get over him.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:45 am

"Because this wasn't a conscious choice. When they choose someone I fall no matter what. Sakito..." Hizumi moved into the high priest's lap despite knowing even though he was a prince he would get pushed out of it. He moved himself to contour to Sakito's body.

"I love you...I always will. You know how I am about signals like that. If you had stayed I wouldn't have objected. Listen to me. I may not have had a choice in falling for hide, nor do I regret that. But know that it wasn't destined for me to fall for you and I fell anyway Sakito. That shows how much you had me. Don't turn turn cold my love. There is a man out there for you. One better for you than me." He kissed Sakito softly but with love. A goodbye. Some of his tears hit the priest's face. Hizumi got up and left. He wouldn't be back in that room for a long time. He had to go talk to his father before he went to see hide. That gave him a good few hours to calm down and regain his composure.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:36 am

Sakito was losing his composure. He didn't want to be vulnerable anymore. After Hizumi...it would never happen again. His heart couldn't take it. The prince moved into his lap and Sakito almost pushed him out but there was just something in the way their bodies fit together that made him hold on.

"Don't give me excuses, Hizumi. Nothing you can say would make this okay." He felt so cold and angry, but he'd never take it out on Hizumi. The kiss caused that wall he built up to break and he looked away, silent, angry tears rolling down his cheeks. He didn't want Hizumi to see him so torn up. The prince left and Sakito curled up in his chair, staying there fora while in his state of misery. It was over...

No. This just can't...THEY were destined to be together. He'd seen it in the stars, in his prayers. Hizumi was HIS. The priest got up and threw on a fresh robe before walking down to Hizumi's room. He would confront the prince and...he wasn't there. But that slave was. The one that stole him away. Sakito glared at him, quickly coming up with a plan.

He walked over and grabbed the boy, pinning him to the wall. He was sure he still looked properly ravished and smelled like sex but it didn't matter. He was too angry to care.

"How dare you betray our prince!" He growled. "I should take you to Pharoah and have your head chopped off..."
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum