Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As Pharaoh's son wishes~

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

As Pharaoh's son wishes~ - Page 2 Empty Re: As Pharaoh's son wishes~

Post  Hizumi Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:17 am

Hizumi blinked as his eyes widened. That was a very...adorable sound. He wished hide could talk. He'd probably have a wonderful voice. One that would capture him by surprise and hold him there with awe. He smiled when he reached up to touch him. Hizumi instinctively leaned into his touch before moving to lay down on hide. His head rested against the slave's chest as his arms snaked around him. He sighed in contentment as he nuzzled the bare chest. It was so easy. He wanted it...but he would wait until there was no more Sakito before he went to take this up a notch. hide was his lover in every way but one. And that one was something that his mute lover wasn't going to share. He wouldn't have to either. The night after Sakito gets home he'd be free of him and he would offer himself to hide. For a Pharaoh's son, he was never the dominant in bed. He was always in charge everywhere else. His bed was where he gave in to someone else.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  hide Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:24 am

hide wasn't sure if it was really okay by all rights... but he moved his arms to wrap around him. Though he couldn't protect Hizumi to well by no means... He would certainly do it without a second thought. Hizumi was the second most important thing in Egypt, he couldn't let any harm come to him... Nor would he ever.

His hands moved over the Prince's back slowly, massaging his tense muscles from the day. For a Prince he was certainly knotted up badly... whoever his other lover was much not have taken his needs into consideration... If Hizumi really wanted he would give him a full body rub... but he had a feeling it would lead to more...
hide
hide

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:32 am

He was enjoying the hands on his back and let hide know it when he shifted so the other Egyptian was on his back and he was pulling himself ever so closer to him. "That feels good...mmm..." The prince moved to nuzzle hide's chest again when he heard a knock on the door. That was a knock he knew well. Hyde was coming to visit. Why he visited hide when he knew hide couldn't talk was beyond him. They had to go through a lot of papyrus.

"Go away Hyde. hide is busy giving me a back rub. Come back tomorrow...I might be a little more willing to let him go for a bit then." He sounded like a whiny kid but he heard Hyde laugh.

"Alright. I'll have someone bring you two dinner. I'll see you tomorrow hide if your master lets you out." His tone was joking though he knew this would make hide happy.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  hide Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:47 am

hide smiled, he made Hizumi happy... which in turn made him happy. Though he admitted he was curious to see what would have happened had that knock not interupted him... Hyde? He puffed his cheeks a bit and blushed at his words, oh he'd be hearing it tomorrow... Damn best friends and their need to make their friends blush!

When he heard his retreating footsteps he looked at Hizumi playfully and smiled. He honestly liked when Hizumi would blow people off just for him, it made him feel special... Thus why he continued to massage his one day lover, he deserved just as much good attention.
hide
hide

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:52 am

Hizumi smiled back at hide and moved to get comfortable again. For being so tiny he sure was a wonderful pillow. Sometime during the massage he started to purr slightly. Like a panther in human form. It just felt good. When hide worked a particularly disruptive knot out of his back with a good amount of pressure he moaned. "Your hands are amazing hide...mmm...I'm going to have to have you do this more often..." Hizumi couldn't help the soft moans that came from the relieving of pressure in his back. It was always tense. Had been for nearly a year. But to feel them being worked out by skillful hands? That was pleasure to him.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  hide Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:58 am

hide took another risk by kissing the top of his head, letting him know that he was glad he could help him out... and that he would certainly do this again for him. One thing hide always kept in mind though was what Hyde had told him, even those chosen by gods have their breaking points, that could be taken several ways... good and bad... Hizumi had never truely kissed him, on his neck and cheek yes but... not his lips. Which was something he desired to feel, his lips felt amazing everywhere else after all...
hide
hide

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:06 am

Hizumi was obviously enjoying himself. He moved under hide's fingers like he was bending to a lover's movements inside him. He felt the soft pressure on his head as he worked at the knots on his lower back. "You are too good to me...oh, right there..." His nails dug into hide's shoulder's slightly as he added a bit more pressure. This was almost as good as having sex. When the last knot was out of his back he moved to sit above hide. After looking into his eyes for a moment he cupped his face. Leaning down Hizu connected their lips in a soft, but loving kiss. Hizumi was thanking him. Letting him know to wait just a bit longer. He'd have him all to himself soon enough.

"You are a very precious gift. I'm thankful Horus sent you to me." He rested his forehead on hide's for a moment before laying back down and resting his head above hide's heart.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  hide Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:15 am

No... you are the precious gift... You saved me... He mouthed the words, but wasn't sure Hizumi saw. But that kiss was amazing... It left him with so much hope and... he wished he could tell him now. It almost killed him to not talk to him anymore. Especially when he sang to him at night in his sleep and had slowly been build the courage to do so... He wanted to tell him everything... He wanted him to know!

But for now he settled for holding him, dinner would be on the way soon, then they would be seperated again... but it wouldn't be long until Hizumi came back to where he was... and then Maybe he could sneak in more massages so he could hear him moan. He had delicious moans...
hide
hide

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:21 am

Hizumi's breathing evened out as he fell asleep. Hyde came by later with food and knocked lightly before sticking his head in. He smiled at hide. "He's more like the Pharaoh than I thought. He probably doesn't give but takes in bed...you look happy hide. What happened?" Hyde wasn't afraid of Hizumi waking up. He knew how long of a day it had been for him and knew that the prince was a heavy sleeper.

"How did the massage go?"
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  hide Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:29 am

hide smiled and nodded, "I am... He asked me to be his... and... I'm finding it easier to want to tell him. I'm surprised I haven't just popped like a bubble yet... I'm in love. I know I am. But I wonder what he will think of me after he knows..." Huzumi was a heavy sleeper he knew, so he didn't worry about waking him.

"It went fantastic, until a certain someone interupted. It was just getting good too..." He sighed dramaticly but smiled up at his friend, "I can't wait to tell him... I hope it makes him happier more than anything else." His hand moved to stroke Hizumi's cheek before kissing his forehead, he hummed lightly to his sleeping lover... Waiting for Hyde to say more or bid him good bye.
hide
hide

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:36 am

"I heard. I haven't heard him sound like that since I came to fetch his first lover after he decided he wanted him. It was amusing that he used that tone. He only used it once with him but that's twice now he has with you. The way he talks about you and how he looks when he thinks of you, it's obvious to see. I'm thinking that's the reasoning behind our High Priest's disagreeable mood as of late. He's losing Hizumi and he knows it. I don't think it's just that though. There's something about him...it worries me. For you and for Hizu...but he's away for a few days so he'll be free for a few days. Enjoy them. He'll be back to work soon enough. Sing to him. Maybe if you sing long enough he'll wake up and hear you."

Hyde smiled at him and nudged him a little but moved to pat Hizumi's head. The prince in response to the pat on his head moved and nuzzled unconsciously into hide's stomach. He was still asleep and his even breathing told them that but he was a talker in his sleep too. It was a soft whisper but the two Egyptians could tell it was hide's name on his lips.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  hide Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:47 am

"Hizumi..." His hand moved to stroke through his soft hair as he smiled down at him, taking Hyde's advice he started to sing softly to his Prince and savior... It was the same song he'd always sung, but this time Hizumi was closer... "There may not be an answer to this tune, why the sky is blue, is the change in me all true, now that you are next to me I have no fears, and all I know is that I want to be with you, sometimes it's easy to forget the times we weep, the moment makes us weak, and all the shame I seek memories exist for all the precious days my heart still wants to keep somewhere deep inside of me... A lullaby for you, don't you worry, I'll be here by your side, may tomorrow be wonderful too, close to you I hope to stay, endlessly from today even through cloudy days you are not alone..." Through the whole time he sang he held him close and stroked his hair, hoping Maybe he would wake up, but somewhere part of him still feared it.
hide
hide

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:56 am

Hyde smiled at hide and rested a hand on his shoulder before bidding him good night and leaving. Hizumi slept through the song, though once it ended he shifted and moved. "hide? Hey...did Hyde bring dinner? Something smells good." He sat up in hide's lap, not really bothering to move. He liked it where he was.

"I had that weird dream again. It's that singing again. I'm starting to think that Bes is singing to me in my sleep. It has to be a god with how beautiful that voice is." He rested his head on hide's shoulder, content to just stay there.

"You make everything so much easier hide..."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  hide Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:02 am

Hizumi woke up after the song... of course he did, the Gods were not with him this day... Oh well, someday he would know it wasn't Bes, but him. But still the comment, though not directed at him, made a small blush cross his cheeks. Though that blush could be taken as for anything. But he knew at least...

I'm glad... God why couldn't he hav seen him... heard him?! He wanted to talk to him desperately but couldn't... not until Hizumi was completely his... then he would... after all, he couldn't be quiet during sex... right?
hide
hide

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:12 am

Hizumi grinned at the blush on his cheeks. It was adorable. "You don't even realize how irresistible you are huh?" He rubbed his nose against hide's for a moment before catching his lips in a kiss. Oh gods was that feeling good. He moaned softly as his fingers threaded into hide's hair. He would have to stop himself. It didn't stop him from pulling himself closer to the other before pulling away.

"You are too much of a temptation hide-chi. I need to keep myself in check more often..."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  hide Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:19 am

hide was surprised by the kiss, he made a small noise of surprise but soon fell into the kiss. Finding himself getting lost in everything he was feeling right now... then it was gone, and he was close to pouting. But his words made him smile and shake his head slightly. He touched his chest then Hizumi's, he was his to have... hide wanted him to know that he wanted to always belong and be with him... He hoped to be anyways.
hide
hide

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:25 am

Hizumi took the food from the side table and held up a bite for hide as he pondered hide's hand movements. He was starting to understand them better and when he realized what he meant he shook his head. "Only if you want to be. That is something I will never force on another soul. The ones in my bed will want me...and I will want them back. It isn't something I want to force...nor will I. If you want to be then I will be more than happy to allow it." He was trying to say that he wanted hide but wouldn't do anything unless hide wanted it too. Wanted him. Hizumi wasn't going to force him into sex. He wasn't going to make him share either. He wanted hide...and only hide. Hopefully he'd accept the offer Hizumi was going to give him in a few days and be his lover. Completely and fully.

"You're already so much to me...don't feel obligated to fulfill every need simply because you are my slave..."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  hide Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:36 am

Time for the papyrus and ink, with a smile he grabed the two items that were always left out for him just in case, 'One cannot force the willing Hizu, you are all I could ever want and need...' He thought for a second to see if there was anything else he should add... Ah, right!

'I do everything out of free will. Nothing between us has ever been forced, I did it all quite happily' hide was smiling as he handed the paper to Hizumi who he'd caught trying to sneakily read it before he handed it over. Hopefully this would clear things up...
hide
hide

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:41 am

Hizumi was trying to see what hide was writing. When he handed it over he smiled. Well...that was good. At least when he broke things off with Sakito completely he could have hide. All of hide. Just by being around him so much he knew how big he was. It was very nice to know what he would be getting. Maybe one night they would switch but Hizumi preferred to be dominated here. He couldn't let someone else have control anywhere else in his life. He was destined to be a living god. But he wanted to be human in at least one way.

"That makes me very happy...at least I know I haven't forced you in any way so you don't have any grudges or resentment against me."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  hide Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:50 am

hide took the paper and quickly wrote 'never' before hugging him, buddling close to him despite knowing that he should see Hizumi as though he were a god. Sometimes it was nice to treat him as though he were human... Hizumi seemed to like it, especially after that back rub. And Hizumi was also weak to temptation, though he tried his best not to be one. Obviously he was a natual though.

Grabbing some fruit, he offered it to his lover and smiled happily when he took it from him. They loved to feed each other oddly...
hide
hide

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:58 am

They feed eachother in silence until Hizumi stretched and popped his back in several places. He moaned softly at the relaxing feeling it gave him. He found that he still had a couple underlying knots that were missed and looked up at hide with puppy eyes and a pout. "I still have some knots in my back...give me another massage?" The prince looked like he could have been begging. He wanted to feel those skillful hands on him again. It was a very nice thing to feel.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  hide Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:06 am

hide grinned and moved him to lay on his stomach so that he could crawl above him and sit lightly on his shapely ass while his hands moved over his back, massaging him ten times better than before when he couldn't see what he was doing. Now would be a good time to sing to him... maybe in a few days... Since that seemed to be what they were looking forward to...

As his hands worked, he knelt down and kissed his back all over, his worked until he could no long feel any tense muscles. It was then he turned Hizumi over to sit in his lap now and massage his strong chest, Hizumi hadn't felt nothing yet.
hide
hide

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:14 am

Hizumi let hide work but couldn't stop the images that went with his moans. He was so good with his hands. It was hard to concentrate on the fact that hide wasn't doing much to him. He was massaging...not fucking. The dark haired prince bit his lips as hide's lips came into play.

"Tease." Was all he muttered before he found himself moving to hide's hands. He was turning him over? Oh...oh boy. This could get out of hand quick. He had to keep himself in check...not until Sakito gets back and he could end things...not until Sakito gets back and he could end things...that same thought replayed over and over in his head as he moaned.

"hide...you're turning me to putty...making me sound like I'm a jackal in heat..."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  hide Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:32 am

hide smiled down playfully at him, he couldn't wait until he could tell him everything... It was sure to make him happy after the overall shock... He was sure of it. Then he could sing to him and spend his life pleasing Hizumi, it didnt matter to him if he was always viewed as a slave. So long as he could make Hizumi smile.

For now though he settled for massaging him and speaking to him through his eyes, a few days from now... Everything would be perfect.
hide
hide

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:41 am

Hizumi sighed in happiness. It was a powerful thing to bend a living god. Even more to have him on his knees. But Hizumi would. They were enjoying this quite a bit until someone knocked on the door again. Hyde. Hizumi's whiny voice came out again at being disturbed.

"hyydeee...! What do you want?" Hyde's grin was not to be hidden as he peaked in the room.

"Just thought you would like to know that your father will be busy for the rest of the night and will forget to send the guards to watch your garden wall like he always does...be back before sunrise." He left just as quickly though Hizumi was sitting up now with a huge grin on his face.

"hide...how do you feel about exploring?" His eyes were bright and full of mischief as he looked at his lover. That's who he was to Hizumi. Sakito was simply the High Priest who was still connected sexually to him simply because he was away.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum