Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As Pharaoh's son wishes~

4 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

As Pharaoh's son wishes~ Empty As Pharaoh's son wishes~

Post  hide Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:57 am

Some how... he knew he shouldn't have rolled out of bed today. Rolling out of bed led him into the mess he was currently in, cornered and about ready to be killed. A tiny ray of sunshine came though when the Pharaoh rode by and spotted the large mass of people in the towns center.

"What is the meaning of this?! Get back to work, or it will be lashings for all of you!"

"That abominaton is the cause of all of our bad comings these last few years! We've had nothing but rotten luck since his whore of a mother birthed him without naming a father! Mute, bastard child!" A woman lashed out at him but the Pharaoh himself stopped her. "Enough. Get back to work. You. Boy, come with me." hide thought for sure it was his last day on this world... but he was surprised when the Pharaoh took him in and showed him a kindness he'd not seen since his mother passed...

"You will work here from now on, no more harm will come to you here... Send for my son, this servant belongs to him now."
hide
hide

Back to top Go down

As Pharaoh's son wishes~ Empty Re: As Pharaoh's son wishes~

Post  Hizumi Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:38 am

"Sakito...ah..." The Pharaoh's son was in a corner of the garden with the high priest Sakito. Currently the High Priest had his hands up Hizumi's cloth and was touching him in ways they could be in serious trouble for. But Sakito's hands were so good at what they did that Hizumi didn't resist.

"shh...someone will hear you my prince...cum quietly." And he did. Just after the priest spoke those words his body erupted in pleasure. Sakito easy cleaned himself of Hizumi's essence in the water of the inlaid bath. The same one Hizumi slid into moments later.

"I must get back to your father. Send your guards away tonight. I will come." One last kiss and he was gone. It was a very forbidden thing but Hizumi didn't care. Not one bit. A servant came by, bowing in apology.

"I'm sorry my prince. The Pharaoh wishes to see you."

"My father? Alright. Thank you." the prince quickly cleaned himself and headed to the throne room.

"You sent for me my pharaoh?" There was someone with him. Someone very odd but easily caught the eye for his beauty.

Last edited by Hizumi on Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  hide Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:50 am

hide stood behind the Pharaoh, his head was not bowed due to the simple fact tht he was already shortr than him, his head was under no risk of being above either royalty. "There you are my son... I have for you a new servant. He is to serve you to the best of his abilities, but under no circumstance is he to leave the palace walls. The people do not shine upon him as the sun does..." Takuya pushed hide towards his son, he was a bit worried... the prince didn't look all too friendly...

"I must be off. I shall see you at dinner?" Takuya was going to pay a visit to his herum... He miss Hyde deeply and wished to spend the remainder of his free time with him in his chamber. Surely this new unnamed servant could keep his son busy and out of trouble.
hide
hide

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:59 am

Hizumi nodded and looked at the boy before him. hmm...anything? Though Sakito was coming to his chambers tonight. Oh well. He wanted the High priest anyway.

"What's your name?...Hello?" The slave didn't respond. That was new. They always responded on command.

"I said what is your name? You answer me when I ask a question." He was circling the slave. His age. Much younger than Sakito. Hmm...and perhaps some more vitality. Later though. No need to scare the slave. Yet, anyway.

"Can you not talk?"
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  hide Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:12 am

hide was about to motion that he couldn't speak when the Prince decided to raise his voice a bit at him, he cringed and almost feared that life here would be no better than back in town... but then the Prince stood before him and asked if he could speak, in which case he had to shake his head no and glanced down at the floor. He could write however, something that was rare among commoners.

The raven haired teen pointed towards a scroll and quill on a table and walked towards it, neatly writing 'hide' on the scroll scrap and handing it to his new 'owner'. He gazed curiously at him, as if to ask what they'd be doing... He hatd being mute, but hated the pain that came with his voice... He was cursed for his voice.
hide
hide

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:22 am

hizumi watched in interest as the slave went over to the scroll table and wrote on a piece of papyrus. He could write? Why wasn't he made a scribe then? Hizumi looked at the word. Hide?

"Hide? Like hide and seek? What an odd name for a mother to give a son." He was very confused. Who would admit to such a name? Though this one had to be good at it since he couldn't make a sound.

"How old are you?"
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  hide Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:51 am

hide pursed his lips and shooh his head, taking the papyrus he scribbled, 'he-day'. Could he laugh this would have been the perfect moment. Though his mother had a clever idea with the spelling, he did hide a lot... His age?

Carefully taking the small scrap of papyrus he wrote out '19' and handed it back. He knew he was younger than the prince, but he also knew that he himself could probably last on the streets far longer than he could... But those were streets he would never be able to walk again. Which brought up the one and only question he would probably ever need to ask.

Taking a new piece of papyrus he wrote out, 'How am I to serve you, Son of Pharaoh?'

Last edited by hide on Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
hide
hide

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:24 am

Hizumi nodded in understanding. Then the next question brought a shrug. "Whatever I say to do. You're my slave now and will do what I say. Don't worry though. I'm easy to please. Come on." The prince started to lead him around the palace, showing him everything. hide wasn't so bad...though the way Sakito looked at him in the temple wasn't good. Like he was a piece of meat. But...Sakito was his. He didn't like it.

"This is my new personal slave. He is mine alone to play with. I just wanted you to meet him."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  hide Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:34 am

hide didn't like how the High Priest watched him... it was unsettling. He was glad to hear Hizumi clear the murky water though, he belonged to him. He was not some back door whore that everyone could use. Though really he wasn't all that sure that Hizumi would use him... Not that he was complaining. He'd ben raped enough for one life time, anymore would shatter him.

"Ah. He's the one the towns people call the plague hm? Interesting... Carry on with your tour then." As Hizumi walked away Sakito gropped his ass. Letting him know that Hizumi belonged to him and not his new toy.
hide
hide

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:09 am

Hizumi jumped a bit at Sakito. The High Priest was going to get them caught one day. He loved him though...that was the feeling he had. They were on their way to his own room but heard his father in his room.

"That's my father and Hyde. Hyde is the head of my father's harem. His favorite. Come on. My room is this way. There is another room attached to mine. It will be yours. There is no way into that room except through mine."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  hide Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:16 am

The Priest was an odd one for sure... but it was none of hide's business. As Hizumi explained the room and door situation another thing popped into his mind, which required more pen and paper...

'What if you're 'busy'?' And by busy he meant having sex. He had a playful smile growing on his lips, he did not mean to pry or bring harm. But he certainly didn't want to interupt! That would be just... Bad. And he didn't want that.
hide
hide

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:33 am

Hizumi read the paper and grinned. "Well. If I'm doing anything that would cause you to interrupt then I would lock your door so you couldn't interrupt. I'm quiet enough. I've learned to be when it comes to teh all hearing nursemaids. Don't you worry. I'll make sure you don't. It only usually takes an hour too. Nothing more. He never stays long." The prince led him into his room and closed the door before going to another door and opening it to hide's room.

"Here you are. Here is your room. My door is normally locked at night but yours is not. Normally. Tonight for awhile it will be."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  hide Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:49 am

hide nodded and followed him to his room, examining it closely as he walked in... then turning to smile at his new 'owner'. He had to let him know somehow that he was grateful to him. Even if it meant only giving him a smile, it was better than nothing...

--

A few weeks had gone by and hide was settling in quite nicely. He'd even managed to befriend a couple other people while here, namely Hyde, who almost knew hide better than himself sometimes. That was okay with him though... It was nice to know someone else knew he wasnt all that bad/evil... and also why he didn't talk.
hide
hide

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:07 am

"Hi hide...I see Hizumi is at his lessons right now...are you up for talking? I wanted to know why you haven't talked to Hizumi. He's been singing lately. Songs no one in the palace has ever taught him...are you singing to him?" The head of the pharaoh's harem sat down on the bed and faced the smaller man.

"Why have you been singing to him...but not talking?"
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  hide Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:19 am

"... It's easy to sing to him when he is unsettled during sleep... I can only ever dream of speaking to him face to face... I fear what he would do if he knew I could talk this entire time..." hide gazed down at his hands, hands that he wished could touch Hizumi.

"Someday soon... I want to show him... tell him about me... about my life. Until then, not a peep."
hide
hide

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:54 am

Well this was new..."Well you might be able to. I heard him talking about you...he's really taken a liking to you. Just letting you know. He could help you...take away those demons. He's coming around hide. You just have to have faith." He hugged him close and smiled at him as they sat together. After awhile of talking he moved to get up.

"My pharaoh will want me back soon. Take care to remember that you even those chosen by gods have weaknesses. Hizumi is starting to bend to you. Remember that hide." Hyde walked out the door and started toward the pharaoh's chambers, passing Hizumi on the way.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  hide Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:44 pm

hide could only look down at the ground and nod as his friend spoke. It was easier said than done for sure... It had become second nature for him to be quiet when others were around, but Hyde... Hyde he knew he could trust, and he wanted to trust Hizumi. The fear of angering him when he found out he really could talk was still ever present though. He wanted Hizumi to be pleased and to want him...

When Hizumi entered he thought that maybe he could muster up the courage for a small 'hi' but in the end failed, settling for a quiet smile and a curious glance that he always gave him. A sign that he had all of his attention and wanted to hear about the future Pharaoh's day.
hide
hide

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:55 am

Hizumi passed Hyde in the halls and let him know his father was waiting. He moved into his room and smiled at hide. Such a cute slave. He opened his arms for hide to come sit in his lap. He knew that hide would and grinned when he did. "Was your day alright? I had a meeting with my father so it took longer than normal. I'm sorry I left you alone all day. Would you like to go get some dinner? They just got a new harvest in. Good food tonight. Come on." He kissed hide's neck before getting up and taking his hand to lead him to the kitchens for food. His slave knew better than to walk in front of him and always walked three steps behind so it always looked like Hizumi was dragging him when he held his hand like that. Sakito didn't look pleased by the sight either. He was seeing that he was losing the Pharaoh's son, and with that, his chances at the thrown.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  hide Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:15 am

hide was so happy with him... It had been forever since he'd felt wanted, but this was a first. He'd never had someone who wanted him who wasn't his mother. Certainly no one else saw him as anything more than a dark cloud in their doorway... This was nice. He hoped he could settle in happily with him someday as his lover... but before that there would have to be some truth. Hizumi would have to know he could speak, about his life, and about how he was the one who had been singing to him... Songs he'd never heard anywhere yet knew so well...

He answered all of his questions with nods or shakes of his head, and occassionally a silly face or two. When he mentioned food he took his hand and followed him like a happy puppy. Maybe tonight Hizumi wouldn't have his unknown visitor coming and he could feign falling asleep on his bed next to him... He always slept his best then. And after dinner he was quite happy to hear there would be no visitors or locking of his door. hide was so happy that he all but bounced into the room and beside Hizumi's bed, he never sat on it unless Hizumi himself invited him over.
hide
hide

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:24 am

Hizumi was very happy. He smiled at the happiness radiating from hide. He wondered how he would react if Hizu approached him with the thoughts in his head. He couldn't deny him...but he wanted him to have the option. So when he saw hide by his bed looking very happy at Sakito not coming tonight that Hizumi all but pulled hide into bed and rolled so he was beneath him.

"hide...my beautiful hide...would you object to being in my bed? You have the option to deny me. This isn't something I will force. Would you stay in my bed? Stay in my bed like he wants to every night he comes?" He knew hide understood what he said. If followed it carefully he'd know that Hizumi was asking for him to be his lover...not just sleep in the bed like he was but to actually be his.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  hide Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:33 am

hide was surprized when Hizumi simply grabbed him and pulled him on the bed, even more so when he found himself bellow the Prince... His words, thy were beautiful and music to his ears. More than anything he wanted to say yes, his mouth even moved to say it, but there was so sound... But after he thought on it his brows angled upwards and he looked worriedly at his Prince as if to ask, 'what about the other man?' If hide knw that it was Sakito he probably would have hesitated... He knew very well what he could do to him...

But...

All that mattered was Hizumi. His Hizumi... He hoped he could tell him one day, that he'd finally be able to speak around him...
hide
hide

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:46 am

Hizumi understood. He nodded and laid down. "I see...will you at least stay with me tonight?" He wanted hide to stay. He'd talk to Sakito tomorrow. The prince knew what he wanted. He wanted the man beside him. He wanted him there every night and often found himself dreaming of the slave in his arms. Hizumi had to end it with Sakito. He wanted hide more.

"Good night hide...thank you for staying with me tonight."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  hide Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:52 am

hide fell asleep peacefully next to Hizumi... It was safe in his arms... nothing could hurt him here. But it was when Hizumi was away he became a bit worried. Things had been too peaceful, he knew that words were exchanged and they werent easy ones... but still he was in Hizumi's bed and next to him every night. Though not once did he try and sleep with him... and he found it almost odd. Was he not letting off the right signals? Pouting a bit, he curled up in his bed and napped lightly in the rays of the sun.

It felt good on his skin... now if Only Hizumi was here next to him... touching him... undressing him... then it would be perfect.
hide
hide

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:01 am

Hizumi came back from talking to his father again. He had a few days off since Sakito was away in the next village for a few days performing his duties as High Priest. He walked in with delicious fruits from northern Egypt. There was hide, sleeping on his bed. The prince smiled softly and set the fruit down, moving above him. He watched him sleep peacefully as he let his hand drift down the slave's bare chest. The cloth covering his lower half was almost too tempting. It would be so easy to just remove it. But no. He swore to himself that he would end things with Sakito before bringing up the idea of lovers to hide again. He could see that he didn't want to be a second...or wanted to share. Hizumi would be all his once Sakito got back.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  hide Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:10 am

A small sigh pushed through his nose when Hizumi touched his chest, and an even smaller sound sounded from his throat, giving only a tiny hint of what his voice was like. But surprisingly hide did not wake up, he simply curled towards him and nuzzled close. He had no clue what he was doing, just that he was amazingly comfortable and did not want to wake up...

Though a few minutes later he did, though he was in a slight daze as he reached up to stroke Hizumi's cheek. He knew he didn't have any right to do such a thing... but to his dazed mind Hizumi was his angel...
hide
hide

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum