Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is she?

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Who is she? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who is she?

Post  River Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:22 pm

Jia li laid down and River acted without thinking. She scooted close and wrapped her arms around the companion, cuddling her and nuzzling against her neck. It felt so nice right there. Jia li smelled so good and her skin was so soft. She sighed softly, relaxing even more. River didn't know why she got so much comfort from the companion's presence but she did. And she didn't want to lose it, either. She felt like such a nervous little girl around her, butterflies fluttering around her stomach. She couldn't figure out why. But she wanted to keep close.
River
River

Back to top Go down

Post  Jia Li Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:54 pm

Jia li smiled at River and put her arms around her, holding her close. "You smell so nice River...I like it. Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are? Serene in so many ways, yet a fierce lion underneath. It puts me at ease to have you near. I must say it is strange to me in so many ways. I've never had someone have such an impact on me...though it does make...me giddy inside to know that someone can do something like that to me." She smiled and simply closed her eyes. Her music was playing softly.

"It's the grand orchestra on Osiris. Beautiful isn't it?"
Jia Li
Jia Li

Back to top Go down

Post  River Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:37 pm

"I can stay close, then?" She asked, sounding a little hesitant. She would stay until Jia li pushed her away. It was warm in the shuttle and Jia li was warm and River felt so comfortable, almost as if she could just fall asleep again. It was morning, though, and Simon would be looking for her soon enough. So she would savor what moments she could have.

"I like it..." She said, nuzzling against her neck.
River
River

Back to top Go down

Post  Jia Li Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:47 am

Jia li smiled and moved so she was holding River closer to her. This would be amazing. Holding her and not having to worry if she knew that Jia li took more females than males. She preferred them. Softer bodies...more shapely...better connection. River especially, though she didn't dare think such thoughts. Simon would skin her alive for such thoughts. No...she settled for holding onto River until the dream ended. They both knew it would. No one would let her stay out of sight for too long.
Jia Li
Jia Li

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum