Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Torrents of the Rich

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Torrents of the Rich - Page 4 Empty Re: Torrents of the Rich

Post  Hyde Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:43 am

Takuya's lips and hands were on his body and he was starting to feel a bit feverish. He was amazed. Oh man...Hyde was wondering how much better this would get. "Takuya..ah...I've waited for a-a month...you're going to tease me?"
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:49 am

"Mmm... yes... you're special, and I want to do this right with you. You're more than sex to me..." He of course was refering to every other asshole on this campus that wouldn't take no for an answer. "Of course you could always take control too to get back at me for teasing you."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:09 am

"Mmm, I could. I could...dance...strip...anything you like really. I will too. If you like me to I will." Hyde moved them so he was sitting on top of Takuya.

"I know some tricks...I could...demonstrate them. Oh it would be so easy too..." Hyde's hands ghosted over Takuya's chest. He was pretty good at dancing. It wouldn't take much to turn it into dirty dancing.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:24 pm

"Mmm... Please do... I love watching you anyways, I can only imagine how much sexier it is when you're moving it just for me..." He sat up and nipped his neck affectionately. "Though you may want to move soon... or I can't promise giving you the chance to show me..."

Takuya's hands were moving up his smooth back as he spoke, trying his best to take in all that he could. There was no doubt in his mind that he was growing to love him. Every day Hyde was around him it felt like things got a bit brighter, that the hole in his chest left by his parents divorce and death was starting to fill... and for that reason he was sure he loved Hyde. He was going to wait to tell him though, the moment had to be perfect.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:16 am

Hyde sighed at Takuya's touches He stood up and started swaying his hips as he moved away from Takuya. Hyde stepped onto the floor and moved his hips slowly. He lifted his shirt a little as he turned around. The blonde's body moved slow and sensual as the clothing came off slowly, piece by piece. When he was down to his boxers however he moved to sit in his lover's lap, grinding against the denim and moaning at the feeling. He wanted Takuya aroused and as horny as possible for their first time.

"ah...well, how was that for a show?"
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:41 am

Takuya was finding it hard to not just grab him... so so hard... So when Hyde got on his lap it was no wonder he was quick to have him on the bed and kissing him. Moaning into their kiss as they both worked to start getting rid of his own clothing... god if clothes weren't a hinderence...

There was nothing stopping him this time though, no doubts, no status, nothing. And by god he was going to enjoy every second of it... but he wasn't going to tease Hyde anymore. He wanted this just as badly as Hyde now... "A very good show... It made me want you even more than I already do..." He kissed him again before moving to grab his lube and move down his body. Hyde would need a distraction, and Takuya wanted to hear him moan and beg... So when his fingers slipped inside on him his mouth was down and around his errection, bobbing his head in time with his fingers and moaning around him.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum