Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Torrents of the Rich

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Torrents of the Rich Empty Torrents of the Rich

Post  Takuya Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:33 pm

Another day another point towards his credit earned, it was dinner time now and that math test had all but drained him. So he was off to kitchen to see his 'dad' and get some dinner and chat him up. The head chef wasn't really his father but he might as well have been, and Takuya pretty much adopted him as such.

Upon walking into the kitchen though he found him to be busy... an inturn he figured.

"Hey Dad... Who's this?" He was in a good mood right now, no promise of that in five minutes though.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Torrents of the Rich Empty Re: Torrents of the Rich

Post  Hyde Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:38 pm

Hyde was thrilled to be working in a kitchen. He was even given a room in the servant quarters. He didn't mind. That gave him one less thing to worry about since he had to keep his grades up. Takuya, the rich child of the owner of the house he was working in came in. He seemed nice though everyone said he was pretty mean. Takuya didn't seem like it though so Hyde didn't treat him as such.

"This is Hyde. He'll be working here now on. What would you like for dinner?"
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:45 pm

"Depends, who's cooking? If its that guy you hired last week forget it, I'd rather starve to death." Takuya scrunched his nose at the memory... God was it aweful...

"I figured we'd give Hyde a go... He's eager enough." The brunette nodded and crossed his arms, looking over Hyde curiously before speaking, "Can you make miso soup? I've been craving it since before my math test..."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:49 pm

"Yes sir, absolutely." Hyde went straight to work making the miso soup, not even realizing when Takuya left. He was told he was having friends over too and to make more. It was the best soup Hyde had ever made. He was proud of it and brought it out for Takuya and his four friends.

"Here you are. Miso soup. I hope you like it sir." Kindness received kindness...what a stupid world he was living in.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:59 pm

"Ah, got a new pet did ya Takuya? Takuya didn't reply, he just ate the soup, which was amazingly good. It was special... he didn't know what did it, but he knew that he liked it.

"So... can I play with the new kitchen bait?"

"If he lets you, he's not mine to give away."

"But it's your house man!" Takuya looked up from his bowl, "Well in that case no you can't." The guy groaned but decided not to givve up just yet, "What about you?"

"No, you can't have me, you can't have my 'pets'," he made a motion with his fingers for imphasis, "and you certainly cant do anything in my house."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:26 pm

Hyde didn't know how to respond to that. He just blushed and bowed to Takuya. "J-just call me if you need anything else, Takuya, sir." The teen turned and made his way back to the kitchen quickly. That was odd...and he didn't know what to do.

"That was odd...I don't know if I should take it as a complement."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:18 am

Takuya made a small noise to show he understood but other than that he ignored Hyde, he had no reason to pay him any attention. His friends paid him a lot of attention though, teasing him, making sexual inuendos at him, and sometimes ruffling his feathers by trying to touch him.

It wasn't until a few months later that Takuya finally snapped and insulted him, something was terribly off about this new dish and he made sure to let him know, "What happened? You're cooking is usually above par... this however, sucks... Like no other."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:36 am

Hyde was trying his hardest but he didn't seem to be able to make the guys leave him be. Takuya wanted something to eat. So Hyde made his mother's best dish...his favorite. Takuya however...insulted it. Told him it was bad...and not acceptable. It ended up making Hyde very upset to the point he told the cook he was leaving for the day and might not be in tomorrow. The cook knew what meal Hyde had made and went to Takuya.

"What the hell did you say to that boy? Takuya...you didn't insult that dish did you?"
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:43 am

Takuya was working on some homework when his dad came in, "Told him it sucked. Not everyone is going to be a fan of everything he cooks, if he can't stand the heat he has no business working in our kitchen." Cold, uncaring, and to the point. He had no reason to lie to anyone, which could easily be considered bad.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:05 am

"No. Everyone isn't going to like his cooking. But every person that tasted his mother's signature dish loved it. She never got the chance to tell him how to make it perfectly. He's going on memory. His parents were killed by a car three years ago. They were both chefs and he wanted to do right by them and continue doing what they and he all loved. That was something he made you out of his liking for you, you stupid boy. You didn't insult him...you insulted his parent's memory. He gave you the benefit of the doubt. That you weren't an asshole prick that you really are...you proved him wrong I guess. Too bad too. You were liking his food."

The cook knocked him in the back of the head and went back to the kitchen. Things for Hyde only got worse. The kids that wanted a piece of him didn't get it...and then framed him. He was kicked out. Scholarship stripped...everything...he lost everything. Hyde tripped in the snow and didn't even bother getting up. No school, no family, he couldn't even make his mother's dish right. Hyde gave up.

"Merry fucking Christmas to me."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:45 am

Takuya remained pretty much emotionless through his dad's whole rant, only making a slightly annoyed face when he smacked the back of his head, "He's not the only person here that doesn't have parents anymore." When his 'dad' walked off so did he. He didn't talk to Hyde, and he all but avoided eating at home.

The day after their first big snow he finally saw Hyde again, watched him trip and just stay laying there in the snow... Sighing he walked over to him and gaxed down at his trembling form, "... Get up."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:48 pm

Takuya... "No. I'm sorry if I'm not in the mood to deal with you right now Takuya but if you could go away that would be perfect right now. Kicking a guy when he's down is low even for you." The teen moved to get all his papers that were scattered around. His world was just falling apart...
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:11 pm

Takuya arched an eyebrow at the brunette, catching a glimpse of his watery blue eyes... they mesmorized him almost, he couldn't look away. The sight of seeing Hyde so broken down... It made him feel bad but also angered, the cook had preached at him about Hyde's parents and to see him giving up...

"Is this how you plan to honor your parents? Sobbing your soul into the snow? Wait for someone to come pat you on the back and tell you everything is gonna be okay?" Sometimes you had to push a little extra hard to get somone ou cared for to go in the right direction... Wait, did he care about Hyde? When had this happened...

Pushing the question from his mind he knelt down and picked up his books while watching Hyde get his papers... This was awkward to say the least.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:30 am

"Don't you dare!" Hyde stood up and grabbed his books. "I wouldn't be here right now if your 'wonderful' friends hadn't framed me and got me kicked out of school. No school, no scholarship, no college, and no way to fix it! So I'm sorry if I'm not really in the mood to deal with you but can you please just go away? You have everything handed to you on a silver platter. You don't get it so why am I even bothering?" He moved to walk away. There was no way for him to honor his parents and become a cook if he couldn't get a diploma...or college experience. All because he wouldn't let them have him. He wasn't a whore. Hyde wasn't going to let them...so they did this.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:52 am

Takuya's grip tightened on Hyde's books, the more he listened the more pissed he became. Until finally he dropped all the books and grabbed Hyde's arm and pulled him back towards him, "You don't know anything about me, so rule number one, don't judge. You're upset cause of what I said about your mother's soup, something was missing and when I figure it out I'll tell you. But until then you need to learn and take everything thrown at you and give it back ten fold!" Ignoring the books and his hold on Hyde's arm he started dragging him back to the office, where his friends were still standing, "Re-instate him."

"Uhm... I'm sorry Takuya-san but--" He slammed his fist down on the desk and gave her a hard look, "What the hell Takuya? The little bitch--"

"You listen here Toshi, you leave him the hell alone of so help me you will not walk straight for the rest of the year... Now you, shred that paperwork and re-instate him now. And while your at it, treat him like a student instead of a maid and give him his own damn dorm." The woman practically jumped and got straight to while Takuya pulled him out of the office, staying quiet as they walked down the hall together.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:57 am

Hyde was....shocked to say the least. He wondered how Takuya found out that was his mother's soup recipe. Oh well. He just got him re-instated. That was the most important thing. The blonde couldn't stop the hug that he gave Takuya.

"Thank you...I really appreciate it. You don't know what this means to me." Then he remembered his books. With a quick goodbye he raced out to get them, thankful there wasn't any real water damage.

"Oh thank god. I can do my homework still. I'm still in school. Maybe he isn't so bad..."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:11 am

After that Takuya still didn't really talk to Hyde, but he did keep a watchful eye on him at all times. After hearing what really happened from one of his female fan girls he felt like he had to... Hyde had potential if he could just work on it.

Thus why why right before winter break he stopped Hyde as he walked out from the school. "If you can avoid going to the dorms then do so, theres a couple guys there that are angry about their finals and they always take it out on everyone else... be careful." Hyde was a book worm... he hoped he was smart enough to listen though.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:15 am

Takuya still didn't really talk to him. It wasn't that big of a deal though. It just...well he was nice. At least in Hyde's naive mind he was. Takuya warned him at the end of finals to be weary. He still had one more final though. One that counted for a lot more of his grade than others. His books were in his dorm so he had no choice. Unlucky for him, those students, Takuya had been talking about found him. They were looking for him.

"Kick his ass. The little know-it-all slut! Maybe we can even have that round or two we were asking for that you told us no to." This wasn't good...he was in for it now...
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:23 am

Takuya got caught up talking to one of his teachers when he just happened to hear a painful grunt. Excusing himself he followed the sound and saw two of the guys that hung around his group beating a very motionless Hyde...

"Hey!!" His voice stopped them and they turned to look at him smirking like they'd just dome something good... "What are you doing?"

Last edited by Takuya on Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:25 am

The guys that were beating him stopped...too bad it was too late for everything else. "Well we're trying to kick all the evidence out of him. We know he'll go shower and wash everything so we if we force it all out of him...it'll be washed away with the clothes...why? Did you want a piece?" Hyde wasn't moving...everything hurt too much...he was losing consciousness.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:52 am

"No, I want you to step away from what is mine." He took a step forward and pushed them both out of the way and went to look Hyde over, "God dammit... I'm sorry..." He whispered only loud enough for Hyde to hear, his hand brushign over his hair before he glared back at the two, "I don't share very well... "
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:01 am

"We can see why. He screams very nice...well let him know if he wants to go another couple rounds to find us." The two boys left Takuya and Hyde. Hyde however had lost consciousness about two minutes ago. He was in no shape to do anything...much less worry about his last final. But that would be the first thing he thought of when he woke up...not even the fact he was raped.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:10 am

Takuya had taken him straight to the nurse and stayed with him the entire time... And when Hyde woke up he gently pushed him back down, "Stay still... You need to recover..." There were always make-up test, so logically he figured that final was the last thing on Hyde's mind.

"How are you feeling? ... You need anything?"
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:25 am

Hyde woke up in the nurse's office. Takuya was there...how odd. "M-my books. I have to study...this is my worst subject and the final is half my grade pretty much..." He held his arms out for said book. Takuya was there though. That's what got him.

"Did you fight those guys off? I-If you thank you..."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:46 am

"Hyde... you do realize you were raped and beaten right? They'll reschedule a time for you to do the test..." Though he knew by that look Hyde could care less... So he gave in and passed him the book. "You need to rest... and not walk by yourself anymore. Surely you have some friends?"
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum