Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Torrents of the Rich

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Torrents of the Rich - Page 3 Empty Re: Torrents of the Rich

Post  Takuya Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:59 am

Takuya continued to do little things like that for him, cooking dinner, making him breakfast on the morning he was up before Hyde, holding the door for him, and several other things to show he was sorry. But everyday ended the same, there was always a purple daisy waiting for him in his room at the end of the day. Occasionally he would lay other flowers with the daisy, each flower had a different meaning, at least thats what his mother taught him... He wanted to win Hyde over so bad... but all he got was rejection, rejection, and even more rejection.

Today finally made him snap, the friends he'd been ignoring stepped on the wrong nerve... "He's always chasing after Mr. Poor High and Mighty over there... God if he wanted a piece of trash like that he could have gotten it by now from some of the other poor bastards around he--" Takuya punched him, right inbetween the eyes and then stared down at him evilly, "He is above us. You don't see him over there talking about our sorry asses now do you? We're pathetic, we don't know who we are, and even if something good hit us in the face we wouldn't know it until it was already to goddamn late!" Takuya was tearing up as he yell, it was obvious in his voice... but he stormed away before any tears actually fell, he did what any kid would do and went to his dad crying, "I'm done... I can't take it anymore! I can't handle rejection and I just brought a shit ton of it upon myself. I can't do it... I'm weak and I suck and I fucking hate myself right now..."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:12 am

Hyde heard what they said and thought for sure Takuya would agree with them. But he didn't. Hyde followed Takuya home and went to him. "Y-you're giving up? Takuya...don't you see what you did? That rejection was my own protection. I wanted you to feel what I felt every time you flipped back...don't give up on me...I just don't want hurt again."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:21 am

Takuya let go of his dad and turned to hug Hyde without warning and continued into his shoulder, apologizing like mad and holding Hyde close to him. His dad smiled at the site despite knowing that Takuya was genuinely hurting... "And so the lamb tamed the lion... he's in your hands now Hyde..." He pat the boys shoulders and left them alone in the kitchen...

"I'm sorry... I am really really really sorry..." Takuya pulled back and looked him in the eyes as he spoke, hoping he could see the truth and just how much all of this was killing him now.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:40 am

Hyde held Takuya and looked deep into his eyes. "No more yoyo attitude?" The teen was making sure that he wasn't lying before he nodded and took Takuya's hand.

"Come take a nap with me..."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:48 am

Takuya shook his head, "No more yoyo..." He was surprised to find Hyde's hand in his... tugging him to his room to take a nap... Who was he to complain? It had been forever since he'd been close to him and this was better than anything...

Laying down, his arms wrapped around Hyde and held him close. This is what he should have been doing all along... Keeping Hyde close, safe and wanted... Not hiding him or keeping his rep up... Today proved that his rep meant nothing to him any longer.

Though Hyde had suggested napping he was too occupied by having Hyde so close to him... "You've changed me... but for the better... Thank you." He kissed his forehead softly, then the bridge of his nose, his cheeks, then finally his lips... He didn't know if he was going to fast, but he knew that it felt wonderful...
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:02 am

Hyde smiled as he was pulled into Takuya's arms. This was what he wanted. He was happy to find soft lips touching him. Though that kiss wasn't something that would cool down easy. "Takuya we're supposed to be napping...this...isn't going to lead to napping."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:08 am

"I'll behave... but you have to stay close." He shifted a bit and rested his above Hyde's, holding him close and keeping him safe... Though napping was good... he'd being lieing if he said he hadn't desired the teen next to him.

"I hope this isn't a dream... because if it is God help this school..."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:24 am

Hyde saw what Takuya was meaning and moved to sit on him. "Well...why not make sure you remember this isn't a dream. I still want that nap later....but napping naked and tired doesn't sound bad. I will say the same though. If this is just a dream God help our school...if it's a trick...then god better take pity on you and take you to him before I get my hands on you." The teen moved and took off his shirt, kissing Takuya again.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:35 am

"Don't worry... I'd rather kill myself then to see you like that again..." This past month had been hell in a handbasket for him, he'd rath not relive it again... "I must say though you do propose a hard offer to reject..." He flipped them and pulled his own shirt off to join Hyde's on the floor.

"I want to own up to that claim... to make you mine and let everyone on this whole campus know..."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:52 am

"Then by all means. I won't mind." Hyde had come up the stairs thinking of a nap...turns out he was going to have a bit of fun before that nap. It didn't sound like a bad idea...he rather liked it. "I don't have anything you can use though...you'd have to go get some oil or something from somewhere to do this."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:07 am

Takuya groand a bit and kissed him, "Get me all excited and give me the green light only to tell me that... you tease..." Oh he'd be getting some extra teasing... Grinning he stood from Hyde's bed a motioned him to stay, he had some warming lotion in his room that would work nicely... He was quick to return and even quicker to come back over him and get them both naked...

It was hard to believe he was here with Hyde doing this... He honestly thought he'd ruined any chance with him.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:39 pm

Hyde was all for this...but he was still not sure. "Takuya wait...wait. H-how can I be sure? How can I be sure this is real?" It was his biggest fantasy for sure...and he wasn't sure if he wanted to take that leap not knowing if it would continue out of the house.

"I just don't want to be left heartbroken..."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:41 am

Hyde still wasn't sure that he could trust him... "You'll have to have some faith in me... If not, we can wait... I can prove it to you. I wanna do whatever it takes to get back into your graces." Takuya kissed his forehead and laid back down beside him, "We can still do that naked napping if you want... I just want you to be happy."

Not once could he ever blame him for being cautious... It was a smart move, but Takuya knew he could stand up for him and be faithful. Hyde was all he wanted and needed.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:55 am

Takuya understood...that made Hyde better. He moved into Takuya's arms and held onto him. "Thank you...for understanding me. I do want it...I just want to be completely full. I don't want to worry about regretting it in the morning." It didn't take long for him to fall asleep in his lover's arms. Takuya made things feel safe. That was the best thing to him.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:05 am

Sleeping next to Hyde was the best experience he'd ever felt, it was so natural and easy... God he was already in love with this idea and it hadn't even been a week yet!

School though was proving to be a challenge, and by the end of the day he'd gotten into a fight with the two guys that had raped Hyde. They were throwing lies about Hyde sleeping his way into everything and he'd had enough. Granted he went home looking like shit... but it was well worth it.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:18 am

Hyde was having a pretty good day...until Takuya came home looking all beat up. "Oh my god! Takuya what happened?!" He turned around and grabbed some ice to put on Takuya's eye.

"Did you get in a fight with a brick wall!?"
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:25 am

"It feels like it... but no... I finally gave those sick fucks that raped you what they deserved... They were talking about looking for you again, i'll be damned if I let them get away with even thinking about it." He gladly let Hyde take care of him, leaning into his touch and savoring his hands smoothness.

"This wont be the last I promise... but you're most definitely worht it."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:58 am

"Takuya..." Hyde leaned in to kiss him. His boyfriend was sweet...maybe he could give himself up... The days went by and eventually the fights went down and the comments about Takuya and Hyde went away. Everyone was getting used to it...and Hyde was starting to get more and more sexually frustrated. Eventually he finally made his mother's soup for dinner. This was the final thing. If Takuya helped him get it right...then he was more than willing to let Takuya have him. If he didn't...well he was still more than ready to let Takuya have him.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:26 pm

The last few weeks had been annoying and almost overbearing at times, but he had Hyde through all of it. No matter what Hyde was always there at the end of the day. When he went to bed and when he woke up the next morning it was always with Hyde... His boyfriend, his lover, his world. His reputation meant nothing anymore to him, though he had enough support from all the females in the school that none of the other boys he once claimed as friends mattered.

Then the night finally came that Hyde declared he was making his mothers soup, Takuya promised to leave him alone so he could concentrate. But when it was finished he was down in the kitchen and his arms wrapped around from behind him, "You think you did it this time? It smells great." Takuya kissed his cheek before tasting a spoonful of the soup offered too him.

It was was the moment of truth now... He smiled brightly at him, "Congratulations Hyde, I think you just figured it out." It was perfect, perfect texture, perfect flavor, everything.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:55 pm

Hyde held up the spoon for Takuya to taste the food. He grinned at what he said. "You mean it?...you aren't just saying it to keep me happy?" He was wondering if Takuya meant it. Maybe he was just wanting to not upset him.

"You won't hurt my feeling if you don't like it."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:00 am

"I don't lie when it comes to food. The soup is great, but... You taste much better..." Takuya pulled him in for a seering kiss, one that was bound to steal his thoughts and leave him craving more...

"But we can't let this go to waste can we? Come on, let's go serve dinner." Since it was only Takuya's home they didn't have many to serve. It was the plus of owning your own home on campus.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:12 am

Hyde grinned and kissed Takuya. Oh that kiss...Takuya didn't know it yet. But he had something planned. They served dinner and it was well received. The whole night made Hyde very happy. Plus it was the weekend and he was done with all his homework. It was looking up. They were cleaning up when Hyde posed his question.

"Hey Takuya?...C-can we go to your room tonight?"
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:21 am

"Hm? Oh, of course." Takuya wanted sex, but was learning that he couldn't and wouldn't force anything like that on him. So when he took Hyde's hand he was thinking maybe they'd study, cuddle, and then fall asleep together. That was about a normal weekend for them. But something was different... Hyde was being a little weird.

"Everything alright?" He was standing at the edge of his bed, his arms looped loosely around his shoulders
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:38 am

Hyde let Takuya guide him. He was worried something was wrong. Oh how wrong that was. Hyde grabbed at Takuya's shirt and pulled him into a steamy kiss. "It's perfectly fine...unless you deny me your touch...I want you Takuya...I'm sure of it. Will you...have me?"
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:46 am

Takuya was surprised by his sudden forcefulness... but it was well recieved. Hyde soon found himself on the bed and with Takuya above him, stripping him of his clothes and exploring his shapely body. "Deny you? I don't think I can... you own my soul." He was being sure to treat his body adoringly, considering his last encounter had been rape... he didn't want to trigger anything.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum