Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The drama doesn't end with high school

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The drama doesn't end with high school - Page 3 Empty Re: The drama doesn't end with high school

Post  Miku Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:52 am

"Ah... Well that's good..." Someone as in the other person he liked... This sucked. Sighing to himself he reached around Kanon and started to unzip him... but the zipper snagged. "Damn zipper... It's stuck." He turned him around and fiddled with it until he finally got it fixed and unzipped fully. But he couldn't pull his eyes away from his bare skin... Slowly he pushed the material away from his shoulders and down his arms. The dress was hanging loosely on his hips now... though his hands still rested on Kanon's arms...
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

The drama doesn't end with high school - Page 3 Empty Re: The drama doesn't end with high school

Post  Kanon Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:55 am

Miku looked entranced...oh he might actually...

"Miku?...do you like what you see?" This was better than he hoped. It was a good thing...he wanted him so bad and if he just admitted it to a degree where Kanon would be willing to chance it. He wanted this...he wanted the one in front of him. Nothing was going to stop what was set in motion.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:01 am

"... I do." That was all he could muster. Despite liking him so much, it sucked that he didn't know who Kanon really liked. A question like that was more or less a tease than anything. "Can you unzip mine too?" He turned so Kanon could get to the zipper, why were things not working out right now?
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:03 am

Kanon nodded and unzipped the dress but before Miku could pull away his arms went arm his waist. Pulling him back to him he kissed his back shoulder blade.

"That's very good...because I like what I see too."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:13 am

Miku yipped in surprised at the sudden action, Kanon was holding him here...he liked what he saw too... And that kiss sent a chill through him. He was being held, by Kanon and they were alone and Kanon was now very single.

Walking them to his bed, he pulled him down, turning himself in the others arms as he did. His eyes searched Kanon's, trying to find an answer to his question... Did Kanon really want him? The other had him pinned on the bed now so it wasn't like he could escape, not that he really wanted to even...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:15 am

Kanon was so very close to Miku...oh so close... "You said you would go after him...even if it meant potentionally ruining your relationship with Teruki...please tell me you weren't just saying that. That you mean it." If it was only words...well then everything was ruined. Everything.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:21 am

"I-I meant it... every word." Miku hadn't been this close to someone in a long time... And to be like this with Kanon felt great. He was warm, he could feel his racing heart beat against his own... His lips pressed against Kanon's... Wait a second, when had he... oh who cared, it felt great and if it never ended he wouldn't care.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:25 am

Kanon gladly returned the kiss, his hands moving up Miku's body to entwine with his. "Good...because you are who I wanted...it was you." He went back to kissing Miku till he realised something.

"The dresses...we have to finish taking them off..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:33 am

Miku moved to stand pushing the dress and petticoat off of Kanon and himself completely, he could care less that they were just in their boxers and that Kanon was above him again. Kanon wanted him and had wanted him for a while now, "I've wanted you too... but I couldn't because I didn't want to hurt Teruki... Though I know this will anyways but... We have a right to be happy to right?"

This felt right, they fit perfectly together... and Kanon was making him horny without even really trying.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:35 am

Kanon watched Miku take off their dresses and then they were back in bed. "Let's just hope this doesn't ruin everything between you two...I'd feel horrible." But his desire for Miku was too great...so was his desire for his skin. So he started kissing...nipping...and completely adoring his skin.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:25 pm

"Well don't feel too bad... I don't want it to... hinder... us..." Kanon's lips were trailing across his skin, making him shiver and cling to him more. Things like that were a bit of a weakness for him, especially his neck. Which was where he was attending to right now. His legs came up and wrapped loosely around him, rolling his hip to grind his erection against him. Miku was hoping that this wouldn't stop here, because that would be painfully torturous later on in the night. Though really he couldn't complain, Kanon was touching him, kissing him... and all that had happened in the course of one night.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:50 am

Kanon continued his adoration of Miku's body till he made his way back to his lips. "I won't. I've been wanting you since the year pretty much started. Teruki isn't going to tear us apart...not if I can help it." That's when Kanon's hands moved down Miku's body and started playing with his boxers.

"May I?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:04 pm

His hips giggled as Kanon layed with his boxer... Could he take off his boxers? Oh hell yes! But to keep within the moment he nodded his head and fingered Kanon own boxers,"Only if I can return the favor..." His new lover would officially have bragging rights now. Miku never fell so hard and fast for someone, except Kanon. Hmm...

"Next time we dress up, You should have me as your pet, just to let everyone know I'm no longer on the market..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum