Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The drama doesn't end with high school

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The drama doesn't end with high school Empty The drama doesn't end with high school

Post  Miku Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:58 am

"Hey! Are you okay? Why are you crying? ... What are you talking about? I'll be your friend! Don't listen to them, they don't know anything." Miku smiled brightly at the crying boy, offering his hand to him. And when that boy took his hand it felt like a whole summer had flashed before his mind, right up to the point when they promised to keep in touch and meet up again next summer... But that never happened... He Never saw that boy again... No matter how many summer camps he went to, even when he asked about him no one remembered him. It was like he never existed...

Miku's eyes snapped open when he heard the door open, Teruki said the was their quad mate was moving in today. That must have been him... Stretching he rolled from his bed and stumbled out the door to greet him, he was the only one home right now and the guy would probably need help. The clattering of cases was a definite sign, "Hey, Can I help... you?" He caught a glimpse of his face and nearly froze, it was that boy! The one that was crying at the camp! What was his name... all he could remember was... "Kanon?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

The drama doesn't end with high school Empty Re: The drama doesn't end with high school

Post  Kanon Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:21 am

Kanon looked up at the sound of his name. Someone he knew? "Uh yeah...how'd you know it was me? Oh wait. You must be Miku, Teruki's friend. He said he had his best friend from high school sharing a room with him. I didn't realise till about an hour ago that we were in the same quad. It's nice to meet you. I could actually use some help. I have to get all this to dorm...A. You two are in D right? The double room?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

The drama doesn't end with high school Empty Re: The drama doesn't end with high school

Post  Miku Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:31 am

"Yeah... Yeah Teruki told me... Uhm Yeah, it's across from D actually. Here," he took two of his cases from him and showed him to A, pushing into the mid size room and sitting his bags down. "Well, this is it. Do you have more stuff downstairs? I'm basically free all day, so I wont mind hanging out with you." This wasn't work for him at all, to him it felt like he was meeting up with an old friend...

An old friend that didn't remember him... and had gotten incredibly hot of the years.

When they were kids there wasn't this problem, but now Miku knew for sure he was gay. But that didn't make every attractive guy he saw gay either. And with Kanon's looks... it was doubtful.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:35 am

"Yeah. My dad left two outside the door. I wouldn't mind hanging out with you. If you don't mind coffee type beverages, take out, and me unpacking. I have to get this room all rearranged and everthing." He smiled brightly at him and grabbed his wallet. It was really the only thing other than his laptop that he really needed. But his laptop wasn't needed to go get food, drink, and then unpack his stuff.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:56 am

"I have no objection to any of that, I'll might even help you unpack." He stuck his tongue out playfully before going out the grab the other two boxes and bringing them back to Kanon's room. He liked being near him... aside from being extremely attractive, it was easy to talk to him. Just like when they were kids... too bad Kanon pretty much forgot him. Though really he'd changed quite a bit, back then he had dark hair instead of blonde. And the obvious being older bit... Oh well.

"Come on, I know the best place for take out and coffee, it's just barely off campus."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:18 am

"Lead the way. I haven't been in this part of Japan since I went to camp here when I was like...seven. It's kind of fun being back after all this time. Still a bit odd though. How far is this place?" They left the dorm and started walking. It was easy to talk to him. He didn't mind his company at all. Teruki kept some attractive friends.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:07 am

"Camp huh? That was always my favorite part about this part of Japan..." So he remembered camp but not him... how sad. "Ah, the take-out is only a three block walk, and the coffee is across the street from the take-out. You'll love it I promise. He smiled sweetly at him as they made the short walk to the two shops.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:21 am

Kanon walked with Miku and was talking to him about a lot of different things. Majors, how long they had known Teruki...things like that. It was quite fun. So was Miku helping him unpack. Teruki came back a few hours later and kissed Kanon hello.

"What are you doing in here?"

"This is my dorm. We're sharing a quad. Your friend Miku is quite good company."

"Don't I know it. Miku, this is Shinya Sano, the guy I was telling you about. The one I've been seeing."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:33 am

And suddenly thing were awkward, he watched them kiss and felt a tug in his chest. He looked away to hide any signs of embarrassment, so Kanon was taken... That was saddening... But he smiled brightly When Teruki introduced them, "Yes, I met him this morning, he's nice." He excused himself to go back to his dorm... Teruki would want to help him...

He'd just found someone who'd caught his interest... but he was taken, and by his best friend no less.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:38 am

Kanon looked at Miku almost apologeticly. When he left Kanon nudged Teruki a bit. "Why did you do that in front of him. It was rude."

"He would've anyway. You were going to meet him tonight. At least he knows...it'd be better than what happened with that one guy you hung out with a lot." Very true...that had ended badly. Teruki and him were talking and the guy came over and asked him if he was available for his friend...who was a girl. That...that had been awkward.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:11 am

Miku sat down with his fashion books... he wanted to find a style... and Lolita looked to be the most fun. He nodded and started taking notes. It only took him a few weeks to gather what he wanted and needed, and soon he was making these gorgeous dresses and ordering everything he couldn't make. The fashionista even started hanging out with other lolita's on the campus, it was a great distraction throughout the month.

Until Teruki finally caught him alone, blabbing about him and Kanon swimming then having sex in the... showers... Well... "Uhm... well, contrats... Uh... I'll be going out tonight soon so..."

"The dresses again? Honestly Miku... You really could do better... But oh well, later man!"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:15 am

Kanon came back to the dorm to find Miku alone and Teruki off in class. He missed hanging out with him and truth be told Kanon would much rather have Miku than Teruki. "Hey...what are you up to? I have a couple hours free time. Want to hang out?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:24 am

"Oh hey Kanon!" Miku loved seeing him... especially alone, cause then he didn't have to hide. But he had all of his Lolita gear in his arms... "Ah... well, I was gonna go out tonight, but I don't mind canceling. Plus I never see you anymore!"

He motioned him to sit on the bed with him, he had to ask about the pool and showers... "So... Teruki told me about last night..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:29 am

Kanon smiled brightly...till last night was brought up. His face fell at that. "Oh...yeah...I feel bad too because he really likes me. But...I don't feel the same way about him. I just don't know how to break things off without the whole dorm blowing up in the process..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:37 am

Oh... So Kanon wasn't as thrilled as Teruki... Well, "Wear a dress. It always worked for me." He laughed lightly but knew the was more serious than that. "All I can say, is don't lead him on. That'd be worse than anything else you could ever do." Miku stood to slip his petticoat on before shedding his pants and shirt, he needed to find a color... "What color am I vibing off right now?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:46 am

Kanon thought for a moment. "Yellow...no...yeah yellow. Got anything in blue? If you want I can be a doll for a day and you could...maybe take me with you? I want to hang out with you and this. It seems like fun." Kanon was watching Miku and taking in every inch of skin he saw. From the smooth legs to the flat tummy...everything.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:59 am

Yellow... yellow... He had that pastel yellow dress with the bows and lace, but the zipper was in the back. Oh well he had Kanon and that meant Kanon would have to touch him! Success! But when Kanon asked to join him he nearly fell over in happiness, "You mean it? Yeah I think I may have something..." He'd made this dress with Kanon in mind, digging into his closet for the plastic wrapped dress. It was so far his masterpiece... A royal blue with black lace and ribbons, and all the accessories he could think of to go with it. He especially like the lace collar with a blue rose on it.

"What do you think? Still wanna try? I'll help you if you help me." He slipped his dress on and turned so Kanon could zip it for him. "Have you ever done this before?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:03 am

"That's beautiful. No...I've never done this before. You'll have to help with, well everything." Kanon came over and zipped up Miku's dress. He let his fingers linger for a moment but they didn't stay long. "So...strip then?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:14 am

Kanon's fingers were soft... It sucked that they had to leave instead of exploring him more. "Strip away, I'll need to find I good petticoat for you." Miku grabbed a few black ones and turned back around to just a boxer clad Kanon... A very sexy Kanon, one he wanted to rape... Now.

"Just gotta test these..." His fingers rested on his hips as he measured him, deciding on the last one as the best one. Next came the dress, he knew it would fit Kanon, they were about the same size except height. "This is next, I'll help you out so you don't get lost." This required being close, almost touching... Oh he felt clever right now.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:00 pm

Kanon was trying to keep his breathing slow and steady but it was picking up a bit. He could pawn it off on being excited to do this. He had never dressed up before and when Miku was done he turned to face him. "How do I look? Do I need makeup or something? Maybe a hat? Or teased hair? I haven't done that in awhile."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:13 am

Miku circled around him a couple times, trying to figure out what was missing... Then Kanon hit it dead on, "For this being your first time you're doing pretty good. Come here, I'll do your hair and make-up." Miku sat him down between his legs, grabbing just his eyeliner and carefully putting it him... Kanon looked good with eyeliner... Next came his hair, he combed it gently, letting his fingers run through it before he teased and curled it, pulling a bit of the longer hair over one of his eyes.

"There you go... You know... When I was making this dress I didn't think it looked right on the mannequin... But it looks perfect on you. Let me get you some creepers and then we can go." Miku crawled over to his closet and dug out the shoes, it would have been nice to undress his friend and just keep going... but he couldn't do that. Even if he didn't return Teruki's feelings...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:34 am

Kanon let his eyes stay shut while Miku was messing with his hair. It felt really good. He did open them however to see Miku crawling across the floor. Oh nice but...what he wouldn't do to get him in bed. Too bad Teruki was still in the picture and would always be there.

"I used to tease my hair all the time. It goes with just about everything. I usually wear things like putomayo and sexpot revenge. VK style. I think it looks good on me. But I stopped since I started dating Teruki...he didnt like it. I think I'll start wearing it again though. I miss it."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:47 am

Miku was turning around when Kanon spoke about his favorite brands, and that instantly made him like him even more, "Marry me?" But Teruki was repressing that wonderful form of expression... "I think you should, if you looked half as good as you do in that dress... You know... If you're looking for a way to break things to Teruki... Be yourself. If he doesn't like your style, or you have to stop yourself from doing what you want, then he's not the right guy for you."

Smiling he grabbed his hands and pulled him up, "Come on, everyone is waiting."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:06 am

Kanon nodded. "Yeah...too bad the guy I like is one of his good friends. That whole 'not dating your friends exes' thing really sucks. I really like him too...but where to? You have me all day." Kanon smiled softly at him as he let him lead him outside and to his friends.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:17 am

"Oh... Well, we're just going to meet some of the other Lolita's here on campus. If you get uncomfortable just tell me okay?" The walked down through the Common's getting curious looks from everyone as they passed, Kanon was not someone they'd seen dressed like that... and they were surprised... And oddly turned on. But Miku just pulled him on through, no one would take Kanon today, he wanted him to himself... At least just for today.

"Nice~ Who is this well dressed, sexy peice of man you have brought for us today Miku?" Miku laughed softly, but kept Kanon close, "This is Kanon, he's mine for tonight."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum