Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The drama doesn't end with high school

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The drama doesn't end with high school - Page 2 Empty Re: The drama doesn't end with high school

Post  Kanon Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:23 am

"Well can I have him tomorrow then? He's yummy." Kanon blushed and moved toward Miku a bit more.

"No thanks...I'd rather have Miku then too..." Well that sentence caused noise. He looked down and then back up a little.

"Well hi anyway. What are all your names?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

The drama doesn't end with high school - Page 2 Empty Re: The drama doesn't end with high school

Post  Miku Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:31 am

Miku heard it but couldn't believe it... maybe it was just his wishful thinking... Smiling softly at him, he pat his arm and brought him up to stand next to him, "No you can't have him, I don't share well."

"Don't we know it, I still want on of your dresses Miku. I have a birthday coming up if you'd like to wear it over and let me strip it off you--" "No I'll pass. You might rip it." Well if these guys weren't hopped up for sex tonight...

"Shame shame... Well anyways, I'm Shun, this is Bou, and our quiet boy over there is Yuuki. It is a pleasure to meet such a wonderfully dressed and beautiful person such as yourself."
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:42 am

Miku didn't let people wear his dresses? But he let Kanon...hmm...Nice to meet you. This is going to sound like an odd question but can we get something to eat? I have had anything since the muffin I had before my first class. At 7:30 this morning." He was quite hungry.

"I promise not to get anything on it if we do Miku."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:53 am

"Oh oh! Let's go to the new mall that just opened! The food court there is amazing~ Please? Please?" Bou was practically begging... and he was, as per usual, too cute and persuasive not to comply. Bou and Yuuki linked arms and Shun offered his to Miku, but the blonde declined. He waited for Shun to link with Bou before he slipped his arm around Kanon's, "You're mine tonight and tomorrow obviously right?" He smiled happily as they walked on... Why oh why couldn't they be more?

It would be so easy! Well... except the Teruki part but... but he wanted to be with Kanon! Was that so wrong? "I'll cover you for tonight, since I brought you into this insanity."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:58 am

Kanon smiled and leaned a little on Miku as they walked. "Anyday you want me really. I can always reschedule with Teruki...though soon I probably won't even be dating him. Thanks...your friends seem nice." It wouldn't be hard at all to date Miku. The only problem was Teruki. Teruki was the man problem. Even if he broke up with Teruki he wouldn't be able to date Miku. Miku was his best friend...off limits.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:06 am

"I almost feel bad... but then again I know how controlling or overbearing he can get to be... You'll do what's right, and maybe your next one wont mind your vk style, I know I don't... So how does 24/7 sound?" Miku didn't look at him as he offered having all the time, now how Kanon took that would be the real kicker...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:17 am

"24/7 sounds like a lot of fun actually. swimming, classes, midnight talks and laughing...and though being around me all the time would be a bit...hard. At least for me. I'd have way too much to stay away from." Manly Miku's body parts and touching them but hey, he wasn't going to say that.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:28 am

Miku liked that idea very much... It was so easy around him, everything was just better with him being around. "Hard as in what Bou and Shun were suggesting or something else?" Bou and Shun were sex hungry, that much was obvious to anyone who talked to them.

They entered the mall and followed the smell of all the different foods to the food court, "So what would you like to eat? They've got just about everything it looks like..." Miku arm slipped down to hold his hand. It was friendly, but Shun didn't seem to think so, "Ah I see how it is, new guy hots huh?" Oh boy... Shun was jealous... Great.

"Sorry Shun, I'm not you or Bou, I don't do one night stands. If I want something I commit to it."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:33 am

Kanon's heart leapt at Miku holding his hand but Shun made him frown and pull away a little. New guy hots?...wait commit to it? Did that mean Miku liked him?

"Actually truth be told, both. But when I see something I want...well I tend to shy away from the topic of it because I was rejected so much during my childhood, and teens. No one ever wanted to be around me till I got contacts and started dressing how I wanted...oh and playing bass. They really liked that. No one wanted to be my friend before that. So I'm afraid to say anything."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:40 am

"... So you really don't remember do you? Huh... Well, if you'll excuse us Shun." Miku sidestepped him and continued holding Kanon's hand. "Chinese alright? I haven't had any in a while, and it surprisingly different than Japanese... Uh yes, lo mein, white rice, and bourbon chicken. And whatever he wants."

It sucked that Kanon didn't remember him... when he could remember him like it was yesterday. He could probably go through his pictures and find some of the one he'd taken of him with his glasses and plain clothes. Kanon was cute then, and he adored him as a friend. Much like now... but he wanted him for more than a friend...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:46 am

"Uh yeah...I'll have...sesame chicken...lo mein...uh...mixed veggies...and a spring roll." They went to sit down with their food. Everyone was chattering away but Bou had to ask.

"So...no one wanted to be your friend till high school? Hotness like you?" Kanon nodded.

"My junior year I finally got my contacts and started dressing normal...and well...I got popular. Throughout all of my childhood I'd had only one friend. I met him at camp one year and he found me crying after some kids had kicked me into the lake. I didn't really know how to swim then so I was pretty shaken up. He calmed me down and made that the best summer I've ever had. I went to swimming camp every year after that. I didn't want to get caught off guard like that again. I haven't seen Haru since then."

"Haru?"

"Yeah...Akiharu. I called him Haru. Why do you ask?" Everyone was staring at Miku.

"He doesn't know your real name does he Miku?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:58 am

Miku was quiet as he listened to Kanon's story... He had been his only friend? To think the he'd made one summer the best he'd ever had... If only he could do that more. He would have loved to keep making him happy, but Kanon never came back to that camp... And he gave up after a while, Camp wasn't fun without him.

"He doesn't know your real name does he Miku?" Well that certainly caught him off guard... "I guess not. My real name is Akiharu Tsukiyama, I knew you on the first day because I'd remembered you from camp." Miku went back to picking at his noodles, now Kanon knew. "You were different, and I liked you for that, even if you did never write me or come back to camp." He stuck his tongue out playfully at him, showing that it really hadn't upset him too much.

"What? You were Miku's first heartbreak? Aww~ That so cute! Are you gonna kiss and make-up now?" Deep down it seemed, Bou was a hopeless romantic.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:04 am

"I wanted to but...I couldn't find your address for the life of me. I cried for days. Then I went to swimming camp and realised all too late that you wouldn't be there and I would be without a friend again. Why didn't you say anything to me? I didn't know it was you. You weren't blond...and you didn't have colored contacts..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:12 am

"Well, I figured I hadn't been too memorable if you couldn't recognize me, you've changed a lot too and I knew right away who you were. Though I imagine if I went back to being all natural you'd know me right away, it's alright... You know now though right?"

"Miku Natural? Now this I've gotta see, and by natural we mean naked too."

"Shun... Knock it off." He gave him a warning glance, "Or I'll do to you what I did to those kids that picked on Kanon, You remember that we went plotting their demise Kan-kun?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:15 am

Kanon looked down at Shun's comment but grinned at Miku's. "Yeah...I think soaking them in the cheese for the mac and cheese was good enough though...they got in so much trouble for that." He could tell Shun really wanted Miku...So did Bou...

"Just how many people do you have wanting to get with you?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:39 am

"Too many that are all after one thing." That pissed him off too, he didn't want just sex. No, he wanted what him and Kanon were having tonight... This was perfect...

They ate the rest of their meal getting by with just idle chit chat, but Miku was ready to get away from the pervertedness. He tapped Kanon's leg and nodded for them to go out alone for a bit, "We'll meet you back here guys, I wanna walk around a bit." More like he wanted to be alone with Kanon again, he liked being in their own little world.

"Sorry about them, some nights they're a bit eager than others." They were back to linking arms and browsing by the stores, "So... enjoying yourself?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:43 am

Kanon followed Miku despite Shun and Bou grumbling. He was browsing the stores and trying to avoid the conversation of Miku's love life. He had so many to pick from...why would he want someone his best friend had already been with? Miku knew they'd had sex...and that thought alone made him sad.

"Huh? Oh...It's fun. I like hanging out with you...it's nice. Though you seem to have a bit of a following."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:51 am

"I wish I didn't, it makes it hard to really come out about things... How about some air?" The mall had a fancy outdoor patio and the weather was great outside... So he lead him to an empty bench outside and sat down next to him. There was a guy strumming slowly on his guitar, just adding even more to the atmosphere. "Somethings on your mind, you're still pretty easy to read... Wanna share?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:53 am

Kanon looked up at the guy playing guitar before looking down. "I want it to not be hard. To not be dating Teruki and to be able to have who I want. I want it to be easy. It would be nice, that if for once, things weren't so complicated."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:01 am

"Maybe it's really not as hard as you're making it? Like that guitarist, it takes nerve to get out there and play... but in the end just about everyone loves his music. So maybe... if you just tell the guy... Maybe it'll work out?" Miku was looking right at him as he spoke, sure he could follow his own advice and tell Kanon... "Or if it would make things easier, you can ask me any one thing, I have to answer it and I can't refuse no matter what."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:04 am

"Would you ever date your best friend's exes knowing that your best friend was still head over heels for them and it could ruin your entire friendship?" He had to know. Miku was what he wanted and this...it was too hard. Everything was just too hard.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:28 am

"I think I'd be willing to risk it, especially if I felt the same..." It was right there too, what he wanted to say was just dancing on the tip of his tongue. It would be so easy to pull him into a kiss and share everything... But he didn't know if he was even what Kanon was wanting...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:31 am

Kanon nodded and hugged Miku. "Let's hope I'm right and he does..." Then he got up and walked away. He had to find Teruki before he went home for the weekend. This had to end. It did too. A lot of tears on Teruki's part but understanding...sort of. Kanon was completely honest. Teruki was just...very very sad. Still, Kanon went back to the dorm alone. Just him and Miku...alone...for three days. It sounded nice. He went to Miku's room and knocked. When he entered he came to stand in front of Miku.

"Can you help me out of this? I don't want to rip it."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:39 am

When Kanon just left... he felt sure that the guy wasn't him... He signed and went back to his friends, avoiding the subject of Kanon and where he went entirely. Miku hadn't even gotten out of his before he heard a knocking on his door. Curious he went and answered it, surprised to see Kanon... "Yeah... No problem. Come on in." The blonde went to retrieve the hanger and bag for the dress, "So... where'd you run off to? Kinda had me worried..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:42 am

"I uh...had someone I had to see. Teruki took the break up well..." He was nervous. What if he was wrong? What if Miku didn't like him but was saying it as a friend? What if he didn't know that it was him he wanted? Oh this could be awkward fast. But Teruki was gone and it was just them...that helped a bit.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum