Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shall we re-unite?

5 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Shall we re-unite? - Page 2 Empty Re: Shall we re-unite?

Post  Miku Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:11 pm

Miku moaned into that kiss, he was already aroused but that kind of strength made him shiver and want more. When Kanon spoke though he knew instantly what he was talking about... He'd teased him all throughout a live when they were still a fairly new couple... and the sex that night... oh did it show.

Grinning, he pulled Kanon closer and started playing with his pajama bottoms, "Punishing me that severe? I don't know whether to resist or not... Might be more fun with the latter..." Miku rolled his hips into him and moved away to start the shower so it could heat up, slow and timidly he slipped his own shorts of and watched his lover's reaction, it was going to be hard resisting him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:26 am

Kanon watched Miku intently, seeing the way he undressed. So they were going to play it that way huh? Kanon let his pajama pants fall and he moved over to Miku, pulling him close so he could feel his erection.

"You are going to get in that shower and do everything I tell you to. Go on...get in the shower." This was going to be fun. Kanon enjoyed when Miku feigned innocence. It was a major turn on for some reason.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:42 am

Miku's hands pressed softly against Kanon's chest, it looked like they were going with resistance. He loved doing things like this, it was more... intense.

"No... I don't think I will... You'll have to make me." Innocence was good, but innocence with a bit of a bite was even better. And while he said he wouldn't go willing, he failed to notice his pushing was actually putting him closer to the shower.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:53 am

Kanon took hold of Miku's hands and forced him into the shower and up against the wall. The water was nice and warm now. "No, I think you will. The more you resist the harder it will be on you." He had his body flush against Miku's as he took the baby oil from the shower shelf. "Spread your legs."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:03 am

Miku could feel his adrenaline pumping, and they'd barely started... His body pushed against Kanon's, his wrist trying to squirm away from his now wet grasp. The blonde's only chance came when his lover reached for the baby oil, he grabbed his wrist and held it firmly but not painfully. The look in his eyes were defiant, Kanon wouldn't be able to break him too easily.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:18 am

Kanon looked over at Miku amused. "I could always fuck you dry you know. Now I said, "spread those legs." Kanon forced Miku's legs apart as he pinned both of Miku's hands above his head. The bassist opened bottle and somehow got it into his hand. He had to spread it around so it would be on his fingers but he did it. It was a good thing his leg was what was forcing Miku's legs apart. He had easy access now. Kanon slowly let one finger slide in. Though with any more defiance, he wouldn't be so nice about it.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:29 am

Being taken dry did not interest him, though it wouldn't be too dry... Kanon was wet after all. He wasn't one to test people too much, but he was curious. So he took a chance of walking on thin ice, his hands tried to grab at the one hand that was holding him while his leg rubbed softly against the one that forced his leg apart, "If you do that, I might scream..." A little teasing never hurt... right?
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:11 am

Kanon groaned and finished his preparation. He already had two fingers in so it didn't really take long at all. He moved and lifted Miku up on the wall and pushed into him. He was tight for sure and it did feel amazing. He just hoped that Miku was alright with it.

"Then scream."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:21 am

Miku gasped and moaned against Kanon's neck, his arms holding him close as as nails scratched lightly at his skin. There wasn't very much prepping involved, and most of the stretching had been done by Kanon's arousal... But it felt great, this was something they'd definitely have to try more of... It was very arousing struggling against him, pretending like he didn't want him... The thoughts made him shudder.

Kanon was being painfully still though... "Mmm... m-move..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:33 am

Kanon decided now was when he'd be mean. "No..." He pulled out of Miku and set him down. He got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around him.

"You didn't want me to fuck you...so I won't." There was something in his voice though that told Miku this was another game. He was making Miku beg for it. Kanon was also heading to the kitchen though. Hmm...they hadn't had sex in there since that one time Miku was in the middle of making pancakes. The pancakes actually turned out okeh too. It was very unplanned but very good.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:47 am

Miku was... shocked. Baffled. You name it, he watched Kanon get out from the shower in just pure amazement... The towl around his waist and that teasing hint in his voice...

"Oh no you don't..." A smirk grew on his lips as he followed him out to the kitchen, where he could finally wrestle him down to the ground. Now Kanon was pinned and Miku still was looking as innocent as ever as he hovered himself over Kanon's erection.

"Please? ... I'll behave... this time."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:50 am

Kanon found himself on the ground as Miku tackled him. He was almost begging for it. But not quite. "Well if you don't behave next time I'll tie you down and just fuck you how I please. How about that?" He pulled away and moved to stand at the island counter in the middle of the kitchen. So what was Miku going to do?
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:57 am

Miku pouted when Kanon stood... But an idea popped into his head. Slowly he stood and hopped up to sit on the island that Kanon had retreated to. He pulled the raven haired bassist between his legs before wrapping them around him, preventing him from leaving this time without him taking him with him.

"Or... we can not worry about that until the next time I decide to misbehave... and you fuck me now before I pull you up here and rape myself for you." Miku was not against pushing Kanon down and riding him...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:03 am

Kanon smirked at Miku's comment. "i might say no...it's always hot to watch you do that. Makes me want to turn you over and fuck you into the floor." He pulled Miku a little closer, silently letting him know with his eyes that if he did ride him, Miku would be greatly rewarded.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:09 am

A simple sly smile and he was pushing Kanon back and onto the floor, fully disposing of that towel on the way. He crawled over him and positioned himself, pushing down on him slow and teasingly until he was completely inside. He let out a low moan and started to move at a slow pace, but he was soon speeding up, panting and moaning his lover's name.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:17 am

Kanon found himself on the floor and Miku was above him. He was teasing him now, though soon enough he sped up. Kanon couldn't wait. He saw Miku speed up and the pleasure on his face was priceless. Soon enough though Kanon flipped them over and with a hungry kiss to his lover, started to thrust into him hard and fast.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:24 am

Miku moaned happily when he felt his back on the floor. Kanon's kisses were great... and so was all of the desire he could feel from him. Their frenzied kiss was short lived though, his back arched and he let a deep moan pass his lips, "Ooh Kanon... Mmm!" Kanon was hitting his prostrate, he loved and cursed that nerve. Kanon was so good at abusing it in a way that made him always want more. But this couldm't drag out for long because they had to meet Bou at six...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:53 am

Kanon's hand slid between their bodies and started to stroke Miku in time to his thrusts. He was getting close. Kanon could only think about the amazing feeling it had. Miku knew just what to do. Though Kanon couldn't help missing Bou. It was always like that. For a minute everyday he missed him, usually when at practice or laying in bed to go to sleep.

He adored Miku and truly did care deeply for him. He just...missed Bou too.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:29 pm

Miku moaned at the sudden contact of Kanon's hand to his member. He was so close to losing himself completely, but at the same time he didn't want it to end because he loved being so close to him... But all good things had to end, and theirs ended with a well placed thrust and him moaning Kanon's name as he arched against him.

He panted softly as he held him close, not caring about the mess between their stomachs at the moment. "Whoa..." He happened to notice the clock out of the corner of his eyes though... "Fuuuuck... We're going to be late..." He couldn't help it! The idea was just so appealing... Sighing he moved to to sit up, grabbing Kanon's forgotten towel to clean them both up. The sad hint in his lover's eyes wasn't missed though, he leaned in and kissed him softly before running a hand through his hair, "You okay?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:30 pm

Kanon looked up at Miku when he asked what was wrong. "Hm? Oh nothing just thinking about tonight and wondering if Bou will be nice. He is to us but he's known us since we worked at that cafe before an cafe was started. Come on...we have to hurry." The man cleaned himself up before taking Miku's hand and going to the bedroom to get dressed.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:55 pm

Miku took Kanon's hand and followed him to the bedroom, quickly getting dressed in some non eye catching clothes. They needed to be careful about this getting leaked out into the public. "I'm a little worried about that too... especially after he called Takuya and Yuuki a pretty boy and fashion disaster... He'll have to get use to them though, they're here to stay." He hated to say that he preferred those two over Bou... but it was partially the truth, though he did miss Bou... Things just seemed to lighten up a lot more after the blonde's leaving.

"Ready?" He slipped his hoodie on and offered his hand. The shop was just a few blocks from them, they'd have to book it to make it on time... but he was really in no rush. And it was quite common for them to show up in a certain order: Teruki, Takuya, Kanon and Miku, then Yuuki coming in close behind them. That was just how An Cafe worked as far as responsibility orders went.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:16 pm

Kanon got dressed in some baggy jeans and a T-shirt. Add a dark hoodie and Kanon was ready to go. They made it to the shop a minute before Yuuki did. Takuya and Teruki were already there and Bou looked like he was trying to hold back from saying something to Takuya.

"Hey guys. This is a nice place you have Bou...very homey like."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:57 am

They made it, and without earning a stern look from Teruki! He smiled happily at his band mates, until he noticed the uneasiness of both Takuya and Yuuki... But mainly Takuya. He could somewhat understand, he was only about three feet from Bou, the guy he'd replaced. Deciding to go to his rescue, he quickly snagged the spot next to him, leaving the sat next to him open for Kanon. Yuuki simply shrugged off Bou's look and sat down next to Teruki.

"It's cute, it makes me think of the cafe we used to work at before the band." He was proud of Bou for making his dreams a reality but they had pressing matters... "I'm sure, you're all wondering why you were called here, it's gonna raise a few eyebrows for sure but..." He looked to everyone carefully before continuing, "Bou wants to rejoin the band... No official agreement have been made... but I figured we'd give it a try at the joined show with Hyde. Speaking of which, how is that working out Takuya?" Miku was grinning at his friend, knowing very well the newly found interest between the two.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bou Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:16 am

Miku, Kanon and the fashion disaster... Takuya was relieved to see them, Bou however was really extremely happy to see Kanon. Teruki was nice as well... But he knew he'd already upset Miku with what he'd said about the two newest additions. That and the fact Miku seemed much fonder of both than the idea of him being added back to the band. Though you couldn't tell it by the way he proposed it, much anyways.

Takuya became a blushing mess whenever Hyde was mentioned, "G-good... He'd be more than happy to..." Yuuki, who Bou was happy to see ditched the wig, perked up and nudged Takuya, "Interested in singing, or having you as a nice side of fan service?"

"Yuuki!" Takuya moved to hide his head behind Miku's shoulder. The blond lolita rolled his eyes at the scene... "So... Now that it's out there... I'm going to get you a round of hot chocolate with marsh mellows and let you guys think on this." Smiling sweetly, he pat Kanon's shoulder and trotted off to fill the order he'd promised. All while Teruki looked at everyone before he started discussing the idea. Takuya was worried though... Bou rubbed him the wrong way and it wasn't just the way he lookd on edge around him at all times.
Bou
Bou

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:50 am

Kanon liked the idea of having Bou back though he knew things could get complicated quick. Bou smiled to comply easy though and left to get something to drink. He placed his hand on Kanon's shoulder and the bassist couldn't help but lean into it a little. Thankfully no one caught it.

"I say we give it a chance...and I also think you should go for it with Hyde Takuya. He's older than you sure but from what I know of him he likes girly guys who can dominate him...if you're up for that." He was teasing his friend of course. It was so much fun to do he couldn't help it. That blush he had was fun to make appear.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum