Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shall we re-unite?

5 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Shall we re-unite? Empty Shall we re-unite?

Post  Bou Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:34 am

Bou was surprised at how well An Cafe was doing after he left. If anything he thought it would have ended during their last live. When the band started he was dating Teruki... but it was too serious for him. No, he was growing interested in their little otaku bassit... So he'd finally up and asked him. To his delight... he agreed!! Bou was tickled, and they were perfect, but very secret.

Thus...when he anounced he was quitting, it was no surprise that Kanon was the most upset. But now... now he missed it, the fans, his guitar, Miku's silly voices, Teruki's parental guidance, and most of all Kanon... His little otaku. That is what lead him to knocking on Miku's door at 12 o'clock at night.
Bou
Bou

Back to top Go down

Shall we re-unite? Empty Re: Shall we re-unite?

Post  Miku Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:47 am

Miku held his boyfriend close as they slept, it had been a good three hours after their last live, quick dinner, steamy shower, and rather loud romp in their bed. He found it hard to believe he had Kanon... He'd wanted him for a while now... but the opurtunity never really presented itself until Yuuki came and gave him a push. And he loved his wig wearing band mate for it. Smiling he cuddled his boyfriends naked form, about ready to finally drift off to sleep when he heard a knock...

"Who in the world..." Sighing, h placed a quick kiss on Kanon's head and slipped from the bed, grabbing a robe he slipped and tied it around him. Padding out into his living room he opened the door, "What in the world could you-- Bou! Kami... Come on in, what's going on?" Miku would always make time for Bou, if not for the blonde An Cafe would have never started.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bou Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:51 am

A fairly sleepy Miku answered the door, but soon he found himself inside the apparment and looking around. Miku had said he'd gotten a bigger place, but he didn't know just how big... An Cafe really was doing good.

"Well you see... I've missed things lately... I want... I wanted... to come back." Bou ran his fingers through his long, blond hair. He missed everything about An Cafe, but mostly Kanon.
Bou
Bou

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:00 am

Come back?

"Bou... I'd love to just... say yes, but we have Takuya and Yuuki to consider now too. They're both very skilled... and have offered so much to us." Miku wouldn't admit it out loud, but he respected Takuya's way of handle his guitar... Bou was good, but Takuya shined, him and Yuuki brought out so much more life in their shows. It was refreshing, but he would be lying if he said he didn't miss Bou and his frilly lolita style.

"I can't give you an answer really Bou, everyone is going to have to think on this..." This included his naked lover who he dearly wished he was cuddling and sleeping next to right now...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bou Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:03 am

"But Miku... You've always made the decisions! What is so different now?" Bou had seen this Takuya and Yuuki, when he first saw them they looked like a joke. A shy little boy and a fashion disaster. What in the world did they have that he didn't? Sure the keyboards were a bonus, but Takuya was just a pretty face... he'd find a way to bring him down if it came to it...
Bou
Bou

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:23 am

Uh oh... When Bou got mad... "Bou I'm sorry, but after you left Kanon, Teruki, and I decided that we had to decide everything as a group!" Which was very true. When choosing replacements a lot of thought and discussion went into it, and that was how Takuya and Yuuki came to be. "Not only do I have to consider Kanon and Teruki, but Yuuki and Takuya too. Do you have any idea how much trouble would be caused by this?" Fans and band members alike would be upset.

"I'll send you a message after I talk it over with everyone, until then I can't say." Miku stood from the couch, more than ready to see Bou out.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bou Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:30 am

"No, you call everyone now, it'll be like good ol' times when you'd call everyone up for some random crazy idea!" The way Miku spoke made it seem like he'd miraculously matured, which was not Miku... God if this was how Miku was... what had those two new people done to Teruki and Kanon?

"A fasion disaster and a pretty boy? You're serious?!"
Bou
Bou

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:46 am

Wrong move, "Hey! Now wait just a second... That fashion disaster and pretty boy as you have deemed to call them... just so happened to be my friends and they are damn talented musicians! I am not going to overstep my friends and co-workers, just because you come knocking on my door at 12, drag me from my bed, and nag at me to let you rejoin An Cafe!"

Bou had no right. Ex member or not, he had no right to even think about insulting his band.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:52 am

Kanon woke up to yelling. What was going on? The man got up and put on his pajama pants. He walked out rubbing his eyes of sleep. "Mi-kun what's going on?...Bou?" What was Bou doing there? had something happened? This was an odd sight. Especially since Bou and him broke up when he left the band.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Bou Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:56 am

Bou was standing now too, "What the... Kanon? What are you doing here?" And why was he calling Miku 'Mi'kun'? Better yet, why had he stumbled out of Miku's room in only pajama bottoms?
Bou
Bou

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:02 am

"Kanon... I'm sorry..." Miku walked over to him and wrapped his arms around him, best tell Kanon the reason he was woken up, "Bou came over... He wants to join An Cafe again..." All he knew... was that Kanon was terribly upset after Bou left them... and that he was sure to be there for him. Something that eventually lead to them going out, and he couldn't have been happier. Except now Bou had not only kept him from sleeping next to his lover, but now had also woken him up... It wasn't looking good for Bou.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:29 am

Bou...wanted to rejoin An Cafe? Oh dear...he hoped his ex wouldn't want to start things up again. He was with Miku now. It took a long time to get over the blonde and Kanon didn't want to fall into that again.

"We'd have to talk to Teruki, Yuuki, and Takuya...huh. Though he could join us when we go to Hyde's hometown. Takuya was wondering if he could be a special guest for that show." Kanon moved away from Miku to go give Bou a hug. They hadn't seen eachother since Bou left. It was a bit hard to handle...though he did. A soft, warm hug. That's what Kanon gave Bou before going back to Miku.

"Do either of you want some tea? I'm about to make some."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:44 am

Miku sighed and nodded, now he had Kanon to back him up should Bou decide to protest. Though the joined concert with Hyde did sound like a good idea... "Yeah, it's a good idea... If we're going to try it then we might as well make it one huge thing." Not that Miku was changing his mind just because Kanon said something, he'd just nver thought about the show with Hyde as a solution. Though he had to admit aft Bou pleading like he did and his fatigue finally settling in made him a bit agitated...

And for some reason so did that hug... It looked similar to their hug... He must have just been tired. But Kanon returned and offered some tea, he nodded and moved to follow him, "Sounds great... Bou? You wanna come to the kitchen?" Miku slipped his hand into Kanon's as they walked the short distance, letting go as soon as they reached their destination and he went to go sit down in one of the chairs. This chair had never been so comfortable... And after some tea he wouldn't be surprised if he just passed out.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bou Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:32 pm

Kanon always seemed to have his back, even if he did still agree with Miku. But that still didn't explain Miku and Kanon's sudden closeness, and he certainly didn't like it. But that hug made him forget, he gladly returned the soft hug and smiled at him as he pulled back. But he was back with Miku...

"Sounds great... Bou? You wanna come to the kitchen?"

Snapping back to reality, he looked at Miku confused... Kitchen? They were holding hands... Were they together? Like him and Kanon had been together? But Miku had never shown interest in Kanon, let alone men!

Following Miku's action, he sat down and glanced at his two old band mates... Miku looked exausted and Kanon seemed only a small step above Miku... He didn't have a clue about the live they had been in earlier, "You two alright?"
Bou
Bou

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:24 am

Kanon sighed and started to make the tea. "Concert, cleaning, shower, sex...well we haven't really rested today." He sat down as the water started to heat up. Bou had to know that Miku and Kanon were together now...he couldn't go redindeling an old flame with Kanon. Though knowing Bou he might anyway.

"How have you been Bou?" He wanted to know why they hadn't seen him since his last live.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Bou Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:34 am

Sex... Sex? Sex!? Whoa whoa whoa! "Did I hear that right? You two? Together...? And the dirty?" Wow... things really had changed. His dreams of a cafe host club were on their merry way, and Kanon had moved on to Miku... How... unexpected... and upsetting. But he stayed cool, couldn't let on he was jealous or anything.

"I'm sorry I bothered you... I didn't even think about that. Where have I been? Well... I started my host cafe, and I've been busy there. But we're in a bit of a slow season now and I have a few other managers now. So I'm exploring again."
Bou
Bou

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:19 pm

Miku laughed nervously as Bou questioned them, "Yeah... I've always had a thing for him... After you left we had a lot of time to spend together, searching for the new members. I finally took a leap when Takuya joined, told him he had to be comfortable with things like this," Miku leaned forward and pulled Kanon into a soft kiss, "only difference was Kanon blushed a lot darker. And by the time we'd found Yuuki we were dating." Takuya had really helped a lot... something Miku would gladly turn around and help him with in a heart beat. Thus why they were doing the show with Hyde, someone he'd found their guitarist admired greatly.

"Oh you did get that started? We should all go sometime... Maybe to discuss you rejoining?" Miku leaned against Kanon, his head resting against his shoulder and his eyes closing. They felt dry... and he hated it, but he wouldn't go to bed until Kanon was with him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:31 pm

"Yeah. It was really easy with us. Didn't have to hide or keep it from the band...it made me happy to be able to show affection in public." He didn't blame Bou for wanting to keep it secret. Teruki was a big part of that reason. But it always made him sad. Now he didn't have to worry about it.

"We should. It would be fun to have you back Bou-chan. But you'd have to get along with Yuuki and Takuya. You still have our numbers so call us tomorrow okeh? Miku's tired and I'm starting to get that way again." Kanon moved to give Bou another hug but let it linger a little. He could pass it off for not seeing Bou in a long time.

"Call us tomorrow. We want to do a show...we just have to discuss it in the band meeting tomorrow."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Bou Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:34 pm

Didn't have to hide it... Like he wanted to! He would have loved to not hide from Teruki... But his old ex didn't want Bou to move on, he wanted him exclusively for himself. Which Bou didn't have a problem with, but he certainly wasn't the most gentle of boyfriends.

"Well then, I'm happy for you two. It wouldn't be fair to hide things if they made you happy." He glaced at Kanon with a hint of hurt in his eyes. "I would love to have you all there, I'll have a special table reserved for you when you come. I'll make it in the evening so you guys can be fully rested."

He accepted Kanon's hug gratefully, though he didn't want to think too much on it... It felt like more. Maybe Kanon... maybe he still felt the same about him! That would be wonderful... but there was Miku now, he had to respect that... Didn't he? Sighing he pushed back on Kanon gently, "I'll see you two tomorrow, sayonara~" Bou bowed and stepped out the frontdoor.
Bou
Bou

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:33 am

Sleep... That word never sounded more beautiful! Saying their goodbyes, Miku grabbed Kanon's hands and tugged him along to their bed. "Sleeeeeeep... I demand it, I want it, and I want you to do it with me... And In the morning... Hmm... we shall see..." Miku smiled and pulled him down to bed, cuddling into his warmth.

"If I could make a living on cuddling and kissing you... yawn ... That would be even better than singing..." Singing was everything to him, singing and Kanon. Maybe that was how he'd completely missed the way Bou had looked at Kanon and the hug that had lasted a bit too long on Kanon's part. Yawning once again, he closed his eyes and breathed Kanon's scent deeply, allowing him to fall asleep quickly in Kanon's arms.

--

Morning came all too soon to the sound of his phone ringing, it was Teruki saying he'd gotten a call from Bou. "He wants us at his cafe and 6, Miku... Do you have any idea whats going on?" Miku groaned and rolled back against Kanon, "Do you know what time it is? I promise he'll tell everyone when we get there at 6, just be sure to tell Yuuki and Takuya... Niiiiiight~" The blonde closed his phone and tossed it, knocking the battery out in the process...

Last edited by Miku on Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:07 am

Kanon slept till four. It was nice to be able to sleep that long. He looked over at Miku and smiled softly. "Mi-kun. Come on we have to get up. It's four." He was shaking Miku gently but resorted to kisses to wake him up.

"We're going to Bou's club tonight~"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:32 am

"Mmm... Whhhhy... I dun wanna share... my cuppycake..." Miku cuddled himself closer and nibbled his neck. He was still half asleep, for some reason he was dreaming about singing the cuppycake song to him...

Finally waking up a bit more, he rolled back from Kanon and smiled softly at him, "Alright, I'm up, shall we get dressed and call Bou for directions?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:36 am

Kanon smiled and pulled Miku back to bed, climbing on top of him. "And without our morning sex? Who are you and what have you done with my Miku?" He laughed a little as he kissed Miku. If given the option Miku rarely...well actually never, turned it down.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:51 am

Miku grinned and returned his kiss, "Ask the sexy man who tried to coax me from my cuppycake..." Miku pulled him back down for another kiss. Kanon was just as guilty for wanting sex every morning, it never failed either. One way or another they found a way, whether it be right after they woke up, in the shower, cooking breakfast, in the studio bathroom... They had more than sex though, Miku knew that, they just had a very high sex drive.

"Now... are you gonna punish me for trying to run off so quick... or are you gonna just let me..." He kissed him quickly before wiggling away from him and darting to their bathroom.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:00 am

Miku took off away from him. Kanon quickly followed him to the bathroom and pinned him against the wall, kissing him roughly. "Oh you will be punished. Like that one time that you're always wanting me to do again. I think I'll do that to you. Let you learn a lesson of to not run away." Of course Miku didn't know Kanon was going to get him riled up in the shower but not do anything till he pleaded for forgiveness and release.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum