Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shall we re-unite?

5 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Shall we re-unite? - Page 7 Empty Re: Shall we re-unite?

Post  Kanon Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:26 pm

Kanon groaned and stretched as Miku joined him again. "Mph? Hey you...good morning...who was that at the door?" He nuzzled into Miku, though he wished they could go back to their bed. He was happy to hold him though. He had Miku and that's what mattered.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:40 pm

"Hm... Oh, it was Teruki... We failed to show up to practice." He also missed their bed... It wouldn't be too hard to coax his boyfriend in their... He just needed to get up. Slowly he got up and moved to scratch his tummy, exposing off his tanned skin as he did... "Wanna lay on the bed? I'm pretty sure you haven't been on a good bed in a while..." Miku loved his bed, it was very soft and easy to sink in to... He was walking away from Kanon and into their room, hoping to find that his lover was following close behind.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:49 pm

Kanon watched Miku moved up and was transfixed by the skin that Miku exposed to him. It took him a whole two seconds to follow Miku. He all but tackled him to the bed and cuddled into him, moaning in the delight his body felt when he laid down. "Ohhh....god that feels good..." He stretched a bit and curled back into his boyfriend.

"So when is your next band practice?" He was still unaware that he was back in the band. Though what he wanted now was to see some more of that soft skin Miku's clothes were hiding. He hadn't had sex in a month and Miku was very tempting.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:00 pm

He laughed as he was tackled to the bed, gladly cuddling him back. "It's good to be cuddling you again in this bed..." Miku kissed him softly before answering his next question, "Well... our next practice is Monday... I can be persuasive when I wanna be..." The blonde rolled away from him and stretched, his shirt rose and his shorts were hanging dangerously low on his hips...

"What do you think? Am I persuading you enough yet?" Miku wanted Kanon... He wanted his hands and lips all over him...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:36 pm

Kanon moaned softly before he rolled on top of Miku. He started kissing Miku. He was back in the band but Miku was there and nothing else was on his mind. "You are very persuasive. Strip for me Miku...strip for me I'll give you whatever you want." He'd wanted Miku since he was drunk. He hoped he could touch that skin again...feel him against him...surrounding him. Oh god did he want it.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:49 pm

Miku rolled again and kissed down his neck and the rest of his body, slowly moving down it until he was standing on the floor and ready to start his little strip show. He moved his body slowly, swaying his hips seductively as he peeled his shirt away from. His hands ran down his torso, making sure to make himself look like he was enjoying his own touches as he pushed his shorts down and he stepped from. Completely naked, he crawled back over Kanon and pinned his hands, keeping him from touching him even though tat was was one thing he was most desperate for.

"Mine..." He caught his lips in a hungry, desire filled kissed.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:27 pm

Kanon watched Miku as he stripped. He was getting hard quick and when Miku pinned him Kanon quickly took control, flipping them over again. His lips attached to Miku's skin and refused to leave. He was going to leave so many marks of Miku...it was all he wanted. He took of his shirt and threw it somewhere in the room, he didn't care where, just so long as it was away from him.

"God you have no idea how much I missed you..." He started kissing Miku again. It seemed like forever since he held him and the bassist just couldn't get enough.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:40 pm

Kanon loved being in control, Miku had no problem with that though. He found quite the turn on in all honesty... His body arched into his touch, moaning his name softly as new marks were formed on his body. Those clothes had to go though, the shirt flying somewhere in their room made him smile, "If it's as much as I missed you, I think I may have an idea..."

Miku's hands moved down to Kanon's jeans and made quick work of undoing them and helping him out of the annoying denim. "Much better..." He moved his hand to stroke Kanon rock hard length, "Someone seems very happy to be home..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:29 pm

Kanon groaned at Miku's touching. He couldn't stay quiet to save his life. Oh but did he want him now. "It's not just sex Miku. I'm hap-py to be home but it's not just this...it's holding you, waking up to you in my arms...everything. But you are tempting me so much...oh god where is the lube?" He was going nuts. Kanon couldn't deny the arousal he had...but he could see that Miku was just as horny.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:34 pm

Miku smiled at him as he pointed towards the dresser, "I know Kanon... I'm glad you're home too... That I don't have to hide the fact that I love you..." When Kanon came back with the lube, he tugged him down to the bed, "The sex is just an added bonus..." Kissing him hard he waited for the prepping... though he wouldn't complain to no prepping so long as Kanon was well lubed... He longed to be together with him, to feel him inside and making him moan his name...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:46 pm

Kanon got the lube and came back. He opened the bottle but groaned. "I hate prepping...it just prolongs that feeling of you surrounding me." He started to put it on his fingers none the less. He didn't want him to be hurt. He wanted the minimal amount of pain possible. Hopefully though Miku would be prepped quick because he was getting anxious.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:58 pm

By the time Kanon had two fingers in he was feeling far too anxious, grabbing the lube he slicked Kanon's length. Groaning, he rolled his hips against Kanon's... "Please... That's enough, I just want to feel you... Ah!" The bassist's fingers brushed against his prostrate as he pleaded Kanon to take him. He could handle a little pain for all the pleasure he knew it would bring.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:33 pm

Kanon had no complaints. He pulled his fingers out and pushed into him. The feeling of Miku surrounding him was one he could never get enough of. "Oh god...Miku. Oh I've missed this." He waited for his lover to adjust before he started moving. Slow at first but soon they were moving the bed. They were so into eachother that neither minded...they just wanted it.

"Miku...oh...moan for me..." He nipped at Miku's ear as he started to angle up toward his prostrate. He wanted those sounds...Kanon needed them.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:42 pm

Miku groaned loudly as Kanon pushed into him, it had been far too long... He definitely wasn't as used to it, but lord did it feel amazing when Kanon started to move... Good thing the walls in these apartments were practically sound proof... and their bed didn't have another apartment on the other side. His lover wasn't holding back and the slight squeak of the bed proved that much.

"Oh god... Kanon! Mmm... so good...!" Miku loved this man... And when his prostrate was found again he had no problem filling Kanon's request for moans. His sounds of pleasure almost echoed throughout the room... Which seemed to only fuel Kanon's thrust more.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:34 pm

Kanon's thoughts were gone. All he wanted was Miku's moans and the feeling of his body. That's all that moved through his mind. He kept his thrusts fast and rough, like he knew Miku wanted. Though this was way better than the one time in the kitchen...the morning after they first saw Bou again. That morning. He loved it...and he wanted more. Miku seemed to not mind that a bit, even if they were both going to be sore in the morning.

"Miku...oh god...so close..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:48 pm

His own release was coming fast, every muscle in his body screamed for release and that feeling increased with each thrust. Miku panted Kanon's name as he felt his cum cover their sweaty stomachs... God it was so good to be back with him. He'd missed everything that was them, including their messed.

Laughing softly to himself he nuzzled Kanon's neck, "I love you..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:50 am

Miku's consticting drove Kanon over the edge. He all but collapsed onto his lover as he laid down with him. He didn't even care that they were messy. They could always take a shower later. "I love you too..." His beautiful vocalist. Miku was his and that made Kanon the happiest person alive.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:14 pm

His arms wrapped loosely around his lower back and held him gently... It was so nice to be back with him... "I've missed you so much..." He kissed his neck over and over, he was so happy and he just couldn't contain it!

"If Bou ever comes back around... He's going to find I wont be as nice as I was the last time he came here..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:24 pm

Kanon sighed and moved them to where they were curled up under the blankets. "I'm so sorry...I should've told you when it happened. I was the reason he left and...I was the reason he came back. I'm sorry Miku. You had a right to know. I was just...I didn't want you thinking you were a rebound for him when we started dating. I wanted you long before Bou and you...you were something way more than that."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:41 pm

"You wanted me before the band right? Why wait so many years? Not that I'm mad about how things turned out... But I'm just curious? I know I'm not good at being obvious with my feelings... but you did live with me... I liked you since the moment you first came into the cafe... The way you were humming when you filled out your app... You were adorable. Now... Now you make deep sexy sounds that make me wanna steal you away from everyone else." Miku was so in love with him, body, soul, and bass. "No more apologizing though... I've already done and forgiven you before you had even came back... Now if you would have left for real I wouldn't have let you come back so easy..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:50 pm

"I didn't want to ruin our friendship. You were living with me and cuddling with me every other night. I didn't want to risk losing that by telling you how I felt. I wanted to keep you as close as possible. That seemed like as close as I could get." He held Miku close, he didn't want to let go...not ever.

"I couldn't leave you. If there was any chance at all I had to take it. That's why I didn't get on the train. I had to take that chance. If there was any possible way of getting you back I was going to take it. I love you too much for me to have given up and left."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:05 pm

Miku laughed at the memory, "Your bed was much smaller then... and so was the apartment... I almost miss those days. Watching you blush every time I involved you with some kind of perverted scheme~ Good times." He was smiling as he cuddled him, all the random memories coming to mind as they laid there.

"I'm glad... after the initial shock of it all I would've started hunting all of Japan for you, leaving no electronics or book store left unturned... Then I'd have to drag you back, give you a good bath while scolding you... then get too happy for my own good just for having you back... Heh... that makes you sound more like a pet than my lovely boyfriend."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:17 pm

Kanon laughed and held Miku close. "Wouldn't mind being your pet so long as you feed me, gave me water, love and attention, bathed me...and pet me in naughty places at least four times a day if not more." He was more than willing to be Miku's pet. It actually sounded like fun too.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:40 pm

"Four times? Such a demanding pet, maybe I'd be better off getting a hamster again." My rolled away sighing, of course he was only playing... But why not go along with this little pet idea? It could prove to be interesting... if Kanon was a good pet.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:58 am

A hamster? "But Miku-sama...you know if I was your pet you wouldn't be able to resist petting me at least foud times a day either. You'd want to play with me all the time." He moved and nuzzled into him like a dog would. This could be fun.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum