Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't understand... What is this?!

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

I don't understand... What is this?! - Page 3 Empty Re: I don't understand... What is this?!

Post  Miku Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:17 am

He destroyed his art and school... and worst of all he lost Kanon for good... "No... This isn't me..." A miscommunication... He didn't understand Kanon that night and now he fucked it all up.

"Wait..." Standing shakily he attempted to follow Kanon... but there were stairs... Heroine and stairs never mixed. In fact they mixed so poorly that he tumbled down the first flight of stairs and slammed into the wall. Even in his current condition he wanted to chase after him, but his condition was also standing in the way... "Kanon..." His name was mumbled several times before he finally cried out in pain. Everything added together just... it couldn't be held back.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

I don't understand... What is this?! - Page 3 Empty Re: I don't understand... What is this?!

Post  Kanon Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:22 am

Kanon was crying on his way down stairs and then he heard a thud and cry of pain. "Miku!...shit." He ran back upstairs to find the one guy that got to him sitting against a wall...he was so sad...the fallen angel picked him up and took back upstairs...he wanted Miku there when his high came down...he'd see what he'd done...and what he lost. Kanon didn't have anything to lose at the time so it didn't matter to him...but Miku had a lot.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:33 am

Miku clung to Kanon as he was picked up and carried back to his home, and he refused to be moved from that spot... As he felt them sink into his couch, his face pressed against his neck and his gray tipped wings wrapped around them. Miku only cared about Kanon and not seeing anything but the other... "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..."

He was still holding onto Kanon as he slipped into a light sleep... sleeping away his high and slowly coming back among the living... though he still hid against Kanon's neck and his wings pulled closer to them... He didn't want to see...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:48 am

Kanon let Miku sleep in his lap until he knew the high was almost gone. He set him down and left. The other protested but Kanon didn't stay. He let the high wear off and then he left his note admist the paper shreds...once Miku accepted what he did and cleaned up he'd find it and the thing telling him where he could find him...Kanon got a new apartment...a bigger one...one both of them could've lived in...but it seemed everything was shattered with a heroine needle.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:21 am

Miku finally woke up fully after Kanon left...and he felt terrible... his apartment was a mess and then he was still without Kanon... Sighing he picked himself up and started gathering all of his art... only to find a small note from Kanon... with an address and a letter... He was giving him a chance... He just needed to clean up... Not that would be too hard... He hadn't nearly been on the drug as long... School was going to be a problem though... He was so far behind... Groaning he packed up more of his mess and started his... slightly long road to recovery.

--

Sighing he trekked his way to Kanon's new place... but he was so tired from all of the school work he'd been doing the last few weeks, he managed to ring the buzzer but after that he was sitting on the steps and dozing off... He was tired and the weather the weather was nice... so napping on his front step wasn't so hard.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:28 am

Kanon hadn't seen Miku for nearly a month...a whole month...surely...and then he was talking to some his friends...and they said he had a new guy. That wasn't the news he wanted...and that was three days ago. He did everything he wanted...everything....and yet...the pain was too much now. Kanon got a small dose and took it at work. He came home still slightly buzzed. It didn't have the same effect...he was still in pain. And there he was...the one person he didn't want to see anymore.

"What are you doing here Miku? Don't you have a boyfriend to go home to?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:38 am

Miku jumped slightly at the sound of the voice, looking up he found Kanon... But something was off... "No... I haven't had anyone since you... But... it seems I'm too late." Miku stood and held the strap of his bag, "I don't get it... why did I even... Oh forget it." So Kanon got cleaned, told Miku to get clean, then when Miku followed the note he found a buzzed Kanon. Well fuck... Sighing he ruffled his hair and took a step, "We're not gonna be able to fix things are we...? Well... I guess I'll see you around..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:43 am

"This is the first time I've taken anything since you told me to get clean two months ago! I only did it because the pain oh knowing you had someone else...i-it was too much to bare. I don't know how you did it but you somehow managed to get me to open up and all it's done has caused problems!...are you telling me that your so-called friends were lying to me when they said you were always ditching them for some guy?" He was angry and upset. He wasn't happy at all.

"If it's not true then you might to set your friends straight because you having someone else and not wanting me anymore is what got me to do it in the first place. It hurt more than I wanted and I couldn't take it...Tell me right now if I have any chance at all because if you do want me...then I won't take anymore...but if you do have someone....then I'll just...go back. I won't have anything to lose."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:53 am

"I was ditching my friends, but it wasn't just for some guy! It was for you and so I could catch up on all the work I missed. I'm sorry if I've caused you so many problems, but don't go lashing out at me because you can't do your own research!" The fact that Kanon had to ask his friends and then to only take their word and nothing else... was ridiculous.

"Kanon... I've wanted you since day three, but we've both done such a great job of fucking everything up... There is nobody else, I came here to see you, if there were someone else I wouldn't be here..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:59 am

"Then I'm here..." He was standing there wondering what more he could do... "I'm going to take a shower and wake up out of this daze...I've had it for about six hours so it should be gone...stay...if you really do want this...then stay." The fallen angel left and went to the shower. He was going to get cleaned up...for Miku...the one angel moved into the shower and started to wash up...he hoped that Miku was still there when he got out.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:10 am

Miku followed Kanon upstairs... He was honestly... tired of waiting. He barely made it five minutes before he was stripping himself down and slipping in behind Kanon in the shower. His arms came around him and he rested his head on his shoulder, "You're not the only one who needs to wake up... I haven't slept in a day..."

Some cuddling with Kanon sounded great... But it was slowly catching up to him that they were both naked together... and in the shower... he'd just... hopped right in without even asking or thinking... Oh well...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:36 am

Kanon jumped when he felt hands go around his waist. "Miku....I'm sorry..." He turned and hugged him. It looked like things were finally looking up. Finally...

"No heroine...for either of us...did you get back in school?" He wanted to make sure Miku was able to fix what he did...he didn't want him to be stuck with nothing...he wanted Miku to succeed. He wanted him to be everything and anything he wanted...and he hoped he didn't mess that up.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:41 am

"Yeah... I did. I'm back at making art again." His schooling didn't matter to him right now though, just being close to Kanon. Sighing happily he nuzzled against his neck before pulling back to look at him, "I'm sorry too... I went about everything the wrong way..." Miku moved some wet hair from his face and moved to get the shampoo for him, he wanted to clean Kanon... It just... felt right.

"We have some serious cuddle catching up that needs done."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:48 am

Kanon purred softly as he let Miku wash his hair. It was nice...to feel someone washing his hair. He opened his eyes to grab the loofa and some body wash. He would wash Miku's body while Miku washed his hair...then they would switch. An innocent shower...or at least it was for now.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:53 am

It would probably stay innocent, he wasn't sure if he was ready to go that far just yet... soon, but not tonight.

Washing his hair and switching to the conditioner, "I've never done this with someone before... It's nice..." Miku's conditioner slicked hands moved down Kanon's skin to clean his hands and to feel him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:59 am

Kanon laughed softly. "Likewise...I've only ever had sex with people...no one wanted the kind things...for that they go to the host clubs. But that only makes this more special. Don't you think so?" He waited for him to put the conditioner in before he took his hands and kissed them softly.

"Thank you for giving me another chance."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:06 am

"No thank you..." Miku leaned up and kissed him softly, "You saved me." His hands moved to his shoulders and rubbed them, slowly working out all the knots, Kanon more than deserved it after all.

Miku kissed where his hands were working, he deserved the extra attention.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:04 pm

Kanon smiled and moved into the touch. It was nice...to be like that. He rather liked it. The fallen angel moved Miku under the spray. His high was gone but the happy bubble remained...it made him giddy. Miku was like heroine...only not deadly.

"My new addiction is a good one...a very good one."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:49 am

"That's good..." Grinning he pulled him closer, "Cause this addiction wont let go." He kissed him, nipping his lip softy before pulling back. Kanon had helped change him as well... He was more open and not nearly as nervous as he used to be. And that was all because of Kanon... anyone else and he would still probably be very shy.

Their roles were now reversed and Miku was gently washing down Kanon's body, enjoying all the unique curves his body had... Granted they were from him being so thin... He was still gorgeous in his mind.

"I vote naked cuddling..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:39 am

Naked cuddling leads to other things...other more...private things." Kanon washed Miku's hair gently and moved forward to kiss his neck as he spoke. It was...new to him. He had never been this open with someone. Sure he had lovers but to be in a shower together?? Well that took devotion and a serious liking of someone...he wanted Miku...and this...this was really nice.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:52 am

"Private thing hm?" Miku leaned his head back to wash the suds from his hair, coming backup to find his lips meeting Kanon's, "Will you show me?" Kanon always had been the one he went to with his questions after they'd finally started seeing each other... and well... Maybe he was ready to step up their relationship tonight. It did sound quite nice... having Kanon teach him in the nude... Oh his mind was wandering now...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:28 pm

Was Miku asking for sex?...really? Oh he was excited for that...but was he sure he knew what it was. "Are you sure? Have you ever done this before Miku?....or am I your first?" He wanted to know where he was with this. If Miku had never had sex before well then...he'd have to make it memorable and make it last.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:36 pm

Miku kissed his nose, "You're my first everything... My first kiss, my first boyfriend, my first addiction... and soon," His arms wrapped around his back and pulled him against him, "my first and hopefully only lover." He was giving him a innocent but teasing look, he may have been an angel but... well he had naughty thoughts too.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:40 pm

"Well then...I'll just have to show you the better points of everything..." Kanon smiled and leaned in to kiss Miku. His body moved him until he was against the wall. Hopefuly Miku wouldn't mind his skinniness either. It seemed things were looking up though. They were done with the shower but them being wet would be hot so the dancer turned off the water and led Miku to the bedroom. He laid Miku on the bed, still kissing him. He'd take this slow...this was Miku's first time.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum