Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't understand... What is this?!

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I don't understand... What is this?! Empty I don't understand... What is this?!

Post  Miku Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:40 pm

The first day of college had gone... well... He didn't really talk to anyone since he really didn't know anyone... The reason being he was new in town... the huge town... no city, this place was huge and had so many things his parents had sheltered him from. All because he had wings... he didn't understand those either. By all accounts in the comic books his friends read he was a 'mutant' but he liked to think he wasn't since well... nobody knew and he didn't fight crime or anything so...

Sighing Miku walked slowly down the busy and crowded streets, trying his best to keep up and blend in... But a rather large and pushy man knocked him from his path which lead to more angry people and shoves, and then he was falling into some sort of club... And that didn't end things unfortunately, his backpack was caught and he was pulled further into the chaos of moving bodies, annoyed waitresses, and... erotic, half naked, dancing men.

"W-wait... I-I just--" 'Move kid.'

"Please... E-excuse me..." More shoving... and he was was starting to feel panicked, and close to tears, and... and... passing out... It was getting really hazy everywhere, it was too much heat, smoke, and energy. So in the midst of all the moving and raving bodies, Miku felt himself start to fall backwards and just getting lost amongst the legs of everyone...
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

I don't understand... What is this?! Empty Re: I don't understand... What is this?!

Post  Kanon Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:52 am

Kanon was on stage and dancing. There was a slight disturbance in the crowd but nothing he needed to worry about. He didn't either...until he got off stage and headed out onto the floor. The disturbance had found him. It was a teenager...a very scared teenager...and he passed out...shit.

The dancer sighed and with some help, got him to a room. The girl that had helped him asked if he needed anything. All Kanon needed was two bottles of water and his cigs. Once those were gotten he sat down, lit a cigarette and waited for the blonde to wake up.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

I don't understand... What is this?! Empty Re: I don't understand... What is this?!

Post  Miku Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:09 am

Miku slowly started coming to when everything started coming back to him and he saw the red light in the room and sat up abruptly, he looked about nervously until his eyes landed on another person... Who didn't seem too pleased about being here... "I... I'm..." Terrified, confused, very out of place.

"I'm sorry... p-please..." He looked about ready to cry again as he continued to look at the other. He didn't know what this other guy wanted from him... or even why he was in this room, he did know that didn't belong here...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:58 am

Kanon looked up as Miku started to come to. He looked so scared and confused...and about to cry. Shit. He got up and handed out a bottle. "Hey...chill out. You're safe. You obviously didn't mean to end up here so just calm down and I'll get you out of the RLD. I wouldn't take whatever route you took today...nothing got...raped did it? This place doesn't need the police snooping around. I don't need the police snooping around." His arm showed his addiction clear as day. He was starting to have withdrawls too...at least the twitching wasn't so bad...yet.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:08 am

Miku took the bottle but didn't drink it... This guy seemed nice enough but... well he just didn't know him. He gripped his bag strap and pulled it to him, "I... just moved here... I don't any other way to my apartment..."

Rape. "Wha- Rape? N-no..." It was quite obvious he wasn't a city kid at all... As Kanon got up to stand he saw his arm... "Your arm... What happened?" He stood and shouldered his bag, water bottle still in hand as he followed Kanon... His hand instinctively grabbed and article of his clothing as he followed him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:42 am

Kanon sighed and led him out of the club. "It's nothing. I just need my fix. You obviously don't know the city and I would volunteer to show you around but this is as far as my generosity goes. I've put enough faith in humans to let me down 100 life times. Here you go...hope you don't get lost and end up dead tomorrow country boy. Whatever you do try to stay away from this area...or we'll be seeing eachother more often." Kanon moved away from him as they made it out of the RLD. The last club so the teen had to have just been pushed at the wrong time.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:02 am

Miku frowned slightly at Kanon's little speech... It didn't make things seem very promising for him... But some things stood out to him. "Wait... You're human too... You're just as prone to any mistakes too... right?" The innocent angel part of him was coming out, the part that wanted to trust everyone. And for some reason... "Hey... I have a name... it's Akiharu." Miku wasn't sure he should give the name he went by most, nor was he sure why his name would mean anything... but country boy didn't suit him very well.

Taking a few steps forward, he turned and waved at Kanon, offering him a small smile before merging in with the rest of the crowd and walking on to his apartment.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:15 am

"No...I'm not. Just forget you ever met me. See you Akiharu..." Kanon watched him as the blonde merged into the crowd. He felt connected somehow but his soul and heart were far too frozen to really care. Quickly making his way home he grabbed his needle and shot up. The narcotics quickly took effect and he sighed as he calmed down. He was free of the club for one more night and he was able to relax and go to sleep...and then he had a day off to go shopping and get a new outfit or something...he had enough drugs to last the week and rent wasn't for another three...so he had a free day. Very few came along and he was going to live it...for once.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:35 am

Forget him? After he said he wasn't human? Not gonna happen.

The next day of school came and another guy from his art class offered to show him around, which he gladly accepted since he really needed to find people to talk to... But as he showed him around one of the clothing stores, something caught his friends attention, "Oh hey~ I remember you, you were awesome at the club the other night." Miku looked around his friend and spotted his rescuer, oddly he blushed and shied behind his friend.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:42 am

Kanon was shopping, trying to find some out of work clothes...ones that didn't scream whore. He wasn't a whore. But...someone recognised him. He turned around to greet the face of the man that had bought him for a night three days ago...oh no. He wasn't playing this game.

"Just because you fuck me there, doesn't mean you can talk to me out here. I would like to keep my free time void of work...and you...are work." With that the angel walked away...he didn't even see the tuft of blonde hair sticking out from behind the guy...it didn't matter anyway. The guy grabbed his arm and pulled him back.

"Who the hell do you think you are talking to me like that you slut?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:55 am

Miku was fairly shocked by the sudden change of character in his friend... He was hoping that maybe they could just move on and just keep shopping, but instead he watched the other get pulled back and roughly. "Who the hell do you think you are talking to me like that you slut?"

In an instant Miku stepped out and grabbed the others arm and pried it away from Kanon's, "What do you think you're doing?" Miku was looking at the other in confusion as he gently pushed Kanon back, "What? Miku you can't be serious... He's a dancer in the RLD and you're an artist, the two of you don't mix so why even bother standing up for his type?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:59 am

"My type!? What the fuck is my type demon? You're trying to fuck up an innocent angel who has, for lack of a better word, no fucking clue about anything. And you want to say my type? The type that tried to help people and only got kicked in the face? What the fuck ever. Go back to whatever sewer you crawled out of demon...and if you dare come back to me your wings will no longer be attached to you." Spineless toad. He had a lot of nerve. Still, Kanon grabbed Miku's arm and pulled him away from his 'friend.'

"I don't know you and quite frankly I don't really care to but stay away from the likes of him...not unless you want to end up like me. Got it?...see you around, Haru."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:05 am

Miku was lost... Demons? Angels? The hell? And now Kanon was dragging him away to heaven only knows where... only to be ditched where he was completely lost once again and more confused than any time he could ever remember.

"What are you talking about? I'm not an angel, and he.... he wasn't a demon... and you. We're just humans! Nothing more or less!" He knew he had wings but... that didn't make him an angel by no accounts.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:09 am

Kanon sighed and pulled Miku into a large dressing room. It looked bad but the other would know soon that it wasn't to get in his pants. The dancer took off his shirt and spread his grayish wings. "Yours are white...you've yet to fall. I tried to help a human and he failed...I failed. So...I fell. That one out there has leather ones. Demons and angels. We live here...and exist alongside...alongside humans. That man wants to force you to fall...d-don't let him...okeh?...Just don't. Please for Heaven's sake just leave him be. My heart and soul are long dead but you still have life...so don't waist it."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:18 am

Miku watched Kanon closely, every movement he made Miku made note of... especially the gray wings that sprouted from his body... They were gorgeous...

"But my parents... Kanon... I've always been told to hide them, that they weren't anything to be proud of... And now your story conflicts with that... This is... so confusing..." He was still observing Kanon when he noticed he was just a bit off? Confused, he took a few steps forward and laid a hand on his shoulder, he was... hurting but in in a pain sense... "Are you... okay?" Miku wrapped his arms around him, offering a small hug to his slightly shaking form.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:07 pm

Miku...hugged him? What the fuck? "I'm fine...j-just need my meds...I'll be fine...but you're an angel. Y-your parents were trying to protect you but the way they did it can ve...very well get you killed. Just be careful..." Kanon hid his wings again and got dressed. He looked back at the blonde once before leaving. He wouldn't go down that road...not that one.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:26 pm

"Wait." Miku turned and followed him, "I wanna make sure you get home safely... You're really shaky... And I sorta owe it to you..." If he was in fact an... angel... then that would explain why he was always to willing to help.

"You know... I've never gotten your name..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:31 pm

Kanon stopped and looked at Miku. Was he for real? "Kanon...it's Kanon. And you don't need to help me. I'm fine. Don't worry about it. Worrying about others is how I ended up where I am." He walked away. The farther that angel was from him...the better it would be for both of them. He was cute sure but Kanon wasn't willing to even think of putting his trust in anyone...not even a kind hearted angel.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:44 pm

Kanon... Well Kanon was really determined not to be helped. But Miku was just as determined to help him. So he let Kanon walk off, but he followed behind him and watched him closely. One thing he'd been good at back at home was sneaking around and going unnoticed. But Miku didn't know the demon Kanon warned him about was also following Kanon. He wasn't going to let some fallen threaten him AND steal away his new toy...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:30 pm

Kanon turned around and looked toward an alley...he was being followed. Just as he made it to the alley before his building...someone ran into him, knocking him against the wall. The dancer yelped but he fought as hard as he could against the demon. "Get the fuck off of me! Get off!" He was struggling but it was no use.

"I'm not going to let a druggie whore like you stop me for enjoying myself and enjoying that cute blonde angel...now...spread your legs."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:43 pm

As soon as he saw Kanon disappear into the alley and not come back out he was glad he followed him. Dashing from his hiding spot he ran into the alley and pushed the other guy away from Kanon, he wasn't going to let something happen to Kanon... That guy was completely different than in class...

The demon was quick on his feet though and glared at both of them, "Such a pest... It's going to be fun watching you fall..." He grabbed Miku by his neck and lifted him with ease. Suddenly what Kanon said about him getting killed, the fact the they were different, the fact that nothing made sense anymore... was sinking in hard. But so was his foot in the guys gut. He kicked as hard as he could and gasped when he hit the ground. Well... at least the demon was distracted from Kanon, but that didn't solve their getting away problems.

Scrambling to stand he took Kanon's hand and pulled him away, he didn't know where he was running but he was getting them away from that bastard.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:52 pm

Kanon watched the scene unfold and it took a few minutes for his body to catch up to him. He was suddenly running very fast but Miku was going the wrong way. So Kanon quickly pulled his back and headed down another alley. He came out in a brothel area...one of fallen angel. So he slipped inside but knew the guy was still following them. As quickly as he could he sat down and pulled Miku to him.

"Don't ask just follow me lead." Then...they were kissing. It made them blend in with the scene and the demon didn't notice them...the smell of angels was too strong to find them too. They were safe.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:04 pm

Miku willingly let Kanon take the lead, even if it did lead them to a brothel... but soon he found himself against Kanon and being told not to ask questions. But that just made him want to ask them until he felt Kanon's lips against his own... He'd never really... kissed anyone before but this... it was nice. It was only meant to hide them from that Demon... but if that were the case... then why didn't it stop?
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:31 pm

Kanon noticed the guy was gone but he continued kissing Miku...for about 30 seconds. "Sorry...come on. It's safe." He wouldn't give a reason why he didn't stop. Kanon simply led Miku back outside and to the main street.

"There...avoid him at all costs...he'll rape you and kill you if he gets a hold of you. Thanks for the kiss." He smirked a little but it was in a way that Miku knew he was both complementing and being a little playful. Then, the fallen angel was gone again...Miku didn't know where...simply that he was....gone.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:50 pm

Kanon was the first to pull away... and he was almost a little saddening for him. All he said was sorry and then lead him back out to the main street, Miku stayed quiet the entire time... Until they got back to the street, "Alright... I'll change my classes then... O-oh... y-you're welcome... Uhm..." He was blushing hard core. It was hard to believe that he liked someone he just met and hardly knew... but something about Kanon... was just, well... something.

This time he didn't try to go after Kanon, he needed to get this class thing done and over with...

---

A week went by, his classes were now all at night and he found himself getting along a lot better with everyone here. They were farm more nicer and ready to just goof off and have fun. Something he had been sorely missing since he left home... another thing he'd been missing was Kanon. He'd only seen the other twice in his life and something about him just stuck.

Sitting at his desk, a girl walked over to him and smiled, "I remember you, you passed out at the club, say~ Me and some friends are going there tonight after class? Would you wanna go?" Well... Kanon worked there... maybe he'd get to see him! He nodded and when class ended they met up and walked to the club the girl invited them to, mainly being excited about seeing the fallen.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum