Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When you're gone...

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

When you're gone... - Page 3 Empty Re: When you're gone...

Post  Takuya Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:24 am

"I'm not taking your words so well, I suggest you take them back now and possibly apologize." He couldn't get violent with the counsel, but he could sure as hell get mouthy.

"Excuse me--" "No, I wont excuse you, not when twenty other reapers are dead because your congregation can't make sure to check whether the pick-up points are legit!" His voice was loud and he was pissed, "Takuya-san? You're alive?" He looked at the man who had first commented when they came in, "Unfortunately for you yes I am, but I am not here to reclaim my job for sure, I'm resigning--"

"Please reconsider--"

"Oh? Did you reconsider when you forced that blame upon someone who didn't even have it in his own power to do anything to prevent this? You put Hyde's life in danger with all of your constant bullshit! I am resigning my position as head Reaper and God help you if I even here a whisper of anything ill about him." The counsel was in a complete uproar now, except for one. He was probably the only one who was glad to see him quit, he'd been friends with Takuya long enough to know you can only push him so far until he snaps and what he says is final.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:32 am

Hyde was sitting there listening to everything for about ten minutes until he couldn't take the noise anymore and yelled louder than he ever had before, even in the bedroom.

"ENOUGH! Can't you see he's not going to just reconsider? Takuya's not coming back and believe me I'm not sad about it. This is your own damn fault! If you had enough common sense then you would've figured out that he was standing in front of you when we walked in! I'm surprised Heaven hasn't fallen from the sky with the way you run things! SHUT UP I'M TALKING!" No more...one counsel member had started to interrupt him. They were going to sit and listen...for once.

"All you've done for the past year is bitch and moan about the loss of those reapers when if you had done your job right their lives would never have been in danger! And even after that you could've saved most of them! But no. You wanted to sit high and mighty on your damn chair and govern in a very poor way I might add at who was to blame. I'm sick of this and I'm sick of all of you! You will NEVER come to my house again or call or even breath a whisper of wanting either me or Takuya in this damn chamber again. Got it!? Or so help me God I will NOT be pleasant next time." He was in no mood to deal with them anymore...not after finally having Takuya back. He wasn't going to let them pull him back by some loop hole or bull like that. Takuya was his and his alone. He wasn't sharing with Heaven anymore.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:46 am

Takuya watched Hyde in awe as he yelled, he could proudly claim him as his... and that little spark right there made him fall in love all over again. He honestly pitied the person who pissed Hyde off now...

"Thank you Hyde... But as he said, I'm not coming back, not after surviving a year in Hell." Finally his old friend stood while the silence still rang through the room, "Takuya... You're the only one who made it back... And though everyone else may disagree, I approve of your step down. The life a reaper if forced to lead is not something you need anymore after that Kind of event... My apologies wont even begin to cover what has been said or done, but as your friend you have my best regards." With that he sat down and just dared the others to disagree.

Takuya bowed directly to him and no one else, that man deserved it, "I'm sorry about Yosuke." The other reaper had been the counselman's brother... He knew why the other was quick to agree. Taking Hyde's hand, he lead him from the chamber. Once in the hall he pulled him close for a steamy kiss.

"Have I ever told you that you are damn sexy when you're mad?"
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:01 am

Hyde stood there waiting for someone to speak out against it...but no one seemed to dare try. Takuya led him out in the hall and their were those lips against his own. So much bottled up passion and love in that kiss that it left the angel dizzy for more.

"I do believe you have once or twice." He grinned a little and led him to the door. They were healing and that was wonderful...but one thing stuck out in his mind.

"I hope that counselman knows that he could come over for brunch or something sometime...I wasn't talking to him really. He was the only nice one...brought your tombstone to me." The man had even apologized for everyone in Heaven and the way they were acting...but at the time Hyde was in no mood or reasoning of mind to listen.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:18 am

Takuya smiled and wrapped his arm around his lover, "I'm pretty sure he knows, now everyone else? Well I think they'd have to worry about missing a few feathers if they even thought about it." Hyde was feisty and very possessive, which didn't bother him in the slightest. He was his and his only his, his strong will only made it that much easier.

"No one will be doing anything though until we go grocery shopping, we need to get you some weight back on you..." His hand squeezed his shoulder affectionately as they walked to the store. People were staring in disbelief, obviously news still spread fast around here. And now more than ever he wished he could have just stayed holed up in his home with Hyde. Groaning, his head lowered, "After today... I say we pick delivery. Fangirls are a hassle..."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:55 am

"But I love you and they took you away from me...they're lucky I don't do more." Hyde knew he was possessive but it was Takuya. So many in Heaven wanted him that he just became possessive over time. There wasn't much to it...he just became jealous over time.

"Come on...food..." His stomach growled in happiness for it. His body desperately needed nutrition and this...this was the start of getting his body back to what it used to be...back to something Takuya couldn't keep his hands off of...something he desired most of the day.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum