Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When you're gone...

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

When you're gone... - Page 2 Empty Re: When you're gone...

Post  Hyde Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:22 pm

"If you are a dream then my life will be very short...but I'll gladly spend it in your arms." Hyde leaned up and kissed Takuya, bringing him down onto the bed. He would kill himself in the morning if this was all a dream. But at least then his last night on Earth would be spent with Takuya.

"Take me...and leave nothing of this past year behind..."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:15 pm

If he was a dream... Then Hyde was planning on killing himself... Thank God he'd gotten here when he had then... Or else he would have no lover the come home to...

"You'll spend many more nights than this one in my arms... I swear it."

Takuya kissed him while pressing himself fully against him. He'd erase this year... and would make up for many times over. Moaning softly a single hand roamed Hyde's body while his other reached for the lube he knew was in the nightstand, Hyde was going to remember this... Breaking their kiss he started trailing down his thin body, kissing all of his now overly prominent bones. His weight would be one of the first things he'd fix... But for now it was all about pleasuring Hyde.

Pulling the towel away, he tossed it to the side and kissed down to his knees then back up his inner thighs, then circling around his erection. Without warning, he licked down the shaft and back up to the head, taking it into his mouth and sucking more of him into his mouth.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:59 pm

"I'll hold you to th-at...Takuya." Hyde's hands felt out his lover's hair as he took him in. It'd been far too long since he'd feel such wonderful things. This was going to blow his mind for sure. Takuya was eager and happy. Hyde wanted more then just his mouth though...but he'd have to pace himself with the condition his body was in.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:28 am

Takuya knew Hyde wanted more... but he'd have to go easy on him... At least a little anyways.

His hands worked on getting the lube open, spreading some onto his fingers, then moving to prep his lover. All while he roamed him body with kisses and affection. His kisses lead him up to Hyde's mouth, which he covered with his own, his tongue sneaking in to wrestle with the others. His free hand put the lube in Hyde's, he wanted Hyde to do this... He wanted to feel his hand before he took him and made him forget.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:48 am

He was being prepared oh the sweet feeling...then the lube was passed to him. He continued to wrestle with Takuya's tongue as he felt himself be stretched...but he would wait a minute before adding the lotion. The angel pushed him back onto the bed and moved so Takuya could see him. He took his lover's erection into his own mouth and sucked on it. He'd add the lubricant eventually. But he wanted to please him in every way possible. Moaning softly, he moved to put some of the lube on his hand and used it on the part he couldn't get into his mouth. It was sad but Hyde's spine could be seen from the way he was hunched over.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:58 pm

Takuya's back arched from the bed as Hyde took him, he moaned his name softly as he came back down... far too long without him... Never again... Glancing down he noticed the bones that stood out on his lovers wonderful, unmarred skin... It was so sad and if they were in a different situation he probably would have cried. He couldn't believe what had happened in the year he was gone.

Hyde's hand joined his mouth, causing another moan to escape him..."Ahn.... oh Hyde... Please... Heaven I want you so much..." It took all of his will to not just roll then over and thrust into him... He'd missed the bond Hyde and him shared, both physically and emotionally.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:44 am

Hyde finished what he was doing and climbed back into Takuya's lap. He kissed the angel and moved to take him in. A whole year. 52 weeks, 365 days...it was that long. God it was so unimaginable.

"Takuya...take it away...I want to only remember you..." Hyde kissed Takuya and pulled him back down on the sheets as he rolled his hips. He was ready to forget...he was ready to just be with Takuya again.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:57 am

Takuya let out a low groan as he felt himself enter Hyde... too damn long... Never again... Placing soft butterfly kissed along his neckline, he slowly pulled out and pushed back in. The sensation felt familiar but new at the same time... and he wanted more. The angel didn't think he could handle slow right now, later yes, but now he just wanted to feel him.

With that thought in mind he picked up his pace and thrust into him, not enough to hurt him but enough to let Hyde know 100% that he was back and to stay.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:50 am

Hyde gasped when he felt Takuya again. His body was willing and very happy to have his lover back...and here to stay. No more leaving for weeks on end. No more dangerous missions that he could be killed on...no. Takuya would be here and in his arms every night.

"Takuya...harder." He knew they still had to take it a bit easy with his body but...he wanted to feel that strength...that power. Takuya was his drug addiction and he didn't like being sober and clean...he could be addicted again and never have to worry about being without him again.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:20 am

The ex-reaper ran his hand over Hyde's torso and back up to his neck, feeling but also checking to make sure he would be able to handle want he wanted. Find nothing to serious he gladly complied to his lovers wishes, pulling almost all the way out before rushing back in and aiming for his prostrate. Takuya wanted Hyde's voice, craved to, needed it... He was just as addicted as Hyde was, maybe even worse. Being gone for that year... felt almost as horrid as the first year after Hyde's death...

Groaning he reached for Hyde's forgotten hardness and started pumping it, moaning even more at the reaction he got. "Ahhn... fuck I've missed you so much..." Another moan left him as he sucked on his neck, marking him with a rather dark mark. Hyde was his and nobody else's. The ones that had done anything to him were all going to pay...
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:45 pm

"Ah! Oh god...I've...missed you too...ah...Takuya..." Hyde moans grew louder as Takuya picked up his pace...so wonderful. He couldn't describe it. It was like it used to be...only more intense. It was all new again.

"I love you...oh god...more please..." As much as he could get. Hyde wanted it all.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:52 pm

"Mm... Hyde... I love you too..." His pace was almost frenzied as he thrust as hard as he could into the willing body bellow him. Too many times had he almost lost the wonderful person bellow him... Well never again, this body and soul was his and nobody was going to touch him...

Unfortunately, a year with nothing was starting to catch up with him. His insides were tightening and he could feel himself getting closer... Licking his lovers lobe teasingly, "Cum for me Hyde..." His voice was whispered and hot on Hyde's ear, just knowing he'd get the reaction he wanted.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:26 am

soft words whipered into his ear...an erotic tone and a wonderful feeling inside him. He came shortly after that. Takuya was too much for his weak and no longer accustomed body. But he didn't care. It was amazing. He repeated Takuya's name over and over as he started to come down from his hi. He was barely concsious though. All of that was too much for him.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:28 am

Takuya groaned as he felt himself cumming shortly after Hyde, his breathing slightly labored as he held his lover close. God was it amazing... but it had nearly been too much for him... And Hyde...

Looking down at him, he could see days of exhaustion finally settling in... He needed rest and lots of it... Kissing him softly, he pulled out and laid beside him, not once letting go of him though. "Rest now... I'll be here when you wake up, I promise..." Like always his wings came out and wrapped around them, keeping Hyde safe from the outside world and close to Takuya.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:37 am

Hyde curled into Takuya. He would never let go again...ever again. "I'm so glad you're home..." Those were the only words he got out before he fell asleep, finally feeling safe and loved again after so long. He wasn't going to wake up for awhile though...a good twelve hours at least. But he doubted Takuya would either.

~morning...er...next day~

A blonde angel stretched as he came out of his sleep. He was about to freak out though when he found himself being confined by something. Takuya...it wasn't a dream. He was really there. Hyde's hand reached out to touch his cheek.

"Takuya..."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:49 am

The gentle touch made his eyebrows twitch but didn't wake him up. He was so comfortable... surely he was dead... he hadn't felt this at ease with sleeping in forever... Without knowing, his hand curled around Hyde's and held it softly, making sure to keep it close to him so that he could breath in his lovers gentle scent.

But after laying so peacefully for those brief moments, his eyes slipped open, still not fully aware of his surroundings... Emerald...? When had the cell walls... wait. Halfway tired eyes lowered down to what was in front of him, his heart swelled with happiness just like it had last night.

"Hyde..." Pulling him closer, his lips placed a soft kiss to his forehead, "So it wasn't a dream... Thank God..." Even he had had his doubts, who wouldn't though?
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:07 am

Hyde smiled with tears in his eyes. He moved to hold Takuya tight. It was real...last night his lover had come home. "You're home for good...no more. Stay with me or I will...oh I don't know...I just can't go through that again. You're home..." He wasn't letting go anytime soon. They were going to be laying in bed for a good few hours.

"I was so scared you weren't real. But you aren't...you're safe and sound in my arms again. I love you."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:14 am

"I'm not leaving... But they'll have to know I'm back... As much as I'd love to hole myself up with you forever... I can't have them speaking about you in such ways... Not when it's all lies." He held onto him as he spoke, there was no rush, but it had to be done eventually.

Pushing him back gently, he offered a smile and stroked his cheek... "Whenever you're ready we'll go to the counsel..." He had a feeling his coming back and then sudden quiting was not going to go well, neither was Hyde going into public... but he was here and if anyone had anything to say then they'd have to deal with him as well.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:50 am

"Might as well go now and get it all over with. Then we can get some food and hole up in here...eat in bed and just...snuggle. I've missed you more than you know Takuya...so much more." Hyde moved to get up. He hated the last year. But it was over and Takuya was here. That's all that mattered. They'd go shopping and go to the counsel...and then maybe get Takuya's hair trimmed before they came home...he'd keep him hear. Always.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:05 am

Takuya got up with Hyde as they moved to their closet, he honestly couldn't help but to smile when Hyde said he'd missed him more than he knew... "Actually... I have a pretty good idea... I went 96 years remember?" He smiled playfully and nipped his still bare shoulder. By no means was he trying to put him down, he was just simply stating he did understand.

He sighed in relief to be in his own clothes... which all smelled like Hyde... Thats was fine with him, he'd done the same after all... Completely dressed he turned to face Hyde and pulled him into a gentle embrace, "My top priority is getting you back to good health... So after all the technical things, you're in for much much needed spoiling..." Takuya hated seeing him so thin and frail... it made him want to cry knowing he'd be the partial cause for it. He'd fix it though... he'd fix everything.

Walking off to his bathroom, he started brushing his hair, it was far too long... but beautiful when it was actually taken cared of. It fell straight right until the tips where they flared out and waved just slightly. Coming back out, he took Hyde's hand, "Ready?"
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:33 am

Hyde smiled softly and got dressed. Nothing of in the house smelled like Takuya anymore. But he had him here so everything was alright. He would be fattened up some though, which was good. "Come on...we'll get that cut some in the process too. If they try to tell you, you can't quit I'm going to lay into them..." He took Takuya's hand and walked out of the house for the first time in over a month. It was odd but he had what he wanted...he had what everyone thought was dead. No one would take him away again...and no one would be that cruel to him again.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:41 am

Takuya laughed as they walked out of the house, "Oh don't worry, they wont have anything to say, I've served long enough they really can't refuse." Still smiling he squeezed his hand, "But if it makes your day then go for it." He kissed the top of his head as they walked down the street. It was odd not to see anyone out and about... where was everyone? Glancing around curiously, he made notes of the little changes that had happened during his absence... It was different for sure... but how?

"Hey!" The long haired angel turned to see the patient that had been so obsessed with him walking up to them, his attention fully on Hyde.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:48 am

Hyde knew that voice and groaned. It was him... "He meant nothing to you didn't he? It's your fault and here you are with someone else. What would he think? You didn't deserve him. You're a slut for just tossing him away like that! How could you? If it was me I would've stopped him. I wouldn't have let him go and I certainly wouldn't have found someone else because he's gone...I would never have another after him you whore." The guy smacked Hyde for having what he thought was another man with him. Hyde was still very vulnerable to things like that being said and he immediately teared up. He had no right...none. So why did everyone feel the need to keep pushing him toward death?
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:02 am

The Angel caught Hyde before he fell down and looked at him in concern, only to quickly turn a glare up to Leon. Making sure Hyde was up on his own to feet, his fist clenched and collided with his cheek, knocking him completely to the ground.

"I'll tell you exactly what I think, you and the rest of the angels that hounded him for a year are filth. Don't you ever put your filthy hand on him again or I swear you will be feeling a lot worse that that!" Nobody ever touched Hyde like that, let alone call him names... "T-Takuya? You're..."

Takuya just continued to glare and wrapped his arm around Hyde, "Let's go Hyde... they'll all be getting a visit from the counsel soon enough..." Turning then back around, he continued on to the building that held all the counsel members... Time for a shock...
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:09 am

Takuya never resorted to violence...but...here he was...wow. He leaned up to kiss him. Finally someone who stood up for him. They walked into the counsel chambers together and Hyde got nothing but glares. They wanted to know why he was there...but one didn't glare...one read Takuya's aura and knew. But he wasn't teh one that spoke.

"Have you come to request to marry this one? I wouldn't have thought you to get over our best reaper so easily Hyde."

"He hasn't...that's..."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum