Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your taxes...

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Your taxes... - Page 5 Empty Re: Your taxes...

Post  Miku Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:57 am

Miku shifted Kanon so he could get a hand down to tease his entrance while his other hand continued to pump his erection, he didn't have any kind of lubricant down here... but the hot water should be enough, along with some distractions.

His lips attached to his collarbone as he pushed in a single finger, "And just how long have you been interested...?" He moved the single finger slowly, maybe it would be best to move this to his room... Tell everyone to take the day off and go to town... Then they'd have the house to theirselves and wouldn't have to worry about anyone hearing, then suffer the giggles and funny glances later.

Kissing him softly he pulled away slightly, "Let's move this to my room, it'll be easier on you." He had no interest in hurting his new lover, they still had work that would have to be done tomorrow and neither one of them would be able to do it if they couldn't walk.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:48 pm

Bedroom. Good idea. "Yeah...you have stuff to make this...less painful right?" If not he had some but it would mean one less stop if Miku did. They quickly blew out the candles and got dressed. Heading upstairs Miku told every servant he saw to pass on the word that they all had the rest of the day off and they could go to town. He'd prefer it if they did. That way Kanon could be loud like he knew Miku had to have heard him and Maya being.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:46 pm

Miku nodded at the question, "Indeed I do..." From the random occasions he brought home a man to enjoy for the night and then kick out the next morning... Kanon wouldn't be like that though, he'd keep him... After all he meant a lot to him...

It hadn't taken long for the servants to clear out, and even less time for him to get Kanon into his room and against the wall, "So... Can I expect you to be as loud as when you kept me up all night every time you were with Maya?" It was those nights he wished he had someone to drown out the noise... It was hard to hear Kanon moaning Maya's name when he himself wanted Kanon that badly...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:21 am

Kanon blushed and felt bad...he alwaya felt bad in the morning after those nights. "If you don't hold back then it's a gaurentee...but it'll be your name I'm shouting out in exstacy, not Maya's...and I have a feeling you want my voice..." He was getting the vibe that Miku wanted him vocal. Which was fine with Kanon. He was never really good at keeping things bottled up or in this case quiet.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:37 am

Miku couldn't help but to smile as he picked him up and took him over to the bed, placing him down gently and laying between his legs. The last time he'd been close like this to anyone was when Kanon had actually thrown himself at him and gave him a kiss as a thank you for bringing Maya back. That's about the time he stopped looking at other men all together, Kanon was addictive without even trying.

"I do want your voice... It's beautiful... And now theres no maids to giggle at you for being so loud."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:55 pm

Miku was between his legs and hovering above him. It was good he sent the others away. He'd always gotten those all-knowing looks the morning after doing something with Maya.

"Good...then you can give me everything and make me scream for more." Kanon grinned and pulled Miku down for more. His tongue came out to ask for entrance as his leg wrapped around Miku's waist. He wanted him closer...so much closer...
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:24 am

Lucky for him they had chosen to just go with the robes as they were scrambling to blow out the candles. No pesky layers to deal with... His lips parted to let Kanon's tongue in, his own eagerly exploring the others mouth in return. Miku was working on the tie in the front of the bath robe, he felt impatient though... He felt like he was just dieing to touch his soft skin... and when his legs came up around him! Oh he really knew how to just drive him up the wall...

Miku groaned as the robe fell open for him and his hand roamed over his silky skin... Heaven he couldn't wait to move against him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:59 am

Miku's hands were eagerly exploring his body...he wanted this just as bad...how to get him moving? Kanon leaned up so he was right at Miku's ear. His breath was hot against the blonde's ear. "Miku please...I can't wait much longer..." He wanted it...so bad did he want it. He could only hope Miku was as eager and impatient. Kanon tightened his leg a little to bring Miku's member against his own. Oh that got a moan....a nice low one...he wanted more...
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:15 pm

The things he was going to do to his body once they got started... Kanon's words and the movement of his legs... god there would be no more waiting as desperate as they both were!

A moan sounded deep in his throat as he pulled Kanon up into a sitting position and slid the robe down his arms and tossed it aside. He shrugged his own robe as he tugged at the tie, no more clothes, just skin on skin... "Kanon..." his voice was breathy as he leaned in to kiss him, Kanon was gorgeous... and all his for tonight. Pulling away from their kiss, he got up to fetch the container of lube. They were both eager, and he honestly didn't care about the morning after at that current moment.

Miku spread some lube on his fingers and leaned Kanon back as he pushed a finger into him, son after adding the second and coating his walls. His fingers scissored him before adding the third digit, pumping all three quickly as he searched out his prostrate, once found he would bury himself into his new lover. He wouldn't hold back either, he wanted to hear him... to experience everything he could within one night.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:33 am

Kanon moaned at Miku...man it felt so good. He couldn't wait to feel him. His hand searched out his soon to be lover's erection. He had to touch him...just had to. "Oh God Miku...that was...there...ah!..." He could feel Miku rubbing against him...but what he wanted was in his hand.

"Please...Miku...I-I can't wait." His hands had the lotion in them and were coating Miku. He wasn't going to hold out much longer. The sooner he felt him the more pleasure he would feel.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:50 am

The feeling of Kanon's hands on him was something he couldn't actually explain, it just felt so different and amazing then anyone else he'd be with. He groaned into his lovers neck as he felt himself be coated, there wouldn't be anymore waiting, he wanted him now.

Propping himself just slightly above him he placed himself at his entrance, gazing down at him shortly before leaning down to kiss him, all while pushing into him. He paused for just a moment before he started to move slowly inside of him, his pace gradually picking up as he started to search out for that spot once again.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:05 am

Miku was kissing him...and entering him...oh God. He moaned softly when he felt him start to move. "Miku...oh...please..." He rocked his hips trying to get more...it was too good to just go slow. He moved his hands to Miku's shoulder as he started to get a bit louder. By the time it was over he was sure he would be as loud if not louder than when he was with Maya...Kanon was a screamer.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:02 pm

Kanon got tighter every time he moaned, god it was amazing... He had no problems with picking up his pace at his lovers request, he usually never liked starting slow anyways...

Miku sucked on his neck as he changed his angle, wanting to here more from him... for some reason his moan... no his voice, was just beautiful to his ears.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:33 pm

Kanon groaned and rolled his hips against Miku. "Miku...oh...more...please...everything...I..want-ah! " A load moan escaped the teen when Miku found what he had been looking for. Kanon was definitely not going to be quiet.

"Oh God there...yes...oh Miku..." His nails dug into his skin a little with the shocks of pleasure he was now getting.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum