Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old traumas span lifetimes

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Old traumas span lifetimes - Page 3 Empty Re: Old traumas span lifetimes

Post  Hyde Tue May 06, 2008 12:25 am

Hyde snuggled into Takuya more as he let out a sigh of content. This was how he wanted it. "It's okeh...I'm probably going to doze off here shortly..." His voice was showing it too. He was getting tired and fast.

"Takuya...can you do one more thing for me?" He pulled away long enough to look at him. His wings just didn't have the same effect Takuya's did. Takuya's gave him a more at ease and soothing feeling. One that he needed to go to sleep now.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Tue May 06, 2008 12:31 am

Takuya laughed tiredly, "Sure..." His wings came out and wrapped around Hyde. Just like when he was a hybrid... he'd never fully understand it, but if it made him feel more secure he'd gladly do it.

They were both tired and needed the rest, Takuya had some major healing to do tonight. By the morning he'd be almost completely healed, except maybe a few bruises. But it would be better than when Hyde last saw them.

"Good night my love..."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Tue May 06, 2008 12:55 am

"Mmm...thank you...night..." Hyde's eyes closed as he burrowed into his neck. He simply laid there and took in Takuya's scent. It was one he'd missed dearly over the last week. Why did he leave? It was so stupid now...but it was so important then. Well he wouldn't be doing it again. He belonged in Takuya's arms...and that was where he intended to stay. The angel fell asleep fast and didn't wake up until he felt those wings leave him.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum