Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old traumas span lifetimes

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Old traumas span lifetimes - Page 2 Empty Re: Old traumas span lifetimes

Post  Takuya Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:16 pm

Takuya gladly kissed him back, that was until the doorbell rang. Using his senses he sought out the annoyance... Sure enough it was Hyde's parents. Muttering a curse he pulled away from Hyde, "Go out of sight... your parents are here..." he whispered softly into his lovers ear as he stood and went to the nearby laundry room. The bell rang again much to his annoyance, "Just a minute!" Pulling a new, dry shirt on over his wet pants he made his way back to the door and yanked it open. There stood Hyde's parents, they looked worried but more annoyed than anything.

"Did you find our son Takuya-san?" Oh yeah, he'd found him alright. Found him, fulfilled a majority of his fantasies, and loved him... "I did, but he wasn't in a very listening sort of mood, must be that wonderful therapy you're putting him through. I've seen rabbits less jumpy than your son." The Angel had full intentions of laying into the two. They'd be blessed with a wonderful child and they were trying to destroy him.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:23 am

Hyde nodded and went to hide, but still was able to hear the conversation. Takuya didn't seem to be happy to see them and they seemed annoyed with him already. He listened quietly to the conversation between his lover and his parents.

"His therapy is going just fine Takuya-san and I don't think that is any of your business. Where is my son. If you don't tell me where he is I will call the council on you."

"You have no right to keep our son from us. Give him back." Both seemed hi strung and very ticked. He was going to go out and show his parents up if they tried to threaten him anymore. He was through with them and they were going to find that out today. No. More.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:22 am

"If his therapy was going so swell then why did he run away?" Now they were going to try and pass this off as his fault? That would be the day, the council would never side against him. Especially with a case like this, what they were doing was ridiculous... Hyde was an adult and fully capable of making his own choices.

Takuya looked at Hyde's mother as she spoke, "Dear woman I'm not hiding your son, you pushed him away yourself." His hand gripped the door firmly as he glared at the two. Obviously his father didn't approve, "Don't you dare speak to my wife like that, I demand to search this house now."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:34 am

That was it. His parents were going to learn...and quick. Hyde moved to the door next to Takuya. "Don't have to look. I'm right here. But I'm sure not going with you. Takuya...baby. You promised that when we came home we could take a shower...you aren't going to tease me in those wet jeans anymore are you?" The look on his parents' faces were priceless. He didn't care about them anymore. Takuya was who he wanted. The blonde angel pulled the reaper into a very steamy kiss as he took hold of his hand.

"Now we must be going. There's a nice bath upstairs calling us. Bai Mother dear. And don't ever darken this doorstep again. Or trust me the council will be called on you. I'm old enough to move out so you have no say. Now. Fuck. Off." With that he pulled Takuya inside and closed the door. He turned to the angel and grinned. He was free. True that probably wasn't the way Takuya would've handled it but it was so hilarious to see their faces.

"I did it...I escaped them...I'm free."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:43 am

Takuya was honestly surprised to see Hyde marching up to his side, his words were even more surprising... Damn did he look sexy when he was angry. He grinned as he was pulled into the kiss, this definitely wasn't a very adult thing to do... But what the hell, it was fun.

He could help but be proud when Hyde shut the door in their face, "I did it...I escaped them...I'm free."

"You are... now..." Smiling playfully, he pushed Hyde back against the door, pinning his wrist above his head, "... That was hot... I think somebody owes me a shower now..." He pressed himself against Hyde, making sure to grind against his hips. "What d'ya say my love?"
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:01 am

He was up against the wall in a second with Takuya's hips grinding into him. Somehow the thought of this was very...arousing. "Yes. Fuck Yes...but are you sure that those bruises are okeh? And you're cold?...Or are you wanting sweat and work it out of you?" Hyde rocked his hips into Takuya. At least he liked what he did...but there was knocking again. Why couldn't they go away?

"Hold that thought..." He slipped away from Takuya and opened the door with an annoyed look. His parents were still there.

"Didn't I tell you to get lost? You'll save money on 'therapy' and I don't have to deal with you anymore. So everyone's happy. You have ten seconds to leave." He waited for Takuya to jump in. They would listen to him, even if forced.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:08 pm

"Hyde... This isn't right, you shouldn't be doing this. Think about your standings in the public eye--" Oh that hit a nerve. Growling, he came up behind Hyde and and put a hand on his shoulder, his eyes glaring down at his lover's parents. "Excuse me, I do believe I too am gay, I'm the head of my field, major in psychology, own my own house, and am viewed very highly in the eyes of my peers. They're is nothing wrong with your son, other than he has ignorant parents who only consider their own standings over his feelings." Pulling Hyde back behind him, he loomed over his parents.

It was a well known fact around Heaven that you did not piss Takuya off. Not when it was obvious that you were in the wrong or that you were just not welcomed around him. In this case, both applied, "I suggest you take Hyde's advice and leave, or this will be reported to the High Council and you will regret the day you ever met me." Stepping back from the door he slammed it and turned back to Hyde, his hard face almost instantly returning to the soft, gentle expression he normally wore.

His hands soon found Hyde's hips as he pushed under his shirt, leaning down he whispered in Hyde's ear, "I want you... fucking me in the shower, right now..." Slowly his fingers dragged up his skin as he kissed down Hyde's neck.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:05 pm

Hyde looked at Takuya as he came up behind him. Watching him tell his parents off so they finally left. It was very hot to watch. But when he heard Takuya's words he was both turned on and worried.

"I-I've never...I've never taken anyone...I don't know if I'll be any good." That didn't mean he wasn't willing to try. Hyde turned around to lead Takuya upstairs to the shower. He was home...and he was with the one he loved. Nothing could be better.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Sun May 04, 2008 9:34 pm

"It'll be wonderful..." He kissed him softly, "... Because its you." It was Hyde, his best friend, lover, and soul mate. Though he was in angel form now, he still loves him just as much as he did his one time lover. And that love was bound to grow over time... but for now it was best to stay focused on the present. Things like the steamy shower they were about to share.

Takuya let himself be lead up the stairs to their bathroom, he could help but to be a bit eager and excited as they entered though. Taking his chance, he pushed his lover against the counter and kissed him hungrily, no harm in frisking him a little before he let himself be claimed right? Nipping at his lips, his hands roamed down his perfect body to his wet jeans, fumbling slowly with the button to just tease him some more.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Sun May 04, 2008 10:55 pm

Hyde groaned when Takuya pushed him against the counter. He was hoping he'd be good enough to live up to who he used to be. He moved to rid his lover of his clothes while pushing against him. Into the shower they went and off went the clothes. Soon they were naked and standing in the very nice bathtub. His words were mumbled since he was still kissing Takuya all over.

"Turn on the shower..." He'd take Takuya...and prayed he was good enough to keep him satisfied.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Sun May 04, 2008 11:14 pm

Moaning, he did as he was told and started the shower, waiting for the temperature to adjust before turning it on the rest of the way. Hot water rushed over them as Hyde continued to shower his body with kisses. He wanted to taste his sweet mouth again though, heaven only knew how much he'd missed his young lover.

His fingers snaked into his hair and curled gently around the wet blond strands, pulling him up to meet his lips in an eager kiss. Licking softly at Hyde's lip, he slipped it in to wrestle with the others. Barely even started yet it was already feeling so amazing...

Takuya's hands slipped from his hair and moved to more pleasuring places for Hyde. His hand brushed over Hyde's hardened erection before taking and pumping the organ at a steady pace. A whole week without sex, sure nothing compared to one hundred years, but enough to make him crave his love like no other.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Mon May 05, 2008 12:56 am

A week of nothing certainly got Takuya very...stimulated. They needed lube. And it seemed that there was some baby oil in the shower carrier thing for his wings. Perfect. He grabbed it and moved to start preparing the older angel. He was hoping he was doing this right.

"If you think seven days is bad...try going ten..." Hyde had no idea where that came from but somehow it made sense to him.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Mon May 05, 2008 1:08 am

Takuya leaned back against the cool tiles as he felt Hyde start to prepare him, his mouth agape as he sighed softly.

"If you think seven days is bad...try going ten..."

Ten days... oh right! When Hyde had been sick several years back, if the time was appropriate he probably would have laughed. But at the moment he was too busy moaning out as Hyde brushed against his prostrate. For not being experienced he was good, "Ahn... You wont have to worry about that I assure-- mn...! ...you." The angels head came up as he stared at Hyde with lust hazed eyes.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Mon May 05, 2008 1:29 am

Hyde found something that was doing a very good job of pleasing Takuya. He'd have to remember where that spot was. He finished preparing him before grabbing the baby oil to coat his own length. The angel was so turned on that he moaned at his own touches...this was going to get very steamy very quick. Once the bottle was back on the shelf, Hyde moved so he was at Takuya's entrance. They were really going to have sex right against the wall.

"Ready?" The blonde placed a hand on Takuya's bruised stomach to help heal him a little. He was willing the bruises to go away...make Takuya better.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Mon May 05, 2008 5:26 pm

Takuya moaned softly at the soft, healing touches, Hyde's aura was very pleasing and soothing to say the least. He lifted his leg to wrap around his lover and give him better access, nodding he replied, "Always for you..." Leaning forward, he caught the lips he desired so much, moaning into the kiss as Hyde pushed into his.

He'd never had sex this way before, they'd have to try this more often... A flash of him having Hyde like this only with reversed roles... Oh now wasn't the time! Now was for Hyde to show his love and for them to mend a bit.

Moving from his lips, he trailed kisses down his neck and shoulder, lapping at the little beads of water that had collected on his skin before taking it into his mouth and marking him. Hyde was his, and he was going to make sure everyone knew it.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Mon May 05, 2008 7:55 pm

Hyde moaned as Takuya wrapped a leg around him, drawing him in further. This felt very good. Was this what Takuya felt when he had him? If so then he could understand why he'd always somehow made him horny. Oh well...now wasn't the time to contemplate things. He was dominating Takuya...he was dominating the most highly respected reaper Heaven ever had...him. No one else. And he knew a few people that would've loved to be in this position, literally. Some of the people that went to therapy too often had day dreams about fucking him. Almost everyone in Heaven knew that Takuya was gay...but he was the only one to get him. Only Hyde.

"I love you..."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Mon May 05, 2008 8:05 pm

Takuya smiled against his neck, he could feel the pride and love coming from his lover. He also knew all to well about his popularity around Heaven. It was troublesome when all he ever wanted was claiming him for his own but people were still going to try, men and women alike. He'd happily turn everyone of them down for Hyde any day though.

"I love you too..." Those words always felt like more when having sex, it was just all the more powerful.

His body trembled as Hyde found that sensitive bundle of nerves, forcing him to moan his lovers name and hold him closer, "Ah... There... Mmm Hyde..." It was amazing, no matter how respectable or domineering most of Heaven viewed him as, his lover could always turn him into a moldable pile of clay.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Mon May 05, 2008 8:27 pm

Hyde grinned at Takuya's moans. He found it. Without another word he moved so he was hitting that spot dead on every time. Oh to hear those moans come from him. He quickly set a fast, rythmic pace, hitting Takuya's prostrate every time. This was one shower he doubted they'd forget any time soon. He was starting to get that tight feeling in his stomach and knew he was getting close.

"Takuya..."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Mon May 05, 2008 9:23 pm

Hyde was close, he could feel it... and Heaven only knew how close he was. His nails scratched at Hyde's back as he felt himself tightening in his abdomen. No matter how great being fucked against the wall felt, it was meant to be quick. Which was exactly what they were getting, but it was going to be very memorable.

His own member began to twitch as he began to feel the start of his orgasm, what finally sent him over a very well aimed, deep thrust from his lover. Takuya's head fell back as he let out a loud moan and rode out his orgasm. He could only hope Hyde was there with him as he wrapped his arms around him and pulled him down to lay with him in his rather spacious tub. His body arching against him of it's own accord.

"That was... amazing." He whispered softly against his lovers ear, kissing the lobe tenderly.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Mon May 05, 2008 10:05 pm

Takuya's face when his orgasm hit, coupled with those nails scratching his back sent Hyde over. It was hot and quick, like most showers. He gasped when his body made contact with the tub. Cuddling softly into Takuya as he pulled out, Hyde kissed his neck.

"Yes...it was..." And he would do it again in a heartbeat.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Mon May 05, 2008 10:19 pm

Rolling Hyde beneath him, he kissed his neck and made his way down his slender collar bone, nipping it gently. Pulling away from his wonderful body he gazed down at him tenderly, "I love you..." Leaning down he kissed his lips, "... so very much." He kissed him again only this time more fuller, more passionately.

Takuya was a very tender and loving soul, he was strong but could easily be broken. One just had to know the right buttons to push... and Hyde help one of them, "Hyde... promise me... That if you ever have any problems or worries, that you come to me and not run away again... I'll die if you ever leave again..." That was the whole honest truth, he couldn't live thinking Hyde didn't want him or that he would leave again.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Mon May 05, 2008 10:43 pm

Takuya showed his body the tender affection it had been missing the last seven days. He had been very foolish to think that the angel didn't want him. "I won't leave...I'm sorry I did. I just...I didn't want to be a substitute and I thought if I told you, you would simply tell me that it wasn't true or it was all in my head. But to me it was very real and you'd never said I love you to me...I knew that you loved my past life but...I don't know. That demon said things that just stuck in my head. I won't leave again...but you have to promise to take care of yourself." Hyde was running his fingers up and down Takuya's back as he spoke to him. The water was starting to get a bit cold but they weren't going to stay in it much longer.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Mon May 05, 2008 10:58 pm

"Takeru is known for mind games... He was notorious for it..." That Demon had hurt Kanon in so many ways with his tricks, some that even still bothered him to this day. He'd let himself be killed before he'd ever let that happen to his lover. Turning the water off he pulled his lover up to stand, handing him a fluffy towel short afterwards.

"And I promise to take care of myself, unless you ever threatened... Then I'll only be concerned for you." Smiling softly he grabbed another towel and started to dry himself. Wrapping it around his waist his arms circled Hyde and walked him to their room, allowing him to lay on the bed before joining him, cuddling into his warmth. "I promised you'll be my one and only, that's something that's been carried with me for one hundred years... Nobody but you can have me."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Mon May 05, 2008 11:33 pm

Hyde smiled when the fluffy towel came around him and gladly followed Takuya back to his room...their room. He was home. He was free. He was in love. Hyde took in what the older angel had said and took it to heart. Never trust a demon. Cuddling into his lover, the blonde breathed in his scent and closed his eyes.

"This is how I want every night to end...you holding me." A smile danced on his lips as he burrowed into Takuya's neck. He could get used to sleeping like this...and with it storming outside...it was perfect. He just hoped he didn't get aroused again. Thunder and lightening did odd things to him.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Tue May 06, 2008 12:09 am

"I'll gladly take you up on that." Smiling he pulled Hyde closer to him, his arms securely wrapped around him and the storm went on outside. Luckily, for Hyde's sake anyways, it was just a peaceful rain and there was no thunder and lightning.

Everything felt perfect again... he had his soul mate, they lived together, and best of all... they were in love. as long as nothing else came up they could stay that way. With a soft sigh he closed his eyes and snuggled against Hyde, he was tired but he didn't want to sleep. "Forgive me if I fall asleep, I love you."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum