Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old traumas span lifetimes

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Old traumas span lifetimes Empty Old traumas span lifetimes

Post  Hyde Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:42 pm

Hyde was down on Earth for some odd reason. He had been with Takuya for a month now and everything was just...amazing. He never felt more at ease and complete. He really had been waiting his whole life for Takuya...but his parents were looking for him. So he left a note to Takuya and took went for a walk on Earth. It was a nice neighborhood...a little rundown but still nice. He seemed to like walking around a random lot though. It was an empty junk lot but Hyde had really taken to it. Maybe it meant something from before...but he couldn't be sure.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Old traumas span lifetimes Empty Re: Old traumas span lifetimes

Post  Takeru Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:13 am

Time for a stroll down memory lane, it'd been forever since he'd been up on Earth. Not since he'd murdered Miku that day, Earth didn't hold anything for him. But he just felt compelled to go there this day... Sighing he trudged along, his feet carrying him where ever they wanted. That just so happened to be a junk lot with the most lovely surprise, an Angel. It'd been forever since he'd seen one of the feather nuisances... Now what would bring such an innocent creature to such a run down dump.

Coming up behind him quietly, he kicked out at the bend in his knee, forcing him to the ground, "It's not safe for your type down here..."

Takeru glared down at the Angel, until he caught a glimpse of his face, "Shouldn't you be dead filth? Heh... This is just too good, I wonder what your precious reaper will do when you don't come back..." Reaching a hand down he fisted some of his hair and drug him to an abandoned building behind the lot. Nobody would even think to come check if any noise was heard, it wasn't safe to wander around such places.

Once inside he tossed the Angel out in front of him, "Your name. Now."
Takeru
Takeru

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:41 am

Hyde was looking down at the junk when his knee gave out. There above him was a blond demon...and somehow it scared him more than it should've. He was very confused by the filth comment but was absolutely terrified when he was dragged into an abandoned building. He yelped when the demon let go of his hair. He knew about Takuya...but how? He seemed to know him to...this had to be a past life thing...but he didn't know!

"H-hyde...what do you want?" The angel prayed Takuya could hear him or could feel his fear. Something to let him know to come help. He was so young...he knew he wouldn't be able to fight a demon off. He needed help.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takeru Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:49 am

"Filthy Hybrids don't deserve to be reborn!" Takeru's foot lashed out at the Angel's gut, cause him to skid further across the floor. Leaning down, his finger tilted the others head, forcing him to look him in the eyes, "If you're praying for Takuya to come... well, by the time he finally realizes there wont be anything but the broken piece of filth you once were."

Taking his hand away, he slapped him hard. The very thought of a Hybrid being reborn was sickening, they didn't deserve it.
Takeru
Takeru

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:00 am

A hybrid? He was a hybrid in his past life!? "Ah!...T-Takuya will come..." This demon wasn't going to stop that. Takuya would come for him...Takuya would save him. The cold eyes staring at him made him flinch away. He had to get away from this demon. Something in him told him to get away. Far away as fast as possible.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takeru Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:30 pm

"Ah!...T-Takuya will come..."

Takeru smirked at the young, naive Angel... Time for the mind games. "Oh will he?" Standing, he rolled Hyde over with his foot, looking down his nose at him. "Why would he? He's already had you. You hold none of the memories his Hyde had. You are nothing but a shell that just got lucky to look like him."

His foot kicked his rib cage before speaking again, "Why save something that doesn't return his love?" Picking him up by his shirt, he slammed him against a nearby wall, "How long until he comes hm? When its too late and you're dieing?"
Takeru
Takeru

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:57 pm

Hyde whimpered at the attacks. Takuya loved him...he would come...he had a few memories right? Takuya wouldn't just leave him...would he? He knew that he loved him right?....right? Takuya would come...he had to...

"Y-you're wrong...he'll come..." The angel was struggling against the demon. Takuya wouldn't just use him for sex. Not after the last couple weeks...he wouldn't...would he?
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:23 pm

Takuya felt a gnawing in his stomach when he read Hyde's note. Sure it was harmless, but something just didn't feel right... Sighing he sat the note back down and went outside to walk around his gardens, maybe that would help. Strolling around quietly he pondered over their month together, everyday had been so peaceful and full of an unspoken love. Though he knew he loved Hyde when he was a Hybrid, he was even more sure of his love for this Angel as well.

Walking by his koi pond, he dropped to his knees, his insides twisting in pain as he gripped at his shirt, "Hyde..." Standing shakily he spread his wings and took off towards Earth, following the painful aura his lover was emitting. It lead him to an old broken down building where he could hear Hyde's words and whimperings. It hurt to hear him sound so doubting... but that didn't matter, he had to go save him and now.

As he rounded the corner he saw a blond Demon punch Hyde down to the ground, "Takeru! Stop!" His wings expanded fully as he charged and tackled the other to the ground. This time Hyde wouldn't be able to stop him from beating the bastard, he may have been an Angel but he could damn well hold his own. They're exchange didn't last very long before Takuya kneed the Demon in the gut and shoved him out through a door and slamming it. Panting, he doubled over and braced himself on his knees, he hadn't fought like that in a while... "Hyde..." He stumbled over to his lover and dropped down next to him, carefully pulling him into his lap and cradling him, "I'm so sorry... Heaven I'm sorry... I should have been here sooner..." Tears pricked at his eyes as he pressed his forehead against the others.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:14 pm

Hyde heard Takuya's voice and looked up from where he was punched to the ground. Takeru? He knew that name...why did he know that name? "Takuya..." He came. Why had he doubted him? Because he wasn't the same? He wasn't who he used to be...the Hyde Takuya fell in love with wasn't really him. He was the substitute Hyde.

"I-It's okeh...you came...you came for me. I'm sorry I left...I just...I don't know. I felt drawn to this place..." Hyde curled up into Takuya's lap as he rested his head against the angel's. He felt bad for doubting him but...it wasn't him that Takuya was in love with. It was the person he once was. And that hurt...
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:13 am

"Shh... It's okay, none of this is your fault..." He kissed his forehead as he stood, still cradling him close to his chest. There was an air of uncertainty and pain around him... He could only imagine what Takeru had said before he'd gotten here. Whatever the damage, he was going to heal, no matter how much it was going to take. "Lets go home..." Spreading his wings, he moved to a window and took off for Heaven, making sure that Hyde was secure in his arms the entire time. There would be no sense in injuring him further.

Landing in his backyard, he made his way to his still open sliding doors and up to their room, carefully laying him down. His eyes scanned over him in search of any noticeable injuries, thankfully he found none. "This might feel odd, but trust me, you'll feel better..." Hovering his hand over Hyde's bruised body, he slowly moved down it, taking away the pain as he went. That pain had to go somewhere though, and he willingly took it. Hyde would never be able to tell the difference unless Takuya was to get naked any time soon, then he'd see the bruising from taking the pain. Finishing up he looked at his lover with tired eyes, healing and taking damage was tiring... not to mention he already had bruising of his own from his fight with Takeru.

"There you go... How's that?" Takuya smiled softly at him, his body wasn't taking well to the pain... It wanted to shut down so it could heal but he wasn't ready for it to yet. But like always his body usually won, his muscles gave out and forced him to fall next to Hyde. He didn't make any sound of pain, it wasn't even that obvious that he was in pain, he simply looked tired... "I'm sorry... Hyde..." His eyes slipped shut as he slipped off into an almost peaceful sleep.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:05 am

Hyde held onto Takuya as they went home...he looked worn out but the angel did something to take away his pain. At least the physical pain. What Takeru said did shake him. He loved Takuya but...Takuya didn't feel the same. Not with this him. Takuya was in love his past life...a hybrid...he apologized as he went to sleep though. The angel looked down at his sleeping form and felt so sad. Was he really just a fuck doll? Someone for Takuya to sleep with because he looked like his lover?

"I'm sorry too...good bye...I-I love you..." Quietly Hyde got his things and with one last look at his once upon a time lover, left the man he'd come to love. It hurt. A lot. But he wasn't what Takuya wanted...he wanted Hyde. His Hyde. It was in the way he looked at him. The demon had his brain thinking that it was love for his past life...not his present one.

"Hyde! Where in Heaven's name have you been!" The blonde cringed as he heard his mother's voice...back into their clutches...back to hell. With a sigh he turned around, not quite ready to go back to a life without Takuya. But what choice did he have? Takuya only wanted him there because he looked like Hyde. The angel was forgetting the fact that he carried the hybrid's memories but Takeru was stuck in his mind...and therefore Takuya was gone.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:31 am

Takuya woke up a few hours later feeling stiff, cold, and very alone. Glancing around he found that Hyde was nowhere to be found... Odd... His stiff was not in sight either. Standing slowly, he made his way through his home. All traces of his lover were just simply gone.

"Hyde?" The brunette walked around his house and grounds for an hour before giving up... Hyde was nowhere near him... He'd left. But he couldn't understand why, what had he done? What hadn't he done? Whimpering, he sunk into his couch and started to cry. He was back to being alone again... Heaven was it torturous...

~One week later~

Life went back to the normal dismal routine it had been for years for him now that Hyde was gone. All the color in life felt like it slipped away.

Today he had to go aid some psychologist at a nearby clinic, but after that he would be free for a week. Not that it would be worth anything now that he had no one to spend it with... He hurried to the clinic and finished the work there quickly before stepping out to the streets.

Rain... It fit his mood perfectly. He stepped into the downpour with no coat or umbrella, he just didn't care. He walked for a block until he heard a voice behind him, "Takuya-san, you'll catch cold walking around like that." Takuya turned to see Hyde's mother speaking to him, there behind here stood Hyde and his father... Heaven was it hard not to breakdown... His eyes returned to the womans though, his own reflecting emptiness and sadness, "I'm already sick, honestly I could care less anymore." Turning back around he continued to walk slowly away from the Angel he was still madly in love with.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:45 am

Hyde fell asleep everynight in tears. Takuya wasn't there. He was alone...but he had to be. Being a substitute for his past life was too painful. He was back in therapy...worse than ever. All he could think about was the angel that had stolen him twice. Too bad he couldn't do the same. It had been seven very lonely days and he was leaving 'therapy' when his mother said something. Takuya? Hyde's heart jumped at teh sight of the angel...but he didn't seem happy to see him. He completely ignored him.

"He was right...." Only a glance...no words or even a sad smile...nothing. Takuya just turned away and started to walk away. It was only because he looked like Hyde. The angel shook his head and stepped back. Tears were in eyes. He'd managed to hold back most of his tears from the realization Takeru gave him but that was too much. Takuya...

"Hyde? What's wrong?" His father had noticed the look on his face. He simply shook his head as he turned around and ran. He couldn't face that. It hurt enough to realize that it wasn't him that Takuya loved but to be blanatly disregarded was too much. He couldn't face that.

"Hyde! His mother was calling after him but he didn't stop. His father was calling him too but Hyde wouldn't stop. He couldn't...
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:58 am

Takuya stopped when he heard the others parents call out for him, out of curiosity he turned to see what they were calling him for. And was surprised to find him running away from his parents. This was his fault some how, and now he was going to fix it. Sighing he went up to the two distressed parents, "I'll go after him, but I suggest actually sitting down and talking to him and stopping this therapy soon. It's only making things worse for him." Without another word he took off, following Hyde's aura it was unique so it wasn't hard.

Being he was older than Hyde, he had far more stamina than the other and easily caught up with the other. His hand reached out and wrapped around the smaller wrist, forcing him to stop and pulling him back. "Why are you doing this..." His eyes filled with hurt as he looked at the other. Why couldn't Hyde see that he cared...
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:06 am

Hyde was stopped by an arm around his waist...Takuya had caught him...wait. Takuya had come after him? He spun around and pushed away from him. The same hurt was reflecting in his own. "He was right. You didn't want me. You wanted him...I was just lucky enough to look like him..." His bitter words came out before he could even think of what he was saying. Was Takuya trying to make him cry?
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:18 am

He was right. You didn't want me. You wanted him...I was just lucky enough to look like him..."

Hyde's words hit him hard, it almost felt like a bullet to his chest. "How can you say that... Do you honestly think I'm that shallow? You'd rather believe some demon who was beating you more than what--" Takuya paused to cough violently, he hadn't been taking care of himself during the whole week he'd been apart from Hyde. None of his bruising or the growing cold was curing at all.

"Hyde..." His voice was low and a bit raspy due to the cough, "Hyde was Hyde, you are you, I can see and know the difference. I know how I feel about you... But they're words that mean nothing if I'm a liar." He put his hand over his mouth as another fit of coughs tried to start. Takuya could feel himself paling and getting feverish, but until this was resolved then he wouldn't leave.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:33 am

Hyde's concern for Takuya grew as he noticed the angel hadn't been taking care of himself. He moved to rub his back. It was still raining though and they needed to get out of the rain. The only thing near them that would shield it was an awning, which he ushered Takuya under.

"Because...I don't know why but the more I thought about what he said the more it seemed to be true. You dream about him. I hear you mumbling to yourself in your sleep. And the look you have is for him...it's not me. You love him...but...you don't love me. I don't blame you because you spent so many years with him but it was too hard knowing that when I knew I love you." His eyes were starting to come to his eyes as he looked at Takuya. If Takeru was wrong then he wanted it from Takuya's lips. Then he would go back...if Takuya would let him. He really didn't want to be in that hell.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:48 am

"Honestly Hyde... how is that any different than you dreaming about me for all those years? Yes I loved him, yes I miss him, but... You're just as special. Every morning I woke up to find you laying next to me I enjoyed because it was you. You're not just some carbon copy, you have you're own spark towards life." Takuya's clothing stuck to him as he leaned against the wall, lord if he didn't feel terrible... Groaning he slipped to the floor, his head resting in his palm, "When I saw you after what Takeru did... I was scared for you, when I woke up after taking all of your injuries..." Well so much for keeping it a secret now... shaking his head he continued, "When you left, it hurt so much... I don't know how many times I just randomly broke down..."

Looking up at the soaked blond, he smiled sadly, "I love you, no matter how much you don't believe me that wont change." Now if only his house was closer than what it really was... he didn't want to pass out, but it was fast coming with his fever.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:15 am

Hyde watched Takuya sit down and heard the three words he had yet to hear. Words he knew had belonged to his past life...but belonged to him now.

"That's what I wanted...I wanted those words. I knew you loved him...but I didn't know if you loved me. I'm sorry I left. The thought that I was only being kept around because I looked like him...well it hurt. So I left...my parents found me...Takuya...we need to get you home. You're sick." He was going to put aside the conversation to get him home. The reaper needed to be in bed, resting.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:23 pm

"Sick is putting it nicely..."

Home... Home sounded nice. The walk there however... not so nice. Sighing, he lifted himself from the ground and wrapped his arm around Hyde, he was going to need some help. Maybe now he'd actually be able to recover instead of suffering the whole time. Hyde was going to throw a fit when they got home and he saw his bruised torso...

Nodding slightly, they stepped back out into the downpour and made they're way to his house. "What about your parents? They're probably still waiting... Not that I really care, pompous prats would drown if they didn't have umbrella's..."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:43 pm

"Fuck my parents. I don't care if they catch their death waiting for me. I'm not going back." Hyde helped Takuya get home. He didn't want to face his parents. Takuya was his concern. The angel helped inside and set him down in the chair. He helped him take off his shirt and his eyes just about popped out of his head.

"Heaven, Takuya what happened! You've been walking around like this all week!?" The younger angelic moved to run his fingers over the dark bruises. What was he thinking? Hyde shook his head while he fought the tears that wanted to well up. If he hadn't left...
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:10 pm

Takuya's body shuddered as Hyde touched his skin, "S-some of them are from with Takeru... The rest I took from you... It's a neat little trick you learn from being a reaper... I just didn't want you to suffer..." These would have been healed by now if he wouldn't have been so worried about Hyde the whole time. And the fact that he just didn't heal when he was upset didn't help, it could easily lead to his downfall if he wasn't careful. Thus why he remained level headed most of his life, until Hyde anyways. He wouldn't change that though.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:39 pm

"You what? Takuya you had enough bruises yourself that were going to appear. I could've dealt with them. On top of getting sick...why did you let yourself go this far?" Hyde went to get the first aid kit and moved back to attend to Takuya's bruises. They looked bad and him being ill...his lover was in bad shape.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:44 pm

He closed his eyes and leaned his head back, "I don't heal properly when I'm worried about those important to me... Needless to say I was more than worried... Honestly for a while I think I didn't want to get better..." The bruises he had were from Hyde, if that was all he had left of the other then he didn't want to lose it. But now he had him back, so he could focus on healing.

"And I wasn't expecting to bump into you in the middle of a rain storm... I'm sorry, I wont let it happen again."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:24 pm

"...Takuya..." No, it wouldn't happen again. He wasn't going to leave anymore. He was going to be here. Hyde finished with what he was doing and moved to sit in Takuya's lap, pulling off his own shirt in teh process.

"I'm sorry...I just didn't want to be a substitute. But I know now...I know that it's me you want. Me...you love him and I know that will never change but there's a place for me too." The blonde leaned forward and kissed the angel. The doorbell went off though and something told him it was his parents.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum