Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rolling Boy

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Rolling Boy - Page 3 Empty Re: Rolling Boy

Post  Miku Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:32 am

"Behavioral issues... Your last update... your last update... Wait. That's it! Kanon you're brilliant! I'll be right back!" Miku practically glomped Kanon before running up to his office to hop on his computer. He started typing frantically, putting in the information from the papers he had on the datasheet while also looking up information on the late Shinya Sano. That was it! Kanon wasn't having issues, he was running true to his programmer! Kanon's model number was from the original Kanon beta. Kanon was the original that Shinya had built.

"Kanon!" Miku all but sprinted down the stairs, finding Kanon right where he'd left him, "It all makes sense now! Everything! Shinya built you. You were the beta model that inspired all of the other Kanon models. Shinya poured all of his lifes work into you! Here." Miku's hands were shaking with excitement as he handed the papers over to Kanon. They were loaded with information about an in progress emotions program he'd been working one. "He was developing a chip for emotions when he died, his father completed it and installed it into you, hoping to make you into his son. But you already had so much of Shinya in you that his father's perception of him and what you already had conflicted, making you!"
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:44 am

Miku ran off after hugging him. Where was he off to?...oh. That room. Kanon still hadn't set foot in it. He wondered what his master would find. When he came back though he got startling news. He was the original Kanon model? The first one? But that meant he was a unique one when he had been built. He wasn't a manufactured model...he was an AI that had been built by someone with tender loving care...he had been loved once. Shinya had loved him. He wouldn't have spent so much time building him if he didn't.

"So my father was trying to make me the Shinya he wanted but I was too much like his actual son that he didn't like it and no longer wanted me? That's what made him angry with me? I was too much like Shinya? But...that makes no sense. He wanted me to be Shinya. Why would he be angry if I was so much like him? He loved Shinya more then anything...I don't understand..." It boggled his mind that his father would toss him aside because he acted too much like Shinya. His father had wanted him to be Shinya. Why be mad with success?

Last edited by Kanon on Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:55 am

Miku smiled and put his hands on Kanon's shoulders, "I also did some research on Shinya. He never married, but he had a lover, a boyfriend, they were going on vacation and were in a car accident. His boyfriend... died at the scene. And when Shinya woke up and heard he just gave up, with no will his injuries ended up killing him. His father never agreed with that relationship I'm sure. He probably thought with you being an AI he could program around that and finally have the perfect son. But he didn't think about your feelings and what you liked or wanted."

This was purely amazing. Kanon had been built and nurtured like a child by Shinya, but then almost ruined by his father. "Shinya gave you a choice, Kanon. You chose what felt right for you. This is why emotions and AI's are tricky, it can always upset someone. Your choice isn't always going to be what someone else wants. But as long as you're happy, I'm happy. I told you a while ago that you are you, and I wouldn't change that for anything."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:04 am

Kanon couldn't process this. Shinya had been so loving with him and his father had almost destroyed what his son had worked so hard for. And all because of sexual preference. "So Shinya was gay too...huh. Father never did like the notion of gays. Always yelling at that Ellen lady that she was disgrace to the world. You aren't mad though? Having an AI like me? One who has emotions and likes...men. You really aren't angry?" An accepting master...Miku truly was an amazing man. No wonder he'd developed these feelings for him.

"So I'm not broken. Just an AI with a very unique upgrade. Well a lot of things make sense now...I'm sorry. For feeling like I do toward you. It's not my place to." He felt guilty about it. Like it was wrong to see his master that way. He liked the feelings he had but he didn't like how it might change the way they interacted.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:11 am

"It makes you, you. Why would I be mad?" He wanted to cheer Kanon up, but at this point he didn't honestly know how... "You're no where close to broken. And you don't have to be sorry. You don't have control over those things. If you wanna like me like that then you have all the rights in the world, it doesn't bother me and it makes you happy, right? Who knows where we'll go from here, ya know?"

Miku pulled the AI into a hug, knowing that that usually did the trick with settling him down. He let it linger a bit, Kanon always was really warm, it was nice to be around. "How did your father find out? If you can remember that is?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:24 am

Kanon was relieved to know that Miku wasn't angry or anything. The hug made him feel loads better too. Any other master might not have been so kind. "I don't know...after my last update I mentioned to my father during one of his rants that I kind of liked Ellen. Maybe he picked it up from that? I don't see how though. She was a really good comedian. Funny but clean. Refreshing..." The brunette didn't think anymore on the subject. And the matter was left there. Over the next few months though Miku had been doing several AI upgrades. Giving him a stomach and taste buds so they could eat dinner together, which Kanon found to be the most amazing thing ever. Food was really good!

But he also had some of his systems looked at. Perhaps to make sure the chip was working fine? Then again no one had ever completed an emotions chips before so it had to be a new thing. An amazing piece of technology. Then again he could be checking to make sure Kanon hadn't caught the small virus that had been going through AIs lately. They weren't damaging really. Just corrupted a portion of an AIs memory bank giving them the appearance of someone with amnesia. It was just after one such check up that Kanon found himself with something new. A craving.

"Miku? Can we get some takoyaki after work? I suddenly want some really bad."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:22 pm

Life was great, it was so great it almost felt like he should be on the front of Forbs Magazine telling everyone just how great it was! Ever since his discover about Shinya and his talk with Kanon, it was like Kanon had never felt burdened at all. Or at the very least he was at peace with himself. All Miku knew was he never saw the AI flash any signs of regret or worry for being wrong or a bad AI. To celebrate? Miku surprised Kanon with an update that allowed him to eat and taste. Thankfully the other could still get full like ayone else so he didnmt want to try a bunch of new things in one sitting. Though he was pretty sure Kanon would have tried if given the chance.

Miku grinned when Kanon asked to get some takoyaki. He was quite fond of the treat and knew the best place to get it fresh, "Sounds great! I'll take you to the best takoyaki stand around~" A small detour later and Miku parked his jeep, "Let's get some extra's for later, I'm thinking maybe we could rent a couple movies since I'm off the next two days. Sound good?"

Sometimes, at least recently, Miku found himself forgetting Kanon was an AI. He was just so human in all respects!
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum