Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rolling Boy

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Rolling Boy - Page 2 Empty Re: Rolling Boy

Post  Kanon Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:38 am

Kanon was just pouring Miku a cup of coffee when he walked in. "I wasn't sure what you wanted to eat but I figured coffee would be high up on your list of things you wanted. I'm sorry if you didn't want me to clean...I couldn't stop once I started. I have never had so much battery life before. It's...odd. But in a good way." The AI set a plate of food in front of his owner before going to clean up the dishes he'd dirtied.

"I clean almost everything. Just the attic and...and Shinya's room is left. I wasn't sure about the basement since father's wines are down there. For what I understand of wine cellars they are supposed to be dusty? If not I can clean that too. There are boxes of father's things in the living room corner for you. You mentioned selling them so I boxed them up for you. I must apologize, I may get carried away with my tasks. Father always liked a clean house...Shinya was neurotic like that. Father told me about how he would fuss over the slightest bit of dirt. He was a programmer, you know? My original systems were developed by him before he died...I think that may be why father used them with me." Kanon sank into the seat opposite Miku as he watched his master eat. How did food taste? Was it good? He was never told if he was a good cook or not. He couldn't taste his own food to know either.

"I'm sorry. I talk about them a lot...father and Shinya. It's just all I've ever known...I'm not sure what else to say."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:51 am

Miku happily took the coffee and food from him and started eating, listening intently to Kanon as he spoke while savoring the flavor of his cooking. "You're alright, talk about them as much as you want. It's your family after all... You're quite the cook by the way, this is amazing!" He couldn't help but to wolf the rest of his food down, his coffee however was sipped slowly.

"Wow... You really did knock just about everything out... Was there anything you wanted to keep? I meant to ask you yesterday, but we were both so busy. I'd say after breakfast we get those boxes into the garage and then maybe start plotting what we need to buy today. Can't wait to see what you end up choosing honestly, everything just seems so new to you!"
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:59 am

"All of my things are in the attic. The only things I'd want to keep are up there. I can move the boxes before you leave for work today if you like." Kanon was happy that the blonde approved of his cooking. It was nice to know. He really wanted to please his new master.

"Everything is new. I have been asleep for 50 years and even before that I was never allowed outside the house. Well the gardens out back but only because of the large fence keeping the outside away. Father didn't want me to wander off." The dark haired robot got up and poured the rest of the coffee into a mug for Miku to take to work. He was hoping that he met his master's expectations of an AI. With how many advancements the world had made with his kind he would have to work quite hard to keep up.

"Would you like me to clean the attic today Miku-san?...or am I going with you again to work?" There was a glimmer of hope in Kanon's eyes. He wanted to see that outside world again. But if he was not to go to work with Miku then he would most definitely make himself useful and clean the rest of the house...except Shinya's room. He truly believed he couldn't set foot inside the room. It went against everything his father had engrained into him.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:26 am

"Hmm... No, no more cleaning for you today. You can come with me again, today is only a half day anyways so we can go shopping a bit after wards." He smiled and took his travel cup from Kanon. If Kanon always spoiled him like this, he'd be a happy man. "The bag on the counter has another outfit in it if you'd like to change, I'm gonna start getting ready for work now. Thank you again for breakfast!"

Miku ran upstairs and started changing into his slacks and just a simple long sleeved button down shirt. He loved keeping things simple on days like these, it made his day go so much faster. "You ready Kanon?" He asked as he came down the stairs, smiling once he saw his new friend. They headed out to his car together and sped off to his job. When they got there Miku wasn't surpriised to see his father waiting by the front desk.

"Ah, so this is the charming young model who caused all the buzz. You always did have a weakness for challenges."

"Hardly a challenge Dad. This is Kanon, he's helping me out tremendous with getting things cleaned up. We're going shopping once we're done here." Miku smiled at his dad, watching as he nodded politely to Kanon before returning his attention back to him, "Well as long as all of your paperwork is looking good and you get him registered, you know I'll be happy."

Miku nodded, leading Kanon over to the elevator again and going to his office, "I wasn't aware of you becoming so popular. People will get use to you though, don't let anything they may say bother you too much."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:36 am

Kanon happily changed into some new clothes and went to work with Miku. What he found there was quite a surprise. Miku's father. The man was an older gray haired version of Miku almost...it was quite odd. But what got him was the look in his eyes. That was a look he had never seen his father give him. Miku's father was happy, joyful. There was love shining his eyes. His father had never looked at him like that. What was love anyway? How could an AI understand an emotion that many humans themselves couldn't explain?

"It is very nice to meet you sir." Ever respectful, Kanon made sure he was on his best behavior. But was he really that popular? He was only an outdated AI. Perhaps that was it. He was so old that seeing an active Kanon was something of an event? He was sure the novelty of him would wear off with others soon. Nostalgia never lasted long.

"Why do I have to be registered? Father never registered me when he got me. Are AI's supposed to be?" Such a curious thing. Were all humans afraid their AIs would run off that they have to register them? And how would someone register them? Maybe with a tracking chip? Did they have tracking chips? Or perhaps with a bar code? But he didn't have a bar code? Would he have to get one?! Would it hurt?...why would anything hurt? He couldn't feel pain unless water got in his circuits and even then it was jolts and shorts in systems. Not pain.

"The world is very strange..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:51 am

"Hmm? Oh, it's a way of keeping track of who has what. Also if you ever were stolen or missing I could find you and get you home. It's something new we've started doing in the last few years. It's still optional, but highly recommended. You've already got a special chip on your new solar battery, I just have to get all the numbers in the system. So we're pretty well set in that department." It was funny how he could see how Kanon was feeling through his eyes. Like just now, he could see the look of concern there, worry about the pain that registering may or may not cause him.

Miku couldn't help but to chuckle a bit at Kanon's comment as he started shifting through his paperwork, "Yeah, I guess it really is when you think about it. But it's not so bad after you're out in it for a while. I'm happy I get to be the one to share that with you... Here, you wanna put in some data on the computer? We'll get you all registered and then you can poke around on the internet if you get bored." The blonde pulled another chair in next to him and patted it to show Kanon he was welcome to join him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:01 am

Kanon smiled and happily sat down with Miku to put in his data. So registering was new so that explained why he hadn't been before and also, it wouldn't do anything to him. He was already chipped while asleep last night. That was good. But true to Miku's word...he did indeed get bored and found the internet to a vast wonder of limitless information. By the end of the day it took all he had to tear himself away from his new found friend the interwebs.

"There is so much to learn! So many new policies in the world, so many languages and cultures, and recipes for cooking! I looked up my AI model...is it true that they were all wiped out by a virus 30 years ago? The internet told me I shouldn't exist as an active model. I tried to look up active Kanons and it said no results. That was the only time today I got no results on a search. How often does that happen? Whenever I searched anything else it came up with a ridiculous number of results to look at. Did you know that there are currently 2,871 different AI models currently active? That's not counting all the outdated and subsequently dead AI models that are no longer used. With so many different AIs how do you keep track of them all? Or even more curious...how are they all able to get the updates? Is it wireless or do owners bring them in once a month for the updates? I'm sorry. I'm rambling. Shinya did it too...I wish father had fixed that about me though. Perhaps he left it just so I would talk. But if it's just nonsense then what's the point of talking?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:18 am

As Miku finished the last of his paperwork, Kanon's questions rolled right in. He tried to get an answer in, but decided waiting was the best course of action. Kanon was eager to learn more, and he was more than happy to fill him in.

"Some people bring theirs in for updates, others do it at home via the internet. Compters pretty much do all the work after we put the data in." Then there was the question about that virus... "That virus was quite devastating, it wiped out most of the Kanon models and several others, or damaged them beyond repair. It started with their mobility and just spread, it was pretty painful for some to watch... Fortunately we can fix those kinda of problems now, but not too many people wanted their repaired. They wanted to just wait until the new models came out." Miku slipped all of the paperwork back into its file and stood, motioning for Kanon to join him.

"Your rambling is cute, at least I know that you're happy! Come on, lets get these papers turned in and do some much needed shopping. You need everything, so we're gonna need a head start!" They turned in the papers then drove straight to the mall, it had just opened a year ago and had everything they could want and then some. "Okay! So let's get our beds picked and then we'll go look at covers and things~"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:27 am

Kanon couldn't explain the feeling he had at being called cute. It made him feel almost like he was overheating. How was that possible? Still, to his credit, Miku to his word vomit in stride and with much grace. "A mall?...Oh my...I must research this next. How can so many shops be in one place? Oh what are those!?" Kanon had moved over to a store that had bicycles. The looked so odd but quite interesting.

"Beds? But what is wrong with the beds at home?" They had always done just fine whenever he had been able to lay in one...then again that was 50 years ago. Beds probably didn't last that long.

"Are there different kinds of beds too? Humans like variety don't they? Different AI models, different kinds of clothes, beds, furniture. Individuality means a lot to you. I suppose it would though. It shows people who you are as a person. Like with me. The fact you chose to keep me as an AI shows you care about your roots and...and you like to tinker and fix things. Old houses, old AIs. You are what they call...an old soul? I said that right, right? Oh that bed looks comfy!" Kanon had a short in his circuits somewhere. No AI should have that kind of attention span. Still, he had been made to copy the actions and behaviors of a human and some of them certainly had a few short circuits.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:40 am

Miku couldn't help but laugh, "This is my first home and first time moving out, I figure I may as well do it properly and get new stuff and a fresh start. Sounded like a good plan for both of us at least." He followed Kanon to try out the bed he spoke of, which he decided was in indeed very nice. It was soft and very inviting, if it were home he'd definitely just curl up and nap on it right then.

"What do ya think? Do you like this one or to you wanna try another?" Miku knew he was at least getting this one, it was amazing. He grabbed a ticket before following Kanon around some more. He was so curious about everything! People honestly saw him as just a hyper young man more than an adult, it was odd, but nice. At least this way people didn't bother them so much.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:59 pm

Kanon did like the bed. It was soft and plush...one could barely feel the springs. He didn't think humans could but as an AI he could feel the metal underneath. "I like it but may I try other ones too?" With permission he immediately moved to try other beds...there was one that he found he couldn't feel the springs on. Turns out there weren't any.

"This bed has no springs...I can't feel any at all. How does it stay up?" The saleswoman, not knowing he was an AI moved to help him.

"It's a sleep number bed. You lay on the bed and moved the dial on this remote until the bed feels perfect to you. That is your sleep number. It's a sophisticated air mattress you could say. They are quite popular at the moment."

"Miku! Miku can I have this one please? It's perfect. I can't feel the springs! AIs always feel the springs. This bed is wonderful. Try it!" Kanon's eagerness spilled out of him as he patted the spot next to him. The saleswoman looked very surprised.

"You're an AI?"

"Yes ma'am. I apologize for not saying so earlier...I suppose most people haven't seen my model type...I'm very old."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:33 pm

Miku grinned and nodded. As much as he liked the first bed, he should probably try others out as well. He'd heard great things about memory foam beds... Kanon called for his attention though, he got to the AI just as the sales woman started questioning him. She seemed to find it a little odd to see an AI shopping for himself. But it wasn't her job to question customers. So he disregarded her looks in favor of tryign the bed, it was very nice indeed.

"Wow! This really is nice~ If you want this one, that's okay with me. Mam? If you could direct me to the memory foam beds, I'd greatly appreciate it." Miku smiled politely at the woman and followed her. "Sir, don't mind me asking, but what model is that? He said he was old, but he still looks fairly new to me!"

"He's a Kanon model--" "Seriously?! Oh wow! You're so lucky to have a working one! My grandfather had one when I was little, but he stopped working. I used to play all kinds of games with him, he was so friendly... Call me odd, but I miss him. Oh, here we are. Just let me know if you need anything else!" The girl winked at him and walked away. Maybe she wasn't so bad, she was probably just trying to pin where she'd seen him before. Back in those days they didn't strive to make all the AI's look different, they just wanted to get them out into the general public. Now though, it was getting hard to tell who was what... That didn't matter to him, he was happy to have Kanon and to be shopping with him like this.

A few beds later, Miku chose his bed and him and Kanon were paid for and ready to keep shopping for everything else. "Okay, so we need blanket sets, bathroom supplies, and new clothes for you. We can go grocery shopping online when we get home and just have them deliver. Gotta love modern day services! So... What's your favorite colors Kanon? We can repaint and put new carpet in your room too if you's like!"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:06 pm

Kanon smiled at Miku as he went to try other beds. This bed was perfect for him. When his owner had gotten a bed too they left. "Favorite colors? Oh, uh...I don't really know. Blue I guess. Like the kind of your company's logo? That deep rich color. Black. It's a good solid color...there's so many out there. Perhaps a purple or orange?" The AI was lost in thought as they made their way to get their other things.

"I think I'll go with this one. It looks nice." The bedding Kanon was point to was that same royal blue color in the form of chrysanthemum designs on the black blanket. With blue sheets and pillow cases too.

"I like this green one too...the Tree of Life blanket set...which would you think fits me better Miku-san?" It was hard for Kanon to make a decision when he'd never been able to before. There were so many different kinds of things to choose from now. Hopefully the blonde would help him out.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:01 am

"Blue is definitely your color Kanon~" Miku picked up a blanket set for himself and put it into the cart. They still had a lot of shopping to do and they couldn't waste much time. He was happy to find him and Kanon pretty much agreed on colors and things of the like for their home. It made things much easier for sure. Clothes shopping now... that was a hoot. Kanon was pretty much from another time period all together, so to watch him wonder through the clothes in amazement was entertaining. He picked out a few things for himself and grabbed some other necisaries for Kanon while the AI loaded his own cart. He couldn't lie, by the time they checked out, he was more than ready to be home.

"Well, what did you think Kanon? Did you have fun?" While he probably already knew the answer, he wanted to hear it from Kanon. He wanted to know he was happy with him. Never again did he want to see the AI frown because of his owner.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:49 am

Kanon enjoyed the shopping trip immensely. The clothes part of it was rather fun. There was so much! But he did settle down and only picked a few outfits. He probably would've gotten the entire store otherwise. When they managed to get home the AI was all smiles. Miku was wanting to know if he had fun?

"I had so much fun today Miku. Thank you. I've never been so happy." On impulse, which he wasn't sure AIs should have, Kanon hugged his owner. A day like this seemed absolutely impossible. He never thought something so wonderful would happen. As the days passed Kanon found himself so blessed and happy but there was something wrong with his systems. He could feel it but when he analyzed himself he found nothing wrong. After a month or so he finally went to Miku about it. He was doing a systems check on the AI that the man they had met on his first day here owned.

"Miku? I think there is something wrong in my systems. When I check it says I'm running perfectly but...I feel things. A-and I dream about-...things. AIs aren't supposed to do that. I've checked the updates and there isn't anything that should cause this. I didn't know what to do so I came to tell you. Do you need help with this AI?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:10 am

It felt like he'd only just moved in to his home and fixed Kanon. But it had been well over a month, there was next to nothing left of Kanon's old owner in the house. Even the room Kanon was never allowed to go into before was cleaned out and turned into an at home office. And for the most part Miku felt things were going great, Kanon was happy, business was going good, and no end of the world news had been delivered to him.

Even this morning was no different, he had woken up, Kanon made breakfast, and then they went to work. He didn't actually have any paper work for Kanon to do today so he was really just there for company. Noriko had come in for her check-up though, she had been running a bit slower and Miku had a feeling she may have caught a small virus. He plugged her into hard drive and started scanning her systems, watching closely as thousands of words flew across his screen. She definitely needed an update and possibly even disc clean-up. But he couldn't find any viruses to speak of, which was always a good sign.

When Miku heard the first part of Kanon's sentence he spun around, fearing the worst. Something wrong but... wait he was feeling? Dreaming? "Here sit down... What kind of things are you feeling? Pain, emotions? ... Come to think of it, when I updated you you had some pretty interesting coding that I had to work around... Do you feel bad?" Miku didn't honestly know what to think or say. If word got out about this, it could be bad.

"When we get home I'll run some test on you there, okay? Not a word to anyone else about this... Come on, let's get Noriko finished and cleaned up. I've got a body kit over in the corner to help regenerate her skin cells and such. We'll get her back to Izaya-san in tip top like new condition!" Miku didn't like cutting the conversation about what Kanon was feeling short. But he didn't want anyone to know about this just yet. And he really did need to get Noriko back to her owner, he hoped Kanon would understand.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:29 am

Kanon shook his head. He wasn't feeling bad or in pain...but he would wait until later to tell Miku about it. He helped fix Noriko up and get her back to her owner in tip top shape. They had a few more things to do before they left and Kanon was thankful when it was done. He wanted to get what he was feeling out in the open...but once they were there he didn't know if he could. So he simply started making dinner. A nice pot of rice with some stirfry to go with it. The AI knew he couldn't put it off forever but now he was afraid of what would happen if Miku couldn't fix him. He was, after all an old AI and Miku had put so much work into him already.

"Miku...about what I said? I-It's nothing I'm fine really. I just-I thought you should know I was experiencing things not attributed to AIs." What was he going to do if Miku couldn't help him?
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:44 am

The ride home with Kanon was quiet and awkward. Like Kanon was trying to figure out what he was going to say once they got home. Instead of talking though, the AI went straight to the kitchen to make dinner... He was acting oddly and Miku didn't like it. So while Kanon cooked, he went to his office to set things up the check out what may or may not be wrong with his friend. As the programs loaded he could help but to think that Kanon had still yet to come into this room once they cleaned it. He always used his laptop or asked him to get things from here... Strange.

The aroma of stir fry pulled him from his office. He loved Kanon's cooking, for not being able to eat himself he was an amazing cook... Maybe he should think about upgrading him to having a stomach and taste buds, so he could try things himself. Kanon's words pulled him away from his thoughts, "What? Kanon, no. We have to check this out." There was no way he was going to let Kanon get by with at least letting him check him at least once.

"It could be nothing, it could be just a programming quirk, but I can't help you if you don't talk to me or let me run a system check on you."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:57 am

"But I've run several and they all come back clean...if you want to do a systems check then you can. I am your AI I can't tell you no. But it's nothing bad. My feelings and dreams. They aren't bad. I feel...happy. But it's more then that. I'm not sure how to describe it. I like the feeling whatever it is. It's like my being is all warm and I want to smile but I don't know why. And my dreams...well, they're about you. But they aren't bad either. Their...pleasant. I like them. At least I think I like them...it feels like I like them." Kanon realized he was rambling again and stopped. Looking up he noticed Miku looking concerned.

"Is it bad? What's happening to me? Do you know if this has ever happened before?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:13 am

Miku's eyebrows furrowed together in concern. Kanon was feeling emotions... Human emotions. He wasn't sure if this was amazing, bad, or both.

"... I can't really say. I don't think it's bad... but there's a reason why most attempts to give AI's emotions get shut down. It crosses a thin line of morals, if AI's have emotions, then they should have rights. It would cause problems with some people." What could he do... Kanon was right, a system check wouldn't find anything, let alone explain it. He sighed and ran his hands through his hair, trying to think of something to help settle Kanon's fears...

"Who would have guessed you'd have been so advanced for your time... Does it bother you do feel that way? I am curious, what do you dream about?" He'd be thinking about his all night he knew... Hopefully he'd have something to offer Kanon soon.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:34 am

Human emotions. That's what he thought he was feeling but he hadn't been sure. He didn't care about rights really. Miku was wonderful to him and treated him as his own person anyway. But he wanted to know what he dreamt about?

"Oh, uh...well...you. I dream about you. A-about kissing you...and other things. But I didn't really know what to think about it. It's nothing right? My dreams?" Kanon was afraid of the answer. He knew he cared for his master but was it more then that? Had Shinya really been encoding the ability to have emotions into the programs his father had given him? What did that mean for his own future? Would he be taken apart and studied now? Surely Miku wouldn't allow that.

"What do we do?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:45 am

Kanon's dreams made him pause as he drank his tea. Kissing him? Wow... Maybe the internet hadn't been a good idea for Kanon... Then again, if Kanon had emotions... then chance were he had these feelings without the help of the internet. "Dreams... usually show you things you secretly want. So they mean something to you of course." Miku sat his tea down and watched Kanon fidget in his seat...

What would they do now? If word got out that an out of date model had emotions there would be an uproar. People would want to take him or offer money for him or the worst, steal him. Miku couldn't live with himself if any one those things happened. Kanon had become a very close friend, though it made more sense now knowing Kanon was feeling. Kanon never had the AI feel about him...

"Nothing. Except we don't spread it around. Just be yourself and everything will fall into place. Are all of your programming files in the attic? I need to look at them... Shinya was well beyond his time if I'm thinking correctly... Excuse me." Miku grabbed a flashlight and headed upstairs to the attic, leaving Kanon and his dinner alone. He had to go through everything, he had to know why Kanon had these emotions. It didn't bother him, but he feared the worst if he didn't get to the bottom of it and soon.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:00 am

Kanon simply nodded and watched Miku go. He felt...worried. Was that the right word? Worried about what was going to happen? That or he felt bad about what had happened...or was it nervous about having told Miku what his dreams were about. There were so many different emotions he wasn't sure which he was feeling. Perhaps all three. It was strange to think that he had thought of himself as feeling this whole time but never really thought about it.

"What if I'm a defect? What if he has to shut me down...father why would you do this to me? All just to have Shinya back? It's not fair to burden me like this...what am I to do when all I want is my master? A master who is wonderful and kind and beautiful but human. A human who will want a human. No AI can compare to a human...even you knew that in the end. How is it right to make an AI so human knowing it could never live up to the expectations? Perhaps I shouldn't have said anything. But Miku deserved to know. I'm his AI. If I notice something wrong then it is my duty as his robot to tell him..." Kanon was talking out loud to himself. He really didn't know what to do. This didn't look good no matter the angle. Even if he was happy and Miku somehow gave him what he wanted he knew his owner wouldn't be happy with being with an AI. He'd want a human that could grow old with him one that could live and grow and age. Not rust and fall apart.

"That and he'd want a female. Even if you had to give me emotions why make me like males? Why make me like the sex I'm modeled after? It makes no sense father. You hated any sort of thought about same sex anything...so why?...Why?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:12 am

Miku found and old dusty box full of paperwork, he merely glanced at it before grabbing it and running back downstairs. As he reached the last flight of stairs he could hear Kanon's voice, who was he talking to? Slowly he crept down, straining to make out what Kanon was saying "...It makes no sense father. You hated any sort of thought about same sex anything...so why?...Why?" Kanon was talking to himself?

"Kanon?" Miku rounded the corner with the box in his arms. "Come with me to living room? If you wouldn't mind... could you tell me more about Shinya and your father? Was there anything you can specifically remember them doing to you or updating you with? I have all the paperwork here, but who knows what all is here. I just need to know this isn't going to hurt you in the long run... I'd kind of like to have you around for a long time." Miku offered Kanon a smile, hoping to settle his nerves. From day one he knew Kanon was going to be special, but something like this was the last thing on his mind.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:19 am

The AI looked up startled. Miku had a box of things in his hands. He followed him obediently to the living room and thought for a moment. "Well Shinya was already dead by the time father made me. He was good with technology too. Shinya was just better at it. I don't really know. Father said he made me in Shinya's image...giving me a chip with a rundown of Shinya as a person with his personality. I don't know really. I'm sorry." Kanon wanted to help as much as he could but most of his systems were designed by Shinya and every bit of it was unique.

"Wait...there was something. He said I wasn't working right before. T-that I wasn't acting like Shinya did. Something was missing...he updated me and I guess I started working fine but that's when father grew upset with me and shortly after sent me to the attic. Does that help? Whatever it was that fixed my behavioral issues was in the last update he gave me."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum