Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world... What's left of it.

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Welcome to the world... What's left of it. - Page 3 Empty Re: Welcome to the world... What's left of it.

Post  Miku Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:58 pm

"What? But you've alread done the deed! What's the point--"

"No, he's right Anri... I can't stay here like this though. Not after all of that. I'll go back to the school dorms and finish." Miku didn't even wait for anyone else to speak, he simply walked out and went down the hall a short ways. Anri shook her head and looked to Kanon, "You realize that it only would have been another two weeks and he would be of age?" You really should have tried talking to him a bit more before laying it on so heavy... I'll make sure he remembers you though." And with that she also left, leading her brother back to their join dorm and the rest of thir school life.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the world... What's left of it. - Page 3 Empty Re: Welcome to the world... What's left of it.

Post  Kanon Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:06 pm

Kanon didn't want Miku leaving but couldn't stop him...after that things went back to the way it was before the apocalypse. He didn't sleep much, didn't go out, simply taught his students and that was it. His heart ached for Miku but how was he supposed to say 'I'm sorry?' Miku was of age now and the graduation was coming up in a few days...perhaps he could surprise him with flowers? What kind of flowers did Miku like? The man went with roses...beautiful red roses. How else was he supposed to say I love you? So on graduation he went with the roses and sat in the audience, waiting for Miku to be done...praying he'd come back to him. He cheered loudly for his lover and once it was over he went to seek him out.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:24 am

Going back to school was so odd after everything that happened. Most of the students seemed to forget that they were even underground... He wished that it were that easy for him. There were many times Anri had to calm him down from his panic attacks, thankfully he never had one in public... He didn't have time to think about things then he guessed. Some of his new friends helped too, they forced him to be normal... He just wished he could see Kanon, to know how he was doing. He wished he could stop his mind from wandering the the other interested guys around him... but he was only 18... It was kind of expected. But he knew he loved Kanon, he wanted to go back to him...

Graduation came and went, a familiar voice called out to him as he walked across the stage. He tried to search for the face he hoped was behind the voice, but couldn't find it before sitting down. They gave one final bow together as a class, then separated to find their family and friends. "Mi-chi! We are finally done with the lame-o copy of a school!" Another student jumped on his back and started ruffling his hair, "Agh! Ryu!" Miku tried his best to be free of the other teen off of his back, but was failing miserably. Anri had also come up to Miku, shooing Ryu off of her big brother so she could hug him properly, "So Mr. Graduate, what are you gonna do with your new found freedom, hmmmm?" The girl knew exactly what he would be doing, hunting Kanon down and starting life over with him.

"Well that's obvious, he's finally going to try giving me a chance and go on a date with me!" Anri rolled her eyes and shook her head, "Oh shush Ryu, over my dead body."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:06 am

Kanon found Miku but heard about his plans to give the other guy a chance...oh...well it wasn't like he hadn't thought it might happen. Clearing his throat, the man came over and handed the flowers to Miku. "Congratulations on graduating...and on the date you apparently have. You look good Miku. Hello again Anri." The man smiled and bowed to the girl before holding out his hand to Miku. His eyes showed how much he was holding back and the roses themselves spoke volumes...alas Miku had started dating.

"You made it..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:24 am

Miku was about to agree with his sister when again a voice he'd longed to hear reached him. He smiled brightly, but it dimmed a bit when he saw the look in Kanon's eyes. He carefully took the roses from Kanon, they were beautiful and made him smile, "I never agreed to that date. It would seem that it would be highly frowned upon by my baby sister." Miku smiled and winked to her. But he knew that Kanon looked deeply hurt by this revelation...

When Kanon extended his hand, but Miku shook his head, pushing passed it as he pulled him into a tight hug, "After everything we've been through and you think I'm going to let you get by with just a handshake?" The graduate breathed his scent in deeply, he was so happy being close to him again... Ryu however huffed a bit and cocked his head at the two, "Take it I'm s.o.l., huh?" He was disheartened, but Anri never did seem too keen on Miku dating anyone, he wondered what made this guy so special...

"Sorry Ryu--" "Meh. I'll get my chance eventually~" And with that he walked off, leaving Miku and Anri both a little puzzled.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:31 am

Kanon held onto Miku, sighing softly in relief. The other boy walked away, which made him tons happier. Maybe he hadn't blown it after all?

"Does this mean you're still available?" Anri shook her head and came up to him. She apparently didn't think so.

"It absolutely does not. He's yours you dummy, even after you sent him away. You have no idea how hard it was sometimes. But he meets all your requirements now so I take he'll be going back with you?" Kanon smiled softly as he gazed at the man he'd come to love.

"If he'll let me."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:48 am

"Anri... Be nice."

"What? I am being nice! This is just my way of giving you two mine and our parents approval!" The girl smiled, but it had a hint of sadness. They never did find their parents, probably never would, but it wasn't something they liked to think about. Miku instead turned and hugged his sister again, "You know I'm only a phone call away Anri..." The girl nodded against his shoulder, "Well he can't have you unless you both come to dinner. I made your favorite!"

Miku's eyes lit up, "Oh kami, chinese food. Kanon? Would you join us? I'll only agree to come with you if you say yes." The teen grinned, he knew Kanon couldn't refuse him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:54 am

Miku looked so thrilled about the chinese food. Kanon had to laugh a little and nod. "Yes. Of course I'll come. Shall we?" The man took Miku's hand as they headed out. Kanon had to admit. It was was nice to have dinner with Miku and Anri...even better was having Miku back. Ga-in's children were asking if he was ever going to come back.

"This food looks delicious. You made this Anri?" The girl was amazing if she could. It looked so delicious. They sat down at the table and Kanon couldn't help when his hand took hold of Miku's under the table.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum