Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world... What's left of it.

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Welcome to the world... What's left of it. Empty Welcome to the world... What's left of it.

Post  Miku Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:57 pm

His whole life felt like a blur compared to that one moment that had ended everything. One moment he was in school, just taking a test, thinking about what he'd do with his friends after school... the next was chaos. The skies turned black and there was crashing everywhere, buildings shook, students around him cried out while the teachers tried to heard them in the right direction. Miku's first thought was to call his sister, who readily answered, her voice was panicking as they made plans to meet in front of the school. They didn't want to be separated, they had to find each other..

"Miku!" He heard his sister but couldn't find her, "Anri! Anri, where are you?!" A teacher grabbed his arm and drug him from the steps, "No! I have to find my sister! Stop!!" Before he could protest more, solid iron doors slammed shut and they were locked in darkness. Miku turned to see four other teens in there with him, he didn't know any of them, but knew they weren't his sister.

They could hear explosions and feel rumbling, but they had no clue as to what was going on... Or why only they had managed to get shoved into this bomb shelter... After everything settled, nobody talked, not for the first few days anyways... and even then Miku could bring himself to... They spent weeks in those shelters, rationing food and trying to last. They were running short on time and supplies. One girl, Mei, passed away in her sleep... she'd lost the will to live. Two more died of similar reasons... Kenji, the last guy who Miku had come to claim as a friend... killed himself. He couldn't handle it anymore...

Miku thought about following Kenji's example, he was stuck here and never getting out. There wasn't anything left outside of this... he was as good as dead. He picked up the bloody knife... but it the end, couldn't do it. He cried out and tossed the knife. Scrambling to the door, he started pounding, kicking, screaming, anything that would catch someones attention and break the doors down. The bodies and smell of death were breaking him, he would go insane and die and even slower death in here if he didn't at least try.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the world... What's left of it. Empty Re: Welcome to the world... What's left of it.

Post  Kanon Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:20 am

Kanon was visiting his sister and her four children for the twins', Ren and Len, 10th birthday. He loved them dearly but found that he rarely got to see them because of college and wouldn't see them much because of his new teaching job. The party went well and it ended with a mess for them to clean up. Kanon didn't mind though because Len was willing to help. Len latched onto him often due to the fact that the kids' father was never home and he was the only boy. The pair had just finished filling their first trash bag when the tremors started. Ga-in had Ren and three year old Ichigo with her. Thankfully they all made it to a nearby shelter.

"Hana! Where's Hana!?" The younger sibling searched around looking for his 12 year old niece. It took two seconds to spot her huddled with another girl under a building entrance. Without a thought he took off and managed to get to her through the pandemonium going on around them. Hana looked up to see her uncle standing there, relief flooding through her. Kanon had just made it back to the shelter with the two girls when the door was slammed shut by an explosion. Together they rode out the 'storm' and once it ended the seven of them ventured outside. They found food in a grocery store and while Ga-in took care of the kids, the 23 year old went off in search of a vehicle. It took him a few hours but he eventually found an RV to use. Once they were loaded up with supplies and the gas filled up, they were off.

"I never asked...what is your name?" The girl that Hana had with her looked up. Her name was Momoko. She was a friend of Hana's from school. Kanon had lost track of time but had found out that there was a city that had been protected from the apocalypse that had ravaged everything else. Too bad they didn't have enough supplies to make it...but there were shelters and things around. Maybe there was food in them. Kanon headed out with one of the walkie-talkies they had salvaged from a store.

"I'll be back soon. Radio me if anything happens." Ga-in hugged her brother wishing him luck and praying for his safety. The dead bodies that he stumbled across were astounding and with so little food having been found, the dark haired man was starting to give up...but then he heard a sound. It was muffled but he followed the sound to a shelter...there was someone inside!

"Hang on! I'm going to try to move the debris!" It took awhile but the man finally freed the doorway. Inside was a blonde about his age...surrounded by dead bodies. There wasn't much food but thankfully it was enough to last for a little while longer.

"Are you hurt? Is there anyone else alive? Here's some water...come on...there's a city, a safe place. We'll take you with us." Kanon left no room for discussion as he gathered what was left with the survivor and radioed to Ga-in.

"On my way back...I found a survivor..."

Last edited by Kanon on Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the world... What's left of it. Empty Re: Welcome to the world... What's left of it.

Post  Miku Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:07 am

Honestly, Miku didn't have much hope of really getting out of this prison of sorts. He was just about to give up when a muffled voice reached his ears... Someone was outside. Someone was outside! He almost half expected the person to give up half way through their digging to get through the door, apologizing profusely before leaving him for death again...

But then came a gust of fresh air and the blinding sunlight. It almost forced him to stumble back, but the thought of his dead friend nearby steadied him quick enough. He blinked rapidly, trying to adjust so he could see who had saved him. His voice reached him again before his vision fully cleared, "... They're all dead... Kenji just... killed himself...." Miku ignored the question about his own well being, his answer alone he felt was good enough. If Kenji had just held out a little longer... but that wasn't the case. It was just him... When his vision finally adjusted he studied the man in front of him. He was young, but had a slight gruff edge about him that showed he was very mature.

"There's some supplies and stuff here, i-it's not much, but it's the least I can offer to you for saving me..." He helped the man gather things, carefully dodging the others bodies. Miku even grabbed Kenji's knife, looking to his friend one last time before taking his first step outside... The devastation there was minding numbing.

"There's no way... I'm sorry... don't mind me... It's..." Miku couldn't even finish. It'd been a rough week? Kami was that an understatement... They traveled in silence for the longest time, the man next to him seemed to understand though... "Thank you... for saving me. I felt like I was starting to lose myself in there..." All the dead bodies outside didn't even phase him, he'd been surrounded by death for far to long...

"T-this city... it's underground... isn't it?" The idea gave him visible chills. Truth be told, he was terrified to go into any kind of building or place that was closed in.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:32 am

Kanon took the man that couldn't any older then he was to the RV. Ga-in let him have the front seat next to the driver. Kanon was always the driver since Ga-in didn't know how to drive a big vehicle and no one else was old enough...he wasn't about to ask the man they had found. But he was good company for the most part, silent but not awkwardly so.

"The city? I think so...they were working on it for years. Ever since I can remember it was rumored the government was building this city. I guess it was true. The broadcast has been coming in everyday since the...since it happened. It's pretty big from what I hear though...is it a problem, uh...s-sorry. I don't know your name..." Kanon felt bad for not knowing the blonde's name. Did he even know Kanon's name?

"My name's Kanon in case you didn't know...It's just been so-so jumbled."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:44 am

Miku made a soft 'Hn' sound when Kanon confirmed his fears, there was no way he could survive above ground... Though the temptation to try was great... His name? "Miku... It's what all my friends called me." His real name wasn't of any importance anymore, the world was gone.

"The city thing will just be something I'll have to get over, I've... I've been trapped in that shelter for weeks. The first girl passed... two weeks ago, everyone else started giving up shortly after... I'm honestly afraid to go underground for fear of being trapped and separated again." The memory of being shoved into that shelter was still fresh with him. His sister's desperate voice, his own pleading, the explosion...

His eyes closed, reliving that day... No. He had to stop doing this to himself. Miku shook his head, looking away from the destruction outside the window. A small child crawling around on the floor caught his attention, she was playing with a small stuffed animal until she caught Miku looking at her. Ichigo waved at him and smiled brightly, he returned a small smile which seemed to open up an invitation to crawl into his lap with the stuffed animal. Miku didn't know what to do at first, and Ga-in seemed too busy with the other kids so he just let the girl stay there. He pat the girls head and just settled with holding into her, "Are these your kids?" Maybe Kanon was older than he thought...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:12 am

Kanon felt horrible for the guy. He couldn't really comfort him though...what was he supposed to say? It was going to be alright? Yeah...that wasn't happening. But he could at least ease his fear of being separated.

"I won't let you get separated from me. No matter what, I'll be there. Okeh?" Kanon smiled at him, watching as Ichigo climbed into his lap. She loved everyone. A warm body was her favorite thing.

"Uh, no. Technically I had...240 kids. I'm a teacher. But these guys? All but Momoko are my sister's kids. Momo is Hana's friend. She was with Hana when I grabbed her to pull her into the shelter...We were having a party for Ren and Len...it was their birthday. I don't have any kids of my own, doubt I will now. Not that it was likely before...sorry. I'm rambling. Hey. That looks like the remains of a store. Ga-in? I'm going to take Miku and head out to see if we can find some food okeh? Radio if anything happens. Len, stay put." The boy had kept following Kanon for awhile and each time he went missing Ga-in would panic. At least now he knew better. Only after he about got crushed under a collapsing building. Kanon grabbed the radio and handed Ichigo to his sister.

"Come on Miku...I told you I wouldn't let you separate from me." He was going to keep Miku with him at all times if he had to. Anything he could do to ease the man's fears. While they were walking inside he decided to get to know him.

"How old are you Miku?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:30 am

240?! Oh he was a teacher... Miku could imagine the look on his face at first, but it made sense now at least. It also explained Kanon's willingness to comfort and help people, it was something he was grateful for considering he was still just a kid himself.

When the store was spotted, Miku knew roughly where they were, it was near his home. A home the was no longer there and parents he didn't know the fates of... The teen only nodded to Kanon as he followed him out of the RV. Once they were away from the kids hearing he thanked him more properly, "Thank you... I don't think I can say it enough... After Kenji gave up and killed himself, I just... I thought maybe I should just give up too. If you hadn't heard me when you did well..." Miku didn't want to finish, Kanon probably already knew after hearing speak of Kenji's fate.

They entered the store carefully, Miku lead him around and found several places where food and other supplies were burried but still in good shape. His age? He was only 17, but he didn't want Kanon treating him like a child, "Twenty, I must be lucky to have made it this far. How about you? Oh hey, there's some decent fruit here." He was sure this was a rarity, the kids would enjoy it.

"I used to live around here. I'd go shopping at this store all the time for my parents..." He wished he knew what happened to them...and Anri.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:55 am

Twenty wasn't bad...fruit was always good. "They have lots of apples that look good. Ichigo loves these...even more then her namesake. Maybe there's some juice and stuff still good and we'll get all the bottled water. Hang on..." Kanon left Miku for about two seconds while he went and searched out a couple carts. That way they could bring the stuff back to the carts and then just push them to the RV. It worked in theory.

"Here...I'm 23. Got my degree for teaching last year and had just started this year...it's hard to think of sometimes. All my students. They're faces. I found a couple while we were looking for survivors. I couldn't really imagine finding my students but somehow I did...Kisa and Aya. They were two of my best. I found them in a bomb shelter. One of the people in there with them went mad and killed everyone. This necklace? It was theirs. They had those best friend necklace things. It may seem wrong to pilfer from the dead but they were mine, you know? I knew them. I taught them. I was their favorite teacher, they'd told me so many a time. I wanted to something to keep my past with me...something to keep my students with me. So I took their necklaces and put the charms on one chain. Each charm is something from the kids I came across that I had taught. I never forget a face...I just wish I could've saved them too." Kanon's ramblings trailed off as he started getting the bottled water. He couldn't help but talk about them. His pupils were his pride and joy...they were gone but he still wanted them around.

"Sorry if I ramble. It'll happen a lot. Teaching thing you know? I tend to lecture even about the most unimportant things." The man blushed a little as he piled the last thing of bottled water into a cart. It was full...at least the second one was full of eatable food, mostly canned goods but food was food.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:06 am

Miku smiled weakly as he piled things into the cart, "Well... at least you still have your family. And you managed to save at least one person. I could even get to Anri, I could hear her calling and calling but I was shoved into that shelter before I could even spot her... Hell, I couldn't even convince one person not to kill their self... Sorry, I much prefer your ramblings to mine."

Kanon's ramblings were hopeful, granted they were still sad, but Kanon was still filled with a lot of good. It was amazing how open the other was, how one simple act of care had somehow made them quickly budding friends... Desperate times, he guessed.

"You're honoring their memory... And I'm sure they hold nothing against you for that."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:50 am

"Yeah...it's still horrible though. At least I got to you in time. That's good..." The man smiled at Miku as he started to push his cart toward the door. The talked a bit more, about nothing really, on the way back. Once all the supplies were loaded, Kanon was back in the driver seat with Miku next to him and Ichigo was back in Miku's lap only this time with an apple and the stuffed animal.

"Agato, Michi." The little girl grinned up at Miku. The dark haired teacher laughed a little.

"It's Miku hunny. She's thanking you for the apples." Ichigo hadn't learned her words quite yet but the sentiment was given in the form of a hug. From then on it seemed almost impossible to get Ichigo to leave Miku. She loved his hair most of all since it was different from everyone else's darker hair. Len still stuck by Kanon too so the only time the pair ever got any one on one time was when they were out looking for food/survivors or when everyone else was asleep...sleeping shifts were decided for safety. It was on one of those shifts that Kanon started to ask more about Miku's past.

"Did you have anyone? I mean before. Like were you with anyone? What about family? Do you know if anyone made it?...Ga-in was my only family since I was 16. Mom jumped off the apartment building after finding out Dad had an affair and left her. He moved to the states for the girl too. I never heard of him after that...you probably would've had us go for your family if you knew they were still alive. Sorry...uh, what about job? Were you in college or working someplace?" Kanon was trying to connect to the man. He wanted to help but it seemed that every question one would normally asked seemed very inappropriate now.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:51 am

Miku was becoming very attached to little Ichigo. Without fail, every time they would come back, the little girl was in his lap. It was something he didn't mind since he was missing his own family so much, especially Anri. They were never apart for this long and the idea of never seeing her again nearly broke his heart every time it crossed his mind.

Tonight didn't seem very different than most nights; Ichigo was in his lap, playing with his hair, Len was sitting next to Kanon talking to him, and Ga-in was in the back playing a game he'd found with the girls. In an odd way they felt like a family, his new family. He'd unconsciously adopted them, knowing he'd definitely be lost if anything happened to them... "Michi~ Ah bwaided you hairs!" The small child giggled in delight as he touched it and smiled, she was too cute sometimes, "Now stowy?"

"Are you getting sleepy little one?" Miku smiled as she shifted and curled up in his arms, "Uh huh... Punzel. I wike dat stowy most." Miku grinned and carried her to the back, laying next to her and telling her the story of Rapunzel, and her magic blonde hair. The other kids, even Len, all listened intently as he told the story. And eventually they all fell asleep to his voice as well... It made Miku smile as Ga-in put a hand on his shoulder, "Thank you Miku, the kids appreciate you so much... As do I, Ichigo was becoming a hand full before you joined us, she doesn't understand yet... The woman smiled tiredly at him and followed the kids example, while Miku joined Kanon in the front again. Secretly he was starting to enjoy when it was just him and Kanon talking. It was like they'd been friends for years, minus the fact that there was a 6 year difference between them, and before this they never would have dreamed of talking.

"Have someone? Like a girlfriend? No... The last person I dated we mutually broke up a month ago, she liked girls and was done with hiding and I... well, to put it short, was done hiding too. We stayed pretty close though. I was closest to my sister, Anri, though." Miku shifted uncomfortably, he'd never mentioned what Anri was to him or anyone, but the name escaped into a few of their conversations. "A lot of people mistake us for twins, we're always together and have very similar thinking processes... This is the longest we've every been apart... the longest I've been without my parents too. They lived in the apartment building next to that first store we stopped at... But as you saw, the building was gone... I was working towards college though, I wanted to be a writer, kind of a silly dream now that I think about it.

"I'd give anything to know my family was okay... Even if it was just one of them or all of them... There isn't a day that I don't think, 'I should have punched that guy and found my sister'. When I think about never seeing her again... I dunno if I can make it. Having you, your sister, and her kids help though... Ichigo reminds me so much of my sister..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:35 pm

Kanon nodded. He didn't know what he'd do without Ga-in...but he found himself not wanting to be apart from Miku either. Knowing the blonde was safe made him happy. "I'm sorry...about Anri. Maybe she got pulled into another shelter. There were a few empty ones that had supplies missing so people had to have been in there. I'm not saying she was one of them but who knows? It's good to have hope." The teacher reached across the distance and took Miku's hand, squeezing it softly before letting it go again.

"Never give up hope. As for the dating thing, I'm in the same boat. I didn't have anyone. Well I did for awhile but they were a teacher too and rumors with the kids started so we broke it off. The school didn't want that kind of rumor getting out that two of their teachers were dating. That was around Thanksgiving...beyond that I didn't have anyone either. Funny what you miss, you know? It's not the long talks or the kisses or hell, even the sex. Although that one is way up there right now. It's the cuddling I miss most. Having a warm body next to me and knowing that they want to be there...to be able to hold someone." Kanon loved cuddling and that was one thing he was really starting to ache for. He missed having someone there. He missed the warmth and comfort that came with it.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:28 pm

Hope... "Hope seems to be all anyone has left. It's a good thing to have though." He squeezed Kanon's hand in return, a silent thank you. Kanon's voice was always so relaxing and calming to him. Maybe it was because he'd been the one to save him, to hear him after all those weeks. Whatever it was, Kanon's ramblings never bothered him. He loved learning more about the man and sharing his own life story in return. It made their trip all the more interesting.

"Yeah... that unspoken connection and security..." Kanon had his family though, Miku couldn't even begin to describe the empty hole in his chest. Sometimes he felt like he should just wonder off and never come back to the small group, that he was just too empty and depressed to be around them... Honestly, aside from gratitude, he didn't know what was truly keeping him here... They were strangers, nice people, but strangers...

A whimper beside him pulled him from his train of thought, "I had a bad dweam..." Ichigo was rubbing her tear filled eyes as she gazed up at Miku. Without much thought he scooped the girl up and cradled her. Rocking her a bit to calm her, he couldn't find the will power to speak, honestly, he felt like crying himself at the moment... But he wanted to calm Ichigo...

"... Follow as the time flows in everlasting waves, hold on to the dreams you have every day, wander to the lands that are so far away, hear me when I sing to you oh please wont you stay? Though the trail is so long, so cold, I still know we will make it, will our story be lost in the wind, will it live on, to sing on again..." His voice was soft, quivering only slightly as he sang a song his sister had wrote for a piano medley in her class. It was a sad song, but it seemed to work in calming the three year old down and lulling her back into sleep...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:42 pm

Kanon smiled at Miku as calmed Ichigo down. He was so good with kids. The quiver in his voice didn't go unnoticed but Kanon said nothing. The small child went back to sleep. As the days passed, they were getting slowly closer to the city. There was so much debris and rubble everywhere they they often had to take long roundabout ways to get anywhere. Kanon was finding his attachment to Miku growing beyond what it should, not that he was stopping it. One day when it was time for him to sleep, he found it next to impossible. Slowly he sat up on the bed in the little room at the back of the RV and got. Miku was asleep on the floor in the room so he didn't have to go out in front of everyone else and ask his question.

"Miku...Miku. Come lay down with me? I can't sleep..." The man wanted to cuddle. He needed that warm body and the comfort it brought. Even if his liking of Miku was going beyond that of normal he didn't care. Kanon knew he favored men and Miku was one of the best looking he'd seen, even before the apocalypse happened.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:58 pm

Miku was sleeping lightly on the floor next to Kanon, oddly enough it was comfortable and even still, he never left Kanon's side for long. As Ga-in had put it, Miku was like his cute second shadow. Which always made him blush, but he never tried to make her stop.

A voice pulled him from his sleep, his eyes fluttered open and were greeted by Kanon. He sat up slowly, still mulling over the words he thought he'd heard... But then got up and crawled into the bed next to Kanon. Without much thought, he tucked his head under Kanon's chin and snuggled into the warmth he provided, "Everything okay?" Though he asked the question, he was hardly awake for it. It wasn't long until he was out again and pretty much clinging to Kanon.

Here he was, 17 and in bed with a 23 year old... Man what was the world coming to? What did it matter though? The world was gone, Kanon was warm, and he wanted him next to him. That was all that should matter right?
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:10 pm

Miku came into the bed and snuggled right up to him. Kanon wrapped the blankets around them and held onto the smaller man. "It is now..." With that he fell asleep. It was amazing how easy he fell asleep once he had someone with him. Miku felt just perfect in his arms. When he woke up the man found himself face to face with blonde hair. Smiling softly, he pulled the man a bit closer to him and kissed his head. Why couldn't he have known him before everything. There wouldn't have been any hesitation to ask him out. Even if he had been turned down in the end. Now though...it was just improper. After everything Miku did not need Kanon asking him out or trying to get him in bed.

"Kanon are you-oh. I see. I don't mean to interrupt but it's time to start heading out. The storm passed." Ga-in knew about Kanon and accepted it, as did all the kids. Len sometimes wondered how Kanon could like a guy but Kanon told him that it simply felt natural to be with a guy. He also told Len that if he ever got curious about guys to come talk to him. It was good to know that someone would be there to help.

"We were just cuddling Ga-in. Get it out of your head. The end of the world happened. I don't think Miku would be up for dating anyone. I don't even know if he fancies guys." The teacher moved out of Miku's embrace and headed out of the room.

"He came and cuddled you didn't he?"

"Stop. I won't force him to that. He needs time to recover just like the rest of us. Leave it. If it happens it happens."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:40 pm

Another hour passed before Miku woke up, he was a bit disheartened to find himself alone, but instantly knew why the moment they hit a bump. They were moving again. Any time now they'd be at the underground city. Soon... there wouldn't be an open sky to look at... It would just be walls and artificial lights. Even at the end of the world, the sky was still blue, the sun was still shining, things would start trying to grow... He didn't want to go underground.

He did not want to enter the city.

He panicked and kicked the covers off of himself. He was about to leave the room and beg Kanon to just stop and let him off in the middle of where ever they were, but he stopped himself. He stopped and sat back down on the bed, holding his head in his hands as he tried to think rationally and calm himself...

When the RV stopped though he feared what it meant... Ga-in came back to check on him, "Hey, Kanon found another store and you up for gathering some things... Miku, are you okay?" Ga-in's motherly instinct kicked in, Miku's face was pale and he looked panicked... "I-I'm fine... I'll go help." He stood quickly and moved to exit the RV, a shiver ran through him as he waited outside... When Kanon joined him, he waited until they were closer to the building and the supplies before he spoke... "I can't do it Kanon... I can't... I can't go on any further..." He wasn't quitting by no means, but the idea of being in another dark box petrified him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:47 pm

Kanon was outside and walking with Miku. What he said disturbed and worried him. "Miku don't say things like that...we'll make it I promise. I'm not going to let anything happen to you. You're stuck with me, remember? Hey, calm down...it'll be alright. Everything will be fine once we get to the city. We don't have much further to go." The man pulled Miku into a hug. What else was he supposed to say? He wasn't sure what to do.

"Let's get the supplies yeah? Focus on getting them instead of everything else. It'll help. I promise." Kanon wanted to help Miku but he knew the only way to do that was to get him to safety. To a place where he knew he'd be safe.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:01 pm

"No! I can't go underground! I can't do it..." Miku pushed himself away from Kanon, but gently so he didn't hurt him physically or emotionally. "I'll help you get supplies... and get to the city... But I can't go underground Kanon... I can't. The very idea of it-- I-It does this to me!" He motioned to himself with shaking hands, it wasn't hard to see that the very idea shook him to his core.

The closer they got to the city, the more uneasy he became, he knew that Ga-in and Kanon had to notice it. He told himself he could deal with it, but if this is how he felt when they were still miles away... he feared what would happen if he were forced inside... "I am... absolutely petrified of that place... and I haven't even seen it!"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:08 pm

Oh...Kanon moved back to Miku and took his hands. "I'm not leaving you. I won't. If you don't go then I won't either. Tell me what to do to make it easier for you. How can I ease your fears?" He wasn't about to let Miku stay above ground on his own. He would worry constantly about the blonde. Kanon searched his eyes, trying to find something, anything, that would help him.

"Whatever it takes, I will make it better. I will keep you safe Miku...The city has simulations around it to mimic the outside. The sky and things...it's a biodome thing underground. It won't feel like you're underground. I swear. If it starts to feel that way then we'll come back above ground, yeah?" Miku couldn't leave...not after all this. Not after he realized how much he truly cared for the 20 year old.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:20 pm

If Kanon knew his true age, he was sure this kind of break down would make more sense... But he couldn't bring himself to tell him the truth... but he had to chucle a bit at the bio-dome bit, "And then the zombies will come... I'm sorry... The thought of being underground is terrifiying for me... what if... whatever it was hits again? What if I can't get to you and we're separated? What'll happen if they wont let us stay together? I'm just... me. I don't have anything useful to offer, you at least have a family... I'm sorry... I shouldn't have brought it up. L-lets go get whatever supplies we can...

Miku pulled away hesitantly and walked into the broken down building. There were a few scattered things, but it would be enough to get them to the city... He just hoped he could stay sane through the rest of the trip.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:27 pm

They were moving to get supplies but Kanon wasn't about to let the topic drop. He cupped Miku's face with his hand when they stepped inside. "Miku. I will not let you get separated from me. They'll have to kill me first. I promised you that you wouldn't be alone...and I don't want you to be. Come on...the sun won't stay up forever..." The man moved to get supplies with Miku in silence. He didn't know how else to ease his fears. What was he supposed to do?

"Is there anything else we may need? Water, food, batteries, a coloring book and crayons for Ichigo...that girl sometimes. Anything you want Miku? If you want it, get it. We won't be stopping again till the city."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:39 pm

Miku almost felt his heart stop when Kanon cupped his cheeks. He was thankful his blush waited until after Kanon turned away, Kanon was... something else. Definitely someone he never wanted to be away from. But the city was one place he didn't want to be... What a dilemma he had gotten himself into... Miku gathered all the important things they needed and then decided to explore the store a bit more. He heard Kanon call out to him to grab anything he wanted, so he did. He pocketed a couple things, for safe keeping later, and then grabbed a large stack of paper and some pencils. The teen needed to write. Maybe it would help ease his fear... A backpack in the corner caught his eye, so he put everything in there and shouldered it, returning to Kanon quickly.

"Paper and writing utensils, best therapy in the world." He motioned to the bag and then started helping Kanon carrying things back. "... Can I sleep next to you again...? The next time we stop that is..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:48 pm

Kanon smiled and started to head back with the supplies. "You can sleep next to me all you like. It helped me get to sleep and I rather liked waking up to someone again. It felt...normal." There was a light blush on Kanon's cheeks but he didn't mind so much. Miku was who he wanted next to him. The day passed well enough and they found out they were a half day's trip away from the city. Kanon stopped the RV and took the keys.

"I'm headed to bed...you coming?" He wanted Miku to follow him. He hoped the other did and that Ga-in didn't say anything. She didn't...Len did.

"Are you to going to do what Mom and Dad used to?" The man blushed and shook his head.

"It's not for you to worry about Len. Goodnight." With that Kanon headed into the bedroom and stripped down. The bed felt nice against his aching back but Miku would've made it better.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:03 pm

Miku was quite happy to hear the words 'bed' and 'are you coming?' in the same sentence. He was standing when Len popped an innocent question. Heat rushed to his face and Ga-in scolded her son softly. The teen looked down at his shoes trying to calm his blushing... There was no question that he was sore and tired, that all he wanted to do was lay next to Kanon and forget the world for a few hours.

He didn't look or saying anything to anyone as he followed behind Kanon a few minutes later. His blush was under control and he had all plans of just laying down next to the other man without a word about what Len said. And then he saw Kanon laying in just his boxers. His blush sprinted back ten fold, how had Kanon not figured out he was still a hormone raging teenager yet?

"H-hey Kanon... Is that offer still open?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum